Brandee's Move Ch. 06

Story Info
Natural disaster leads to natural occurrence.
4k words
4.78
16.2k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers

We fell asleep again and didn't wake up until nearly eleven when the phone rang. I climbed sleepily out of bed to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Brandee? You're still home?"

"Mom?"

"Yeah, honey, it's me. What are you doing home? I was calling to leave a message on the machine. I'm surprised you picked up."

"We've got a blizzard here. Last time we checked the snow level was up around three feet. I'm guessing it has built up a little more."

"We? Who else is there with you?" I looked over at the bed where Jamie was lounging lazily.

"My friend Jamie stayed over last night. He came over for a little bit and when he got ready to leave, the snow was so bad that he couldn't even back out. The snow was up to the doors." I held my breath for a moment, hoping she bought the story.

"Oh, is that the one I met last night?" she asked. "The cute one?"

"Yeah," I said blushing. "It is."

"Oh, okay. I hope that everything is okay over there during the blizzard. This couldn't have happened at a worse time."

"How is Aunt Jenny? Is she out of surgery?"

"Yes, she's in the recovery room. From what the doctors have said, things are going to be just fine. She's going to be kept for the next week or so, though. I'm afraid we won't be home until then."

"Mom, Christmas is in a week! Are you going to be in by then?"

"Sweety, I sure hope so. But I can't make any guarantees. There's enough food in the fridge to last two weeks, though. Don't worry. You'll be fine. I'll call you every day to make sure that things are going all right for you."

"Okay mom."

"Talk to you later, hon," she said before hanging up.

"Bye bye."

I put the receiver back in its cradle and sauntered back over to my bed. Jamie was lying with his hands folded behind his head. As I came up next to the bed, he extended his arms out to me and motioned me closer. I leaned in far enough for him to put his arms around me and pull me on top of him. I giggled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He didn't let me pull back for long and drew me in for another kiss, this one long and sensual. His hands roamed over my back, stroking me gently. I sat up slowly and looked down at him smiling.

"I should go take a shower."

"I'll join you," Jamie joked. I smiled then shivered as I looked back down at him.

"Come on then," I said, pulling at his hands as I stood up. His eyes went wide and he jumped up out of bed.

"Are you serious?" he asked. I smiled mischievously and bit my lip.

"If you want to, I'll be waiting," I said in a sing-songy voice. I walked across the hall to the bathroom with Jamie right on my heels. I turned the shower on, letting the water warm. I turned around to Jamie and he immediately took me into his arms. I reached to the hem of my sweater that I had worn the day before and began to pull it up over my head. Jamie stopped me half way and made me bring it back down. I looked up at him, a little disappointed. I thought that he had changed his mind. He gave me a kiss and then lifted my sweater himself. He tossed it to the floor by the sink and let his eyes and hands wander over my body. He reached for the button on my khakis and undid it with ease. He peeled them down my legs and I stepped out of them gingerly. He brought his hands around to my back where he unhooked my bra with one try. He slid it down my arms while kissing my neck, his touch giving me goosebumps all over. As the bra went lower, so did Jamie's mouth. He kissed down my chest, in between my breasts and let his lips linger on my stomach. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my thong and peeled it down my legs. I stepped out of it and pulled my socks off with my toes.

I stood before him completely naked as he began to undress himself. As he had done to me, I stopped him and began to take his clothes off for him. I pulled his shirt up over his head, my stomach fluttering as I saw his tan skin and toned muscle. Instinctively I touched his chest with my fingertips, so lightly it seemed as if I would have broken him otherwise. He watched me with silent appreciation, his eyes watching my every move. I ran my hands over his arms a few times and then his chest. His lean, strong body felt wonderful under my hands. I reached down to his jeans and unbuttoned them, pulling the zipper down right after. I sank down to my knees as I guided his jeans down to the floor. He stepped out of them and I rose, my hands on his legs. I did the same with his boxers but I removed his socks while I knelt on the ground. As I rose I held out my tongue. It brushed against the head of Jamie's already erect penis. He closed his eyes and groaned, clenching his fists. When I stood up, Jamie took me in his arms and kissed me hard. I walked backwards toward the shower door and opened it. Expertly, Jamie guided us both inside while never breaking our kiss. My nipples stiffened underneath him and I could feel his cock pressing against my mound. I grew wet; my juices mixing with hot water as it dripped down my thighs.

The kiss softened gradually until Jamie pulled back. He ran his hands over my face and head, smoothing back the hair that had become plastered to my forehead and cheeks. I smiled as he held me close to him and I reached to the right, grabbing the bottle of body wash. I squeezed some onto the loofah that was hanging on the handle to the door and then began to massage it until it became white and sudsy. I ran the sponge from shoulder to shoulder slowly, coating him in a mess of bubbles. I did this over his chest, stomach, legs and back. As I turned my attention to his lonely cock, I became increasingly gentler. I put some body wash onto my palms and began to stroke Jamie up and down the length of his huge prick. He put one hand against the shower tile and groaned.

"Feel good?" I whispered in his ear, kissing his earlobe.

"Feels great," he said. He closed his eyes momentarily. I pumped a little harder. Suddenly, I stopped and Jamie looked at me, his eyes saddened. I rinsed my hands of the body wash and gently cleansed his cock at the same time. When I was sure that I had rinsed it all, I quickly sunk to my knees. Jamie's eyes brightened and I grinned at him, taking his cock in my hands.

"Getting excited?" I asked in a sultry voice.

"If I keep looking at you doing that, you won't need to do anything else," he commented. I laughed and licked the head of his cock. I sucked on it gently and started to move my head up and down, trying to take more than I had the night before. I looked up as the water rained down Jamie's back. His fists were clenching and unclenching by his sides. I took his hands and guided them to the back of my head. I closed his fingers around my hair gently and resumed sucking his cock. I knew he wanted something to hold on to. He held my hair softly at first, letting me lick and suck his cock. As I reached down to cup and massage his balls, however, his grip tightened a little on my hair. I smiled to myself. He began to pump back against my mouth slowly. I reached behind him with my free hand and pulled him into my mouth even more. I had taken half of his cock into my mouth, the head hitting the back of my throat. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body as I slowly moved further down his cock. He began to slide down my throat slowly. I felt no discomfort and continued on until I was finally able to bury my nose in his pubes. His hands gripped my hair and he moaned loudly. I kept going and Jamie started to pump back a little faster against my mouth.. Finally, I stopped moving and just held on to Jamie as he fucked my face. He was grunting and breathing heavily as his prick slid in and out of my throat. With one final cry, he buried his cock all the way in my mouth and shot his cum down my throat. As each hot stream shot out, I sucked hard, making sure that none escaped this time.

I felt his hands disentangle themselves from my hair as he pulled out of my mouth, his cock softening. I turned my face up to his and he stroked my cheek affectionately. I stood up and he kissed my lips softly. His hands traveled down to the front of my mound and he began to slip a finger between my pussy lips. I bit my lip and smiled at him. I removed his hand from between my legs and shut the water off.

"Later," I told him with a whisper. I opened the shower door and threw on a robe that was hanging on the rack. I tossed him one of my fathers and gathered my clothing. I dumped it in the hamper in my room and scurried downstairs to the living room. "Jesus it's cold down here," I commented. I turned the thermostat dial up to 75 degrees but nothing happened. I then reached for the light to the living room and switched it on. Nothing. "Shit. We have no electricity."

"Light a fire," Jamie suggested.

I went over to our fireplace and turned on the gas. With the book of matches I found on the mantle, I lit the fire.

"Fake fire, eh?" Jamie said laughing. I smacked him playfully in the leg.

"Hey, it's a fire isn't it?" He nodded and sat down on the carpet in front of the fire, his back resting against the sofa. "What are you doing?"

"It's cold down here. I want to get warm." I left Jamie without another word and ran upstairs to the hall closet. I found a king-sized down comforter stored in the back. I ran downstairs to the living room and stood over Jamie.

"Look what I've got!" I said proudly displaying the comforter.

"An open robe?" he responded pointing to the front of my robe hanging open loosely. I snatched it shut quickly and rolled my eyes.

"A blanket," I said smartly, placing one end around his shoulders. I sat down beside him and threw the rest of the blanket across us both.

I snuggled up to him and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled at him warmly and he caressed my cheek.

"Do you have a hairbrush I could borrow?" he asked, stroking my head. I turned and reached for the one I had left on the table days earlier. I handed it to him and snuggled back up against him. Suddenly I felt a brush comb slowly through my hair. It glided easily from the top of my head all the way down the length of my curly hair. Jamie made long, careful strokes. I sighed contentedly and closed my eyes. He put the brush aside and then began to let his fingers dance through my hair. "You are so beautiful," he said. I could sit here and hold you all day."

"I could sit here and let you hold me all day," I said laughing gently. He laughed too and continued to caress my head. "I feel like I haven't slept at all," I told him. "I mean, I could go back to sleep right now. We just woke up less than an hour ago."

"Mhmm," he agreed with closed eyes. "It's just getting onto noon time. I'm already getting sleepy too, though." I yawned. Nothing more was said and we fell asleep like that once more.

I awoke, my head in Jamie's lap. I yawned and stretched while lying down. Jamie was still asleep, his head against the arm of the sofa and his arm slung across my body. It was dark inside the house, save the light cast by the fire. I could barely make out the clock on the mantle. It read 5:30. I quietly rose to my feet after escaping from Jamie's loose hold. I looked in the cabinet and found some cereal that I could snack on while the power was out. I returned to my seat with a box of Lucky Charms and pulled the cover over myself once again. As I began to crunch on the cereal, Jamie stirred and opened his eyes. He yawned and sat up to a straighter position. He smiled as his eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"What time is it?" he asked groggily.

"Five thirty," I said. I offered him the box of Lucky Charms. "Dinner?"

He smiled and took a handful for himself. After getting sick of the sugary taste of the cheap cereal, we set it aside. Jamie rubbed his neck with a wince.

"Sleep wrong?" I asked.

"I don't think my neck is supposed to bend that way," he joked. I crawled behind him and knelt up. I began to rub his neck slowly. I kneaded the muscles slowly with my fingertips and thumbs. As I moved down to his shoulders, I slid the robe down his arms. As I pushed it down, the entire robe came open and Jamie made no effort to put it back on. I teasingly ran my fingers across his collarbone and kissed the back of his neck as I massaged. I looked over him and, by the firelight, saw his cock begin to stiffen. I stopped massaging his neck and ran both of my hands down the front of his body from behind. He grabbed hold of my arms and swung me around swiftly. He cradled my head in the crook of his elbow and supported my waist with his other arm. He leaned in and kissed my neck up and down. He let me down gently into his lap and reached up to the hollow of my throat with his index finger. He traced it down my skin to the top of my robe. He moved his lips up next to my ear and whispered to me urgently. "Please tell me it's 'later'."

"Yes," I whispered back. "It's later…"

Jamie lay me back on the down comforter and began to kiss my neck. He started below my ear and made his way down to my collarbone gingerly. His lips moved to the hollow of my throat and he kissed his way up to my jawbone. He traced it with his soft, supple, lips. He made his way to my mouth and he kissed my lips with unbelievable gentility. He kissed me and caressed me as though I were a fragile flower. His tongue touched my lips, pleading softly for entrance. I granted it to him, letting my tongue mesh with his. He took control of my bottom lip, kissing and pulling at it with his. I kissed back against him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved back down my neck and kissed across my chest in the opening that my robe provided. He reached down and untied the sash that held it closed. He moved his hands up the lapels and slid them to the sides, exposing my breasts. He kissed my left shoulder and moved down to my breast. He extended his tongue and touched it lightly to my nipple. It responded immediately, hardening beneath his warmth. He covered my entire areola with his mouth and began to suckle gently. His hand massaged my breast while his lips and tongue transferred electricity from my nipple to my pussy. I could feel myself dripping already. He backed off and then did the same to the other side, starting at my bare shoulder and moving down to my nipple. I watched his expert mouth in the firelight, the flames licking at the shadows of his profile. He moved his mouth to the opening between my breasts and he kissed it softly. Both of his hands made claims upon my breasts and kneaded them tenderly. As his fingers rolled my nipples between them, his mouth moved down to my stomach. He used the tip of his tongue to go down further and further, pushing the robe aside until I was lying completely naked before him. He kissed the spot just above my mound and sat back to take my leg into his hands. He caressed my thigh and calf with his fingertips and began to kiss up the inside of my thigh. He neared my pussy and switched to my other leg. He let his fingers linger until I had goosebumps all over and then he began his ascension until his mouth was just in front of my pussy. He traced the slit with the tip of his tongue and kissed the lips. With his thumbs, he parted them and dove in with his mouth. He immediately began to explore my inner folds and suck on everything he found. He held my thighs with his hands, stroking the sensitive flesh on the inner parts. He ran his tongue from my opening up to the spot above my clit and then kissed my clit itself. I shivered against him and he began to apply more direct pressure. He rolled it around with his tongue. I moaned loudly as his tongue continued its pleasuring assault on my sex. He inserted a finger into me without warning and began pumping in and out of me quickly. I came immediately around his finger, contracting and releasing as he continued to pump it in me relentlessly. He latched his lips onto my clit while I was coming down from my orgasm and sucked hard. As I shot into another climax, he quickly pushed a second finger into me and pumped hard. He began to push against my g-spot, as he had done before, and I writhed against him in pure ecstasy. My body shook violently against his mouth as I screamed. He stopped his sucking and slowed down with his fingers. He let me float down gently, lapping up my juices. He moved himself up from between my legs and began kissing and stroking my face slowly, bringing me down from my high. I grabbed onto his shoulders, still shuddering.

"Are you all right?" he asked in a whispering voice, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. I was panting and I could barely find mind enough to answer.

"I'm fine, Jamie," I finally said, my shakes stopping. "That was amazing." He kissed my lips again. His naked body hovered over mine, the tip of his cock touching the inside of my thigh. I looked into his beautiful, dark eyes. I reached up and caressed his cheek and my heart began to race. Before I could give it another thought, my mouth began to speak. "I want you, Jamie. I want you to take me. I don't want anyone else…only you." He ran his thumb across my cheekbone.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he whispered. "You can always say no."

"I want you so badly, Jamie," I whispered back. "I'm more ready than I'll ever be." Jamie leaned down and kissed me lovingly as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I bent my knees up and spread my legs slowly as he positioned himself between them. I felt the tip of his cock brush my slit. He broke the kiss, his lips just millimeters from my own. His breathing had become somewhat labored and he pushed his cock against my opening. The head began to slide in, stretching me fiercely. "Ahhhh!" I groaned, wincing. Jamie kissed my lips and started to pull out of me.

"Oh, God, Brandee. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I opened my eyes and managed a smile.

"You're not hurting me," I said soothingly. I kissed him and pushed my hips toward him. He began to push into me again, stretching the opening. I held him tighter and tighter. The head of his cock had gotten all the way into me when I felt a little bit of pressure and he stopped.

"Hold onto me, Brandee," he said leaning down further. I gripped his back as tightly as I could. With one quick push, he broke my maidenhood, pushing half of himself into me. I cried out as a sharp pain pierced through my loins. Jamie covered my face in sweet kisses as the pain subsided. He continued pushing in until it felt like he was touching my innermost point. He withdrew slowly, almost all the way and thrust back in. Instead of the pain I had anticipated, the lubrication from my own arousal let him slide in and out painlessly. I sighed and smiled. Jamie moved in and out of me slowly, kissing my neck as he did so. He slowly knelt up, still inside me, and took my legs in his hands. He slung them over his shoulders and began to pump in and out. The new position felt wonderful. I moaned loudly with every stroke. This fueled his desire and he began to pump faster. I was panting and moaning, loving his cock inside me.

"Oh, Jamie," I moaned. "Harder…Oh God…harder…"

He began to push into me hard, my pussy taking him entirely now. The head of his cock slammed deep within me and I loved every minute of it. He was thrusting hard, our bodies slamming together.

"Oh, fuck, Jamie! Harder!" He immediately picked up speed while slamming his cock deep within me. He leaned forward on his hands; my legs still over his shoulders. I cried out as I felt him hit even deeper. He began to pound me as hard as he could, grunting and moaning. Jamie suddenly slowed down to a stop. Looking at me with a mischievous grin, he pulled his cock out until just the tip of the head was at my opening. Panting, I looked up at him curiously. He bit his lip and thrust as hard as he possibly could against me. The sharp pain of him hitting hard against my cervix made me cry out. "Again!" I yelled. He pulled back out and thrust again as hard as he could. I cried out again. "Oh, Jamie, more!" He continued to do it until he buried his cock deep in me and didn't let up on the pressure. He ground his pelvis against my clit and I screamed. An orgasm tore through me and I dug my nails into Jamie's shoulders. As my pussy clenched him, he began to fuck me hard again. Relentlessly, he fucked me hard and fast, moaning as I screamed with pleasure. Just as I was coming down, he buried himself deep one last time and sent me over the edge. He arched his back as I screamed and he emptied his seed within me. I felt short, hot spurts of semen being dumped into my pussy. Jamie, spent, let my legs down and collapsed on top of me. I could feel his heart beating against my chest. He kissed my neck weakly and rolled over. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair. I held him, as well. As our breathing returned to normal he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips but pulled back to look at me.

Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers
12