Brandi and Kelly Ch. 04

Story Info
Shown off at the dungeon party.
13.8k words
4.46
97.5k
20

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi 4

The Party

Kevin stared down at Brandi lying prone on the bed. It had started as a game but now he felt very protective of her as a Master should. Dark black fine soft hair sprayed out over the pillow. The alluring exotic Asian features were small and delicate. Her sweet face held a submissive smile making it so adorable he wanted to lay down on the bed to hold her tight.

There was a faraway look in her eyes that were usually so expressive of emotion; often it was anger but now sublimely peaceful. The rings were still irritating her labia but it looked more swollen from their love making. Her lips had parted showing off her sex bringing a desire to lavish her with hugs and kisses.

It was tempting but they would be late for the party and he wanted to show off his slave to everyone. In the wardrobe he found the outfit he wanted to dress her in for the party.

She lay back letting him manoeuvre her limbs as though it were a gesture of submission. In truth she was still dreamy from the deep orgasm he had given her. He hurried her into the bathroom to wash her pussy. She let him do all the work feeling his hands down there, musing that he now owned it.

She felt disappointed when they left the room for she wanted him to take her again. 'Later, master,' she thought. 'You have mastered my body and mind. I am yours and want to be yours again.'

In the doorway to the dungeon she balked at stepping through. There were too many people there. She looked down at herself seeing how naked she was. Her master had threaded a thin chain through a collar ring down to a nipple ring. From there the chain passed through the rings in her pussy, back up to the other nipple and on to the collar.

Both wrists were attached to a leather belt encasing her waist ensuring her hands were useless for protection of her naked body. Two leather straps gripped her thighs with chains linking them both. She could only take small steps but just one seemed too much. There were other women scantily clad but only she was exposing everything.

She knew her master wanted to show his slave off but this was too much. When he pulled on the leash she had to move into the party room. Lowering her head in shame she tried to hide her red face in the long black silky hair. The long hair partially hid her small breasts but with every step it swung revealing one then the other nipple.

Moving naked among strangers brought a feeling of being in an outlandish dream. This wasn't a mall or a college lecture hall but was all the more surreal and upsetting. If she had been able to raise her hands Brandi would have clung on tight to her master for his protection.

"Hi John," Kevin said.

"Welcome to the party. We have one every week for the part-timers," He chuckled. "Your slave looks delicious. I see the labia rings are settling in already. The others were right it has a well shaped pussy, though I prefer longer lips. I suppose you could always stretch them with weights if you prefer," he said.

Their matter of fact discussion of her body was shameful. How dare they even think of doing something so disgraceful? More worrying was how such talk might stoke her up. From experience over the last few days she knew it was possible and her pussy was on public show. Everyone would see her sex becoming aroused!

"I'll consider it but it seems a pity to change perfection," Kevin commented.

John gave a tug on the chain pulling it over her nipples. She felt it pull her lips upward as well as the tingle over both nipples. The nakedness combined with having her wrists chained to the belt brought on a deep feeling of vulnerability. Yet again the feeling of needing her master's protection was reinforcing the idea of being mastered, of being a slave.

Seeing Kelly across the room they moved through the crowd toward her. Brandi was on tow being led on a leash with the demeanour of a submissive slave. She was recovering her wits after giving her virginity to Kevin, regaining the usual resistance after the onslaught of emotions in his bed.

"Hi Kelly," Kevin said. He had a full bright smile on his face while lifting the leash meaning to show off his conquest.

Brandi marvelled at her friend. She was fully rigged out as a Pony-Girl with the coveted plume in her head harness. Reins fell down over her bare chest ready for a master to pull her into service. 'At least her sex and ass are covered,' Brandi thought.

The tight leather was so thin it showed off everything between the legs with a prominent camel-toe but Brandi was still envious.

"You two can chat while I get a drink," he told them.

Brandi wanted to say something to hold him back or to be taken with him. Too fearful to speak she instead sidled closer to her friend.

"Has he taken you yet?" Kelly asked casually.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious from the way you look at him. You really are his little pet gyrl now!" she laughed.

Brandi flapped her lips wanting to deny it but couldn't. "We'll be going home soon, after this party probably. I need to get away from here. It's so hard fighting this slave thing," she whispered. "I keep finding myself believing it all."

"What don't you believe?" Kelly asked.

"All of it! It's just a game. They aren't really slaves, they have jobs and lives away from here," Brandi nodded toward Michelle after trying unsuccessfully to point.

"The party ones just play around at weekends and at the club. Michelle is a real slave though."

"What do you mean?" Brandi asked, with a deep frown on her face.

"The other ponies were talking about her and the other slaves. They are permanently here as John's slaves. John has trained some of them and bought some of them at auctions," Kelly revealed.

Brandi didn't want to believe it. She would have to ask the slut slave for herself. She smirked at her friend. "So that's straight from the horse's mouth is it?"

Kelly looked at her with a stern look of indignation until they broke out in stifled laughter.

"Call her over will you? I'll ask her for myself," Brandi said. Looking at her friends arms trapped down the sides of the leather outfit she thought again. It was infuriating that neither of them could wave her over. Eventually the two friends caught Michelle's eye and she made her way toward them.

"I've been looking out for you, wanted to thank you Slave Pet." Michelle smiled shyly.

"My name is Brandi! What do you want to thank me for?" She asked suspiciously.

"Because of what you did my master fucked me. Thanks, I was so desperate for an orgasm. You're not wearing a proper slave collar yet so you can't have a proper slave name. Do you want a drink? Just don't let anyone see you."

"No thanks. What's your real name then?" Brandi asked.

"I don't have one anymore. You'll like the scene too so don't worry," the slave slut smiled.

"Don't you have a job or a life outside of here?" Brandi asked, with a curious look creasing her face.

"A job?" she laughed. "I'm a slave, I don't have a job or a life other than being my masters fuck toy." Michelle told her proudly. She seemed to find it curious that anything but this should be considered.

"How did you get into all this?"

"It's difficult to remember," the slave slut prevaricated. It wasn't encouraged to ask someone about their history or to stir up memories often best forgotten. She looked at Brandi seeing a need to understand what was happening to her rather than just gossiping.

"A boyfriend introduced me to the scene. We lived in Cincinnati back then and he took me to a private club occasionally," Michelle said. She was thinking hard having pushed it to the back of her mind over the years. "That was a long time ago," she smiled.

"I was in trouble, lost my job, then the boyfriend left me and I had nowhere to go. Someone from the club took me on as his live-in slave. I thought it would be OK until I got on my feet. Didn't realise what I was letting myself in for though. You know how it is, time goes by and you just go along with things." The memory of it seemed to pain her but she carried on.

"He sent me away for training but got fed up with me after a couple of years. I can be rather demanding," she laughed. "He put me in an auction and the guy who bought me considered I was his property rather than just a live-in slave. Then a series of owners auctioned me off until eventually I ended up here," she said, shrugging her wide shoulders. "I guess I've been a slave for the past twelve years. I couldn't go back now even if I wanted to," she sighed.

"It's great with John though! Hey, I had better get back to serving, don't want to get into trouble," she said, with a mischievous look lighting her hazel eyes.

"Do you believe her?" Brandi asked her friend.

"It's what I heard from the other ponies. Look Brandi, you're enjoying it so just relax. You must be enjoying something otherwise you wouldn't still be here." Kelly said.

Brandi nearly said it was to look out for her but that sounded like a lame excuse. Was she enjoying it? Her body had been badly used and abused. She had nearly been raped and lost her virginity to someone she was unsure of. Only half an hour ago she thought it was love but was it?

What had happened to her in this damn place was weird. It was diabolical. Yet it was exciting too. Thinking about what Michelle had said was less enthralling though. The idea of being a sex slave for years then being auctioned off was frightening. A state of shock was taking over leaving her breathless.

"Could we end up like that Kelly?" Brandi almost squealed in fear.

"Don't be silly! There is a difference between playing around and living it. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself." Kelly told her.

Before she could straighten out the tormenting thoughts she caught sight of Kevin and John walking toward them. Kelly straightened herself up looking like a proud Pony-Girl as her master approached. John fastened the bit into her mouth, took a hold of the reins and led her away into the crowd.

"There has been an argument as to whether your ass is more beautiful than your pussy." Kevin laughed. He didn't notice the appalled look on her face but took up the leash to take her away. He stopped and spoke to everyone. Some she recognised from the club but most were strangers.

It was agonizing being paraded around naked among these men. Brandi tried to calm down with deep breaths and pleasant thoughts. She shut herself away from the crowd, which was easy as no one expected her to speak.

Some touched the chains and even fingered her naked body. At least there was a strict rule about not invading her body cavities. No fingers or other objects were allowed to be poked inside her. Was this a consolation? How low had her standards dropped to think it was?

She had become used to being naked and was getting used to being talked about in lewd terms as though she weren't there. It was so humiliating to have intimate parts of her body discussed. With her head down she avoided reacting to the awful attention not wanting to meet their eye or even recognise who they were.

"So what do we have here? This is new. Cute little slave isn't it," a man commented to her master.

Brandi suddenly took notice. There was something familiar about the voice. It was Asian but it was more than that. She tried to look at him through her long hair without revealing her face. A large man stood close examining her body freely pawing her. He was closely examining every inch making comments she didn't want to hear.

When he turned to speak to her master she looked up at him. Brandi bit her lip in consternation. She recognised him, it was Thomas; he used to work for her father. About five years ago they had an argument and he set up his own antique furniture import business in competition with her father.

She had heard he was now very wealthy with a business almost as big as her fathers. The anger at seeing him subsided to be replaced with fear. She listened intently to their conversation.

"Well it is such beautiful novice-slave Kevin. Would you consider selling it? I would very much like to take over the training. It is always a great opportunity to break in a novice. Well then, perhaps you might consider a gift as well as a high price. This slave is well broken in and will do whatever you want."

Brandi held still trying not to shiver in fear. She looked down at the woman squatting at the man's feet. The slave he was offering Kevin was a gorgeous blonde. Her large breasts swelled pointing at him in the pose she held. Her knees were spread showing off a tiny pouch that only just covered her pussy. It seemed to want to break free of the thin material that formed a deep camel-toe from swollen lips.

Long golden hair fell down her back like a waterfall shimmering with every tiny movement. What struck Brandi so badly was the completely docile look on the poor slaves face. She looked as though every shred of humanity had been trained out of her, leaving a pathetic compliant creature squatting on the floor at her master's feet.

If this was an example of his training she should run right now. She was only keeping quiet so as not to attract attention. If he recognised her there would be hell to pay.

"Let me take a look at it. Small breasts, but they can be enhanced. This one at my feet is all natural Kevin. Feel them, they are real," he said.

Brandi watched her master fondle the slave's breasts. He was taking too much interest in the damn woman. The obnoxious man took hold of a nipple to examine the ring. She desperately tried to hide her face from him. If he recognised her what would happen then? Would he spread ugly gossip around the Taiwan community about her? He could shame her family by telling gossips he had seen her naked in chains among men.

'Oh my god!' A thought struck her like a slap across the face. He could offer Kevin a fortune for her as the devil could extract any price from her father. Her father would want to keep the shame of his daughter being bought as a slave from being known in the Taiwan community. What if her father disowned her and refused to pay? Thomas would be angry and train her even more harshly! He would push her to breaking point until she ended up like that broken subservient slave at his feet.

Looking down through her long hair she watched him pull on the chain. It ran through the little ring piercing her nipple. She felt it pull on her pussy lips. She dare not yelp at the pain; needing to keep quiet she submitted to the indignity.

He placed a hand between the legs cupping her sex. The hot sweaty hand was disgusting but she managed to keep still. Kevin was distracted, examining the blonde slave allowing Thomas to take advantage.

Against the rules he was invading her most private place which she now thought of as her master's place and wished desperately for Kevin to take notice. He owned her pussy and this horrible man was abusing it. She willed her master to look up needing his protection more than ever.

If she made a fuss Thomas would discover who she was so out of desperation kept quiet. He was nearly three times her age and here he was fingering her pussy! Kevin was still looking the blonde over while the devil began to finger fuck her in earnest. In dismay she heard her breathing quickening. He was arousing her! The danger of discovery and the terrible shame was stoking her up.

This disgusting man would make her cum if she didn't do something soon. Surely she wouldn't disgrace herself so intolerably with an orgasm on this man's fingers? The humiliation of being so helpless and so close to an orgasm was driving her on. He knew exactly what he was doing with those expert fingers delving into her while he teased a nipple with a free hand.

To her disgust she started to me like a little pitiable animal. A low quiet keening noise escaped her lips. She couldn't move and would soon be past caring what he did with her. For too long she had played with her own body to reach an orgasm, so the route was well known. She thought of Kevin piercing her with his penis and that special feeling of being full. She shook her head of the thought as it made it all the more difficult to resist those expert fingers.

"It is very compliant Kevin. You must be congratulated on your training of this slave. What will you make of it? It would make a nice little pet slave," he said, while still manipulating her.

Kevin at last was taking notice of her. He hadn't noticed the hidden finger breaking the rules yet it was obvious something was happening. Her whole body was trembling on the brink of an orgasm.

"I would take great pleasure in breaking the will of this one," he murmured. A large sum was mentioned and Kevin's attention relaxed from her.

"You can't be serious." Kevin exclaimed.

"I am Kevin. I never joke about money. That includes the gift too. The slave will be yours to keep. Fully broken in, very complaint, not like John's disobedient slaves. It will do whatever you want without question. It came to me for a loan and couldn't repay, so I took the only thing it had left, its freedom. Then I trained it to submit," Thomas said with a self satisfied smirk.

"She, I mean it, wasn't into this scene before you trained it?" Kevin asked, looking at the woman with concern.

At last he let go of her pussy but then pumped a bare cheek. "No. It was a bit of a shock for it at first but a good thorough regime of punishment with occasional rewards soon brings them to heel. So, think it over," he smiled with a firm grip to Kevin's elbow.

"Nice ass too, it would make a very cute little pet. Here's my card." Thomas said. He looked confident and Kevin looked worried.

Brandi struggled to bring her breathing under control. She didn't care what anyone thought of her except Kevin. She had to stop him thinking about the money and the blonde slave. Perhaps she should play at being his perfect little slave gyrl to keep him happy. Could she impress him enough to keep his protection as her master? She needed his protection after meeting that awful ex-employee of her fathers.

The thought of being helpless in the hands of that despicable man was too horrendous to stomach. Kevin and this place had affected her thinking so much already it was easy to imagine what might happen if held by Thomas for long enough. She looked back at the pathetic creature cowering at Thomas's feet and shuddered.

"No way!" she whispered. To avoid such a fate Brandi was determined to impress her master with faithfulness, obedience and hard work.

***

John startled them both when he spoke. "I see you've met the wonderful Thomas," he said, with a sarcastic laden voice. "I should avoid him if I were you he's a nasty piece of work."

The look of worry upon Brandi's face was enough for John to ask, "What did he do to you, pet slave? Tell me," he said with such force she relented.

She didn't want to reveal to her master or anyone what Thomas had done to her for it was too shaming. It was as though John had read her mind to force the words from her. "He fingered me, Sir."

"How deep?" he asked.

"His fingers were right inside and I almost cum, Sir," she whimpered, while looking at the floor. It was impossible to look at either of them but especially her master. The terrible experience had brought her so low she was thinking of Kevin as her master without the usual reserve. Surrounded by all these people she had given in to a stranger finger fucking her. If he had continued she knew an orgasm would have overtaken all inhibitions.

So now he knew how low she had been brought. It had spoilt that new found relationship formed from giving Master her virginity. What would he think of her now?

"He offered to buy her. Is that possible? What would stop her from just walking away?" Kevin asked. The words tumbled from him revealing what he had been thinking about while they had been silent in their own little world within the party.