Brandi and Kelly Ch. 09

Story Info
Is a slave kidnapped or stolen?
15.4k words
4.44
44.4k
10

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John arrived at the club to find Kevin angry and downing a second beer. "Forget it Kevin. Sometimes you just have to accept you lost. Whether it's a football game or a woman you just can't win them all. I'm not saying give up, just wait and see what happens. Step back to take a moment to think about your next move," John told him.

He could see it wasn't going to be easy for the young man as it looked as though he had lost Brandi to a girl in her class. John figured it was her choice and she had chosen a friend from class over Kevin.

They had played around before so she must know what she was getting into. Girls in class looked out for each other so he guessed she would be alright. At least she wasn't with Thomas or someone cruel and uncaring like him. John was making big assumption and it was wrong but neither he nor Kevin knew that.

"Wasn't it Kelly that liked you first but you took up with Brandi?" he asked. "I could use a hand getting her back to school," John told him.

"I thought she was doing alright as a pony-girl," Kevin said.

"Maybe she's just escaping the issues. I think she needs someone to trust and to look after her," he told him, happy to get Kevin thinking of Kelly instead of Brandi. John promised to look out for Brandi while Kevin looked after Kelly.

***

Teresa sat on the sofa staring at Brandi, fascinated with how subdued the stupid slut had become after taking her with a dildo. She unstrapped it and threw the now filthy weapon on the floor. This had been a first and probably the last time using such a disgusting thing.

It was obvious Jude had taken Cindy with a similar dildo that was still being brandished like an instrument of power. Unexpectedly she felt a pang of jealousy that this woman had taken her friend, Cindy. The woman had guided her, almost pushed her into taking Brandi, saying it would serve as a way of reinforcing domination over the girl. It seemed to have worked well for Brandi now looked utterly passive.

Jude was bringing them another drink which the two on the floor readily supped. Teresa remembered the helpless guy in the bar and became alert. Jude had been right. Fucking the two girls had proven their dominance leaving the two of them sprawled on the floor at their feet. A nasty thought crossed her mind which she dare not dismiss. She felt uneasy, after all it could be a nasty world and Teresa was fully aware of the fact.

***

Jude looked at Teresa who couldn't take her eyes off the girl at her feet. She looked pleased with herself for having subjugated the young girl. It was an over estimation of her ability for clearly the girl had already been broken in as a pleasantly obedient girly, maybe even reduced to a slave girl.

The other one, Cindy, she had pushed into a temporary submission but it would need more work to have the dumb girl shaped exactly as required. She had been easily subdued from having been bullied by Teresa for so long. A bully and a dominant mistress were entirely different things, as all three of them would find out soon enough.

She examined the three of them reassessing their ages to realize they were all just about the same age, around nineteen maybe just under. She licked her lips at the thought of it. Three attractive young nubile women at her feet, ready to satisfy her needs. A broad grin creased her face lightening the features taking a few years from the forty-five naturally lining her face.

Brandi and Cindy were hers so all it needed was to subdue and dominate the last one to have them all in the bag. Jude handed each of them a drink gleefully watching them slurp at the liquid for they were very dry after the hard fucking session.

The alcohol would be enough for the two still slumped on the floor whereas something a little extra was required for Teresa. Jude shared a conspiratorial wink with Teresa and clinked glasses as though they were equals. Jude tossed her head swigging the cocktail back in a show of bravado.

It had worked. The girl's glass was empty too and her face had paled. It would probably redden soon until she felt dizzy bringing a light shade of green to her face. After that she would be pliable enough to be guided to the car without too much trouble. Once was strapped in the other two would follow like sheep.

Jude thought for a moment about home. Somewhere in the basement was a dog cage that would do for Teresa until she too had been worked on and subdued. Seeing their friend in it would effectively subdue the other two as well. Cindy would need restraints just in case she kicked off over her friend being mistreated.

Teresa would need whipping into shape, not to mention flogging, spanking and fucking vigorously with a dildo. Jude smiled at Teresa again sharing a conspiratorial wink. The thought of having this wild bitch tamed enough to suck her crotch at a flick of her fingers kept bringing a shine to her face. The shine on that bitch's face would be from the crotch juice rubbed all over it as she licked and sucked between her legs.

Brandi seemed well trained resulting in a better attitude from when they first met. The aim would be to get the other two as well trained as her but a weekend wouldn't be enough. Jude wondered who she would have to phone to explain why they were missing. Would it be work or college? Winning a holiday might do as an excuse why each of them was away from home and college.

***

Teresa watched the butch woman down the drink in one at the same time tipping hers over her shoulder down the back of the sofa. Jude looked so confident Teresa was burning white with rage. If she hadn't seen the woman add something to the drink the devious bitch would have won and even now the result was still undecided.

As soon as she saw in the mirror that slight of hand it confirmed the nagging fear. Jude was planning what that guy had done in the bar. He had dominated the wife and led her away on a leash with the helpless husband following. It was up to her to protect the two girls who were going to follow whoever won this test of wills. If Jude subdued her they would just helplessly follow Jude.

The idea of being her pet girly was despicable. Losing her friend or even Brandi to her was bad enough. If the stories she had heard about this club were half true then it was possible for Jude to control even her. That guy in the bar had humiliated and squashed the woman's resistance so in here or away somewhere, Jude might be able to do the same to her.

Jude walked over to Teresa with a smile and pulled her up into a tight embrace. "Let's dance," she whispered in her ear.

Teresa didn't like the soft jazz playing in the background, didn't like dancing with a woman and didn't like this particular woman. In surprise she limply stood and let Jude lead. Perhaps the previous drink had been spiked too for she lacked the will to break free. She told herself she was bidding her time, just waiting to see what Jude's plan was.

The horrible woman was stroking her hair and pressing her ass like a guy would, to push her against his penis, only the bitch didn't have one. Teresa took a deep sharp breath as the dildo slapped her crotch. She forgot the woman still wore it and guessed she had moved her hips to re-position it.

It was terrible feeling the courage shrinking away into a shell where it cowered from the enormity of this outrage. Her legs became weak from the knowledge of what was going to happen but she jut couldn't summon up the courage to fight back.

This old butch woman was so experienced she was subduing her with an overpowering will. The thought of being subdued and taken with that dildo was frightening. She knew what could be accomplished from years of bullying Cindy but this woman was obviously far more experienced. She had to do something but it was mind numbing, the outrageousness of it, the three of them becoming this woman's playthings.

They were just dancing. The swaying of their bodies added to the seeming harmlessness of the situation, while whispering in her ear, lulling her senses until her mind gave up to the woman. Jude was kissing her face and she couldn't stop her. Jude had won! Like a snake charmer she lulled Teresa into submitting.

With a racing heart from the victory over this young girl she lifted her hips for the large dildo to poke Teresa intimately. Its large bulbous head pushed at her lips. The pretence of dancing had been given up as Jude manoeuvred the big double ended strap-on between Teresa's legs. Once she had penetrated her body and taken her the girl would be hers. Once Teresa had been subdued she had all three.

Teresa felt the big thing touch her and shivered in fright. It was no good fighting it the woman had her in a tight embrace. She didn't want to shout and scream or make a scene. It would be so much easier to just give in. After all, she had taken Brandi with a double ended one so how different was this? What was the difference when they were the same either end.

Teresa knew it was different. She was on the receiving end being made into Jude's slut. She didn't want that but it looked as though it was going to happen. It was too late to stop her now for all the old woman had to do was thrust into her sopping wet pussy. It would only be for a few minutes then it would be all over and they could go. She would take her two friends' home where it would be safe.

The image of that man taking a woman and her husband into a private room flashed into her mind. Jude wouldn't let her leave! Teresa at last realised this wasn't meant to be a brief moment of humiliation for Jude intended to subdue her, like those two on the floor, and she would be the one being taken home.

"Come on my pet, keep still, you know you want it. You're going to be my sweet little pet girly," Jude whispered into Teresa's ear, while stroking her hair.

Of course that was Jude's intention! Subdue her and the two slaves would follow. Jude would have three girls at her feet to play with, and there would be little chance of being let go. Jude would keep them like pets in a cage. The thought of being this woman's little pet gyrl appalled Teresa, so much it shocked her out of the mesmerising fog.

Teresa pushed at the woman's shoulders, not shoving hard, just enough to dislodge the grip.

One hand gripped the girl's hair tight. The other went down to the dildo to guide it in but the stupid girl managed to squirm away. Jude let go of the dildo, pulled up her head, and slapped the upturned face. "There's more than one way to subdue a disobedient pet gyrl!" Jude snarled.

Teresa's eyes widened manically with the whites showing brightly. The slap brought her round and brought back the worst of a vindictive brutal passion to a tormented personality. As though in fear and pain she reeled back her head, mimicking Jude downing the drink earlier. The head snapped forward aimed at the woman's nose.

In time Jude read the rage on her face and leaning back, pushing the girl with both hands to avoid the telegraphed blow.

The head weapon skimmed the nose, dislocating cartilage rather than smashing it. Moving down and forward Teresa's forehead smashed into Jude's jaw, still thrust out after exclaiming the one word, "Bitch!" The blow was not as heavy as it might have been so dislocated rather than broke it.

Teresa blinked her eyes as though coming too after a nightmare. On seeing Jude on the floor nursing her jaw, wiping at the blood pouring from her nose, she gave the woman a kick. Although satisfying she hurt a little toe on a rib. It was nothing compared to the facial blow but Jude cringed anyway leaving Teresa feeling powerful.

Teresa bent low and slapped the dildo and was glad to see the woman flinch. She looked around the room wondering where Jude had found the damn toy things. Eventually she found a cupboard stuffed with adult toys but it was more difficult finding a bag to pack the goodies into. She clipped a collar and leash to the two passive girls necks and led them back to her car.

***

"Oh! Teresa that was terrible!" Cindy complained. They were in Teresa's house where Cindy was fixing a snack for the three of them.

"You seemed to enjoy it, in fact I know you did from what I heard you say," Teresa told her. Cindy looked ashamed and avoided looking at her friend. "You don't want anyone knowing your sordid little secret so you can serve me, instead of your lesbian lover," Teresa chided her. She watched her friend almost cowering in shame at the thought of others finding out.

It wasn't just that she had allowed a woman to fuck her with a large double ended strap on dildo, but she had enjoyed it. "Yes, Teresa, whatever you say," she murmured. The usual words used to get her friend off her back held a whole new meaning. She had just agreed to serve her and was wondering what that meant exactly.

They had eaten and all three were laying naked on the King size bed in the master bedroom. 'Master Bedroom, Teresa contemplated, 'So very appropriate'. She cuddled her friend who had become weepy with tiredness after such a trying experience. She thought it was over dramatic but perhaps Cindy was more fragile than she thought.

"There, there Cindy doll, I'll look after you. I sorted the nasty woman out for my little pet didn't I?" Teresa said. The solace was dished out with honey laden tones, over sweetened, but it seemed just what Cindy wanted.

"Thank you so much Teresa, you saved me, she was going to take me away, I might not have seen you ever again," she said, close to a whimper, for she too was playing it up.

"If I'm to look after you and keep you safe you had better call me mistress," Teresa said casually. She pulled her friends face into her breast.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you mistress," Cindy said, in humble tones. She was pleased to have the attention and would submit to anything to keep her friend in a good mood.

"Slave slut!" Teresa said in a big commanding voice.

Cindy cowered for a moment before realising it wasn't her being addressed.

"As for you slut, you can stop sucking my toes," Teresa told Brandi.

"Thank you Mistress," Brandi croaked.

"You can give us a massage, both of us," Teresa demanded.

The friends were turned on their sides facing each other with Cindy lower down the bed. Her face was buried in Teresa's breasts where Teresa held on to her.

Brandi started with their feet as that is where she had spent the last half hour, sucking Teresa's toes and licking her feet. With a feather touch she moved up both girls legs hardly touching, skimming over the fine down on their legs, continuing up their thighs.

"Use your tongue slave," Teresa demanded.

Brandi heaved a sigh. It wasn't as bad as licking her feet but the prospect of spending her weekend like this was awful. She knew Teresa could be a bitch but didn't think she was butch. She had the feeling that nasty woman had given her an idea of how to dominate them and control was what Teresa really wanted. Teresa had it in her head that using sex and pain and dominance would gain mastery over them. So it looked like being a long painful weekend.

Her hands ran gently over both bottoms. She was kneeling at their feet stretching up both bodies with her breasts joining in the massage. Brandi had accidently rubbed her breasts up Teresa's legs while stretching over her and the tingle of contact instantly hardened both nipples.

They seemed to jump out of the light brown circles surrounding them as though triggered by the touch. Unable to resist the tingling sensations she purposely rubbed them over both girls' thighs. Her hands reached up but she hesitated to rub between their cheeks.

Teresa pushed Brandi's hand between Cindy's thighs without saying anything, leaving it to her to workout the obvious. One hand between Cindy's cheeks rubbed down over her crotch, up over her pubis, massaging wet lips on the way. The other hand mirrored the action over Teresa's pussy and asshole.

Both women groaned but different sounds at different moments. Brandi heard Teresa mumble something when fingers rubbed her clit on the journey from belly to back bone. Cindy moaned too but louder when wet fingers squished against her asshole. It was all surprising and enlightening but Brandi couldn't think how it might help her escape this dire situation.

Would Kevin rescue her from these bitches before school on Monday or would they drag her into class as their pet bitch. She thought Teresa might just have enough spitefulness to do just that. She would take great pleasure in parading her around on a leash like a trophy gyrl, telling everyone Brandi was just a dumb bitch after all.

There were a couple of girls on campus who made a point of being owned by a guy and she suspected there were others, less public about it. Certainly there were girls in a particular fraternity who subjected themselves to domination by butch girls.

She had seen it and wondered how they could possibly do such a thing. Since being launched into the scene she had learnt how easily it can happen, whether enjoyed or not. After being in the dungeon she could endure anything and had learnt to take pleasure even from torture rather than go under and drowned in it. It was a dreadful thought knowing she was now susceptible to learning to endure, even enjoy, anything however repugnant or wicked.

Without thinking she had started kissing their thighs. The two girls had separated so she was between the two pair of legs kissing inner thighs. Teresa pushed her head higher into Cindy's pussy where she found it hot, wet and open. The smell of female sex was powerful but she had become used to it.

In resignation she lapped at the girls juices then dived in. Searching with her tongue she found the right spot for she felt the twitch of her pussy and a spasm in both legs. She reached over between Teresa's legs not feeling the tense reaction.

Teresa was about to bat the hand away in disgust but after watching this wretched slave slut lick out her friend she was hot enough to relent. It was nice and if she closed her eyes imagined it was a young man from class.

Teresa's hips squirmed around the fingers wanting it to last yet needing to cum. Her thighs involuntarily clenched and danced to the devilish dance over and in her pussy. She didn't see Cindy buck her hips in one final surge from a long lasting orgasm. She did feel the wet face at her crotch and the finger up her asshole.

Brandi had finished her task of bring Cindy an orgasm. It had taken so long her tongue ached to the root muscle as though she would never be able to pull it back into her mouth. So brow beaten into being a dutiful slave she immediately moved over to lay between her mistresses legs.

Teresa had opened her legs wide for the fingers to reach in better. Now she had a tongue, not so far in, but marvellously exploring and licking and a pair of lips sucking and teeth nipping at her bits. She shook her head from side to side as though trying to shake off a madness threatening to overwhelm her.

Teresa had endured a half hour of finger work keeping her on the edge of an orgasm, then a more serious working over by an accomplished artisan using her face. Brandi was using her nose, tongue, teeth, lips and fingers in both pussy and asshole, to rub, stroke, nip, lick and caress. Teresa was going mad with intense sensations bombarding her mind. Her body bent almost double, bent in the middle, arching her back as though she had become a flexi-girl.

A silent scream was shouted from a wide open mouth. The rush of air the only sound emitted between tightened lips. She whimpered and collapsed almost unconscious from a deeply gratifying orgasm.

"If only the class could see us now," Teresa whispered.

Brandi rolled up in a ball holding herself tight with the same thought in her head only it didn't make her laugh it made her cry with humiliation. The two friends were falling off to sleep and Brandi too was exhausted. Her collar was fastened to a leg of the bed so she quietly slipped onto the floor as she didn't want to fall in the night and strangle herself.