Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke our kiss and turned me around to face the night club. My body trembled as his hands caressed my bare shoulders and he gently nuzzled the back of my neck. I pushed my butt back and ground it against his hard body, crushing his hard cock between us. "Do you want to go to the bedroom, Bella Dama? He asked.

"We could stay right here," I answered.

"Ah Bella Dama, Do you like to be watched, does it turn you on if someone watches you?" Tony asked.

"Yes, oh god yes, I love it," I moaned. Tony pulled the knot that held up my dress. The top fell down to my hips, baring my firm rounds breasts. His hands reached around and caressed the firm globes, his fingers pinching and pulling my hard nipples while he continued to kiss my neck and shoulders. Every touch, pinch and kiss sending waves of pleasure through my body. I reached down under my dress and brushed a hand across my pussy, it came away wet. I brought it up to my lips and licked the juices before turning my head to share a wet sloppy kiss with him.

"Mmm Bella Dama, you taste so good. What a beautiful, slutty thing to do, Tasting yourself like that. Do you like that Brandi... being a slut?" Tony growled in my ear.

"Yes, I'm a slut, oh god yes, treat me like the slut I am," I cried.

Tony's hands slid down my body, across my flat stomach to my hips, where he slowly slid my dress to the floor. There I was, naked for everyone to see, excited and ready to abandon myself to every depraved passion imaginable. Tony slid his hands across my wet pussy. I gasped in delight as his hands parted my wet lips and he worked one, then two fingers inside me. I ground my naked body against him as his fingers played inside me. My senses were being overloaded with pleasure; from Tony kisses on my neck and shoulder to his hands caressing and pinching my nipples and stoking the sweet g-spot in my pussy. Every nerve in my body was being tortured in a masterful way. I needed to cum and I needed it bad. His thumb brushed back and forth across my clit and I felt like I was struck by a bolt of lightning. My body quivered as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure cascaded from my pussy. I cried out in pleasure, my breathing labored as my orgasm passed. My body went limp. Tony held me tightly kissing my neck and shoulder.

Tony whispered in my ear. "Ah Brandi, my Bella Damma, can you see over at the club, there are people there, looking over here... they're watching you, did they see you cum, does that turn you on?"

"Oh god yes, I love it, it was great. I hope they did, but now it's your turn," I said when my breathing returned to normal.

I turned back to face Tony determined to get him naked as fast as possible. I pulled his shirt out of his pants and ripped open the buttons. My hands roamed over his washboard stomach and muscular chest. I kissed and playfully bit his nipples as I frantically unbuckled his belt. I squatted down as I pulled his pants to his ankles. His hard cock sprang free and stood at attention at the perfect height, mouth level. I stroked my hands up and down his cock as I brought him close to my mouth. His cock was big; long enough that I could use both hands and the head still wasn't covered. I squeezed his cock and a drop of clear fluid, his pre-cum, leaked from the opening.

I looked up into his eyes and asked, "Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want everyone to see me suck your cock?"

"Fuck yeah. Come on let everyone see what a big slut you are. Let them see you suck my cock," He answered.

I used my tongue to gather up his pre-cum, it had a sweet, less salty taste than regular cum. I stuck out my tongue, showing Tony the pool of pre-cum before swallowing it.

"Mmmm, that's sweet, Tony. I hope you got more of that," I purred.

I licked all around the head before working my way down the shaft to his big low hanging balls. Tony moaned and shivered as I sucked each testicle into my mouth. When I pushed his cock and balls up against his stomach and began licking the bottom of his ball sack, he cried out in pleasure, his legs trembling. I went back to stroking the length of his cock. I could feel more pre-cum leaking from the opening, I rubbed the slick liquid all over the big shaft. I took his cock in my mouth savoring the sweet salty taste. Inch by inch, I slid about half of his long fat cock in my mouth. I pulled back and licked the head. I swallowed again and again taking more and more of his cock with each attempt. Tony put his hands on my head and held me still. Slowly he flexed his hips, back and forth, stroking his cock in and out, fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. I moaned around his cock and allowed him to use my mouth for his pleasure. Over and over he fucked my mouth. Gradually he forced more and more of his cock into mouth until my lips kissed his groin and his balls bounced off my chin. I held him in my throat until I couldn't stand it. My eyes filled with tears and saliva drooled down my chin. I coughed and gasped for air as I pushed him away. I must have looked like a real slut; squatting in front of him, naked, my legs spread wide open, my hair tangled in his fingers, my lipstick smeared, saliva dripping off my chin, and a big fat cock resting on my lips. Yes, I looked like a slut but I loved it. Oh god, I loved it.

"Come on. Brandi, try it again," Tony said. "You looked so hot with your mouth full of cock."

Tony kept his hands on my head and glided his cock back in my mouth. I struggled to relax my throat muscles and was able to swallow his whole length. His balls came to rest on my chin. I slipped my middle finger into my wet pussy. It came out slick and wet with my juices. I cupped his balls in my hand, gently fondling them as I moved my middle finger back and tickled his asshole. He shuddered and groaned loudly. Gingerly I pushed up and the first knuckle popped into his asshole. Tony gasped as he tensed up. I pushed harder and more of my finger slid up his ass. This drove Tony over the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he cried out.

The first spurt of cum fired into the back of my throat. Tony pulled his hips back as his cock slid from my mouth. The next spurts landed on my lips and chin. It ran down my chin and dropped onto my tits. When he let go of my head, I fell back on my butt with my arms splayed out behind me.

Tony stood there catching his breath. His beautiful cock was still rock hard and covered with his cum and my saliva. I ran my finger across my chin, gathering up his cum. I showed him the finger and popped it in my mouth.

"Can't waste any of that good stuff," I said.

I started to get up.

"Don't move," He said as he kicked off his pants and shoes.

He dropped to his knees between my open legs with his hard cock was pointing at my pussy. He pushed my legs further apart and rubbed the head of his cock along the slit before putting just the head in my pussy.

He looked at me and asked, "Do you want this, Brandi. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, god yes, put it in, come on fuck me," I moaned.

He slowly entered my warm wet pussy; I could feel every bump and throbbing vein as it opened me up. He pushed forward until I could feel his groin rub my clit. He held still, bathing in my warmth, before slowly sliding out until just the head was in, and he waited.

"Come on fuck me. Get your cock back in, shove it in," I yelled as I grabbed his buttocks. I tried to pull him in but he was too strong. "If that's what you want, slut," He said with a wicked laugh.

Again he slid his cock into me, inch by inch until I could feel his public hair tickle my clit. He held himself still for a moment, before sliding his cock back out. He held himself with just the head in my pussy. I tried to flex my hips up and impale myself on his cock but he pulled back.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked. "Come on, fuck me."

He teased me again, "Do you want this, Brandi? Do you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want. Tell me exactly what you want."

I wanted his cock, I needed his cock. I cried out, "Oh god, I want your cock. Oh god, please fuck me. Shove your fat fucking cock in my fucking pussy. Please, oh god, please, just fuck me."

"Ok slut," He said and laughed.

This time he harshly shoved his cock back in, his groin slamming into my clit, sending a wave of pleasure through my body. His big balls banged against my asshole. I wrapped my legs around him locking my ankles together to hold him in place. In and out he forcefully drove his cock into my wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine, crushing our lips together as our tongues probe each other's' mouth. I thrust my hips up at him, again and again grinding my clit on his hard groin. I moved with him, my upward forceful thrusts matching his powerful downward thrusts. Our breathing labored in tortured gasps.

I cried out, "Oh my god. I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming."

My pussy squirted as I exploded in a blinding, toe curling orgasm. My juices soaking both of us as it ran down between us and over my ass. I tightly squeezed my arms and legs around Tony as the waves of ecstasy washed over my quivering body. As the contractions weakened, I fell limp under Tony's hard body.

When my senses returned, I opened my eyes to see Tony propped over me, held up by his strong arms, his handsome face smiling down at me. He leaned in and tenderly kissed my lips. I rolled my hips and found that his cock was still hard and in me. Leisurely he moved, gliding his cock in and out, gradually building my hunger again. I began to move with him slowly

He broke our kiss and said, "Ah, Brandi, you are beautiful when you cum."

"Then help me cum again," I gasped.

He stopped and pushed himself up until he was kneeling between my outstretched legs. His cock had slid out until just the head was in my warm slit. Oh no, I thought, not this torture again, but he didn't. He grabbed my ankles and pushed them up in the air. One of my high heel sandals had fallen off during our wild love making.

"I wonder if this was how Cinderella really lost her shoe," He said with a laugh.

He slipped the other sandal off, kissed the arch and studied my ankle bracelet.

"Oh I see by your anklet that you really are a slut and you're proud of it," He said with a laugh.

"Yes I am. Make me your slut, fuck me, fuck me now," I pleaded. Tony put my legs on his shoulders with my ankles on either side of his head. He leaned back over me, forcing my legs down to my chest and my ass in the air. This also forced my pussy to tighten around his cock as it entered me. He started gently, sliding his cock in and out, deeper and deeper until I was fully impaled on his hard shaft. Slowly he built his tempo, moving faster and faster, harder and harder until he was hammering my pussy at a furious pace, our bodies sweating despite the air conditioning. I was pinned beneath his strong body unable to move as he took me deeper and harder, using my body for his pleasure. But he was also giving me pleasure, hitting all the right spots, driving me to a climax I wanted us to reach together. I reached beneath us and massaged his huge balls, urging him to fill my pussy with his hot seed. "Oh my god, I'm cumming, ah fuck it, I'm cumming," He cried.

"That it Tony, come on, give it to me, cum in me, shoot your fucking cum in me," I shouted.

I could feel his body stiffen as the first warm spurt of cum fired into my pussy. It sent me over the edge and I exploded with another glorious orgasm of my own. His cock continued to shoot spurt after spurt of warm cum into my quivering pussy as he ground his body into mine. Tony slowed his pace, his cock still leaking cum as our orgasms passed and our bodies started to recover. He held me for a long time before moving and guiding my sore legs to the floor. His cock slowly slid from the grasp of my wet pussy. We sat for a minute to catch our breaths, me propped up on my elbows and Tony still kneeling between my legs.

Tony reached between my legs and swiped a finger along my pussy. I groaned as he touched me, my pussy was tender and sensitive. His finger came away with a mixture of our juices. He brought it to my mouth and I swallowed the finger, licking and sucking off the tasty mixture. God, I love that taste, pussy and cum.

"Mmm, we taste good together," I laughed.

"Fuck, that was fucking fantastic, Brandi. You're so fucking hot. I wanna fuck you all night long," Tony groaned out.

I wanted it too. I wanted to fuck all night long. It's what I came to Miami for.

"Don't worry Tony. I'm not done with you, not by a long shot. I came here to get fucked and I ain't leaving til I am," I said.

I looked at his magnificent cock which had just given me such wonderful pleasure. It wasn't fully erect but it was still long and wet with our mixed juices. I wanted nothing more then, but to take him in my mouth and get him hard, hard so he could fuck me again and again. He stood up and I scrambled to kneel in front of him, eager to get my mouth on his cock. I took him in my mouth, savoring his taste, our mixed taste. I fondled his balls, they were still heavy. I hoped he still had loads of cum for me. It didn't take long for him to get hard, one of the benefits of youth.

"Turn around and face the window so you can watch the people in the club. That gets you hot, doesn't it, Brandi? Knowing they're watching you get fucked, seeing what a slut you are," Tony said.

I obeyed him like the slut I am. I would do anything he ordered just to have that cock back in me. I turned around and crawled on my hands and knees to the window. Once I was at the window, I looked over my shoulder and wiggled my ass at him.

"Come Tony, take me here. Let them see what a slut I am," I said.

Tony knelt down behind me and lined his cock up with my pussy. There was no teasing this time, no holding back; he must have wanted it as much as me. He flexed his hips and slid about half his cock in me. I pushed back and he was buried all the way in me. He grabbed my hips and we began working together, thrusting our bodies at one another, his hips slamming into my buttocks over and over. I felt the pleasure growing in my pussy and I knew I was going to cum soon. His hands roughly held my hips as he relentlessly drove his cock into my pussy. I slid a hand back to my pussy and rubbed my throbbing clit. It was what I needed to get off. My orgasm surged from the depths of my pussy and shot throughout my entire body. My pussy trembled and shuttered around Tony's cock as my whole body tensed up and quivered. I cried out incoherently, as I tried to catch my breath. I dropped to the floor with my arms and head on the ground and my ass sticking up in the air.

Through it all Tony just kept on fucking me from behind, never stopping, never slowing down. After my orgasm passed, he kept on fucking. He reached around and held his hand over mine on my clit, rubbing the sensitive nub. He kept on fucking me, shoving his cock in and out of my wet dripping pussy. And his cock worked its magic as my body began to respond. I began moving back and forth with him, matching him, thrust for thrust until I came again. This one was even stronger than the last. A blinding jolt of pleasure shot through my body leaving me weak. I collapsed; face down flat on the floor, gasping for air, unable to move. Tony lay on top of me, propped up by one hand the other trapped under me, covered over my dripping wet pussy.

When I gained the strength to move, I was shocked to discover that Tony was still hard and still in me. I laid there enjoying the gentle pressure of his fat cock nestled in my pussy. Oh my god I thought, he may be the first guy to outlast me.

"You didn't come, did you?" I asked.

"No, and I'm not done with you. I told you, I wanna fuck you all night long," He answered. "Come on, I got an idea. Get up and face the window, look at the club."

As Tony got up, I felt empty as his cock slid from my pussy. I hoped I would be getting it back in me soon. He reached down to help me stand and got a wet kiss as a reward. I moved very close to the window, about a couple of feet away, looking over to the night club. It was pitch dark outside now, but the apartment lights back-lighted us against the windows. I could see several people looking in our direction.

He took both of my hands and pushed them high over my head, stretching me out, pushing my upper body against the window. He pressed his body against mine, his hard cock poking my fleshy buttocks. My boobs were pressed flat against the glass, with my back arched and ass sticking out. He held my arms up with one hand by the wrists and used the other to caress my body. He stroked me everywhere, up and down my thighs and back, around my buttocks, and across my stomach and down to my pussy. I cried out when his fingers stroked my pussy lips. Tony leaned in near my ear and quietly asked, "Can you see the people in the club, Brandi? They've seen you suck my cock and me fucking you. They're looking at you. Here you are, naked and showing yourself to them. I wonder what they're thinking of you now. That gets you hot, Brandi, doesn't it? I wonder if they know how much this turns you on, being seen like this. This turns you on, doesn't it, Brandi?"

I couldn't answer, I was so turned on I couldn't think straight. I just moaned and ground my buttocks against him. Tony moved back a little and slid his hand between my legs from the rear. I groaned as he put his middle finger back in my pussy and wiggled it around.

"Do you want my cock back in here?" He asked. "Yes! Oh god yes," I moaned.

He pulled his finger out and it was coated with a mixture our juices. He slid it back up between my buttocks and stopped with the tip resting on my asshole.

"Or do you want it here? Do you want me to put my cock in here? What do you say Brandi, do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" He asked.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, Please Tony, fuck me in the ass," I pleaded.

"I thought you'd say that," he laughed as he strummed his finger around the rosebud of my ass.

He eased his finger past the first ring of muscles in my anus, up to the first knuckle and stopped. It was tight and resisted at first, but I willed myself to relax and my anus opened up. With gentle pressure he soon buried the length of his finger in my ass. He began sliding his finger in and out, lubing and stretching my ass hole. He worked a second finger in, stretching me even more.

"God your ass is tight. I can't wait to get my cock in there," He growled.

"Oh my god, yes, come on... fuck me in the ass, please, put your cock back there," I pleaded.

He let go of my wrists and reached his hand around and stroked my pussy. It came away covered with our juices. He stroked it along his cock, lubing it up. He took his fingers out of my ass and grabbed my hip. He lined his cock up with my asshole and pushed the head against it. His cock was fatter than his two fingers and he met some resistance at first. He pushed harder and the head of his cock popped into my asshole past the first ring of muscle. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain. Tony stopped and allowed me to get used to his size. He slowly pushed forward and a couple more inches of cock slid into my asshole. I groaned. He stopped again as my asshole stretched to fit his cock. The pain subsided and was replaced with a dull ache. Slowly he pushed and more of his cock filled my ass. I relaxed my ass muscles as much as I could. He was able to slid more and more of his cock in my ass, until I felt his pubic hair on my buttocks. Tony stopped again and he was fully buried in my asshole. He held me tight against his groin, with his cock buried deep in ass hole. The pain was replaced with an amazing feeling of pleasure.

Tony's head was next to my ear and he growled, "My cock's all the way in your ass, Brandi, all the way. Can you feel it? It's what you wanted. You begged for it, didn't you?"