Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Two more sexy bodies to play with.
5.1k words
4.74
28.4k
13
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled when Luis and Angie stepped from the darkened area of the kitchen into the light of the living room. I was pleasantly surprised when I could see that they both were naked. My next thought was that had I been set-up by Tony and his friends. Was this a diabolical plan for them to use me as their sexual plaything? Would I now be forced to partake in their twisted and perverted games of lust? God, I hope so. Two more sexy bodies to play with, this could get real interesting. I thought I died and went to heaven.

I guess most women have been worn-out after a marathon session like the one I just had with Tony. I had numerous orgasms as he used all my holes, filling them with his cum, but I still wasn't satisfied. My problem is I'm insatiable, the more orgasms I get, the more I want. Some women become sensitive after they have an orgasm and can't stand to be touched. Others can have multiple orgasms before they become too sensitive. Not me, I can't stop myself. After my first orgasm, all I crave is more and more, each one stronger than the last.

As I lay there on the floor, I took an appreciative look at their naked bodies. Luis looked a lot like Tony, same size and muscular build, except his skin was darker and his eyes and hair were black. His cock was big, not as big as Tony's, but big enough that he'd never suffer from a lack of female attention. It was hard and wet, glistening with saliva; I bet Angie had sucked him while they watched me and Tony.

Angie, she was amazing. Clothed she was a beautiful woman, naked she was a gorgeous, sexual creature. Her long, dark hair framed a stunning face, highlighted by her bright green eyes and perfect white teeth. She was taller than me with full curvy figure. Her breasts were large, high and round with dark areolas surrounding her large erect nipples. She was clean shaven like me. She had a thin waist and wide hips that tapered down her long tone legs to lean delicate ankles. She oozed sexuality.

Luis and Angie walked over to the seating area and stopped on either side of the chair that Tony was lounging in. Luis and Tony did that guy hand bump thing and Angie leaned down and gave Tony a sloppy wet kiss.

"Yo bro, you guys been here long? Tony asked.

"Long enough, bro, long enough to see you two have a good time," Luis said with a laugh.

"Fuck yeah, man, it was fucking awesome. She's a great fuck," Tony said as he turned and smiled at me. "Really, Brandi, you're the best, just fucking amazing, I couldn't get enough. You wiped me out."

"Oh, Tony don't tell me you're all done, are you?" Angie asked.

"Nah, I just need a little break, but you gotta ask Brandi if she ready and willing," Tony answered.

Angie came over and knelt down next to me and said, "Oh Brandi, I'm sorry if we startled you, walking in like this. I know, you're not supposed to watch other people fucking but seeing that you guys were in the window, I figured you wouldn't mind. It was just so fucking hot. I got so turned on that I made Luis take me over here. I know it's kinda pushy but I was kinda hoping you'd, you know, let us join you."

"I'd love that. And don't worry about watching us, I love it, it turns me on to be watched. But why do I have this funny feeling that you guys have walked in on Tony before?" I asked.

Luis burst out laughing, "Hey Angie, looks like you're busted babe. You got us, Brandi. Angie and I have an open relationship, and we party with Tony all the time. Whenever she sees Tony with a beautiful woman, she wants to have her too. Sometimes I wonder if she likes girls more than guys."

"I don't like girls... I love women, beautiful women like you, Brandi," Angie said as she smiled. "I'm sorry Brandi. I hope we didn't make you feel uncomfortable. It's true we party together all the time. As soon as you walked in the club we all wanted to get together with you. We all thought you looked so hot. I hope that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable."

"Not at all, Angie, I'm kind of flattered and like I told you guys at the club, I came to Miami for some fun. As for you watching, it turns me on to be watched, I feel so naughty, and if it turned you on, then that's even hotter." I said.

"All right, come on Brandi, let go to the playroom," Angie said as she stood up and put her hands to help me up.

"Angie, why don't we stay here? Brandi likes it in front of the window, it turns her on. She likes to be watched," Tony said.

"Well I do too sometimes, but I also like a nice comfortable bed. Don't you like a nice comfortable bed Brandi?" Angie asked.

"Yes..." I started to say when Angie cut me off.

"See Tony, the ladies want to go to a comfortable bed, so if you want to play, you better cum into the play room," Angie laughed.

With that Angie grabbed my hand, turned and dragged me down a hallway toward a room in the rear of the apartment. The room we entered was amazing. I had to stop and take it in.

There was a bed in the center of the room. It was the biggest I've ever see, much bigger than a king size bed. It was covered with a tight fitting purple satin sheet and a pile of matching pillows. There was a seating area on the far side of the room, but the chairs faced the bed. There were a few other pieces of furniture in the room. A dresser was against one wall, a large mirror was hanging over the dresser. It had various bottles of oils and sex toys scattered on the top. The other pieces were a padded bench off to one corner and a sex swing in the other. The lights were hidden in the ceiling. They focused on the bed, making it appear like a stage. I became excited just thinking of the erotic performances that had been played out on this stage.

Angie pulled me near the bed and took both of my hands, "What do you think of the playroom?" She asked.

"It's amazing. You guys must have a lot of wild times in here," I answered.

"Yes, we love to bring beautiful people, like you, here and enjoy all the pleasure we can," She said.

"Look at me, I'm a mess, I look more like a well-used slut than a beautiful person," I said.

"Nah, you look like a beautiful slut." Angie laughed.

She let go of my hands and gently took hold of my head. She guided her soft, full lips to mine. Her wet tongue slipped out and traced the shape of my lips. It gently slid between my lips and searched out my tongue. My body tingled in anticipation of the pleasure that was about to come. I could feel the heat in my groin as blood flowed to my pussy. My hands reached out and explored her wonderful soft curves. Our kiss became more passionate as we ground our bodies against each other, our tongues fighting each other for dominance. Our breasts smashed against each other, our nipples rubbed together, hard as diamonds. Angie nibbled along my lower lip pulling and sucking it into her mouth. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled my groin onto her thigh, grinding our pussies against each other's legs. My pussy had become so hot and wet that it leaked on her thigh.

"Oh my god, Brandi, you're fucking soaked, it's like you turned on a faucet," Angie moaned as she broke our kiss.

She slid her hand around my hip and stroked it across my pussy; it came away covered with mine and Tony's cum. I moaned at the delightful touch. She lifted her hand to her lips.

"Mmm, that's you and Tony, you guys taste wonderful together. Why don't you lie on the bed and let me suck all this lovely cum out of you," Angie said and then she kissed me again, sliding her tongue and the cum into my mouth.

We broke our embrace and I got on the bed. At the same time Tony and Luis enter the room. I watched them go over to the seating area and sit down. I moved so that my feet were facing them. I leaned back against a couple of pillows that were in the middle of the bed and spread my legs. I brought my hands up to my chest, cupping and kneading my breasts, while pulling and pinching my nipples. I moaned as my nipples hardened and stood out erect. I felt so wicked lying there, playing with my tits, my legs spread and my pussy on display.

"Come on Angie suck my pussy, it's so fuckin wet, suck Tony's cum out of me, get it nice and clean." I cried out.

Angie climbed on the bed and crawled between my legs. She pushed my legs further apart as she brought her head within inches of my pussy. I could feel her hot breath sending ripples of pleasure through my body.

"Oh god Brandi your pussy is beautiful, all full with Tony's cum. I'm gonna love eating this," Angie said.

I don't consider myself a lesbian but I have enjoyed many sensuous experiences with women. There are times I love the slowly gentle loving that only two women can enjoy. There are other times that call for nasty hardcore fucking and sucking. This was the time for nasty. I grabbed Angie's head and forced it between my legs. Her mouth dropped to my pussy, her tongue darting out for a probing lick. She sucked fervently, drawing Tony's cum from my pussy. Her tongue darted in and out of my quivering pussy. It felt as if her tongue was a small cock fucking in and out. Angie lifted her mouth from my pussy and looked in my eyes. She opened her mouth and showed me her tongue. The tip was covered with splotches of white cum. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Mmm," She moaned before she started licking and sucking me again.

I looked at the guys. They were stroking their cocks. I groaned as I asked, "Are those cocks for us? Get up here and I'll suck you both. I'll get them hard so you can fuck both of us."

Tony and Luis get on the bed, kneeling on either side by my head. I reached out and took hold of both of their cocks, slowly stroking them at first but gradually increasing my pace.

"Look Angie, I got some cocks for us to play with. You think I should suck them, get them real hard so they can fuck us?" I teased.

Angie looked up and laughed, "Yeah Brandi, suck both of them, you'll really look like a slut," She went right back to eating my pussy.

I turned my face toward Luis and pulled the head of his cock to my mouth. I licked around the head, paying special attention to the opening and frenulum. He moaned as he moved in closer, sliding about half of his cock into my mouth. Luis put his hands on my head and began sliding in and out of my mouth. I reached around behind him and grabbed one buttock to brace myself.

I didn't ignore Tony. I kept stroking him, fondling his balls, working him until he was rock hard. After a while I switched, taking Tony in my mouth and stroking Luis. Back and forth I switched, sucking one cock and stroking the other.

And Angie did not ignore me. She was masterful at pleasing a woman as only another woman knows how. She used her tongue, lips, teeth and fingers to bring me to brink of a mighty orgasm only to stop. She slowly worked me up, licking my pussy lips, gently biting my clit and sliding her fingers in my pussy and across my g- spot. Again she stopped just before my climax. I groaned and panted as she drove me to the edge, over and over; only to hold me back stopping me before I crested over the cliff into orgasmic bliss.

Angie stopped her delightful torture for a minute and pushed my legs up in the air. She told the guys to grab my ankles and pull my legs apart. This raised my ass off the bed. She brought her face back to my pussy. Starting at the top, she worked her tongue down along my lips until she touched the sensitive taint between my pussy and asshole. She flicked her tongue across the taint several times. My breathing became even more labored, my body shivered in anticipation. I knew what was coming; I love having my asshole rimed. I pushed the guys' cocks away. I knew when I came, the orgasm would be intense. Angie worked her tongue around the rosebud opening of my anus. At the same time she slid her thumb into my pussy and strummed the rest of her hand across my clit. When she pushed her tongue deep into my anus, the combination of pleasures sent me over the edge. My whole body quivered as a tidal wave of ecstasy flooded my senses. Angie held on to me, her face buried between my legs, to ride out the storm. My body shuddered uncontrollably as my orgasm passed, but Angie wasn't done. As I lay there panting, my legs still held up by the powerful grip of Tony and Luis, she dove back in. She repeatedly plunged her tongue deep into my anus and as she continually rubbed her hand on my clit. My body reacted in an orgasmic frenzy, not a single powerful orgasm but a long stream of forceful quakes running together. Every muscle in my body twitched as I thrashed around the bed, struggling to break free from her wonderful torture.

I cried out, incoherent words of pleasure, begging her to stop, but secretly hoping she wouldn't, as my body flailed around the bed. She continued her incredible torture, rimming my asshole, manipulating my clit and g-spot together, my pussy leaking wetter and wetter until I squirted, drenching her face with my juices. Angie jumped back as I squirted multiple times, my juices shooting across the distance to soak her body.

"Holy shit, Brandi, I never saw anyone squirt that much. That was fucking amazing. You squirted everywhere," Angie cried as she moved back to the edge of the bed.

Tony and Luis lowered my legs and I lay there totally drained. I could see my juices dripping off her body. I barely was able to groan out, "Sorry, but it's your fault... you wouldn't stop."

"Don't apologize, I told you that was fucking amazing. We loved seeing you cum like that, Right guys?" Angie replied.

"Fuck yeah," Luis laughed. "Angie can squirt but it's more like water fall, you, you're like a fire hose."

Tony laughed and added, "Yeah Brandi, Angie's right that was fucking amazing. You can cum like that anytime you're here."

"Well, I may be able to do it again, but I need a short break and a drink. I'm dying of thirst," I said.

"I'll get it. I need to dry off a bit. Be right back," Angie said and she left the room.

Tony and Luis helped me move over to a dry area of the bed. Thank God for the huge bed. They laid out some pillows. I lay on my back on the pillows and they lay down on their sides on either side of me.

"I guess I shouldn't let your cocks go soft, should I?" I giggled as I reached out and began stroking their shafts.

"We wouldn't want that to happen," They both replied as they laughed.

Tony turned my face toward him and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I responded and our kiss became more passionate and intense. His tongue slipped into my mouth. Meanwhile Luis ran a hand up my body, from my thigh to my breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling my nipples erect. He lowered his mouth to one nipple, taking the hard nub between his teeth and biting gently. I moaned in pleasure.

"Brandi Taylor, You fucking slut. I can't leave you alone for five minutes without you trying to get fucked again," Angie laughed as she entered the room.

The guys were startled and they rolled away from me laughing. They stopped on their backs, their cocks standing straight in the air. I started to claim I was innocent, but realized that I was still holding their cocks. I had nothing left to do but admit I was a slut.

"I told you I was a slut," I admitted and laughed.

Angie walked across the room and handed out bottles of water to everyone.

"Brandi, you little slut, you need to be punished. What do you say guys, after we have a drink, do you think we should punish this slut? I have just the punishment she needs in mind," Angie laughed.

"Oh no punished, what will that be?" I asked in mock horror.

"You'll find out soon enough, slut. Don't worry it's a punishment befitting a slut," Angie laughed. "Now drink your water, I'll keep their cocks hard."

Angie climbed on the bed and kneeled at my feet. Tony and Luis got up and stood on either side of her, their hard cocks' pointing at her face. She grabbed both cocks and started stroking her hands along their lengths. She pulled Luis's cock to her mouth and licked the head before sliding down to his balls. Luis shivered and gasped as she sucked each testicle into her mouth. She worked her way back to the head and plunged the shaft into her mouth. The whole time she continued to stroke Tony. Then she switched cocks licking, sucking and swallowing Tony while she stroked Luis.

I lay back on the pillows enthralled by Angie's erotic display. Back and forth she traded, exciting me as much as them. I felt the heat and moisture retuning to my pussy as I became aroused. My hand slipped down to my pussy and I began to moan as I unwittingly caressed the wet slit.

"Oh my god, look at this slut. I bet she's ready to fuck already," Angie cried out and asked. "Does this turn you on too, Brandi, watching someone else fuck? What doesn't get you off? Are you ready to get fucked now slut?"

"Yes, I love it all, watching, being watched, threesomes, foursomes or moresomes, anything you can think of, I love it. I'm a slut and I need to get fucked now," I cried.

"Let's take care of that now. Tony, lie back on those pillows. Brandi, get over him so he can that hard cock into you," She said.

Tony lay back on the bed holding his hard cock straight in the air. I got up and straddled his legs, my pussy directly over his cock. Slowly I squatted down until the head of his cock touched my pussy. He rubbed the head along my slit before pushing it up into my pussy. I moaned in delight as the big head opened me up, savoring that exquisite feeling when a cock first enters you. I squatted fully down, until my pussy lips were tickled by his pubic hair. Again I savored that exquisite feeling, this time a feeling of fullness. I moaned as Tony flexed his hips, grinding his pubic bone against my clit. Still squatting, I began sliding my hips up and down, faster and faster, craving the feeling of Tony's hard fat cock filling my pussy.

"Hold on there, Brandi, I got plans for you," Angie said. "Get down on your knees."

I reluctantly stopped and adjusted myself so that I was kneeling over Tony with his hard cock still inside me. Tony kept flexing his hips, keeping his cock firmly jammed in my pussy. Angie jumped off the bed, ran over to the night stand and opened a drawer. She returned with a tube of lube.

"I should make you take it dry for being such a slut," She joked. "Brandi, do you want Luis to fuck you in the ass? Would you like getting double fucked?"

"Yes, oh god yes, I love two cocks at the same. Come on Luis. Please fuck me in the ass," I cried delighted by the slutty plans that Angie had for me.

"Come on guys, you know what to do," She said.

Tony wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me down. My boobs flattened against his chest, my hard nipples poking him, as my ass was thrust up in the air. My head was resting on his shoulder as he kissed my neck and ears.

Luis got on the bed and knelt behind me. He massaged my buttocks before spread them apart. Angie got on the bed and knelt next to me. She reached her hand behind me and stroked it along the valley of my stretched buttocks. She stopped with her middle finger resting on my anus.

"I'm getting you ready for Luis to stick his fat cock back here. Do you want that slut, a cock in your ass while you got a cock in your pussy? Angie teased.

"Yes, oh god yes," I cried. I didn't know what else to say. I do love to get fucked in the ass, and in the pussy and in the mouth. I love to have all my holes filled, either alone or altogether.

I felt a cool, slick liquid roll down the valley between my buttocks to my anus. Angie slid her lubed up finger into my ass. She worked the finger around, greasing the hole, before sliding in a second finger and stretching the tight opening. I felt empty when she slid her fingers out, but took pleasure in anticipating what would replace it. Angie grabbed my buttocks and held them apart as Luis let go and moved closer. I moaned as the head of Luis's cock touched my anus. I shivered all over as the head forced its way past the first ring of muscles in my asshole. Luis grabbed my hips to steady his movement. I fought back a flutter of mounting apprehension and waited for my body to respond, for my muscles to relax and allow his cock to slide in to my anus. A feeling of dull pain filled my ass as he pushed forward, forcing more and more of his cock into my ass. When I felt his groin hit my buttocks, I knew I had taken in the whole length. I held myself still adjusting to his size, allowing the muscles in my asshole to relax enough to accommodate his full length. Any feeling of pain was being replaced with a satisfying fullness.

12