Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned over, I looked at Todd's face. His eyes were focused on my breasts, my nipples responded, growing larger and firmer. I looked at his crotch, even with his baggy shorts; I could tell something big had grown in there. I sat up and looked at my pussy; it was wet with my juices. I hope Todd also noticed.

Todd told me to lie down and he began to massage my shoulders. He moved down my body stroking my sides and around my breasts. Gradually his hands slid over the tops of my breasts, his fingers brushing across my nipples. I moaned in pleasure and slid my hand down to my pussy. It was wet with my own lubrications. I slipped a finger inside. Todd pinched and pulled on my nipples. I cried out, delighted in the pleasure and pain. I started stroking my finger in and out of my pussy.

"Brandi, do you want me to make you cum?" Todd asked seductively.

"Yes, oh god yes," I cried out.

Todd slid a hand down my stomach, and pushed my hand away. He rubbed his hand all over my pussy spreading my flowing juices all over my lips and folds. Slowly he worked one finger, then two, then a third finger into my pussy, twisting and turning it in and out. He bent down took a nipple in his mouth, kissing and gently biting the hard nub. I cried out groaning and panting, rolling my hips and working my pussy against his hand, adding to my building excitement. His hand was like a magic wand; in and out he worked his fingers, stretching my pussy driving me to the edge. When he rubbed his thumb over my clit I exploded with an intense orgasm. My hips flew up off the table, my thighs and pussy contracting around his hand. I cried out oaths of pleasure as waves of orgasmic delight washed over my body. I collapsed on the table panting and spent.

"Did you enjoy your massage, Brandi?" Todd asked as I recovered.

"Yes, oh god yes," I replied as my breathing returned to normal.

"I enjoyed giving you a massage. You have an amazing body," Todd added.

"Thank you, that was very nice of you say that. That was the best massage I ever had. You have amazing hands," I replied.

I rolled to my side and look at the clock on the bed stand. I still had ten minutes left of my hour massage. Todd was standing at the head of the table wiping his hands on a towel. I rolled over on to my stomach and looked up at him.

"You know Todd. I still have ten minutes left on my massage," I said.

"Well, I wouldn't want to cheat you out your time, Ms. Taylor. Is there anything else I could do.?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said as I grabbed the top of his shorts and pulled him closed to the table. "I'm dying to see what's in here."

I unbuttoned the top snap and pulled the zipper down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I reached in and pulled out his cock as his pants fell to the floor.

"Nice, I think I found something to do," I said.

"Well our slogan is anything for our customers," Todd joked.

I pulled Todd's cock close to my face. It was semi hard. I ran my hand up and down its length several times and watched as it grew to its full size, about seven or eight inches long and fat, very fat all around. It was so fat I couldn't fit my hand around it. When I squeezed his cock, a couple of drops of pre-cum leaked from the opening. I licked up the drops and swallowed. I looked up at Todd and smiled. He smiled back and bent forward and kissed my lips.

Todd grabbed his cock and slid a couple of inches in my mouth. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around the head. I pulled him out of my mouth and licked up and down the shaft before swallowing him again. I managed to get a couple more inches, about half of his cock in my mouth. His fat cock was difficult fit in my mouth. Again I pulled my mouth off his cock and licked the head. I took him in my mouth again, trying to swallow his full length. Todd grabbed the back of my head and held his cock in my mouth. I started to panic when I had to struggle to breathe and pushed against his legs. Todd held his cock firmly in my mouth for a few more seconds, prolonging my agony, before he pulled out. I gasped for air, saliva dripping down my chin. I was determined to deep throat that fat cock but the angle that I was lying at made it difficult. Once again I took his cock in my mouth while Todd held my head. I struggled to suppress my gag reflex and his cock hit the back of my throat.

"That's it Brandi, you got my whole fucking cock in your throat," Todd groaned as he held his cock deep in my throat.

I held his cock in my throat for as long as I could. My eyes were tearing and my jaw was sore as saliva flowed from my mouth. I was struggling to breathe when I finally pushed him away. I looked up at Todd as I caught my breath.

"Holy shit Brandi; no other chick could do that. They all say it's too fat. You're fucking amazing," Todd said with a laugh.

"I'm not done. Sit on the bed," I told him.

Todd took off the rest of his clothes and sat on the end of the bed. He leaned back with his hands behind him for support. His hard fat cock stood straight up in the air, it was all shiny covered with my saliva.

I slid off the table and knelt between his legs with my arms resting on his thighs. I grabbed his cock and slowly stroked my hand up and down the shaft. I looked him in the eyes and told him, "I'm gonna give you a blow job you'll never forget."

I didn't just give him a blow job. I attacked his cock. For a while the only things in my mind were my face, mouth and hands and his cock and balls. I kissed, licked, sucked, bit, nibbled, slurped, swallowed, stroked, fondled and caressed his fat cock and big balls. I rubbed his cock all over my face. I sat up and slid his cock between my breasts. Todd flexed his hips and slid his cock back and forth between my tits. I bent my head and licked the head of his cock on each upward stroke. Over and over he stroked his cock between my tits until I pulled away and stopped him. I could tell he was close to cumming and I wanted to prolong his pleasure.

I went back to gently licking up one side of his cock. When I got to the head I sucked and licked it before licking back down the other side to his balls. I hungrily sucked each testicle into my mouth one at time before forcing both of them into my mouth at the same time. I rapidly jerked his cock while sucking on both balls at the same time. Todd trembled and panted as he moaned and groaned.

He screamed out as the first shots of cum fired from his cock, "Oh god, I'm cumming, Fuck, shit, I'm fucking cumming."

The first shot of cum fired in the air and landed in my hair and on my face. I engulfed Todd's cock in my mouth as his cock fired a second shot of cum. Todd bucked his hips as his cock continued to fire ropes of cum down my throat. I struggled to hold on and keep his cock in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but the amount of cum was so great it dribbled out and down my chin. Finally Todd pushed me away and he fell back on the bed. His cock was still standing straight up in the air. The last dribbles of cum leaking out of the opening and down his cock.

"Holy shit Brandi that was some fucking blow job. Oh man, I'll never forget that blow job. That was fucking awesome," Todd laughed when he was finally able to sit back up. I got back up on my knees and leaned on his thighs. Todd leaned forward and rubbed a finger along my chin. Gathering up the cum that leaked form my mouth, he held it in front of my mouth as I licked the finger clean. I looked behind him at the clock on the bed stand.

"Oh well Mr. Todd, it looks like your hour is up, in fact you went a few minutes past. I guess I owe you something extra. What are we going to do about that? I teased.

"That's the great thing about being an independent contractor. I can make up my own rules. I think the only thing you can do to make up for this is for you let me take it out in trade, let me fuck your brains out," Todd laughed as he stood up and picked me up. He threw me on the bed and jumped on it himself.

We wrestled on the bed for a minute but he was much too strong for me. I wound up face down with Todd lying on top of me. I stopped struggling when he started kissing my neck and shoulder. He kissed his way down my back, stroking and caressing my body until he reached my buttocks. He knelt behind me and lifted my hips. He got me up, kneeling with my ass in the air and my head on the bed. Todd kissed and fondled my buttocks as he brought his face to my pussy. He ran his tongue around the lips in a slow circle, teasing my clit on every pass. I groaned and ground my ass back against him as his tongue dug deeper into my pussy. I was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm when he stopped.

Todd moved up closer behind me. He rubbed the head of his cock in the warm wet folds of my pussy lips before filling me with his hard shaft. He stroked the shaft in and out, faster and faster. Panting and groaning I pushed back harder and harder until our bodies were hammering into each other at a furious pace. The fire was building inside me with each powerful stroke. Finally I slammed back against him and held myself still as I came, my body shuddering as the juices flowed from my pussy and soaked the bed. Todd held me as my orgasm washed over my body.

Todd pulled his cock from my pussy and I collapsed on my side, eyes closed, gasping for breath. He lay down on his side, facing me propped up on an elbow. His free hand roamed across my body from my shoulder to my thigh.

When I opened my eyes Todd leaned in and kissed me as he pushed me onto my back. He moved over me with his legs between mine, his lips never leaving mine. I reached between us, his cock was still rock hard. I guided him into my pussy, the fat head parting my lips as the shaft burrowed in. He pushed in until he was completely buried, his pubic hair tickling my clit, his balls resting on my ass. He pulled out until just the head of his cock was nestled in my pussy. Steadily he pushed all the way back in, his fat cock scraping the walls of my pussy. I spread my legs as wide as I could, opening myself to him, allowing him to fill me with all of his cock. In and out he worked his cock, gradually building to a steady pace, not a slow gentle lovers pace and not a fast furious animalistic coupling. In other words, we fucked and my body responded. As Todd fucked his cock in and out of my pussy, I came. I cried out to God and anything holy and Todd kept fucking and I came again. I wrapped my legs around Todd and held on as tight as I could. Todd kept on fucking, over and over he drove his cock into my pussy and I came again. And finally Todd came; he screamed his own oaths as his cock fired spurt after spurt of hot cum into my pussy. We laid together for a long time, our arms and legs tangled, gasping and sweating as we recovered.

Todd untangled our limbs and rolled off me. "Holy shit, Brandi, you are one great fuck. That was fucking awesome," He said.

"You're not bad yourself," I added as I rolled up on to an elbow and looked at Todd. He was lying on his back with his hands behind his head. His eyes were closed and he was smiling with that same cocky smile he had when he first knocked on my door. His cock was lying on his stomach; it was semi hard and covered our combined juices. I now had a decision to make. The professional, married, business woman in me wanted to clean up and take a nap. The sex addicted slut in me wanted to, no needed to, suck that cock until it was hard and then fuck it again. The slut won out.

Slowly and quietly I moved up and over Todd, my face inches away from his cock. Todd's eyes were still closed. I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock and waited for his reaction. Todd groaned as he propped himself up on his elbows and looked at me, his eyes wide in surprise. I went back to licking his cock and balls, sucking up all our wonderful combined juices.

"Brandi, what are you doing? You're a real slut, aren't you? You want fuck again, don't you?" He asked as he laughed.

I couldn't answer my mouth was full. I was sucking his cock, trying to get it hard again.

"Ok, I'll fuck you again slut, but I need a drink. I'm fucking dehydrated," He said.

Reluctantly, I stopped sucking Todd's cock and he rolled off the bed. He went over to his gym bag and took out a sports drink. He stood at the foot of the bed, sipping his drink. His cock was standing out from his body, firm but not rock hard.

I crawled to the foot of the bed and sat down with my legs open on either side of Todd's legs. I grabbed his cock and began stroking it while sucking on the head. Todd just stood there, calmly drinking while I sucked his cock. This was the confident stud that first showed up at my door.

It didn't take long for me get Todd's cock hard, it's one of the good things about young men. I got up on my hands and knees on the bed. I looked over my shoulder at him, shook my ass and asked. "Hey Todd, how would you like to fuck my ass?"

Todd coughed and almost spit out his drink. "Fuck yeah Brandi." He answered and quickly added. "But I gotta tell you, I never did it before. Most women tell me my cock's too fat. And the ones who let me try... well they usually end up making me stop."

"So you've tried it. You know what to do, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I just never had a girl let me finish," He said.

"Well you got oils and talented hands. And I'm not a girl. I'm a horny woman who needs your cock in her ass. I'm sure we can figure something out," I answered.

"All right Brandi, fuck yeah, let's try it. If you're sure you want to?" He said.

Todd dropped his drink, turned around and grabbed a bottle of oil off the massage table. He got up on the bed and knelt behind me.

"Brandi, put your head down on the bed and arch your back. That will make it easier to get at your asshole," Todd said.

I laid my head down, face to side and watched him pour some oil into his hands. He rubbed his hands together warming the oil. Then he rubbed the oil on my buttocks. His slid his hands through the valley between my buttocks. I moaned and wiggled my ass when his fingers brushed across my anus. He shocked me when he pushed my buttocks apart and ran his tongue lightly across my anus. I hadn't expected that with my cum filled pussy so close. Todd obviously knew what he was doing. Slowly he worked the tip of his tongue around my asshole. I loved to have my asshole rimmed. I knew what was coming next and tried to relax my anal muscles. Todd held my buttocks apart as he drove more and more of his tongue into my anus. His tongue easily slipped in and out, it felt like he was fucking me with his tongue. His saliva dripped into my anus mixing with the slick lube.

"Brandi, reach back and grab your butt cheeks. Hold your ass open so I can fuck it," Todd ordered.

I reached back and grabbed my cheeks while Todd slipped his middle finger into my pussy, coating it with a slick coat of our juices. He took his slicked up finger and rested it on my anus, slowly he worked the first knuckle of the digit into the opening. My ass resisted at first but I relaxed and soon the entire finger was buried inside me. I felt cool oil being drizzled on my ass. It ran down the crack and pooled at my finger stuffed asshole. Todd stroked his finger in and out it greasing up my anal passage. He pulled his finger out until just the tip was in. He put his pointer alongside his middle finger, added more oil and pushed both fingers back in my asshole. My ass clamped around his fingers but Todd gently worked the fingers back and forth, slowly stretching my asshole. Soon he was quickly stroking his fingers back and forth. He stopped and added more oil and a third finger, his ring finger, and worked all three back in. I groaned in pain as the digits stretched my asshole. Gradually I relaxed and the pain was replaced with a dull ache. My anal opening was stretched more than it had ever before. Todd pulled his fingers out and cried out.

"Holy shit Brandi your asshole is gapping, it stays open when I take my fingers out. Are you ready? Do you want me to fuck your ass? He asked.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," I cried out.

Todd slid all three fingers back in. He twisted his hand, stretching my asshole even more. He pulled his finger out again and immediately pushed the head of his cock into my gapping asshole. My asshole closed around the head. He poured more oil on my ass and his cock and pushed forward. I cried out as first couple of inches filled my ass.

"Are you sure you want to do this Brandi? I told you most women think I'm too fat." He asked.

His cock was fatter than I expected, but I was determined to take his cock in my ass. The slut in me was rising to the challenge.

"Yes, fuck yes, do it. Just go slow... let me get used it," I moaned.

Todd added more oil and a couple of inches more of his cock and then he waited. I moaned and panted, fighting the pain, as I willed my ass muscles to relax and accept his cock. Inch by inch, Todd fed his cock into my asshole until finally he was buried deep inside me; his pubic hair brushed up against my buttocks. He held me tight against his hips and allowed me to adjust to his size. The pain had been replaced with a feeling of fullness which was giving way to pleasure.

"Holy shit, Brandi, you got my whole fuckin cock in your ass. I fuckin love it, don't worry I'll go slow," He cried out.

Todd slid about half of his cock out of my ass and poured some more oil on my ass and his cock. He grabbed my hips and slowly pushed back in, filling me up again. Slowly he built his rhythm and soon he was sliding his cock in and out of my asshole at faster pace. I let go of my buttocks and cradled my head on one of my arms. I moved my other hand to my pussy and rubbed it against my sensitive clit, moaning into the bed as my pleasure grew. I shoved a finger into my pussy and rubbed it across the thin flap of skin separating my pussy and asshole. I could feel Todd's cock on the other side was it was thrust in and out of my asshole.

All traces of pain were gone. I was filled with pleasure emanating from my pussy and asshole and spreading throughout my body. I began thrusting my hips back at Todd as his thrusts became more powerful. Over and over we thrust into each other. He dropped one hand down to my pussy and held it over my hand trapping my finger in my pussy and my palm over my clit. His cock quivered in my asshole and fired a stream of warm cum into my ass. He rubbed my hand vigorously over my clit and I exploded in a blinding orgasm. He kept rubbing my on my clit and I came again as he fired load after load of cum into my ass. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, catching our breath. Todd was kneeling behind me with his cock in my ass. His cock softened and slid out of my ass. He let go me and I fell on the bed. I turned and looked at him.

"Wow that was great Todd. I thought you never did that before?" I asked.

"Holy shit Brandi that was fucking great. I've tried it, but no girl has ever let me finish. They all say my cock's too big. But you're right. You're not a girl. You're a fucking amazing woman. I've dream about this for a long time" Todd answered as he lay down on the bed next to me.

"Well I'm glad I helped you fulfill a fantasy." I added.

"I don't know how to thank you Brandi. You're fucking amazing. I wish I could stay here and fulfill your fantasies, but I got another massage to give," Todd said as he got up. "Can I borrow your shower?" he added.

"Sure, I'm just gonna lie here for a while," I said.

"Thanks," He said as he went into the bathroom.

I was tempted to jump in the shower with him but I knew that made his living giving massages and didn't want him to miss a job. I figured that I would take a shower after he left and go to the pool to tan. Maybe I could meet some new playmates there.

Todd came out of the shower, got dressed and packed up his equipment. He bent over the bed and gave me a kiss.