Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's earlier climax must have dulled his sensitivity, he able to fuck me long and hard. I came several times, each one stronger than the last. Between orgasms I worked my magic on Jack's cock and he got hard again. He was stroking his cock in and out of my mouth at a rapid pace. I used my nails to tickle his low hanging balls and rubbed his testicles between my fingers. This drove Jack over the edge and he came in my mouth again. This orgasm was weaker than his other ones and I was able to swallow the whole load.

Tom continued slamming his cock in my pussy and I came again. This orgasm was stronger than the last. My whole body tensed up. I grabbed Jack's hips and forcefully held him still. His cock was still buried in my mouth, leaking cum. My pussy clamped down on Tom's cock as my legs squeezed together around his head. A ripple of muscle contractions flowed through my body from my head to my toes. As the contractions passed I felt Tom's cock firing spurts of hot cum in my pussy. My pussy quivered and continued milking his cock of its load of cum.

I let go of Jack and he stepped back. As his cock slipped out of my mouth, the last dribbles of cum leaked from his cock across my face.

"Holy shit Brandi, you're amazing. I haven't cum three times in one night in years," Jack said as he dropped down on the bed.

Tom and I still held onto each other while we waited for our breathing to return to normal. When it did, Tom lifted himself off me and lowered my legs to the bed. He rolled over onto his back and laid there for a minute before he spoke.

"He's right Brandi you're amazing, simply amazing. You wore me out," Tom said.

"You guys aren't bad yourselves," I said.

We sat quietly for a few minutes until Tom broke the silence.

"I could sure use a drink right now," He said.

"Me too," Jack added.

"I guess you want me to go get the drinks. What ever happened to chivalry?" I asked.

"Chivalry's dead and Tom's the guy who killed it," Jack joked.

"Please Brandi, take some pity on two old guys, you wore us out," Tom added with a laugh.

"Ok, I'll go," I said as I got out of the bed and headed toward the door.

I stopped at the door and added with a laugh. "But for now on, I'm staying with younger lovers. They'll don't make me do all the work."

"You see that Jack, Thanks to you and your wise ass remarks the pretty lady is going away," Tom joked.

"Me, thanks to you she thinks we old and feeble," Jack replied.

I shook my head and said, "You two should take this comedy act on the road."

"Only if you come along... as our groupie," Tom replied with a smile.

I went out to the bar and made everyone a drink. I found a tray and carried the drinks into the bedroom. Jack had moved over to a chair in a small seating area near the bed. Tom had moved to the top of the bed and was lying on his back propped up on a couple of pillows. I guess this was Tom's room. I handed the guys their drinks.

"Here are you're drinks, gentlemen. Can I do anything else for you, fluff your pillow, get your dry cleaning or make you a meal?" I playfully asked.

"No, this is enough, thank you. Jack, make sure you leave this young lady a nice tip," Tom jokingly said.

The devil in me had an idea. Tom's cock was soft and lying on his stomach. I took a sip of my drink and secretly sucked a couple of small ice cubes into my mouth. I turned to Jack opened my mouth and showed him the ice cubes. He smiled and shook his head. I crawled up on the bed and knelt over Tom's legs. His eyes widened in surprise or anticipation, I'm not sure which. I reached for his cock and held it up in the air. He closed his eyes, smiled and leaned back on his pillows. The ice cubes had melted but my mouth was still cold. When I took his cock in my mouth, he bolted up, grabbed my head and cried out in shock. With his cock in my mouth he couldn't struggle that much. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. Slowly my mouth began to warm up and his cock began to grow hard. His cries of shock turned to moans of pleasure.

I lifted my mouth off Tom's cock and looked over at Jack.

"Care to join us?" I asked.

"I'd love to, but I think you wore me out Brandi. I haven't cum this much in twenty years," He answered.

"Why don't you sit there and watch? That really turns me on, being watched. If you get turned on, you join us later?" I asked.

"Ok," Jack said as he sat back in the chair.

I moved so Jack would be able to see me sucking Tom's cock. I laid on my side with my upper body on Tom thighs and my head in his crotch. I turned my attention back to Tom. I stroked his cock as I licked and sucked his balls.

"So, Brandi you like to suck cock and eat cum. You also like to be watched while you fuck, what else do you like?" Tom asked.

"Everything," I answered as I took his cock back in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down again.

"Everything huh," Tom said as he slid a hand down my belly to my pussy.

"Do you like this?" He asked as he slipped his middle finger into my wet cum filled pussy.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Do you like this?" He asked as he removed his cum and pussy juice covered middle finger from my pussy and he slid it back to my anus. He held his finger on my anus for a moment before he started working it in my ass.

"Yes, oh god yes," I groaned as I pulled my mouth off his cock and stroked the hard shaft.

"How about if I used my cock, would you like that Brandi? Do you want me to fuck your ass?" He asked.

"Yes, oh god yes, I love getting fucked in the ass," I cried out.

"Jack, do me a favor, there's a bottle of lube in my shaving kit. Can you get it for us?" Tom asked Jack.

"Sure," Jack answered as he went to the bathroom.

Tom worked the rest of his finger into my ass. He swirled it around and soon it was easily siding in and out of my ass. I flicked my tongue back and forth across the head of his cock before sliding his whole length back in my mouth.

Jack came back into the bedroom and gave Tom the bottle of lube. He then went over to the chair and sat back down.

Tom put his pointer finger next to his middle finger and coated them with the lube. Slowly he worked them into my ass. I groaned as the ring of muscles surrounding my anus resisted the intrusion. As I controlled my breathing and willed my body to relax, Tom was able to slip more and more of his fingers into my ass. He gently worked his fingers around and slowly stretched the muscles in the ring of my asshole.

"Brandi, as much as I love you sucking my cock, we need to move so I can fuck your lovely ass," Tom said.

"Ok, as long I'm getting your lovely cock back in my ass," I replied as I took my mouth off his cock.

I sighed when he took his fingers out of my ass. If I didn't know I getting them replaced with a wonderful cock I would have been disappointed. We moved around on the bed until I was kneeling with my head down on the bed and turned to the side. I was looking at Jack, right into his eyes; he could see my face and a side view of Tom and me. Having someone in the room, who could see into my eyes, who could hear the noises we made and see what we did, it really turned me on. Tom knelt behind me. The position I was in forced my ass up higher in the air making it easier for Tom to enter my ass.

I grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them apart. Tom moved up behind me and I shivered when I felt his cock touch my anus. It was slick and wet; I was thankful he had rubbed it down with the lube. Tom pushed forward and I felt the head of his cock force its way past my sphincter muscle. I let out a soft gasp of pain and Tom stopped. He waited patiently for my anal muscle to relax. Once I felt the tightness in my ass relax, I pushed my hips back at Tom. A couple of inches of his cock slid into my ass. Tom held himself still and let me control the pace. I slowly pushed back and more of his cock filled my ass until I felt his groin hit my buttocks. His cock was fully embedded in my ass.

"Oh my god Tom, your whole cock's in my ass. Give me a minute to get used to it and then you can fuck me," I groaned.

I had let go of my butt cheeks and Tom held onto my hips. Tom began fucking my ass, slow short strokes at first but soon he was driving his cock faster and deeper. I moaned as any tightness and pain changed to fullness and pleasure.

I look over at Jack; he looked like he was getting turned on. He had moved his chair closer to the bed and was sitting up staring at Tom and me. He was also stroking his cock.

"Do you like this Jack, watching someone get fucked, I do," I moaned.

Jack turned red and stopped stroking his cock.

"Don't be embarrassed. Lots of people get turned on by watching people fuck, I know I do. It's natural to touch yourself when you're excited," I added.

"Yeah, I guess I like it too. It's just I never did anything like this before," Jack said.

Tom stopped driving his cock into my ass and held himself still.

"I hate to break up your chat fest, but I'm trying to fuck Brandi in the ass. Maybe you can talk to later," Tom said.

"Sorry Tom, I'll shut up and watch," Jack said.

"Better yet, maybe you can fuck her in the ass later," Tom said with a laugh.

"Tom why don't you shut up and fuck," I said as I forcefully pushed my butt back against him.

Tom and Jack both laughed and Tom said. "I don't know Jack, she a wild one. You may not be able to handle her."

With that Tom started fucking me again. His cock easily slid in and out of my anal passage. I responded and pushed my butt back at him. Soon we were fucking each other at a furious pace, panting and groaning as we slammed our bodies together. I could feel the fires of my passion building as I was on the verge of an immense orgasm. Tom slammed his cock into me and held himself still. I could feel his cock quiver as he fired a massive load of cum deep in my ass. This triggered my own orgasm as I cried out, gasping and panting for air. I fell flat on my stomach. Tom fell on top of me with his wonderful cock still buried in my ass.

Slowly our breathing returned to normal and we regained our strength. Tom kissed my neck and shoulder before moved off of me. I felt his cock soften as it slid out of my ass.

I looked over at Jack. His cock was hard and he was stroking it.

"I can see you enjoyed that Jack. Your cock is hard. Why don't you come over here and use it?" I asked.

"Yeah Jack, come on and fuck Brandi in the ass, she loves it," Tom added.

"Are you sure Brandi?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, come on, I love getting fucked in the ass," I answered.

Jack came over and got on the bed. Tom moved out of the way. I was still lying on my stomach. I put my legs together, grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Straddle my legs and lube up your cock. Don't force your cock in my ass, take it slow. I'll let you know if it hurts," I told Jack.

Jack knelt with his legs on either side of my hips. I felt cool liquid drip on my ass. I was glad he was using plenty of lube. He rubbed the head of his cock through the valley between my buttocks before he put the head on my anal opening. My asshole was loose from Tom's recent excursion back there. Jack's cock slipped into my ass without any pain, just a feeling of fullness. He held himself still for a minute.

"Oh my god Brandi, this is fantastic. You have an incredible ass," Jack cried out.

"You like that Jack, what about this?" I asked as I flexed the muscles in my ass and milked his cock.

"Oh my god that's fucking amazing," Jack groaned and he started to rock his hips back and forth. Jack must have been very excited because he didn't last very long. A few minutes after he started sliding his cock back and forth in my ass, he came. He pushed his cock deep in my ass as his cum flooded my anal channel. I used the muscles of my ass to milk every drop of hot cum from his cock. I purred with contentment. The hot cream felt soothing to my ravished asshole.

Jack rolled of my body. I felt empty as his cock slid from my ass.

"Holy shit Brandi, you're fucking amazing. My wife would never let me do the things I did with you," Jack said.

"Jack, have you ever asked your wife to do these things?" I asked.

"Ah, no but..." Jack started to say.

"But, but what, how will you know if you don't ask? If she says no then you have some decisions to make. Do you stay, do you take some lovers or do you leave?" I said.

"Brandi, I've been telling him that for years," Tom said.

"Yeah, I guess you guys are right," Jack said.

I looked at the clock, it was almost 3 AM. We had been together, fucking and sucking for almost three hours. We lay on the bed for a few minutes, talking. Jack was the first to move.

"Thank you for an unbelievable night, Brandi. You are an amazing woman. You wore me out. I got to go try to get some sleep,." Jack said as he got up, gave me a kiss and went to the other bedrooms.

I rolled over and ran my foot up Tom's leg and touched his cock with my toe. He laughed.

"Brandi, are you insatiable? I'm sorry my dear, but you wore me out too," Tom said.

"That's ok. I just wanted to make sure you were satisfied before I left. Can I borrow your shower?' I asked.

"My dear you can borrow anything I have...just not my cock for next few hours. He's worn out," Tom said with a laugh.

I laughed, gave Tom a kiss and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dried myself. When I walked back into bedroom I was still naked. Tom followed me out to the main room. I found my clothes and put on my dress and heels. Tom handed me a card with his name and number on it.

"Brandi, do you ever come to Vegas?" Tom asked.

"Yes, I love Vegas. I have a couple of clients there," I answered.

"Jack and I live just outside Vegas. A lot of the hotels owe me favors. Next time you're there, give me a call. I can make sure your visit is extra nice," Tom said.

"Thank you Tom that's very nice of you," I said.

"I mean it Brandi. You are an amazing woman. This was a fantastic night. I know of a very special place in Vegas that you especially will like. I guarantee it. You'll have the best night of your life," Tom said.

Now Tom had me intrigued.

"In fact if you're ever on vacation anywhere and need... a friend, give me a call. It's one of the perks of having your own jet. I'd love to see you again," Tom said.

"Thank you, I will and thank you for a lovely night," I said.

I gave Tom a long passionate kiss and went out to the hallway. While I waited for the elevator, Tom stood at the door of the suite. He was naked. The elevator arrived and I stepped on board. Just before the doors closed I said to Tom, "Hey Tom, I see you're wearing Aline's dress now."

I heard Tom laughing as the doors closed.

12