Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 08

Story Info
Brandi gets gangbanged.
5.4k words
4.5
43.6k
17
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I became aware of was voices. Not just Jim's or Mike's voice but other voices, more than one. The second thing I became aware of was that Jim and Mike's cocks were still hard and still in me. I looked up from Mike's shoulder and saw two guys standing by the bar holding beers. One was a tall handsome black man. He must be the roommate. The other was a tall white guy. I hoped he was a friend.

"So bros, where did you find this hottie," the black guy asked.

"At the beach, where else," Jim answered.

"Will she fuck everyone?" the black guys asked.

"What do you say Brandi, are you gonna fuck all of us?" Jim asked.

I looked around the yard. My mind raced with a thousand thoughts and questions. Here I was at the home of some guys I just meet. I was out in the backyard on a bunch of lounge chair cushions. I was completely naked. I was kneeling over one guy who had his cock shoved in my pussy. His twin brother was kneeling behind me with his cock rammed in my ass. My pussy was leaking cum from two loads they had already shot into me. Two new guys had come to the house and wanted to know if I would fuck and suck everyone. What could I do? What could I say?

"Of course, I told you I'm a slut," I said.

The guys responded with a mixed chorus of "yeahs, all rights and holy shits."

"Marcus, Rick this is Brandi or the slut. Just give her a lot of cock and she'll be happy. Brandi, the black guy is Marcus our roommate. Rick's a friend who works with Marcus. Suck their cocks and they'll be happy," Jim said as he went back to fucking my ass. Mike also starting fucking my pussy again.

Marcus and Rick quickly stripped and walked over on either side of me. Rick was tall, about six feet tall, with a nice build. He was a couple of years older than the rest of the guys. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. His cock was soft and looked to around the same size as Jim's and Mike's, about eight inches. Marcus was tall, well over six feet with a very nice muscular build. He had very dark skin and short black hair. His cock was also soft but it was bigger than Rick's, soft it was about seven inches, hard I bet it would be close to ten inches.

Rick was the first to get to me. He knelt down next to me and wiped his cock on the side of my face. I opened my mouth and sucked on the head of his cock. Marcus knelt down on the other side. He took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. I was amazed. I couldn't get my fingers completely around it. I stroked my hand up and down on Marcus's cock and it grew fatter and longer. I knew I wasn't going to leave this house until I got this cock in me.

A couple of minutes of my enthusiastic sucking and Rick's cock got nice and hard. I took my mouth off his cock and grabbed hold of it with my hand. I stroked my hand along its length keeping him hard. I turned my head and looked at Marcus's big black cock. I wasn't sure I could get the whole thing in my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked around the head. Marcus leaned in and slid about half his cock in my mouth. He held it there and I began sucking on the big tool.

I tried to concentrate on Marcus's cock but Jim and Mike were forcefully ramming their cocks into my pussy and ass. I could feel both of their cocks rubbing against each other, separated only by the thin membrane of skin between my pussy and asshole. My body responded and I began thrusting back at them. I lost all thought of anything but those two hard cocks slamming into my holes, driving me to brink of another intense orgasm. Marcus's cock slipped from my mouth and I let go of Rick's as I tried to match intensity of Jim and Mike's driving passion. Jim and Mike stopped for a split second, and then they began driving their cocks into me at the same time. I gasped as their hard fat cocks filled both of my holes. Over and over they slammed into me, until they both stopped, deep in my holes and their cocks fired massive streams of cum into my pussy and ass. Every muscle in my pussy and ass quivered and quaked as a flood of pleasure crash through my body. I cried out as a second orgasm rocked my body. Jim and Mike held onto me as my body shuddered and trembled as the tidal wave of pleasure crested and broke.

We collapsed in a moaning, panting pile with me sandwiched between Mike and Jim, their softening cocks still leaking cum into my tender holes.

When our breathing returned to normal, Jim pushed himself off the pile. His cock slid out of my ass followed by a trickle of cum that flowed down onto Mike's balls. I pushed myself off Mike and stood up. His cum and pussy juiced covered cock slipped out of my pussy and fell back on his stomach with a wet splat. A stream of warm cum rolled down my legs.

"Well slut, are you ready to get fucked again?" Marcus asked with a playful sneer.

Me and my big mouth, saying I would fuck everyone. Now I was in for a long night of fucking and sucking. Well I thought, maybe I'll use my mouth to give my pussy and ass a minute's rest. I looked over at Marcus and Rick. They were casually stroking their big cocks, keeping them hard.

"Sure, but I want to suck some cock first," I said.

I went over and stood between Marcus and Rick. I pushed their hands away from their cocks and began stroking them. I squatted down and pulled Marcus's big cock to my mouth. He moaned as I flicked my tongue across the silky head licking up a generous amount of precum. He held my head as he pushed his cock into my mouth. I slipped my tongue back and forth on the bottom side of his cock, tickling the sensitive frenulum.

"Oh man, you got try her mouth Rick. She can really suck cock," Marcus moaned.

"Yeah huh, come on slut suck my cock." Rick commanded.

I gave a last lick to the head of Marcus's cock and turned my head to Rick. I gave Rick the same treatment I had just given to Marcus. I continued stroking Marcus's cock, coating it with my saliva. I went back and forth, sucking one while stroking the other.

"Bro this is great, but I gotta get going soon. I told my old lady I was just dropping you off," Rick said.

"All right man, come on slut, time for you to get fucked," Marcus said.

Marcus helped me stand up. He led me over to one of the chaise lounge chairs. He sat down on it with lower half of legs hanging off.

"Come on slut get on me," He ordered.

I quickly got up over him, straddling his cock. I love to be ordered around like the slut I am. It turns me on. Marcus rubbed the head of his cock through my pussy lips before he slipped the head inside me. Slowly he pulled me down and soon the full length of his big fat cock was buried deep in my pussy. I held myself still for a minute, enjoying the size of his cock before I started to ride up and down on his wonderful tool. I knew I wanted to have this cock in me several time tonight.

Marcus put his hands on my ass and pulled me down on his body. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and I felt a cock rub against my anus. I looked over my shoulder and saw Rick. He had his cock in one hand and a bottle lube in the other. He squirted the lube on my ass and pushed the head of his cock in to my ass. With the lube and Jim's recent entry back there, Rick was quickly able to work his cock into my asshole. Marcus and Rick quickly established a rhythm and soon they had me on the verge of a fantastic orgasm. I was panting and groaning as the wave of pleasure washed over my body. Marcus and Rick slowed their thrusts and held me as I came, but soon they were back to driving their cocks into my ravished holes.

Rick stopped thrusting and said to Marcus, "Bro, I gotta get going and I wanna try her pussy. Let's switch."

"Sure man, I can't wait to fuck her ass," Marcus replied.

Rick pulled his cock out of my ass and pulled me off Marcus. He turned me around and told me to get back on Marcus. I stood up on the lounge chair with my feet on either side of Marcus's legs facing his feet. As I squatted down, Marcus grabbed my ass cheeks and held them apart. I lowered myself some more and Marcus's cock came into contact my anus. I shivered at the thought of that big fat cock trying to fit in my ass. I pushed down and the head of his cock forced through the first circle of muscles in my ass. I gasped at the pain. Marcus held me still and allowed me to get used to his size. As my ass adjusted to Marcus's big cock the pain subsided and changed to a feeling of fullness. Slowly, inch by inch I pushed down and more of his cock slid into my ass. My breathing became short and labored as I struggled to accommodate the size of Marcus's cock. Once his cock was fully in my ass Marcus held me still again, allowing me to catch my breath and get used to his size.

Rick stood between my legs and took hold of my head. He ordered me to open my mouth as he pulled me toward his cock. Like the good slut I am, I listened. Rick shoved his cock in my mouth. I could taste my ass on his cock.

"Will you look at that, what a fucking slut," Jim called out.

They now knew that I was a real nasty slut who would do anything they ordered. Rick held my head as he fucked my mouth with his cock.

Marcus pulled me back against his chest and Rick's cock slipped from my mouth. Marcus hooked his hands behind my knees and pulled my legs back and apart. Rick stepped up and lined his cock up at the opening of my pussy. In one push he shoved his cock deep inside me. I groaned as his cock filled me up. Rick had a full range of motion and began driving his cock in and out of my pussy. Marcus could only flex his hips but his big fat cock was pleasing, anyway I could get it.

Jim and Mike came over and stood on either side of me. Mike grabbed my hair and pulled my head toward him.

"So you like dirty cocks slut, well suck on this," Mike commanded.

I opened my mouth and Mike shoved his cum and pussy covered cock in my mouth. He worked his cock back and forth while I sucked all the cum and pussy juice off his cock. Once his cock was clean, Mike pulled it out of my mouth. He held his cock up and pulled my head down to his balls.

"Suck them clean too, slut," Mike demanded.

I slipped my tongue out and lick the cum off his balls. When Mike's balls were clean he let go of my hair. Jim grabbed my hair and turned my head toward him.

"Now clean my cock slut. You'll like it. It was in your ass," Jim ordered.

I opened my mouth and Jim thrust his ass and cum covered cock inside. I worked my mouth all over his cock getting him clean. At the same time I reached over and grabbed Mike's cock and began vigorously stroking it. Mike and Jim each grabbed one of my breasts and pinched the nipples. Their rough touch sent sparks of pleasure to my overheating pussy.

Rick kept hammering his cock into my pussy. He reached a hand down to my clit and strummed his thumb across the delicate nub. That sent me over the edge and I exploded in a massive toe curling orgasm. I spit Jim's cock out of my mouth and cried out in pleasure. Every muscle in my body from my ears to my toes trembled and shivered as I was racked with wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure. Rich slammed his cock into my a couple more times and then held himself buried deep in my pussy as his cock fired copious amounts of cum deep inside me.

I let go of Mike's cock and he and Jim took a step back. Rick pulled his cock from my pussy and a river of cum flowed down onto Marcus's balls. Marcus rocked me back and forth on his cock.

"Holy shit man, this is some amazing slut you have here. Fuck, I wish I didn't have to go," Rick said.

"Too bad man, but I gotta cum. So move," Marcus said.

Rick stepped back and Marcus pulled himself up a sitting position. I was still sitting on his lap with his cock in my ass. Marcus held his hands behind the backs of my knees and stood up, picking me up at the same time. Jim stepped in front of me and I reached for his shoulders. I held onto Jim as Marcus bounced me up and down a couple of times. His cock slid up and down in my ass. Jim adjusted himself and slipped his cock into my pussy. They both held me up as they bounced me up and down on their cocks. I moaned and groaned as their fat cocks speared into my holes.

Marcus and Jim fucked me until I came again, then they let me down. Jim pulled his cock from my pussy and stepped back. Marcus let my legs down and my feet landed on the ground. I had to stand on my tippy toes because Marcus was still behind me with his cock in my ass.

"Bend over and grab your ankles slut," Marcus ordered.

I put my feet together and bent over. I grabbed my ankles and held on. Marcus put his hands on my hips and began driving his cock into my ass. His hips banged into my butt cheeks rocking me forward on every thrust. His big balls swung back and forth banging off my pussy. Over and over Marcus thrust into me until he let out a loud groan and held his cock deep in my ass. I felt his cock quiver as spurt after spurt of cum fired into my ass. He held me for a minute while he recovered then he slowly slipped his cock out of my ass. Cum flowed out of my ass down the back of my legs. I fell forward onto the pile of cushions trying to catch my breath. "Oh shit man, it sucks I gotta leave. Brandi, are you coming back any other time?" Rick asked.

"Yeah Brandi, how long are you in Miami?" Mike asked. "Sorry, I'm leaving tomorrow... but we still time have today if you want," I answered.

"Fuck yeah," the guys answered in unison.

Rick cursed again and went over to the shower to clean off. I followed him over and stepped under the water once he got it nice and warm. I squatted down in front of him and began sucking his cock. I figured a quick blow job would be a nice sendoff present. I used all my skills and he soon fired a load of cum down my throat. He cleaned up and walked back to the bar with the rest of the guys. I stayed under the shower and cleaned up my pussy and ass as best I could. When I finished showering I walked over to the bar, I was dripping wet. Marcus threw a towel at me.

"Dry yourself slut, we don't want any slut water on our patio," Marcus said with a big laugh.

"Yes sir, master." I joked.

Rick said his good-byes and left. He was married and had to get home. Mike handed me a beer. Marcus asked if anyone was hungry and wanted pizza. We all said yes and Marcus made the call.

"I didn't call Domino's but they still said a half an hour. Anyone have an idea how we pass the time?" Marcus asked as he looked at me with mischievous smile.

Jim and Mike looked at me too.

"I guess we can fuck again," I answered.

"Good answer...slut," Jim said with a laugh.

I walked over to the cushions and knelt down. I waved the guys over to me. They stood around me with their semi hard cocks hanging down at my eye level. I now had three cocks to play with. Marcus stood in front of me with Jim and Mike on either side of me. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Marcus laid his cock on my tongue and slid it in my mouth. He hadn't cleaned it and I could taste my ass on his cock. He worked his cock back and forth in my mouth. I reached out and grabbed Jim's and Mike's cocks. I stroked my hands up and down the length of their cocks.

After a couple of minutes I switched. I sucked Jim's cock with I stroked Marcus and Mike. A few minutes later I switched again. I sucked Mike's cock with I stroked Jim and Marcus. When I switched back to Marcus, I licked the cum off his balls that had leaked from my pussy. Around and around I went sucking one cock or a set of balls and stroking the other two. After several rounds the guy's cocks were rock hard and clean.

I looked up at the guys and asked. "Who wants to fuck?"

"How about you suck us off? It will be your cum appetizer," Marcus asked in reply.

"Mmm sure, I love cum," I answered.

I happily went back to the task of sucking all three guys. Most guys tell me I give the best blow job they ever had and I know the reason why. Unlike a lot of woman who consider it an unpleasant duty that they reluctantly do, I love to do it. It turns me on and gets me wet. I guess it's because I love cock. I love looking at it, touching it, stroking it, licking it, and sucking it. And I also love cum, I love the taste of it and watching it spurt out of a hard cock.

I set about giving the best blow job I could. Instead of sucking one cock and stroking the other two, I concentrated on one cock at a time. I spent a few minutes stroking, kissing, licking, nibbling, and sucking one guys cock and balls before moving to the next. A couple rounds of this and the guys were close to cumming.

Jim was the first to come. I was sucking his cock and fondling his balls when he cried out that he was going to cum. He grabbed my hair and forced more of his cock into my mouth. I fought my gag reflex as his cock slid into my throat followed by the first spurt of cum. His cock fired another half dozen spurts of cum before he pulled it out of my mouth. I flicked my tongue across the sensitive head as the last dribbles of cum leaked out. I looked up at Jim as I licked up the last of his cum and swallowed.

"Next," I said as I turned toward Mike.

I took Mike's cock in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on it for a minute. Then I pulled my mouth off his cock and ran my tongue around the head. I kissed my way down his cock to his balls. I took one of his testicles into my mouth and sucked on the hard nut. When I sucked his second testicle into my mouth and stroked his cock, I was sure he would cum but didn't. He just stood there moaning and groaning.

"Back to you later," I said after I spit his nuts out of my mouth.

I turned to Marcus and his big fat cock. I wanted to get his whole cock in my mouth. I stroked his cock with one hand while sucking on the head. Slowly I worked more and more of his cock into my mouth. I got about three quarters of his cock in my mouth but try as I might I couldn't fit the whole thing in. Marcus was moaning and his breathing was labored. I knew he was going to cum soon. I needed something to push him over the edge. I went back to stroking him with one hand while I flicked my tongue across the frenulum on the underside of his cock. I used my finger nails to tickle his balls. When Marcus cried out that he was cumming I took his cock in my mouth. His first spurt shot across my mouth with such force that I coughed and gasped and his cock slipped from my mouth. The next couple of spurts of cum struck my forehead and cheek. I grabbed his cock and shoved it back in my mouth. The rest of his cum landed in my mouth and I swallowed it all. Marcus pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it around my face gathering up some of his cum on the head. He shoved it back in my mouth and I sucked him clean.

I turned my attention back to Mike. I tried stroking his cock, deep throating his cock, and sucking his balls but he didn't come. He was proving to be a tough set of nuts to crack, but I haven't met a cock I can't get to cum. I put his cock back in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. I slid my hand down to my pussy and slipped my middle finger inside. I lubed up my finger with my pussy juice. I brought my hand back up and began fondling his balls. Mike let out a moan and I knew he was close to cumming. I slid my lubed up middle up to his anus and slipped the first knuckle into his ass. Mike cried out that he was going to cum. I slid more of my finger up his ass as the first spurts of cum shot out and hit my tongue and lips. I tried to catch the rest in my mouth but Mike was moving and jerking and the cum flew everywhere, on my face and upper body and in my hair. I was finally able to get his cock in my mouth and suck down the last few drops.

I heard a new male voice say, "What da fuck, shit man, I ain't never seen nothing like that before."

I turned my head and saw a young black man standing just inside the backyard gate. He was holding a couple of pizza boxes. Jim, Mike and Marcus burst out laughing.

12