Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed back against Eric. He kept gently sliding his cock in and out of my pussy as his hands tenderly caressed my breasts.

When I opened my eyes, Roxanne had moved up and was kneeling next to me. She placed a hand on one my breasts and caressed the firm nipple.

"That looked like a lovely orgasm you had. Eric didn't come, he's still hard. Do you want him to fuck you again?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm like you. Once I start fucking it seems like I can't stop," I answered.

"Good, you'll enjoy today," She said.

I wondered what she meant by that but was distracted when Eric pushed me up. He told me to move, to face him, by spinning around on his lap. His cock was still in my pussy and I moaned at the unique pleasure of his cocking spinning around in my pussy. I moved my legs back and slid into a kneeling position over his hips. Eric began working his cock into me as soon as I was set.

Roxanne moved back behind us and began rubbing her hands on my back, ass and legs. When she caressed my buttocks her fingers slid into the valley between my ass cheeks. I groaned when her finger tips brushed across my anus. She moved her hands down between our legs and I heard Eric moan something about her tickling his balls. She moved one hand up and slid it between mine and Eric's bodies. She had two fingers on either side of my pussy and Eric's cock was between the "v" of her fingers. I cried out when she rubbed her thumb on my anus.

"Do you like that? Do like when someone plays with your ass?" She asked.

"Oh god yes," I groaned.

"What about cocks, Brandi? Do you like lots of cocks? Do you like a cock in your ass?" She asked as she rubbed her thumb on my asshole.

"Yes," was all I could moan.

"You're right Eric, she'll enjoy today," she said to Eric.

Again I wondered what she meant by that but I was distracted again by the pleasure I was receiving from her hands and Eric's cock.

Roxanne removed her hand from between our legs and got up off the ottoman. When she came back she put her hand on my ass and placed her middle finger against my anus. It was wet with a slick lube. Slowly she slipped the first knuckle of her finger into my asshole. I groaned as the first ring of muscles in my ass resisted the intrusion. With more lube squirted on my ass and gentle pressure she worked the finger into my ass. The muscles of my ass relaxed and soon she was sliding her finger in and out of my asshole.

Roxanne told Eric to grab my buttocks and pull my cheeks apart. He slowed the thrusts of his cock into my pussy. I looked back over my shoulder and watched Roxanne dip her head behind my ass. I shivered and moaned when I felt her tongue dive into the valley of my buttocks and slid down to the rim of my anus. She pulled her finger out of my ass and replaced it with her tongue. I cried out in delight as her tongue flickered around and into the sensitive opening. I just love being rimmed.

Roxanne took her tongue out of my ass and placed her middle and pointer fingers back at the opening. She dribbled some lube onto my ass and her fingers and worked them into me. I groaned and my breathing became labored as she worked her fingers around, lubing and stretching my asshole. Eric pulled me down hard, rubbing my clit against his pubic bone. The multiple stimulations in my pussy and ass set me off and I exploded in a toe curling orgasm. My asshole and pussy clamped around their digits. I trembled and shook as the pleasure surged through my body.

When I recovered from my orgasm and my body relaxed, I felt Eric's still hard cock gently sliding in and out on my pussy. Roxanne still had two fingers in my ass. She added more lube and began working them around my anal opening.

"Well Brandi, are you ready for his cock? I know Eric is dying to fuck you in the ass. Do you want it?" She asked.

"Yes, oh god yes, now more than ever," I groaned.

Eric stopped fucking me, he pushed me up and his cock slipped from my pussy. He moved my hips around until I felt his cock poking against my asshole. I looked behind me and saw Roxanne holding his cock. She was rubbing her hand up and down the length. I lowered my hips and felt the head of his cock slip into my anus. I stopped to allow my ass to get used to his size, but slowly inch by inch, I dropped down until his cock was fully buried in my ass. We started to move, Eric flexing his hips up, driving his cock up into my ass and me riding his cock like a rodeo cowgirl.

Roxanne moved up and knelt next to me. She reached out and caressed my breasts.

"God, you look so beautiful with Eric's cock in your ass," she said.

"Oh god, yes it' fucking fantastic," I panted.

"How is she Eric, everything you expected?" She asked.

"She great, but I gotta move, change position. I really want to plough her ass," He answered between grunts.

"Then move," I groaned as I stopped riding his cock.

Eric rolled us over and I wound up on my back with him on his knees between my legs. His cock stayed buried in my ass. He hooked his elbows behind my knees and held my legs open. Now he could move and he began pounding his cock into my ass. Roxanne lay down next to me. She put her hand on my stomach and slid it down to my pussy. She easily slipped a couple of fingers inside and rested her palm on my clit. While Eric slammed his cock into my ass, she fingered my pussy and rubbed on my clit. Over and over she rubbed her palm against my clit until I exploded and squirted all over her hand and mine and Eric's bodies. Even then she didn't stop, she kept rubbing my clit. Again I squirted and I came, an earth shattering orgasm that caused my body to shudder and shake. Eric slammed into my ass one last time, cried out that he was cumming and fired a barrage of cum deep in my rectum.

When our breathing returned to normal, Eric unhooked my legs and let them down on the ottoman. He held himself on his knees and elbows above me. His slowly softening cock was still in my ass. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down for a long passionate kiss.

"Oh my god, that was fucking fantastic," I said when we broke our kiss. I turned to Roxanne and added "You did a great job teaching Eric how to please a woman and you're pretty good at it yourself."

Roxanne sat up, kissed Eric and ran her hand down his face, "It wasn't really work, he learned fast and I think I got most of the pleasure out of it."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Both of you ladies are fucking fantastic, I think you wore me out," Eric said as he pushed himself up. His cock slid out of my ass, followed by what felt like a river of cum.

Roxanne moved over and told Eric to lie down between us. We spent a few minutes kissing him and caressing his body. His cock started to get hard again.

Eric broke the silence when he said, "Well, maybe I'm not completely worn out."

"Youth," Roxanne and I both said at the same time and then we laughed.

"Why don't we clean up and relax in the hot tub until the other guys get here?" Roxanne suggested.

"Guys?" I asked as I pushed myself up.

"Ah yeah, didn't Eric tell you?" Roxanne said as she sat up and looked at Eric.

I gave Eric a look and said, "He said a party, I figured that meant couples. How many guys are coming?"

"Three," Eric replied somewhat impishly.

"So it will be me and you, Roxanne, and four guys," I asked.

Roxanne laughed and said, "Make that six guys, when Eric texted that he was bringing you, I invited Tommy and Jason. I sorry Brandi, I thought you knew."

"And are they all young studs like Eric?" I asked.

"They're all young and studs...but Eric is the best. That's why I always invite him early," Roxanne replied.

"I'm sorry Brandi, I thought you knew what I meant when I said that they would be... lots of cock... here for you," Eric said as he sat up.

I had to laugh at myself. Yes Eric did say that. I can't believe I turned down the boat trip with the twin lifeguards and friends because I thought my ass and pussy would be too sore for a gang bang. Now there was going to be six young studs wanting to fuck me. Oh well, at least I have Roxanne here to help.

"I'm sorry Brandi, do you want me to text the guys and cancel the party?" Roxanne asked.

"No, no, of course not. I'm sorry, you just caught me by surprise. Remember what I told you before. I'm always ready for more," I answered with a laugh.

"Great," Roxanne said and added with a laugh. "Between you and me Brandi, I think these kids don't stand a chance."

"Yeah, especially this one," I said as I grabbed Eric's cock and stroked my hand up and down it length. "He'll really be worn out when we done."

Eric fell back laughing as he said "Oh my god, what did I get myself in for."

When she stopped laughing, Roxanne suggested that we go inside and clean up. She led us to the master bathroom. The shower was big enough to fit five or six people. It had multiple shower heads and water jets. The three of us showered together. We spent more time than necessary getting clean, probably because we spent so much time kissing, caressing and fondling each other. We dried ourselves and headed back outside.

Roxanne stopped in the kitchen and picked up some fruit for us to share. Eric went behind the bar and made a pitcher of frozen margaritas for everyone. I went over to the Jacuzzi; it was huge, big enough for ten people. We sat in the Jacuzzi talking, drinking and munching on fruit waiting for the guys to arrive.

When Eric went back to make a second pitcher of margaritas Roxanne explained about her, Eric and the guys. It was after her divorce and she was moping around the house feeling depressed. Her and her ex had been swingers and all of the people in their group were couples. When they broke up she lost all of her swinger friends, kind of like me. She was out sunning herself in a bikini one day when Eric came to clean the pool. He kept stealing glances at her and he couldn't hide the bulge in his shorts. It turned her on to think that such a handsome young guy would think she was hot. I know how that feels, I love that also. After that she started wearing smaller bikinis and flirting with Eric. One thing led to another and soon Eric was spending more time doing her than the pool. One day one of Eric's friends got a job with the pool cleaning company. He came with Eric to learn how to clean the pool. Eric figured nothing would happen between him and Roxanne that day, he was wrong. His friend learned that day, but not about the pool. She did both of them. Soon other friends of Eric, football teammates from high school, started coming with him. Roxanne was in heaven, she all the sex she wanted and none of the hassles. The only problem was she missed being with a woman; so far she hasn't been able to convince any of the guys to bring their girlfriends around.

She also told me why Eric was working at the hotel. One of her non-swinger friends found out about her and Eric. The friend was having trouble in her marriage, her husband lost interest in sex with her. She asked Roxanne to set her up with one of the guys. Eric volunteered but he got caught by the friend's husband after a couple of weeks. Eric got fired from the pool cleaning company. Roxanne knew the manager of the hotel and she got Eric his job. Now she gets together with Eric a couple of times a week and he brings a couple of friends around about once a week.

Around two o'clock three handsome young men walked into the back yard. They waved and called out hellos as they started to walk over to the Jacuzzi. Roxanne, Eric and I were we were sitting in the Jacuzzi, naked. I was a little apprehensive but very turned on by that fact. Eric was sitting between me and Roxanne. He stood up as when he saw the guys.

When they reached the Jacuzzi they quickly began shedding their clothes. I guess they had been here before and knew what was going to happen. As they stripped I got a chance to check them out. They were all about eighteen or nineteen years old, with the tall, lean muscular build of an athlete. Most importantly their cocks were hard or semi hard already and appeared to be above average in size, about seven or eight inches. There was something naughty and wicked about sitting there watching them strip, knowing that soon they would all be using me as their personal fuck toy.

They climbed into the Jacuzzi and each one gave Roxanne a kiss, did the fist bump thing with Eric and then they turned toward me. They stood in the Jacuzzi for a minute checking me out as Eric introduced them as Justin, Dave and Travis. Justin was the first of them to speak.

"Hello Brandi, nice to meet you. So Eric said you're gonna party with us, is that true?" Justin said as he bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek before sliding down next to me.

Travis moved next, he sat down on the other side, put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hello Brandi, I'm glad you could join us today. May I be the first to say that Eric has outdone himself again. Do we all get to share both of you?" He said with a charming smile.

The last guy, Dave bent over and took hold of my hand, kissed it and laughingly said, "Yeah, welcome to the group Brandi. Eric said you were hot, but man I didn't think he meant this hot."

Dave sat down next to Roxanne and put his arm around her and asked, "How you doing beautiful? He kissed her again and added, "Two beautiful sexy women, man what a fuckin day."

These guys were no shy inexperienced youths. They were bold, cocky and confident, just how I like my men. Justin and Travis wasted no time as they put their hands on my legs and caressed my thighs.

Justin asked, "So Brandi, are you planning on becoming a permanent member of our little group?" He slid his hand up my inner thigh, just short of my pussy.

"Unfortunately I can't. I'm just here for the day. I've got to catch a flight later tonight." I answered as I reached down in the water between their legs and grabbed their cocks.

Both guys looked surprised and delighted by my actions.

"Holy shit Brandi, you ain't wasting no time are you?" Travis asked as he slid his hand up my thigh and rubbed my pussy.

"Blame Eric, he started a fire in me and Roxanne. I hope you guys can put it out before I gotta leave," I said as I stroked my hands along the length of their cocks.

"We will Brandi, don't worry we will," Justin said as he brought his hand up and turned my face toward his. He leaned in and kissed me as dropped his hand onto my breast and caressed the soft globe. I slipped my tongue past his lips and into his mouth. We shared a long passionate kiss until we both needed to come for air.

When we broke our kiss I turned to Travis. He was still rubbing and caressing my thigh and the outside of my pussy. He leaned in and we also shared a long hard passionate kiss. Justin had dropped his head to my breast and was kissing and sucking my sensitive nipple. He moved his hand to my other breast and caressed it.

I broke the kiss with Travis and said, "This is nice but I want to see your cocks, stand up so I can see what I get to play with."

Justin and Travis untangled themselves from me and stood up. I was right their cocks were above average in size. Both of them were about seven inches long with Justin's cock being a little bit fatter. Best of all they were both rock hard.

I got up and knelt between them as I stroked my hands along their lengths. I turned my head toward Justin and licked the head of his cock. A small drop of precum leaked the opening. I scooped it up with tongue and swallowed. I turned toward Travis and licked his head. He also delivered me a nice taste of his precum. I went back and forth between Justin and Travis. Licking and sucking one cock while stroked the other. I had them moaning and groaning in no time.

I looked over at Roxanne. She was giving Eric and Dave the same treatment and getting the same result. They were moaning and groaning too. I noticed that Dave's cock was about the same size as Eric's, about an inch or two longer than Justin and Travis. Oh well, hopefully I would get everyone's cock at some time.

I went back to concentrating on Justin and Travis. I pulled them together and tried to shove both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time. Some guys resist that but they were ok with it, they helped by moving close together. I was able to get the heads of both cocks in my mouth. I worked my tongue all around the heads, flicking it across the frenulum and through the openings. Their precum drained into my mouth. Their legs trembled and their breathing came in short gasps. I knew they were closed to cumming.

Travis was the first to cum. He cried out and grabbed my head. I pulled Justin's cock out of my mouth and continued stroking it. I got about half of Travis's cock into my mouth before he started firing spurt after spurt of cum down my throat. His shot so much cum that I had trouble keeping up with him. A stream of cum leaked out of my mouth and down my chin. It landed on my breast. After the last spurt, I pulled his cock from my mouth. I squeezed his cock and dribble of cum leaked from the opening. I took him back in my mouth and sucked his clean.

After I cleaned Travis's cock I turned my attention to Justin. I had been stroking his cock while I sucked down Travis's load. I knelt back on my heels under Justin as I took his cock back in my mouth. I reached around him, grabbed hold of his buttocks and pulled him toward me. Inch by inch slid his cock slid down my throat until he was fully buried in my mouth. My lips touch his pubic bone and his balls rested on my chin. I held him in my mouth for as long as I could. Tears filled my eyes and saliva rolled down my chin as I coughed and gasped for air. I pushed him away for a second but he grabbed my head and plunged his cock back into my mouth. Again I held him in, as deep and for as long as I could, before he pulled out. I took a deep breath as he slowly slid his cock back in. His cock had traveled about half way down my throat when it fired a long stream of cum down my throat. He held his cock in my mouth as his cock continued to shoot more cum. I was able to swallow his whole load and suck his cock clean before he pushed me away.

"Holy shit Brandi, that was fuckin awesome," Justin exclaimed.

I sat back on the seat around the Jacuzzi. I scooped up Travis's cum that had dropped on my tits with my finger. I held up the finger and sucked it clean.

"Fuck yeah Brandi, that was an amazing blow job," Travis added.

"What can I say, I love sucking cock," I answered.

I looked over at Roxanne. She had Eric sitting on the edge of the tub while she was bent over him sucking his cock. Dave was kneeling behind her eating her pussy.

"How about we go over to the couches? I want you guys to eat my pussy before you fuck it," I asked Justin and Travis.

"Fuck yeah," They answered in unison.

We got out of the Jacuzzi, quickly dried off and went over to the couches. I sat down with my ass on the edge of the ottoman with Justin and Travis standing in front of me. Their cocks were semi hard and I quickly stroked them to their full length. I leaned back and rested on my elbows. I pulled my feet up onto the ottoman and spread my legs wide open. Justin knelt down between my legs and went right to work on my pussy. He started by kissing and licking the area around my pussy. He used his tongue to separate my lips before slipping it into furrows of my pussy.

Travis climbed up on the ottoman and knelt next to my head. He held his cock near my face. I turned my head and slipped his cock into my mouth. I moaned with my mouth wrapped around Travis's cock as Justin's tongue dove further and further into my pussy. Justin slipped a finger into my pussy along with his tongue. I draped my legs over his shoulders as he worked his finger in and out of my pussy. Justin moved his mouth up to my clit, licking and sucking the sensitive nub as he worked a second finger into my pussy. I let Travis' cock slip out of my mouth as I felt my approaching orgasm. I wrapped my legs around Justin's head as he stroked his fingers in and out of my pussy faster and faster. He flicked his tongue across my clit and I cried out as I came all over his hand and face.