Brandy; An Education

Story Info
A night to remember.
1.9k words
3.31
527.8k
3
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I used to work for a company called IPEC. We built capital equipment that sold for upwards of 50 million dollars apiece. It was a great time in my life and I cherish it greatly. I have never worked harder, longer or with a better crew. There were several perks with that job. One of which was the rotating schedule. We worked three and four day work weeks, leaving us a lot of time off. I spent my time with Brandy. I originally fell in with her because she needed to get rid of an ex-husband. At the time it was a great arrangement for her. She was a borderline nymphomaniac and required a steady diet of sex. She also needed a baby-sitter for her young son while she was working and a heavy to get rid of her Ex.

I was the best of all worlds for her. I am kinked and love kinky sex. I was also one of the only people her ex-husband would not pick a fight with. I'm a little over six feet and I tip the scales at a respectable 350 pounds. It helps that I like to fight and that I can bench press my weight.

I'd been with her for about ten months since she asked me for help. In that time I'd loaned her money for a car, helped her move twice to get away from her Ex-husband, and lost a tooth to Mark. I never saw the sucker punch coming and I broke his nose for it.

One of the other great perks of IPEC was the Christmas party. It was what all Christmas parties should be and so seldom are. They rented a hall at a three star hotel and worked a deal to get us discounted rooms so we wouldn't have to drive. They did this because in addition to catered food they had an unlimited supply of alcohol. It was always a great party.

This year I took Brandy. We supped and met people from all over the world. IPEC was a world class competitor in the electronic field and they lost no opportunity to suck up to potential customers. I admit I was the envy of a lot of people. Brandy stands five foot three, has yellow flaxen hair that hangs to her shoulders, and a D-cup chest on her small body. The rest of her body is fairly average except for her eyes. One is blue and the other is brown. It gives her a very exotic look. Her bottom is also great... it's one of those heart shaped ones that us guy's love so much. I had to dissuade several of my buddies from her lovely charms. They were and were not serious. It's the guy bonding ritual. If you bring a good looking woman to a friend's house he has to make a polite pass and be refused before you can get down to having fun.

I don't usually leave the Christmas party early but Brandy had leaned over and whispered in my ear that we had all sorts of toy's in the bedroom that she wanted to try out. Two minutes later we were leaving the party. We'd stopped at the grocery store and purchased all kinds of things on the way to the party. I'd also brought my box of toys from home. It was looking to be a great night.

As we walked to the room Brandy stopped me and doing one of little shifts that women do, handed me her panties and her bra. We were by no means out of a public place. Indeed we stopped to talk to several of my friends after that. Larry even got a nice view under her black min-skirt when she "accidentally" dropped her purse behind herself and had to turn around and bend over to pick it up. When Larry finally went his way he seemed to have a little difficulty walking. When she bent over I noticed that she'd taken the time to shave herself clean.

About 100 yards from the room I could stand it no longer. I peeled the clothing from her leaving her in nothing but her heels. She was more into this than I was as she dropped to her knees and unzipping my pants pulled out my penis. She proceeded to blow me right then and there and it was a great blow job. The risk of getting caught really added to the excitement of the situation and I came just as a set of headlights passed over us. I know the guy slowed down to look and what a sight he must have had.

When I was spent Brandi tucked my little buddy back into my pants and zipped me back up. I reached down and grasping her left shoulder and her right knee, I stood up and pulled her off the ground and tossed her over my shoulder. I walked the rest of the way to the room like that, her over my shoulder, bottom to the front where I could spank it and her upper body hanging over my shoulder. Every time she squirmed or hit my back, I smacked her bottom. I wasn't hitting her very hard, but even so her bottom had a nice rosy glow by the time I opened the door to the room.

As I walked into the room I tossed her onto the bed. She squealed in delight and quickly set about pulling the bedspread and top sheets off the bed. I locked the door and undressed. When we had both accomplished our tasks I removed some cotton rope and tied her to the bed. It took some effort because there were no bedposts to tie her ankles to. I had to run the rope under the bed and tie her that way. It worked marvelously well. It allowed her to struggle and squirm but still remain helpless and open. There was a small fan on the desk and I positioned it on her open pussy and turned it on high. I then pulled over a chair and sat there watching her squirm under the constant stream of air across her small pussy lips.

It took less than three minutes for her to start juicing. I sat there and watched her for half an hour. She tried so valiantly to close her legs and get some relief but the ropes held her fast. By the time I was ready to take an active part in her arousal, she was already begging me for release. I laid down between her legs, my head at her sex and began to lap up the juices. When she was really getting worked up I'd stop and make her beg me by name to continue. This turned out to be more enjoyable than I originally thought it would. She couldn't seem to call out my name. She called on 6 other guys and one woman as I tortured her. She finally managed to start calling my name on a regular basis and I began to alternate my tongue with blowing cold air and hot breath over her. I thought the bed was going to lift up as she jumped when I did this. I finally relented and inserted my finger into her, crooking it just right so it would hit her G-spot. She came in a fired passion and her vaginal muscles clamped down on my finger.

When she was spent I moved back in and in no time I had her aroused again. I took one of the ropes off her ankle and putting an arm under each knee I lifted her legs and spread them so that her pussy was well exposed before me. I was hard and I slammed the full length of my manhood into her. She arched her back and we began to do this in earnest. I pimped back and forth into her and she squirmed trying to find a more erotic spot. She came before I did and as her muscles clamped again I sprayed her vagina with my hot sticky cum.

I left her there and went to my toy box and got out a sleep mask. Putting it over her eyes I made sure she couldn't see a thing. Then I delved into the grocery bag. Over the next hour I ran food across her body and under her nose, teasing her with it until she was able identify the food. Then I would eat some and feed her the rest. We worked through 15 different kinds of fruit, two chocolate bars and even a few vegetables. She came twice more during that hour and finally I let her loose and spooned with her as we fell asleep.

I awoke several hours later just as Brandi was finishing a knot on my left wrist. I started to untie it with my right hand and realized that it was already tied down. Well there was nothing for it but to go with the flow so I smiled and let her tie my ankles as I had tied hers. She then blindfolded me and I thought we were going to play the food game again but she had other ideas. The next thing I knew she was straddling my head and I was fighting for air as I licked her pussy. She had put some whipped cream on it so it wasn't all bad. I've never really been into asphyxia, but I will admit she gave good breath. She kept this going until she was ready and then moved down to my already hard dick and lowering herself onto it, began to ride me like a pony. She came again and then untied me.

She'd made one mistake though, or maybe not, depending how you look at it. She hadn't let me cum. As soon as the ropes were loosened and I grabbed her and rolled her onto her belly. I lined up to take her from behind and she really surprised me. She pleaded with me to take her anally. Now this has never been my thing. My dick is just a little big for that. So I cheated I reached over to the night stand and grabbed a ball point pen and shoved it up her puckered little asshole. She moaned in delight and came again as soon as I entered her pussy. She squirmed like she was trying to get away but I held her fast knowing she was living out some fantasy of hers. When she was done I pulled her off the bed and placed her on the table; legs hanging over the edge. I had easy access to her pussy. That turned out to be a mistake as less than a minute later the table collapsed. I had her impaled at the time and was able to shift her to the bed without dropping her. We both came together and as I lay down I pulled the pen from her bottom and threw it away. We then slept the sleep of exhausted lovers.

We awoke the next morning when housekeeping knocked. We had a quickie and then she packed the food as I put the table back together. It was a great night and one I'll always remember. As I dropped her off at her place she told me to wait and ran into her house and returned with a package. She handed me the package and thanked me for getting rid of her ex. She also told me to savor it as it was the last Brandy I'd ever have. I was kind of confused until I got the package open and found a bottle of Brandy. I have the bottle still and maybe, someday, I'll enjoy it.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers