Brandy Ch. 01-02

Story Info
An escort girl's encounters; male & female jealousy.
8.4k words
4.69
24.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

Introduction

As I have said in recounting several other of my 'sexual adventures', there have been all sorts of people living in and visiting the building in the time I have been here - and there are plenty of stories to be told about them, even the ones that I haven't been involved with personally - sexually I mean!

One of them I met just the once, and only for a couple of minutes - but he's not the subject of this story - the girl I rescued from his attempted rape is!

Brandy. Prior to that eventful few minutes I didn't even know that she had moved in to the place and as I do most of my work at home I usually know when people move in or out. But Louise and her daughter, Tricia, who had lived in the flat before, simply vanished one day and Brandy had replaced them without my even being aware of it.

I had been woken by screams echoing up the alleyway at the back of the flats. Thinking Louise still lived there and knowing it wasn't her voice, I didn't know which flat the sounds had come from. Sue was sleeping soundly so I didn't disturb her as I got up, pulled on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt then went cautiously down the stairs to investigate. I did notice that Louise's door wasn't properly closed, thought that strange but again, because I didn't know she had moved out and I knew it wasn't her voice that I had heard, I still went to listen at the doors of the other flats first. Nothing!

Then, from what I still thought of as Louise's flat, I heard a scuffling sound and finally went over to that door - and pushed it open. I must have looked as bewildered to her as she seemed strange to me - there was a girl in the hallway and, apart from the robe she was clutching to herself, she was stark naked!

Seeing me she screamed again and I recognised the voice as the one that had woken me. She was obviously terrified - her eyes staring wildly - and, though the circumstances didn't allow me a chance to get a really good look at her, what I could see of her body made me wish I could!

Just then, out of the lounge room came another stranger, a man - also naked, he was carrying what were obviously his clothes and - what was left of an erection.

Seeing him, the girl managed to find her voice.

'Please - help me! He was going to rape me!'

I didn't stop to wonder who they were, what was actually going on or what my chances were - I'm no fighter - I just flew at him. He was an older guy and having to hang on to his clothes put him at a disadvantage, that and of course the fact that he was totally unprepared for someone coming to the girl's rescue so unexpectedly.

Anyway, after a few lucky hits he decided to call it quits, slipped past me and ran out of the door, downstairs and out into the night. By then my adrenaline was really pumping and I would have taken off after him but the girl restrained me and later, wouldn't even let me call the cops, which seemed a bit strange at the time.

I stayed with her for a while, we had a cup of coffee together in her kitchen and she told me at least some of what had happened. When I thought that she had calmed down and had herself under control again I excused myself and went back up to bed, finding Sue still sound asleep, she hadn't even noticed my half hour or so's absence.

I was in the middle of getting my lunch ready the following day and starting to put my thoughts together for the article I was planning to write that afternoon, when I was interrupted by frantic knocking on the front door. When I opened it Brandy rushed inside, obviously very upset again and a bit out of breath from running up the stairs.

'I'm sorry John - sorry! I just didn't know anyone else. I think he's back!'

I knew who she meant of course and my first reaction was to go straight downstairs. But, like the previous evening she held me back, taking a minute or two to catch her breath before she continued.

'No, no - I think it might be all right - I actually think he might be moving!'

We went through to the lounge room, that overlooks the street and she pointed down at a removal van parked outside, into which some men were already loading furniture.

'Have you actually seen him?' I asked.

'No I haven't. I heard noises, saw his door open, the men moving about - and just panicked.

We watched as men came and went and after a while, when neither of us had spotted him, I went down and talked to them, finding out that they had just been given the key and instructions to move those things that they had listed as being his, out. When I gave Brandy the news she relaxed a bit but was still nervous that he might in fact put in an appearance during the removal, so I suggested that she stay and have some lunch with me, giving the men time to finish the job and go.

'It's only soup and rolls, I don't like a heavy lunch, I get sleepy afterwards and that makes it hard to work. But you're very welcome - I'd enjoy your company'

'You work at home? What do you do?'

'I write, free-lance - articles, short stories, advertising copy. It all depends on what's available some times.'

'But you want to write a novel someday - right?'

'I suppose so - one day - but it's not a driving ambition. Actually I prefer short story writing. Anyway, what about lunch?'

She agreed and brightened visibly as together we got the things ready. I admit I enjoyed watching her move around, she not only had a really great body, even her ordinary jeans and the loose-fitting top couldn't disguise that - but it was the way she moved, a bit like a dancer, conscious of her body, graceful and it was a pleasure just watching her do simple things and I found, pleasantly stimulating too!

We ate in silence for a while but then she re-opened the subject of my writing.

'What sort of short stories do you write?'

'A mixture of things. I like science fiction, stories with a bit of a twist to them, various subjects.' I thought for a moment or two. 'But I suppose there's a common theme in all the stuff I do - people. What makes them 'tick', what drives them? You know - human nature.'

'Human nature! I could tell you a bit about human nature - men's anyway!'

'You've known a few have you Brandy?' I asked with a grin.

It was an innocent turn of phrase, rather than a serious question - and I certainly didn't expect the answer she gave me.

She sat there for a few moments, looking at me across the spoonful of soup she had poised to eat, then a slight smile crinkled the corners of her mouth.

'A few? Hundreds!' When I didn't immediately respond she added. 'You don't think I'm serious do you?'

I still didn't know what to say, so said nothing.

'I'm an escort girl. Have been for the last few years. I've been with hundreds of men. Not that I've been to bed with all of them, not by a long way - I'm choosy about who I sleep with - but I have, with enough of them to know what I'm talking about. Men's 'human nature' I mean!'

I was stunned by her - what should I call it? Statement? Outburst? Confession? I simply had no idea what to say, how to respond. But most of all, I just couldn't connect what she had said with the gorgeous, sensual girl sitting opposite me.

When I did eventually recover my wits we began to talk and she ended up doing so for most of the rest of that afternoon. I grabbed my tape recorder very early on, realising that trying to remember it all or even take notes would be a complete waste of time and that was just as well because once she got going the stories just bubbled out of her.

It was only later, when I replayed the tapes that I realised that one of my ideas about her initial comment may have been closer to the truth than I suspected. A 'confession'!

Who else I thought, could she unload to? All those years of having nobody with whom she could share her experiences, experiences that were exciting, unpleasant, horrific, simply funny or - whatever.

We met several more times and I ended up with plenty to choose from, some of the more interesting of which I've put into my own words. Later there were more 'personal' experiences with that gorgeous and, as I discovered, very sexy lady... but, as they say, that's another story.


Chapter 1

BENNIE

'Human nature' - men's human nature!

Aggressive, greedy, violent, power-hungry!

How's that for starters?

Don't get me wrong - I'm no radical, lesbian feminist - but I do know men - and they can be nasty. Also of course very loving, generous, practical and, terrific in an emergency, most of them anyway. So, just like women there are good and bad. It's just that the 'bad' side of men is usually much more obviously aggressive - and can be a lot more dangerous too!

Take Bennie for instance. He wanted something - me actually. Plenty of women fancy a particular man at some time and set out to 'get' him - but I can't imagine any woman going about it in the way Bennie tried to 'get' me and I think he's a good example of one type of men's 'human nature'.

It was a business function, the usual kind of thing, party night for the boys after two or three days of conferencing and seminaring, or whatever they do at business meetings.

I guess the boss thought 'the boys have sung for their supper, now we'd better let them blow off a bit of steam'.

They were all staying at one of the big hotels and had their dinner in the banqueting room, along with plenty of booze and speeches to go with it I expect. The boss was staying in a suite, had a group of his key men join him there afterwards - and had arranged for some girls to come in for them!

I don't work through an agency, I prefer to stick to my regular clients if I can but I do have friends that do and when they get a bulk booking like that, they sometimes call me to see if I'm free and interested. Usually I say 'no' - I'm just not keen on group gropes, which is what that kind of thing usually turns into - but it was a quiet week, the cash always comes in handy and I thought, you never know, I might get a regular client out of it. So I agreed.

I met the other girls in the cocktail bar and then we all went up to the suite together. I rarely drink when I'm working, other than one or two to be sociable - you need to keep a clear head and your wits about you in my line of business.

The hardest part of these group affairs is sometimes the early part, sorting out who is going with whom and when - there's often one guy who gets the hots for a particular girl and thinks he's going to miss out. But this time everything seemed to be going fine, we met the guys, chatted and played around a bit and then quite quickly started pairing off - I guess within half an hour or so most of the girls were off in various guys' rooms, being screwed by one or more of them.

I really thought it must have been my lucky day, the guy who had latched on to me was a real sweetie. 'Mac' he told me his name was - men hardly ever give you their real name, I don't know why, perhaps they think we might hassle them later but girls like me are too busy moving on to tomorrow's client to worry about things like that.

Anyway, Mac was nice - early forties, fit and well built - everywhere - as I was to soon find out! He spoke nicely, was very polite and seemed to genuinely enjoy my company. In fact, after he had taken me back to his room, we actually sat, drinking coffee and just talking for a long time. That made me feel good and when later it became obvious he did want to go to bed with me - he got a far better reaction from me than would a guy who had just closed the door and started screwing, as many men do.

At those kinds of bookings it's usual for the guys to either make groups, maybe two or three with one particular girl, or, if there are enough girls to go around, to head off as couples. I certainly wouldn't get involved in any of the 'el cheapo' bookings, where two or three girls take on how ever many men there are at the place. Even though most men tire more easily than they think they will, especially at the end of a working day and after a bout of drinking, the thought of being screwed by as many men, as many times as they can manage, is just not my style.

So, I expected Mac and I to be together for as long as he wanted me around, or when the time that had been paid for ran out - and I would have honestly enjoyed that - as I said, he was nice, well-built and turned out to be a good lover, considerate as well as thorough, if you know what I mean!

Well, we had been chatting away over our coffee for quite some time, when I noticed the look in his eyes changing and I recognised that he was becoming aroused. That's always a nice feeling, not only because of course that's the reason why you are there - but also, as a woman, knowing that the trouble you have taken to make yourself look attractive, is working. Mind you, any girl cheats a bit too, if she knows what she's doing - occasionally leaning forwards as you talk, so he can get a good look down your cleavage - shifting your legs, crossing and uncrossing them, showing off a bit of thigh. Those kinds of things usually work - and it was becoming obvious to me that they had with Mac!

Seeing that look, I leaned closer and said quietly - 'Would you like me to get some of these things off Mac?'

Considering I wasn't wearing too much under my cocktail dress the question itself was a bit silly - but he knew what I meant.

'That would be nice.' he answered gruffly.

'So long as you do too.' I added - trying to give him the message that I wanted him, which in a funny way I was actually starting to.

I got up and went into my slow strip - which is guarantied to turn on anything except a marble statue!

As I knew he would, at first Mac just watched me. I'm good at it, I move well and I know I look good. I wear a lot of black, not just because it's smart but also because it really suits my colouring - amber-brown eyes, dark black hair and very white skin.

One, smooth move had the long back zip down and, with a kind of shrug, the cocktail dress slid to the floor, leaving me standing there in just a very skimpy bra and panty set and my stockings and shoes. As I stepped out of the dress I made a point of lifting my feet higher than was really necessary, showing off what are probably my best assets, my legs.

I watched Mac's reaction as I used one foot to lift the dress up from the floor and then slowly and very carefully folded it, turning around to show off the rest of me as I put it over the back of a chair. His reaction was even better than I had hoped for, I noticed him surreptitiously using one hand to shift to a more comfortable position the erection that had obviously started to develop.

I gave him a quick smile - letting him know that I knew how he was feeling - and that I appreciated his physical reaction to me.

As I said, I know how good I look like that, how sexy I can be in just bra, panties and stockings.

Even though my breasts are rather big, they're still firm and I don't really need to wear a bra - but I know men get more turned on by something that's hidden, even if they know what it is that they can't see yet. My tummy is really flat and I work on it regularly to keep it that way, of course in my line of business the abdominal muscles get plenty of exercise - but I get to the gym regularly too. I've got a well-shaped arse too, nicely rounded and, like my breasts, still nice and firm. Most guys like to fit their hands around it - and I don't mind admitting, if the hands belong to the right guy, so do I!

Then of course there's my legs - that's what usually gets the men, they just can't believe how long they are, how far up they go - 'all the way up to my arm-pits' some have said!

So, knowing how I looked and seeing how Mac was already reacting to me, I moved around even a bit more than I normally would - letting him get a good look at me from all angles, so he could enjoy whatever aspect of me was most arousing for him.

That's one thing men and women do have in common. That individuals have very specific and very personal idiosyncrasies as to what turns them on. In a group of tit men for instance, one will go for sheer size, another for the shape, yet another for the nipples - all different - yet still they're all tit men.

Others go for legs, bums, hair, all sorts of things, so until you know what it is about a girl that turns a particular guy on, you need to flaunt all parts of yourself.

So, I made sure that as I took off my bra and panties, and then placed them on the chair, I gave Mac plenty of chances to have a good look at all of me. Then, as up to then he'd just been sitting, staring at me, as though mesmerised by my performance and I was down to just my stockings and shoes - I said it was about time he got some gear off too.

I moved towards him and stood beside the bed, obviously just waiting for him - and I must say that once he got moving it didn't take him long to get stripped - and I was impressed with the result. His muscles were still in good shape, he had nice, broad shoulders, a tight arse, nice thighs and as importantly, a nicely shaped, large cock - large and erect!

Even if the guy I'm with isn't the most attractive man in the world, I still always love to see his cock sort of 'spring up' as he starts to pull his pants down, it gives me a nice feeling of anticipation - and I must say, Mac's certainly had plenty of 'spring' in it.

By that time I was completely naked of course and for a few moments we simply looked each other over, each anticipating what was to come - and then I noticed a tight smile appear on his face and while his eyes stared deep into mine he reached out for me, put his hands on my hips - firm, strong hands - gently turned me around and pushed me down until I was sitting on the side of the bed - then lay me back, spread my thighs apart and, kneeling on the floor, began to eat me!

He went about it very slowly and delicately, at first stroking me with his fingers, then kissing my thighs and stomach before finally using his tongue too - but even then, starting by just teasing my pussy, just the way I like it, taking his time, making sure I was enjoying it - and getting aroused too.

I didn't have to fake it that time, as we usually do of course, I actually felt that heavy stirring deep inside me as his tongue, mouth and caressing hands started to build the beginnings of a genuine orgasm.

So, when after what seemed like ages, he stopped licking and gently sucking me, I was more than ready for him and only when he was sure of that, he lifted me further back on to the bed, came up over me and, as I raised and spread my legs for him, he guided his beautifully swollen cock-head between my wetly pouting pussy-lips.

He began to fuck me with long, slow strokes - getting deeper and deeper into me with each one until the feel of the size and mass of his cock inside me gave me that lovely 'full' feeling.

Then there was a knock on the door!

He paused, frowned, we looked at each other, he gave me that same tight smile and - as the knocking started again, louder this time - he ignored it and restarted those slow, deep strokes in and out of me!

Then we heard a voice call out a couple of times, in a kind of hoarse whisper.

'Mac, Mac - open up. Mac, I know she's in there with you.' More knocking, then a muttered oath, then silence.

'So, Mac is his real name.' I thought to myself.

He grinned down at me and said - 'Thank God he's gone. Sorry about the interruption.' - and then carried on as though nothing at all had happened, thrusting into me with those long, powerful strokes that reached right into the heart of me and started to re-kindle the fire that the interruption had threatened to dampen.

I suppose I lay there for three or four minutes, lost in the pleasure Mac and his beautiful cock were giving me, feeling the slowly rising swell edging me closer towards the ultimate sensation.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers