Brandy's Naughty Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy bravely endured the slobbering and sucking and looked past the back of the large chair and out the window. She was struck by the fact that she could see into her bedroom. Has he been spying on me? She wondered.

Then she noticed something else...a shadowy figure moving in her room. The glare of the sun made it impossible to see who it was, but it was clear that someone was at her dresser. Is it daddy?!? Why would he be in there? She wondered.

"They need some frosting don't they Brandy?"

"What?" His question brought her back to the moment.

The Major forced her down onto the chair and straddled her. He had removed his shorts and now removed a long cock from his tighty whities. Plopping his long shaft down between Brandy's bitable breasts.

"I'm gonna cum on them. I'm gonna frost your little cupcakes."

"Ask me like you did at the party! The Christmas party!"

Brandy was confused, them realizing what he meant, uttered in a small voice. "Do you like my cupcakes Major Johnson?"

"Uh yes! Uh, you know I do!" He stuttered in a maniacal voice.

Brandy watched helplessly as he mauled her mouthwatering mounds. Squeezing them together, sandwiching his meat between them and thrusting madly.

"B-beg me...beg me to frost them..." he groaned.

"Please frost them Major Johnson. Please cum on my cupcakes."

"Oh yeah! Don't stop!"

"Please cream my cupcakes sir."

"Uh...uhhh...ahhh! "

A massive load of cum splattered all over Brandy's boobs. She watched helplessly as it covered her nipples and spilled down between her breasts.

The Major reached for a handkerchief and wiped his sweaty brow, then drained his glass of whiskey. "Ahhh... " The Major was old, but Brandy had given him a new found lust for life.

He looked down at Brandy, who still laid between his legs, her breasts bathed in cum. "We better clean you up," he said, sounding somewhat normal to Brandy. She expected him to use the handkerchief on her, but he seemed to have another idea.

Instead of getting off of her, he used his slowly softening cock to gather up the cum and feed it to his favorite girl.

"Open." He ordered as he served his semen to her.

Brandy was disgusted, but not disobedient. She reluctantly accepted the cum, swallowing the salty serving. The Major kept feeding her until her breasts were mostly clean and her lips glistened with cum. Watching her made his flaccid cock, do an about face and slowly begin to stiffen. "Man alive..." he uttered.

He placed his hand on Brandy's head and began forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. She mumbled disapprovingly, but could offer little resistance.

Brandy watched wide-eyed, as the cock grew and stiffened in her warm, wet mouth. The Major worked his cock, deeper each time, causing her to gag a bit. While his old hairy, saggy ball sack slapped her chin gently.

Within moments, the Major was fully erect and ready for action. Though not terribly thick, it was one of the longest cocks Brandy had sucked. She whimpered as its length was finally removed. The Major couldn't resist rubbing it across her angelic face.

"Are you gonna take it like a good girl? He asked. "A good little Hooters girl?"

The Major tugged at the meager white thong, pulling the small, slightly wet garment from her. With that Brandy lost her last line of defense and a good pair of panties.

"Please...no."

"Say it!"

"Yes, sir. I'll be a good little Hooters girl..." Brandy sheepishly agreed.

The bubbly brunette was helplessly hoisted up and brought down on the lap of her admirer. Brandy straddled him, struggling to avoid the long cock that poked at her precious pussy.

"Guide that missle, Brandy. Do it!"

Brandy grasped the stiff shaft and rubbed it along her moist slit, stalling. She was hoping for a last minute reprieve, or to at least get herself a little more wet. "Oh, sir...its too big." Brandy offered as an excuse to stop. But there was no army in the world that could stop the Major now.

"You can do it Brandy."

With that he forced her down and thrust up, burying himself in her. "Man alive!" He shouted as he finally feeling her pussy's warm embrace.

It had been many years since the Major had sex, but he didn't recall it ever feeling this good. He was soon balls deep and the feeling of his old cock being squeezed inside his beautiful young neighbor was the greatest feeling he ever knew.

"That's a good Hooters girl, ride that cock." The Major loved the feel of her fleshy bum smacking his lap as he forced her up and down.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Brandy was on a ride, she couldn't get off and the old man easily controlled the cute coed. Her incredible body seemed built for sex and her playful personality only enhanced the experience.

Brandy whimpered and whined as she was bounced up and down on the Major's old, rigid shaft. Her sounds were a mix of desperation and desire. Brandy wanted to get away, not only because she knew what they were doing was wrong, but because she could feel her body betraying her. She was beginning to tingle and feel pleasure and she knew that soon she would be helpless to resist him.

The Major grinned as Brandy's perky breasts bounced before him and she could do nothing to prevent it. "Oh, I love watching them bounce. I bet you like it too. Dancing around like that...oh, you little minx."

Brandy was feeling more turned on, but knew her body well enough to know that she would never cum. The methodical pace of the older man was frustrating her and the maniacal look on his face frightened her. She decided to take matters into her own hands...and onto her knees.

"Doggy..." she whispered into the Major's ear. He looked at her surprised.

"Please...doggy-style, sir."

"Is that what they teach you at college Brandy? Sexual positions? Is fucking your major?"

"Oh, you're my Major." She purred, repositioning herself. Brandy crawled down onto the recliner, with her face down and her ass up and pointing back at the older man.

The Major liked what he heard and loved what he saw.

This was Brandy's favorite position. It not only got her off, but also helped in times like these, because she could avoid looking at her partner. It seemed more and more, Brandy was having sex with people not of her choosing. Though at the moment, she wanted to be taken.

She wiggled her bum enticingly and was immediately rewarded, as she felt the stiff staff of the major, snake its way back inside her tight twat.

"Oh, oh yes!" She squealed feeling its full length inside her. Brandy knew that even with his plodding prick, she could get off in the submissive position.

He began his methodical movements, thrusting in and out of the gorgeous girl. While Brandy began pushing her tush back at him, to match his rhythm. With each thrust her smooth, soft skin met his hairy, saggy ball sack swinging beneath her.

"Is this what you wanted? You wanted to get on your hands and knees for me?"

"Oh...I'm just obeying orders sir..." Brandy panted.

The Major was in awe of her, watching her perfect little body devour his dick.

While he pushed his cock into Brandy, he used his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing her tiny pink asshole.

"Ugh, ugh...you want it like a dog, huh?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!"

"Then bark like one!"

"What?!?"

"Bark!" With that, the Major pressed his thumb into her tiny pink asshole.

Brandy gasped and lurched forward, but the Major held her firmly in place.

"Man alive! Such a tight little pussy! Such a tight little ass!" The Major was again sounding maniacal and Brandy was thankful she couldn't see crazed face.

"Bark!"

"Woof...woof...woof..." Brandy obeyed the obscene order.

The Major was grunting and laughing so hard, he was finding it hard to catch his breath. Thrusting with reckless abandon, taking Brandy's pussy and whatever pride she had left.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Bark for me..." he groaned.

"Woof...woof...oh, woof!"

Brandy became accustomed to the thumb in her bum and began to enjoy the double-penetration. Being so thoroughly dominated made her feel wild. The Major reveled in the spectacle before him and began to fuck her more aggressively. He leaned down on Brandy, forcing his cock further and driving Brandy deeper into depravity.

"Oh! I'm gonna cum! Yes! Yes! Oooh!" Brandy felt her entire body begin to tingle and a wave of pleasure wash over her. The orgasm seemed to go on forever as She finally found release. Her reward for the service she provided all day.

"That a girl...cum for me!"

"Yes! Yes! I'll be whatever you want. I'll dance...I'll be a doggy...I'll be your slave!" She screamed, in the throes of passion. Brandy would have said or done anything in that moment, lost in ecstasy.

The Major began to wheeze and grunt, then squeezing Brandy tightly, launched a wave of seamen into his new plaything. Brandy felt herself flooded with his sticky assault.

"Man alive!"

Both spent, they eventually collapsed onto the large soft chair which had become their love nest.

"I...I need to go, sir."

The Major rolled off of her, allowing her to slink away and collect her clothes.

"When do I see you again?" He asked, between gasps.

Brandy could only look at him in disbelief. "Ummm...soon, I'm sure."

Brandy didn't bother retrieving her underwear; she slipped her tracksuit on and left the Hooters uniform sitting on the floor.

"Aren't you forgetting your uniform?" He questioned.

"Keep it," she replied. "I'm quitting."

Brandy turned and headed home, with the sick feeling that her neighborhood was now as sexually charged an environment as college was.

12