Brat on the Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
Sir, Mommy, Baby, and Brat are stranded on the beach.
752 words
3.61
15.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that impeller," cursed Sir as the engine's temperature alarm sounded. The overheated engine conked out and the boat began to drift towards a sandy beach. "All right, ladies, all ashore," he called and helped them down from the bow of the firmly grounded boat.

Mommy tried to catch the hands of both Baby and Brat as she organized their emergency medical and food supplies. Brat ran off down the beach, running around in circles, in and out of the water, kicking sand backwards at Baby. Mommy looked annoyed; Baby pouted. Sir knew he'd better organize everybody before discipline completely broke down.

He had Mommy round up Brat and sit on a driftwood log with Brat over her knee. Mommy held Brat's legs still as she thrashed and Baby held Brat's arms. Sir undid his belt, folded it in half, and snapped the two edges together menacingly. Brat jumped when Sir slammed the belt down on the log next to her.

Sir fingered Brat's pussy until she was thoroughly wet and pinched her pussy lips together, hard. Then he wrapped the belt around her hands and fastened them to the log leaving her face down, ass up on the log. Next he turned to Mommy, kissed her tenderly on the mouth, and motioned to Baby to come over to them.

Sir gently pushed Baby's face into Mommy's pussy and Baby started licking and kissing Mommy's thighs, opening Mommy's pussy with her hands while licking and sucking busily. Mommy sighed as her juices made Baby's face slick and shiny. Sir got behind Baby and slowly pushed his entire rigid length inside her. As usual, it was difficult, but Baby managed to take it all in one smooth stroke, and still licked Mommy's pussy hungrily.

Sir pushed slowly back and forth inside Baby until he could feel his climax approaching. Then he removed his cock and gushed cum from side to side over Baby's ass and rubbed it into her skin. Mommy sat forward and sucked every drop of mingled cum and pussy juices from his cock.

Sir relaxed now, his arms around his two good women, Mommy and Baby. He looked over at Brat tied to the log and his face clouded over. He looked concerned.

"May I speak?" asked Mommy. As usual she anticipated Sir's mood.

"Certainly, Mommy, what is on your mind?" inquired Sir.

Mommy continued, "You seem bothered by Brat's recent behavior; really, I don't have any idea what gets into her. She and Baby both receive the same discipline. Baby's behavior couldn't be any more submissive. She seems to thrive under our careful guidance and use. Brat, on the other hand, just seems to get brattier."

Sir nodded his head in regretful agreement. There was a vast difference in his level of satisfaction with the two younger women. Baby was all sweetness, always trying to please. Sometimes Brat's defiance amused Sir but recently she'd shown a complete lack of community spirit that was wearing on his nerves.

"I see we have three choices, really, Mommy," he explained. "We could find her a new home and family, one that is better able to handle her wild antics. I've also hear from some of my sources that removing a completely wayward young sub's clitoris can have a calming effect. Then their only focus is on pleasing their Dominants since they no longer have any motivation for their own pleasure. Or, finally, we could apply some pain, to straighten her out, but only if she agrees."

Mommy nodded her head slowly up and down.

Sir approached Brat, grabbed her hair and yanked her head back until she was looking directly into his eyes. "Brat," he began, "You're on thin ice with us. We're ready to take drastic measures to bring you back into the fold of our family. Through the ages, pain has been used to cleanse and purify an offender of their transgressions. Will you accept pain in this way to restore our relationship?"

Sir undid the belt that bound her hands beneath the log and asked her to stand. Brat's eyes grew large and round, like an owl's shining in the darkness, and she nodded.

Mommy stepped forward to prepare Brat for her coming ordeal. She set out some tent ropes and the medical kit from the emergency supplies and placed them on the end of the flat log. She told Brat to lie down on the log and began to bind her to the timber. Brat offered no resistance.