Braxton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the school year slowly drew to a close, graduation day was finally within our midst. Every class that I was taking had some form of final examination, and I quickly discovered that my advanced sexual education class was going to be quite the challenge. We were each given a week to complete the assignment, and I was more than a bit concerned over its outcome. Our goal was seemingly simple. We would be required to make each of our three women instructors cum during sex. Thankfully this did not have to happen during intercourse. The main problem was that so far no one including myself had been able to give Veronica an orgasm. I felt pretty confident that I could push both Helga and Jasmine over the top, but Veronica was different. She was no doubt a sexy lady, but she never maintained eye contact with any of the guys she was with. I knew that to score an A on the final, I had to bring all three women to orgasm, so I started to really focus on Veronica. She never seemed to show any measurement of excitement when she was with any of the guys. We had all tried various positions, sex toys, and cunnilingus in hopes that something would at least give her some semblance of an arousal, but so far nothing has worked.

Lady luck must have been smiling down upon me the week before finals, because as I was on my way to one of my professor's offices to return a book that I had borrowed, I overheard a pair of voices coming from one of the schools VIP suites they keep for visiting professors, and other distinguished guest. I recognized that one of the voices belonged to Veronica, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what she was doing, and more importantly whom she was doing it with. Tucking this little bit of insider information deep in my mind, I made sure during class to ask professor Briton about any set bounties that we had to stay within while completing our final. I wanted to make sure the entire class heard his answer as I had something a little out of the ordinary in mind. He said that as long as the lady didn't object, anything short of bringing in another student to help us would be acceptable. I had to struggle to hold back my smile, as this was the exact answer I was hoping to receive.

When exam week finally arrived, I made sure to get Helga and then Jasmine out of the way first, before I had to tackle the problem of Veronica. Many of my classmates, and I'm sure even my professor thought that I was trying to delay my failure by postponing sex with Veronica. My real goal was to wait until the instrument I needed to complete my task was readily available for me to utilize.

My final was the last one of the semester, and so far no one had been able to bring Veronica to an orgasm. I started out by giving her a sensual back massage and once she began to relax I described what I planned to do to her.

"Veronica, I want to slowly lick my way down your body, starting with your neck and not stopping till I have sucked on each one of your sexy toes. I want to nibble on your breast and stick my tongue as far as it will go up your glistening pink pussy, all the while letting my long slender finger explore its way up your tight ass. I want to give you more pleasure than any woman has ever felt before. I want to do all of this for you, but alas I know that is not what you want, is it Veronica," I asked?

Not waiting for an answer I went on to say, "I know what turns you on Veronica. It is not my lips, fingers, or tongue that you want. You prefer a pair of softer more feminine hands caressing your skin, licking your folds, and massaging your breast. Isn't that true Veronica," I asked.

"Yes," She moaned.

"Jasmine, would you be a dear, and help me out here? I am sure that with the both of us working together we can give our friend here the release that she so desperately needs," I asked?

The entire classroom including all three of the ladies, sharply gasp at my request.

"I'm afraid that is against the rules," My professor finally said.

"I'm sorry to disagree with you professor, but when I asked you in class what the boundaries for this assignment were; your only restrictions were, that we could not use another student to help us out, and that our partner agree to what we wanted to do. When I asked Veronica if she would prefer someone more feminine touching her she answered favorably. All I am trying to do is give her what she most desires," I explained.

"I know those were my instructions, but I never expected you to request to use one of the other ladies to assist you," Professor Briton replied.

"That maybe the case professor, but it still doesn't change the fact that you already laid out your limitations for us, before we started our final, and asking another woman to help us was not one of them," I argued.

To this day, I am not sure if it was my deliberation skills or the fact that the horny old goat wanted to see a threesome performed that made my professor give into my request that day. I know that every other pair of eyes in the room, were glued to what we were doing. In the end Veronica had her orgasm, actually all three of us did. I ended up fucking Veronica, while she was sucking out Jasmine's pussy, and at the same time, Jasmine was bent over licking Veronica's clit. Our climax was quite explosive, needless to say.

After having successfully completed my final in Advanced Sexual Education I was feeling pretty confident as I strolled down the hall towards Professor Moore's Art of Concentration class. The final exam was scheduled for today, and I had been practicing my meditation techniques all week in preparation for it. I thought that I was ready for anything the professor could throw at me, but as it turned out the professor was not the cause of my distractions that day, or so I thought. I was on my way to class, when one of the school secretaries stopped me with an urgent message from home. It seemed that my parents had been involved in a horrible car accident, and were both in the hospital in critical condition. Their chance of survival did not look good. Naturally my first instinct was to get to a telephone and call the hospital myself. I was just about to take off towards the office when my professor stopped me and said it was time for class. I tried to explain to him what had happened, but he coldly informed me that I wouldn't be able to help my parents anyway, and I was due in class, for our final exam which was to be given that afternoon. After arguing with him for a bit he threatened that if I didn't come straight to class he would not give me a passing grade for the course and I would therefore forfeit the remainder of my scholarship to Braxton and be forced to leave this school without graduating.

At this point, I felt like decking the son of a bitch, but I had worked so hard to get through this damn place, and if God forbid Mom and Dad didn't survive I would be forced to find a job, and that would not be an easy task to accomplish without at least a high school diploma to fall back on. Being madder than I have ever been in my life, I decided to suck it up and head into the classroom. My instructor was right about one thing, this was the hardest task we ever faced. The professor was reading from a script, and we were supposed to try and remember ever word that ended in the letter L. He read the script like an auctioneer would call out bids going faster and faster as time passed by. Our assignment was to remember each word in the order it was spoken and write them all on the answer sheet he handed out at the end of class. I used some meditation techniques I had been studying along with my memory recall capabilities that I had been honing to try and block my mind from what was happening with my parents and fully focused on the task of remembering the words for which he spoke. After we all handed our papers in Professor Moore stood up in class to make an announcement.

"Attention everyone, some of you received some distressing news from home today just before entering this class. You can all stop worrying. The news was not real. I had the school secretary deliver these messages to you in an attempt to distract you from the assignment today. Yes, I know I am an asshole, well get over it. I am probably not the first one you have ever met, and you can be confident that I won't be the last. Oh, and by the way, if any of you are thinking about reporting me, don't waste your time. I have already spoken to Dean Merit, and I can assure you I had his full support in this matter," He said.

I could not believe what I just heard. If I thought I was upset before my anger had now risen tenfold to what it had previously been. Not trusting myself to reframe from resorting to violence, I shot up from my chair, knocking my desk over in the process, and flew out the door, ignoring the calls from my professor to return to my seat. I went straight to the gym and for the next hour and a half took out my frustrations on a defenseless punching bag; all the while imagining it was my professor's face I was pummeling, instead of merely a lifeless sack of sand.

I spent the entire weekend debating with myself whether or not I should quit Braxton, and take the GED exam like my mother wanted me to. I was certain that Professor Moore would flunk me for storming out of class Friday, and even if he didn't, would I really want to graduate from a school that allowed their instructors to do such despicable things to their students. In my mind, it was no different than pulling a fire alarm in a crowed building and watching everyone maul each other over in an attempt to be the first one out the door. What he did should be illegal and the little fucker should be sent to jail.

My decision to stay was actually based on two separate events that occurred the following week. Our final grades were posted on Wednesday and as it turned out not only did Professor Moore give me a passing score, but I had actually received the A that I had worked so hard for allowing me to maintain my perfect 4.0 GPA for my entire five years that I have spent here at Braxton. The other incident that solidified my decision to remain at Braxton was that I had been granted an interview on Friday afternoon with Mr. Henson, who worked as a representative for Harvard University. He was coming here to meet with me.

I was getting ready for my interview, when one of the school secretaries found me and said that Professor Moore asked to see me right away. I have to admit that I almost didn't go, but seeing as final grades had already been posted, the chance to finally be able to tell the son of a bitch off was just too tempting to pass up.

As I walked through his office door, I was greeted by the sight of a young woman buttoning up her blouse, and from the looks of her cum stained lips it was not hard to figure out what Jasmine and Professor Moore had been doing prior to my arrival. Jasmine greeted me with a smile and seductively said she hoped to see me again, before I left for home. After Jasmine made her exit Professor Moore just grinned at me and remarked. "Perks of the job,"

"I was told you wanted to see me professor," I said in a gruff voice.

"Yes I did. Have a seat Johnny. We have a lot to discuss," He replied.

"Actually Mr. Moore, I have another appointment in half an hour, so I would appreciate if you would just tell me what you want to say," I asked him?

"Oh you mean the interview with Mr. Henson from Harvard, well don't worry about that because I already cancelled it for you," He told me.

"You what," I screamed!

"Calm down Johnny. It was just a formality anyway. You have already been accepted to Harvard, and yes on a full academic scholarship. Here is the packet that Mr. Henson left for you. It includes your acceptance letter, your scholarship information papers and your course year book. You can sign up for classes online at the website listed on your acceptance letter," He said.

"Professor Moore," I started to say.

"To be honest Johnny I'm not Professor Moore. Dan Moore is the name of the asshole my ex is married to. I figured since he stole my wife and daughter from me I should at least be able to take something of his. The problem was the son of a bitch didn't have anything that I really wanted, including my slut of an ex-wife. When I decided to start teaching here I knew that using my real name would hinder my effectiveness so I opted to use his name instead. It's really a form of poetic justice don't you think," He asked me not really expecting an answer?

"So if you're not Professor Moore, then who the hell are you," I asked growing more nervous by the minute.

"I'm you, or at least I was about 15 years ago. Let me try and explain," He suggested seeing the confusion plastered all over my face.

"I grew up in a small shit water town just like you. I was the brain child of two working class parents who for all their efforts just were not able to comprehend, much less accommodate the needs of a gifted child such as myself. One of my school councilors recommended me for admission to Braxton. This place changed my life, as I am sure it's done the same for you. Riding a train of scholarship programs I went on to earn my doctorate of business economics degree from Harvard University. Career wise, I started out as a stock broker and quickly made a name for myself by accurately predicting the way stocks would fluctuate. When my personal investments started paying off, I was able to start my own business. The rest, as they say is history," He explained.

"That still doesn't answer my question of who you are, or what you want with me," I reminded him?

"Oh sorry, the name's Silverton, Greg that is Silverton, of Silverton industries," He said handing me his driver's license as verification of his true identity.

I sat at the desk totally stunned. Here sat one of the greatest economic minds of our time, and the guy is teaching a class on concentration at of all places a college prep school. My face must have shown my bewilderment, he looked at me and asked, "You want to know why?"

Being unable to speak at the time, all I could do was nod my head in affirmation.

"Braxton has taught me more than I can possibly ever describe. It was here that I learned the fundamentals that have been the driving force to my success. I became a man at this school, losing my virginity in the very classroom that you lost yours in. I have donated millions of dollars to this school throughout the years, but even that seemed to pail in compensation for all this place has given me. The world is a hard place to live in, and this place taught me how to not only survive it, but to prosper as well.

Dean Merit is a close personal friend of mine, and when he showed me your profile I noticed so many similarities between you and my former self that I decided to volunteer as one of your instructors. Even though I was semi-retired at the time, it still took almost four years before I was able to pull myself away from my business ventures long enough to teach this class. By the way, the Dean is really not a bad guy. At the end of your first semester, he wanted to call you in and congratulate you on making a 4.0 GPA. I am the one who convinced him to chastise you because I wanted to gage your reaction.

I know throughout your life, up to this point, people were constantly praising you on your work. I wanted to see how you would respond to someone doing the exact opposite. Your actions were just as I predicted they would be. You set out to prove to everyone that you were better than any of us could have foreseen. In case you are wondering, I had to threaten to halt all of my support and never donate another dime to the school again in order to get Dean Merit to let me pull off my little stunt in class the other day. I only had notices sent to my top student and the one you received was by far worse than any of the others. I had a couple of people believing that their parents were splitting up or that they were having money troubles. You just seemed so focused that I had to up the ante to see if I could get you to crack. I know it was a shitty thing to do, but if you expect an apology from me you can forget it. I may be just a volunteer instructor, but I take my job as a teacher very seriously. Of all the lessons I learned at Braxton, the one that remains the most useful is my ability to focus. You deserved the A you received in my class. Your ability to concentrate through distractions may even be greater than my own and believe me; that is saying something.

I decided to tell you all of this because I want you to be able to come to me if you ever need assistance. I may not always choose to help you, but I would like to be given the option, if you'll let me. I never had a son, and unfortunately my daughter took after my ex-wife. They both claim that I was never there for them emotionally. Maybe they're right. I can tell you one thing though, I never once laid a hand on either one of them in anger, and they had every materialistic item their hearts desired. My Bitch of an ex-wife actually thought that she could leave me and take half of what I have worked for my whole life. She found out that prenuptial agreements do not have an expiration date, at least mine didn't anyway. Remember this son, I don't care how much you love the girl, or think she loves you, always get a prenuptial agreement if you are ever going to get married. If the two of you stay together it means nothing, but if you ever split up it could mean everything. Well enough about all this serious stuff, it's time to celebrate. Is it true what I heard about your parents not being able to make it up here until sometime tomorrow afternoon," He asked.

"Yes Sir. Dad had to work, and that is the soonest that they can get a flight in," I replied.

"Well since you are not going to have to entertain family tonight I told Jasmine that you might be stopping by to see her. She is staying in one of our VIP suites and I thought you might like to have some female companionship tonight, compliments of the staff here at Braxton. I've been informed that you will be headed back home tomorrow after graduation and seeing as the town you are from is even smaller than the shithole I grew up in, I figured that you might experience a bit of a dry spell before going to Harvard. I might even be persuaded to have Veronica join the two of you. I hear that the three of you put on quite the performance in class last week," Dr. Silverton remarked.

"Enough to earn me an A in his class," I said proudly.

"So I am told. He also mentioned that yours was the only A he gave out this semester," He said.

"That is what I have heard as well," I stated.

"I have to ask, how did you know that bitch was a lesbian," He wanted to know?

"I was passing by her suite on my way to Professor Little's office to return a book I had borrowed, when I heard cries of ecstasy coming through the wall. Naturally I stopped to listed, and I recognized both hers and Jasmine's voice, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what they were doing. After I learned of their affair I deliberately asked Professor Briton in front of the entire class what boundaries we had to stay within in order to pass the final. As I predicted, his only concern was that none of us team up together, the guy didn't even give a thought to any of us requesting help from one of the other ladies," I explained.

"That was brilliant. You focused on his exact words, and used them in a way he never expected, to your own advantage. If that is the way you handle yourself in the business world, you may even end up being more successful than I am," Dr. Silverton said.

"Well as much as I have enjoyed this talk, I do have some things I have to attend to, and unless I am mistaken, you have an appointment to keep with Miss Jasmine. Don't let her keep you up too late, pun intended, as I'm sure you won't want to have to explain to your folks why you look so tired on your graduation day," He said while handing me one of his personal business card, with his private phone number on it.