Braxton's

Story Info
The Search for One's Nature.
4.2k words
4.63
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Stewart?" I turned to see a well dressed man holding a fresh drink in his hand leaving the bar. He smiled to me and we shook hands.

"Please to meet you Mr. Wood." I said then followed him towards the back of the quaint club. It was a private affair, quiet and anonymous. Cherry wood furniture matched the dark browns and red crushed velvet cushions. I would have thought it gaudy but it worked well for an atmosphere of quiet reflection or isolation.

There were other groups sitting about on the scattered couches and love seats but no one was within easy range of another's conversation. Strong pillars holding up the ceiling helped block the view so that you couldn't look across the room.

Mr. Wood led me to the far reaches of the club and a well apportioned couch, two stuffed chairs and a table between. Sitting on the couch were two women wearing black cocktail dresses of slightly different cut, one of them had long black hair while the other a curly well kept brunette. Both were pretty and they watched me approach with some curiosity. They both had glasses of wine which they seemed to be nursing.

"I'd like to introduce you to Ella Down and Sarah Fleming." Mr. Wood offered. Ella was the black haired girl and Sarah the Brunette. I inclined my head to them and they both smiled to me. I took my seat in the offered chair.

"I hope I'm not late." I said. I always arrived early but the doorman had taken his time checking my invitation, thereby making me late.

"Oh no. You were early if not for security." He said and I nodded. "I'm glad you agreed to come." I smiled.

"I have to admit, your topic of conversation at lunch was rather...remarkable." We were in the same business, I exporting good English Tea for the consumption of our neighbors across the Pond. Mr. Wood was an importer who purchased large quantities.

"I thought it caught your approval."

"I wouldn't say approval. I will admit to a certain curiosity but nothing more." I said neutrally.

"Really? The way your eyes lit up when I ordered our waitress around showed more than a mild curiosity." Mr. Wood pointed out.

"You did order her, and quite distinctly so but what caught my curiosity was her willingness to carry them out without so much as a complaint." He nodded as I spoke.

"It should not surprise you to know that there are those who are dominant and those who are submissive. In fact, I am sure that you are dominant, though you have fought your nature, until now."

"Until now?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. I have invited you here to explore that nature, to see if there is any truth to my allegation." I looked over to the girls who were watching us but had said nothing so far. "I have taken the liberty of inviting Ella and Sarah here as well for the same purpose, a grand test of our natures. Now. I will say that I am dominant, that is a proven fact. You quite possibly are. One of these women is a confirmed submissive while the other it is thought may very well be one." He informed us.

"So one experienced and one untested of each nature." I said and he nodded.

"Here at Braxton's we may explore our nature without fear of interference or causing a disturbance. The club is at our entire disposal." He turned to the girls. "Ella here is the experienced submissive. She and I have had a relationship for years." Ella nodded to me as if being reintroduced. I smiled and returned the nod. "Sarah on the other hand believes she may be and has agreed to come here tonight to find the answer." Sarah looked very nervous and I watched as the girls clasped hands, Ella giving Sarah a small squeeze of encouragement.

"What do you propose?" I asked.

"Just that we find the answer to our questions of nature. If at any time either of you become uncomfortable you are free to stop or even leave. This should be fun from the outset." Mr. Wood took the last sip from his drink then set the empty glass down. "Would you care for a drink before we get started?" He asked and I looked up from my thoughts.

"Quite." I looked at him. "Bourbon?" He smiled and nodded.

"I think I will join you in one." He looked over to Ella. "Two Bourbons." Ella uncrossed her legs then got up with grace before walking away. I looked at Mr. Wood. "I got my last drink so that I could meet you at the bar. It is not common for Dominants to get their own drinks when a submissive is present." He explained.

"That sounds like utter chaos." I said.

"How so?"

"For instance, there are two of us here, you the confirmed Dominant and me as a prospective one. If we both made demands of Ella and expected her to fulfill them what could she do if they crossed purposes?"

"May I call you Aaron?" I nodded to him. "We can be formal back at work but here we should be informal. Call me Scott, please." Ella came back with the drinks, giving Scott his drink first even though I was closer. She said nothing, delivered the drinks then returned to her seat. I watched her the whole way, her trim figure accentuated in the dress.

"Please do Scott." I sipped at my drink and felt the fiery liquid steady my nerves. I was away from home, had I not agreed to meet Scott here I would have been trapped in my hotel room thinking of what to do next.

"To answer your query, it is a question of ownership. Notice that Ella served me first. I am the known Dominant so she serves me first. However, I also have the relationship with her therefore she would have served me first regardless due to that. You can see a hierarchy begins to develop, all very simple and natural. I am considered to own her. She will obey me first and in fact will only obey you if I give permission to use her. That use of course is all inclusive, however it would also be considered bad manners to take advantage of that use while in my presence."

"Basic rules of hospitality." He nodded. "I'm surprised you Americans can fathom it." I grinned. He saluted me with his bourbon before continuing.

"The English are not the only ones with manners." He pointed out. "Let's say for the purposes of this evening that I will own Ella and you will own Sarah." I saw Sarah's eyes go wide. "Mind you it isn't true ownership since they are not slaves, nor have they submitted to us formally." I nodded. "This way it will be clear to the girls."

"I think Sarah might have some questions." I said and all of us turned our attention towards her. She looked at each of us, clearly uncomfortable with the attention.

"How do you know?" She asked then looked at me, like I was some kindred spirit. We were both new. "How do you know if you're submissive?" She turned to look at Ella.

"Do you enjoy giving to others? To make them happy? To do things for them, even the small things?" Ella asked. Sarah thought about it for a moment then shrugged. "That's no answer. You've got to be truthful, to us and to yourself."

"Yes. Yes I do."

"How far would you go?" Ella continued. Sarah shrugged again. She was fighting herself, as if she were afraid of what she already knew. "Look at Mr. Stewart." She said and Sarah looked at me. "Would you serve him?"

"Serve him how?" Sarah asked.

"Anything. Would you get him a drink when he ran out?" Sarah looked at my half full glass then nodded. "Would you rub his shoulders after a stressful day at work?"

"Is it really that simple?" Sarah asked. Ella just nodded.

"You've got a giving nature, the question is how far you would go, how much you'd give." She pointed out.

"How about you?" Sarah asked looking at Scott. "How far would you go?" Ella turned her attention to Scott.

"As far as I've already gone."

"So you're his slave?" Sarah asked.

"No. We meet from time to time, like tonight. When we do I serve him in any capacity he wishes. But I don't live with him and he doesn't control me outside of these meetings." Ella informed us.

"Would you?" Sarah asked and Ella smiled.

"That's putting me on the spot."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Sarah replied immediately, her face flushing.

"It's okay. It's just that he wants to know the answer to that himself but he's Dominant. If he wants to know that answer he can ask it himself." Ella replied, hiding a devilish smile with her wine glass.

"She's right. A Dominant must do. There is no beating around the bush with Dominants. We are in charge, we command. A submissive is going to be most attracted to a strong dominant. That is the only way for her nature to be fulfilled." Scott said.

"And his." Ella added. Scott gave her a slight smile in return.

"Do you wish to serve Sarah?" Scott asked. She looked bewildered. "I ask as it's the only decision a submissive ever actually makes. It is her or his choice who they serve. Once that choice has been made they lose control." I could see his words panic her slightly.

"What if they don't want to do something after they've submitted?" I asked.

"A good point. Since a submissive it not allowed to pick and choose what they do a relief valve was installed, so to speak. It is called a safety word. A word that has no relevance in normal conversation. Something that would stand out. If a submissive is confronted with something they just cannot do they are allowed to invoke this word. It stops the submission instantly. This way a submissive can regain their equilibrium and know whether or not they want to re-submit or permanently cancel the relationship." Scott informed us.

"What is your safe word?" I asked Ella. She smiled.

"I have several I use, tonight it's Oolong." She replied.

"That's dangerous, we're in the business of Tea." I pointed out.

"You agreed not to talk business tonight and bore us to death." Ella retorted and I chuckled. That we had.

"Quite right." I conceded.

"I think it is time for a test." Scott offered. "Why don't you get to know Sarah better?" Ella turned to looked at the girl who blanched at the prospect. I regarded her.

"I think the pertinent question is whether she submits to me. Can you do that Sarah?" I asked her. She regarded me for several moments then nodded.

"You have to say it out loud so there is no doubts." Scott said.

"Yes." She responded, her voice slightly shaky.

"When a submissive addresses a dominant they use the title sir or miss." Ella offered.

"You didn't." Sarah replied.

"I haven't talked to Scott directly yet. If I had I'd have used his title." Ella smiled warmly. "Don't be afraid. You can stop this any time you wish."

"And I'll point out that since this is your first time, feel free to ask questions. This is more of a learning period than a session." Scott offered.

"Then yes...Sir. Yes I will." She looked directly at me as she said it and I felt a twinge deep in my belly. It was as if something had just clicked on within me. "I feel funny." She admitted. "I liked saying that." It was as if we'd both had that funny feeling at the same time. A shared moment of intimacy.

"What is your safe word?" I asked. Scott gave a nod of approval. I had done something correctly. She thought about that for a bit and the other's sat quietly, allowing her to decide.

"How about Geoffrey?" We all sat there looking at her and she blushed. "I'm sorry. I just love your accent. It got me thinking and that's what I came up with." I gave her a smile. I had the accent? I rather thought the three of them did. Then again, I was in their country so I guess it defaulted on me have the accent.

"Don't trouble yourself. Geoffrey will be fine." I allowed and she nodded demurely. I felt a thrill at that, she had automatically deferred to me.

"Shall we get started?" Scott asked and I nodded. "We are limited as to what we can do and where we can go, something I pre-planned. Feel free to explore, ask questions and enjoy yourself." He said then crooked a finger towards Ella. She set her wine glass down and stood up. "Turn for me." He said after she'd taken two steps. She stopped then slowly turned so he could get a good look at her.

I didn't want to copy him like a puppy dog so I set my drink down then sat up straight. "Sarah. Come to me." I felt stupid giving the order. I had no idea whether she'd obey and no right idea what to do if she didn't. She'd been watching Ella display herself for Scott but she set her wine glass down then came over to me obediently. "Sit in my lap." I saw her eyes flash in surprise but she sat down, putting her arm on my shoulder to steady herself.

I placed my hand on the small of her back politely to help support her weight but she weighed nearly nothing. I could tell by the firmness of her buttocks as well as her trim figure that she worked out. She was breathing heavy, perhaps from following my order and I could see her breasts rising and falling under her dress.

She was mine to do with as I pleased, a lovely creature who's only desire was to serve my needs. A man could go crazy at the thought but I rather thought I had more self control than to jump in with both feet and indulge my own needs. Just as I was new, so too was she. Perhaps it would be best if we found out exactly what Sarah was made of submissively.

I traced a finger down her face gently and she looked me in the eye. "You're beautiful." I said and she blushed slightly. I let my finger drop down her neck then lower, over her chest which heaved at the shock of my touch. I was taking liberties with her and she was allowing it, allowing the touch of a perfect stranger.

I cupped her breast through the material of her dress and felt her nipple come alive with arousal. She sucked in a breath, her lips slightly parted as she regarded me. I watched her without comment as I switched to her other breast. Scott watched me quietly and I noticed out of the corner of my eye Ella dancing for him silently. She swayed seductively, intent on drawing his attention away from the two of us back over to her.

I let my hand fall from Sarah's breast down her stomach then over her leg. She began to open her legs for me then came to a sudden halt. I saw her face flush a crimson red as she realized what she'd done without thinking. I said nothing, not wishing to embarrass her or chance her flight. But the message had been received. She was willing to give herself in whatever capacity I wished. It was a heady cocktail to imbibe.

I traced my finger down her leg, her skin was creamy smooth with the trace flaws skin would have. A freckle here, a blemish there. She was human and therefore flawed, I wanted to explore every inch of her delicious flaws. "You aren't wearing any stockings." I pointed out but she said nothing to me. I traced a finger back up her leg, this time allowing it to dip down between her slightly parted knees so I could sample her inner thighs.

She sucked in a breath then looked into my eyes. Did she see my hunger? Did she see my desire for her? I had to control myself, I was not a rutting pig. I wanted her but I had a more important task at hand. Explore my nature while I explored hers. I allowed my fingers to trace up to the fabric of her knickers. I saw her close her eyes and languish in the feeling of my touch then opened them to watch me once more.

I began tracing my fingers her most intimate parts through the fabric of her knickers. "Take your dress off." I heard Scott order then glanced over to watch Ella lift her dress over her head. She set it on the chair behind her then went back to swaying slowly. She was now topless, her breasts pert and slightly bigger than Sarah's by the look of them. Her panties were sexy lace matching the garters she wore all of which were black. She spared me a glance filled with such heat I felt myself stir in my pants. She gave me a half grin but Scott held his glass up. "Refill." He ordered.

She took the glass then walked out of our small area. "She's topless." Sarah pointed out. I nodded.

"She is obeying her master." I said and Sarah shivered slightly at that. I could feel her knickers were wet, my caresses and Ella's act of obedience had overwhelmed her fears, causing arousal.

"I will obey you." She whispered to me.

"...sir." I corrected her and she blushed.

"I will obey you sir." She said and I felt another thrill.

"Take your dress off." I ordered. I didn't like the thought of copying Scott but there wasn't much else to be done but jump in with both feet. Sarah straightened slightly in surprise then stood up. She turned to face me then watched my face as she slowly lifted her dress over her head. I saw her knickers, thin sexy panties that sat high on her hips. Her stomach was lean but not muscular, she worked out but she was no fanatic, I didn't like too many muscles on a woman, it spoiled her softness. As her breasts came into view I marveled. I had touched them through the fabric of her dress and now I was witness to them.

It amazed me she had given herself so readily to a stranger. I was touched by her trust as well as honored she had picked me. Or had she? I hadn't considered how Scott had first met her or what he'd told her in bringing her here. She was a complete stranger to me as well. She began to sit back down. "Your panties as well." I said, using the American term so I didn't confuse her. She hesitated slightly then stole a glance over to Scott. He was sitting there calmly watching her. She hooked her thumbs in the straps then pulled them down.

She was shaven smooth, the current fashion these days and I could understand why. It enhanced her beauty, making her seem more innocent as well as showing her efforts to display herself in a seductive manner. She bent over to retrieve her knickers and realized she'd given me a close of her lovely ass. I could tell it had taken her by surprise as she straightened quickly but she policed her facial features so she didn't give her shock away.

I thought it was precious her attempts to keep a modicum of dignity under these circumstances. She put her dress and knickers on the back of the couch then returned to me, sitting comfortably in my lap once more. I reached back down to continue my exploration of her charms and she easily parted her legs for me.

Ella returned and saw Sarah's state of undress, an impressed look on her face. She gave me a half smile but never wavered from her task. She set the drink down in front of Scott but he was watching me stroke Sarah.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked Sarah. Her eyes popped open as she regarded me. We studied each other for a few seconds then she nodded. I continued to watch her as if she'd said nothing. She caught my meaning and blushed as she looked over to Scott who was continuing to watch her idly, sipping the drink Ella had gotten for him.

"Yes sir."

"Go to the couch and masturbate." I ordered and she got up immediately, perhaps knowing my intent. She moved around the table separating the chair from the couch then sat down. She glanced over to Scott before looking directly into my eyes. She was completely naked before us, the height of the table was less than that of the couch so we could see her clearly. She opened her legs, setting her feet on the edges of the table for support then began exploring herself.

I glanced over to Scott who watched silently then deducted from the angle that he couldn't really see her well. "Spread your legs wider. So Scott can see." She obeyed me, her fingers tracing over her flesh as she looked from me to Scott and back. Finally she closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. Her nipples were hard, she was clearly aroused. She enjoyed performing. I added that to my list of notes on Sarah.

"I'm horny." Scott mentioned and Ella got down on her knees at his feet without a single command from him. She undid his pants while he ignored her, not a thank you or indication of what she was doing for him. His focus was solely on Sarah. I saw Ella take him into her mouth, her head bobbing as she began pleasing him. Now I could hear him enjoying Ella's attentions while Sarah voiced her own pleasures.

12