Brazilian Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Joan seduces a nice Brazilian guy.
6.1k words
4.57
21.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

by Dan57 with characters from Jill York

Joan seduces a nice Brazilian guy

*

John, the husband of Susan (see Susan and John series) has travelled to Brazil for a one year training session. Mr Gupta has sent him as the pretty little Joan, in the hope he would lose any interest for Susan and leave him totally free to deal with his senior accountant!

The corset maker had been right : wearing the tight sheath that compressed her belly wasn't that difficult when Joan got used to breathe differently. The discomfort she still felt was largely compensated by the leering glances of all the men and quite a lot of girls Joan met in the streets of Rio. The first time she went with Barbara to a dance hall wearing her corset, several men started a brawl to win the chance of dancing with her! Joan was disgusted by their primitive behaviour but Barbara pointed out that John would have entered the brawl if a buxom girl like Joan was now would have stepped onto the dance floor. Even the DJ had his jaw hanging to the floor when Joan emerged from the crowd to the front row of dancers...

The flashes of the cameras kept blinding Joan. She was quite aware that the spectators would have been less interested if she had danced wearing one of her bikinis : many Brazilian girls were just superb! Joan had put on that night a very short neon red silk dress that emphasized the beauty of her legs and her hour glass figure... Dr Pinheiro's hormonal treatment had been far more efficient than Joan would have dreamed it : all the hair on her chest, armpits, legs and arms had already disappeared and the remaining stubble was quite easy to get rid of. As the doc had promised, Joan's head hair had grown thicker and longer, just lush and most men's eyes now followed her wherever she went. It had been so strange in the beginning but Joan had grown accustomed to it.

Joan had come to enjoy all the advantages of being a stunningly beautiful girl : the bouncers of most of the dance halls in which she spent a lot of time now, made her enter immediately, saluting her personally : she was now almost a VIP and Barbara was just a girl accompanying Joan! They were really friends as Barbara had taken it quite fairly... When Joan walked to the bar to get a drink, the waiter immediately handed her her favourite daiquiri before she had the occasion to order it and he didn't want her to pay for anything. Tourists occasionally offered her a cup of Champagne. Joan was glad that Mr Gupta had sent her for wine expert training in Reims in the heart of the Champagne growing region, one year before. Just by looking to the label or tasting the wine, Joan knew whether the guy had ordered a really expensive bottle or a cheap wine. She accepted to dance with the first ones and just signed an autograph with a grateful grin for the other ones...

A journalist had tried to ridicule Joan by offering her a Californian champagne in a Veuve Cliquot vintage bottle. She had tasted it and immediately detected the deception. The Californian wine was very good but was clearly not of French origin and Joan had noticed it at once. She scolded the journalist for his attempt, joking with him and telling him he would have to work much better to mystify her! He had been stunned and had written a laudatory paper on a new English girl on the Rio scene that was simultaneously superb, intelligent, educated and had a very fine palate. From then on, Joan was accepted by the local jet set and was invited in many events organized by film producers, politicians, industrialists and other important people...

Just a few days before the beginning of her training session, a rich industrialist had invited Joan to a big party, offering her five thousand dollars if she accepted the proposal. Joan had asked Barbara to accompany her and her friend had been quite proud of the attention. One of the most renowned jewellery shops in Rio had phoned a few minutes later, offering to lend Joan a two hundred thousand dollars necklace and matching diamond earrings free of charge. The organizer even paid for a bodyguard as Rio is a rather dangerous city! He had another surprise for Joan. He had also invited a well known Brazilian girl, straight from her usual living place in New York : Gisèle Bündchen.

Joan was panicked when she discovered the famous top model. She was afraid she would discover Joan was a transvestite and would reveal everything. The party organizer beamed when he had Gisèle Bundchen on his left and Joan on his right. He hailed a photographer to have the moment recorded...Both girls took poses for the photographer who was charmed having such pretty models! Gisele Bündchen was quite friendly and chatted with Joan. She had noticed the corset and Joan admitted it had been made by the most famous corset maker remaining in Rio.

- God : your waist is impossibly cinched : it must be a permanent torture to wear such a tight thing!

- Not really. The corset maker is a witch. The only problem is that it requires more than one hour to be tightened!

- I was told that the first time you put on such tight corsets, you faint!

- I didn't but I have to mind before running or just going down the stairs and I can't just really eat, just peck a little food! I must rest with my feet up and such things...

- My poor friend! The fate of us, pretty girls, is sometimes dreadful! Men don't realize how far they force us to go to please them...

Gisèle didn't seem aware that Joan wasn't really a girl and Joan was quite relieved. She turned and left to chat with the other guests. An old man presented himself as the director of the University department where Joan would study. He just commented that he was happy to meet her outside of the department, that the other students would be baffled to discover that a top model would attend the session and that she wasn't some brainless bimbo!! He seemed not to be able to divert his eyes from Joan's body. She had the unpleasant feeling he was stripping her naked in his mind. The guy chatted continuously with the clear intent of monopolize her attention and not leaving her to talk to other guests... The organizer finally went to her rescue :

- My dear Pedro! You shouldn't be so selfish and keep this pretty girl all to yourself. I'm sure plenty of my guests would love to exchange a few words with her! It's not so common of having an English girl speaking so fluently Portuguese and able to have an intelligent conversation on so different subjects from the merits of a Champagne vintage to the tropical fruits from Brazil that you can find in England!

Of course, Joan had put all the information she had gathered working for Mr Gupta to good use! The man bowed down and left Joan deal, with the help of Barbara, with maybe a dozen men who were competing for her attention. Gisèle Bündchen had to cope alone with an even more important swarm of fans but she seemed quite at ease with them! Joan saw her future head of department chatting with the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. If she had been gay or just bi, she would have done anything to get this man in her bed! He was tall with not an ounce of fat, slim and really attractive. She turned toward Barbara :

- Do you know this handsome guy chatting with my director?

- Of course, Joan! His name is Bartolomeo Diaz. He is the director of commercial development for Rio! Most girls would kill to get him between their legs. He is the local Casanova and I've been told he is the best lay a girl could wish for but look at the swarm around him : all these girls are vying for his attention. He will have just to pick one for the night and even the most happily married will be ready to follow him!

- Would you like to spend the night with him, too, Barbara?

- Of course, Joan! But some of the girls around him are maybe just barely of age! I can't compete!

- Don't worry! I will try to seduce him just for you!

Joan had noticed Bartolomeo had glanced toward her several times. She walked to a free table in the sexiest gait she could muster and sat down on a chair directly in front of her prey. She knew she was acting the perfect slut but she was on a mission for Barbara! He had turned toward her and she immediately had her sexy legs crossed with her very short red skirt riding high on her thighs. Her first days sunbathing on Rio beaches had already toned up her thighs and she offered Bartolomeo a great view on them. Joan turned toward him and sent him a beaming smile, just as if she was discovering him. For her point of view, she could see him filling up his chest and caving in his belly. Joan had certainly caught his attention. She could not certain, but his pants seemed to form a nice tent that wasn't there a few minutes before!

Bartolomeo smiled back to Joan and excused himself from the other man. He walked toward her like a tiger watching his prey. Any girl would have gotten very wet watching a man ogling her in such an explicit way but Joan was quite glad that Bartolomeo was obviously hooked. She wanted to offer him to Barbara, just as she liked to lick Susan's pussy clean of Mr Gupta's sperm. It was an act of love for Susan, not for Mr Gupta. Joan was extremely grateful for her Indian master to have saved him from prison and from becoming homeless! She owed him very much and if he wanted her to wear girl's clothes, she was happy to comply! In the present situation, she willingly teased Bartolomeo but she was just driving him toward Barbara!

He saluted Joan and asked politely to share her table. She knew she was offering him an incredible sight, with her legs crossed, her skirt hiked up, and her low cut top that proudly displayed a perfect set of tits. She slid down in her armchair and parted her legs. His eyes quickly shifted to her as her tight mini skirt was stretched taut between her wide spread legs. His eyes went up her thigh and gave him a clear and unobstructed view of her tiny lacy black thong. She had chosen it carefully : her cock and balls were completely hidden in their cock cage but there was a fine line that could be taken as a quim. The lace was sheer enough to make anyone know Joan was perfectly shaven with no more hair on her bald pussy than on an egg!

Joan had chosen her thong just for that moment : her skin was still discreetly toned and it made a nice contrast with the black fabric! Even Barbara who knew now quite well Joan had been mesmerized : how could an unaware man like Bartolomeo resist! Joan had chosen a Brazilian thong that went pretty high on her hips, making her shapely legs looking so long and sexy! Joan laughed inwardly when she saw Bartolomeo's eyes fixed on her crotch, the lump in his throat and the raging hard on he was developing in his trousers. Joan teasingly reached for the hem of her dress with her right hand as if she wanted to pull it down but she just pulled it up from under her butt. When Bartolomeo realized Joan was now sitting with her thong directly on her armchair, he had tremendous difficulties to gulp down and breathe! He stammered :

- Could I offer you a drink, Miss?

- By all means, Bartolomeo! A daiquiri would suit me and you, Barbara?

- An orange-vodka if it's possible!

- How comes you know my name? Have we ever met?

- Never, Bartolomeo, but my friend have heard of you and she was dying to meet you! By the way, my name is Joan and I'm an English student!

Bartolomeo led the two girls to another room where they would be alone. Joan had satisfied the terms of her contract with the organizer. She removed her diamond necklace and ear rings and returned them to the organizer who thanked her profusely for her participation, swearing he would advise friends to book Joan's services. Bartolomeo finally was alone with Joan and Barbara! He clearly intended to fuck Joan silly but she had certainly other ideas! He stumbled in excitement so much that Joan had to take his arm to steady him and she gestured to Barbara to take his other arm. He gulped a dry whisky before he could realize his luck of having two buxom and not very shy ladies just for him. He was leering at Joan but she kept eluding his hand which inevitably came in contact with Barbara... Bartolomeo didn't mind over much as long as Joan stayed nearby!

Barbara kept on teasing Bart, giving him little pecks on the corner of the mouth or running her tongue into his earholes. Bartolomeo enjoyed her maddening caresses but each time he tried to grab her, she giggled and skipped just out of reach!

- If you want to kiss my lips, I want you to take off Barbara's knickers with your teeth and offer them to me!

Bartolomeo jumped on Barbara and pinned her down under his massive frame. He bunched her skirt up and took her waistline in his teeth. She giggled as he eased her undies slowly downward. Of course, she offered him no opposition. Bartolomeo knelt down at Joan's feet, still with Barbara's knickers hanging from his mouth. She laughed when she took them in her hand and shoved them into her bag! Bartolomeo immediately begged for his reward. Joan pouted and gave him a kiss on the mouth but she kept her mouth shut to Bartolomeo's despair! Joan was the perfect cock teaser and Bart's excitement flared even more! He looked so sad that Joan couldn't do less to cheer him than propose him :

- You look so distraught, Bart! I would like to do something nice for you. Perhaps I could go as far as wanking your cock in my hand...

- Oh yes, Joan! Do it for me!

- It would be a pleasure, baby, but you'll have to show me how much you want it done : I want you to fuck Barbara in front of me and make her cum wild! If I got satisfied, I may consider letting you cum in my hand!

- Anything you want, Joan!

Joan really enjoyed dominating Bartolomeo and making him into her puppet. She remembered how Mr Gupta had acted with Susan and herself and copied his ways with Bart! He was so turned on by his hopeless dream of fucking Joan that he would never have imagined having the tables turned against him! He wanted to fuck Joan and she offered him Barbara as a solace! It was no small consolation as Barbara was very pretty but Joan knew quite well how to tease a man and excite him as far as he would go!

Barbara had remained with her dress bunched up around her waist. Bartolomeo hesitated about how to prepare her to be fucked in front of Joan's eyes. She was totally abandoned as her dream was about to come true : The so gorgeous Bartolomeo was about to fuck her! Barbara didn't mind to be used as a decoy for Joan.... He finally pushed aside the straps holding her dress on her shoulders. The deep cleavage was just perfect to push down the top of her dress to her waist. She had chosen not to wear a bra underneath. Barbara was now totally available. The kiss on her lips got soon hotter, a matter of possession as Bart became bolder. Barbara's nipples had become taut as Bart's tongue plunged deeper in her mouth. She moaned in bliss, totally enthralled by her lover!

Bart helped Barbara to lie on the floor at the feet of Joan. He pushed her on her back and placed her feet on his shoulders. She closed her eyes to enjoy the feelings of her body! A month ago, she had been a faithful wife belonging to the jet set and now she allowed a total stranger to arrange her to be fucked almost naked on the floor like the lowliest whore and to make it worse it was done in front of a transvestite who had taken total control on her body! Bart inched forward and the tip of his cock came in contact with her fuck hole! Barbara went berserk and planted her nails in Bart's hips. She pulled him to her with all her strength.

Barbara needed Bart's huge manhood into the tender sheath of her pussy! Bart was now wild with desire. He just turned toward Joan to be sure she was watching him! He entered Barbara's pussy slowly but in a single shove and she opened herself wide for him. He eased his cock slowly between her soft lips and she purred in response while Joan watched mute and deeply aroused by anticipation. Her tight little pussy quivered as Bart slid his entire cock deep inside her. She was dripping wet and her pussy was sizzling hot.. Bart slowly withdrew his very hard cock from her pussy. He stopped dead for a minute, then, he once again slid his meat into the luscious and so horny Brazilian girl! He really relished every minute of it.

Bart saw that Joan was caressing her nipples with her hands and rubbing her crotch against the back of a chair : good, she was getting excited, too! He could keep some hopes but for the time being, he felt content screwing just Barbara. Joan was as pretty as her friend and probably better at teasing him but with his cock deeply embedded in a pussy, Bart didn't care whom this pussy belonged to as long as it was tight and wet. Barbara filled both prerequisites! Joan bent down to watch more closely Bart fucking Barbara. All of them were fingering their own pussies and seemed to be quite turned on from the action. Joan moved to a better position to enjoy the activities. Barbara turned around onto her hands and knees and told Bart to fuck her doggie style.

He didn't need to be asked twice and he eagerly slid his long staff into her silky pussy from behind and grabbed her hips, impaling her deeply. Joan couldn't tear her eyes from their savage coupling. They were like beasts in heat and he was pounding her over and over. Her body shook wildly with each thrust as his stiff cock disappeared rhythmically between her inviting love lips. Barbara moaned deeply with satisfaction, each time he buried his cock into her with approving gasps! Bart smiled when he saw Joan cup his balls and press them gently as he was fucking Barbara fester and faster. God she had very clever hands and knew everything she could need to give Bart pleasure! Bart came like a bomb and Joan discreetly walked away. Barbara was still gasping in rapture. When Joan bent upon her, she offered her her lips in grateful recognition for everything she had done for her friend.

Barbara and Joan put on their clothes and left Bartolomeo, still groggy from the fucking of his life. When he recovered later, he neither felt sad none of the girls had promised to meet him again nor left him a card or a phone number. He was too proud to ask the organizer of the party to help him but he got sorry afterward as Joan suddenly almost disappeared from the dance halls she often visited... What he would never know that the two girls went straight to Barbara's home. As soon as Joan closed the door behind them, they hastily shed off again all their clothes. They just kept their sky-high heels that had now become a central part of their outfits, nothing new for Barbara but now Joan walked in them as if she had been born with them on her feet!

The two girls jumped, tightly embraced in Barbara's bed. Joan soon started to stroke Barbara's pussy while the Brazilian girl sucked Joan's tits as if they were lollipops, in the dim hope she would draw milk out of them! Both girls had their eyes closed in ultimate bliss. Barbara was hopefully fantasizing that Joan was fucking her while Joan was daydreaming she had become a real girl and Barbara was fucking her with a huge cock and not the strap on dildo she had put on. They exchanged feverish hot kisses!

- God! If I had been a real girl, such a hot encounter would have made me turn bi and you would be my sweetheart, Barbara! It's a pity I will have much less time to play with you, darling!

Barbara lay on the sofa with her dildo pointing aggressively straight up to the sky. Joan positioned herself on top of Barbara and sunk down slowly on the huge pole that was ravaging her back passage. Before Joan had taken it to the hilt, Barbara sat up and took Joan in her arms. They hugged closely and their mouths coalesced in the most torrid kisses they could imagine. Joan ran her nails in Barbara's luscious hair like a comb... She was on her back with her legs spread out just like a real girl. Barbara was massaging her friend's crotch. She was the only one knowing that Joan was really a man but she enjoyed pretending they were girls having their fun together.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12