Brazilian Discovery Ch. 05

Story Info
News from Brazil.
6.7k words
4.58
15k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 and Riya with characters initially proposed by Jill York

News from Brazil

I recently received a demand for more adventures for Joan. At the same time, I also received a suggestion from Riya, an Indian expatriate with an unusual background. I decided to offer both of them to meet in Brazil. I haven't really planned a plot and will leave free rein to my imagination.

My apologies for the man who seems to hate my "Paki" stories (Like many people in USA, he seems unable to distinguish Indian people like Naina or Riya from Pakistani people who might be totally pacific: It's the type of racial prejudice that has so deeply damaged the image of US people in the world since 1945!

./.

Joan was continuing her studies in Brazil. She had finished her first year with sky high marks and has been offered to continue in order to obtain an MBA for International commerce. Her sponsor who was still Mr. Gupta, his wife's master, and he had happily agreed to the proposal. Susan was again pregnant with her second baby from him and he didn't want any trouble with her, especially from a man who had accepted to take massive doses of feminine hormones. Joan could be now the busty sister of Susan. His balls had shrunk down to maybe a third of their former size and Joan could now wear the trendiest G-string on Copacabana beach with little risks of getting discovered even with such skimpy garments. Wealthy friends often invited Joan. When they happened to have a swimming pool, Joan always discarded her top (she never wore a bra) before plunging topless into the water. She also made some money acting as a model for fashion presentation. She had also made several covers for fashion magazines. She was considered as a VIP in many clubs on the beach and many jet setters wanted to be photographed, dancing or drinking with her. None of them had ever thought that Joan could be a transvestite!

Joan's former friends would never have recognized him even if he had invited them to a hush restaurant on the beach. Anyone would have sworn that Joan was just what she appeared : a stunningly beautiful gal, with a top class brain and who was also a top class dancer! There had been a moment of emotion for her when the school director had summoned her, shortly before the end of the year. Joan had thought he had discovered she was just pretending to be a girl but he just wanted her to escort him to the party with a ball marking the end of the year. Joan had tried to bow out, saying that she had no fancy dress for such a party but Mr. Joao Almagordo had phoned to arrange a meeting with a famous dress designer... Mr. Almagordo would accompany her to the fitting session but she realized he wanted just to be able to watch her almost naked beauty... After a short hesitation, Joan had agreed, laughing out loud at the idea of escorting a man who publicly admitted his contempt for gay and transvestite people...

Joan had to recognize that the dress was superb ; a long, very body-clinging sheath in red satin with slits from the hem, almost to her waist, virtually no back, just some lace that barely covered the top of her ass crack. The front décolletage started at her shoulders and ended below her navel. The school director didn't limit his generosity to her dress as they went straight to a trendy shoe shop where she had to choose between three pairs of six inches plateau stilettos, the type of fuck-me pumps any pretty girls would kill to wear. The clerk just told her she had better keep these shoes permanently to get used to be that tall. She had still three weeks to practice and that wouldn't be too much! Joao, as he asked Joan to call him, just a way to instill the idea they were an item together : Joao's wife had divorced from him just before Christmas and he had had no time to look for a replacement. Joao was really cute and Susan would have loved to have a date with him, but it was Joan who had won his interest!

Joan was quite proud of the effect she had on virtually any male. She had been ill at ease deceiving so many people at the beginning but she now considered herself as a girl, spending most of her afternoons to go shopping, looking for a top or shoes that would match her new skirt. Her discussions on the phone or her chats with Susan were now mostly centered on fashion, clothes and ways to attract men's attention. With her hormonal treatment, Joan enjoyed a flawless skin, pert tits and very attractive butt that many men loved to caress. Se had had to fight her initial tendency to slap the crude man but she now anticipated their moves and their hands now rarely reached their target. She just made some impish gesture and soon took back the same position with her bottom even more blatantly arched to tease the poor man!

For the cutest guys, Joan could go as far as allowing them to hold her by the waist. Joao has used his superiority to grab her by the waist and hold her tight. On their fifth date, he had tried to kiss her on the mouth but she had replied with a murderous glance that had calmed Joao. He clearly wanted her in his bed but even if she had agreed she could just offer him her mouth and her ass. Susan had suggested him to go all the way to get castrated and start a new life as a girl but Joan was still in love with Susan. He didn't mind her having given two babies to Mr. Gupta and he looked forward for her return to England, They would enjoy trying new outfits together, appearing more like sisters than husband and wife. Perhaps Mr. Gupta would allow her to live with Susan and him...

Joan had been often tempted to cross the limit and get castrated. She had even met a plastic surgeon that had explained that he could easily reconstruct a vagina that could fool any man, except for the lubrication, of course! Joan had really considered it but she had decided to stay as she had been : she had a good life there in Brazil and she had still the will to return to Susan. In some countries, same sex marriage was now allowed and they could live together publicly...

On her next call to Susan, Joan was surprised when she told her husband that Mr. Gupta wanted to speak with her! Her boss had always really looked down at her, just staying polite with Susan's husband but on this occasion, he told Joan he wanted to chat with her... That was a major change as Mr. Gupta had never in private spoken of Joan as a woman, but another man! Joan was so much befuddled that she asked no question before agreeing. Mr. Gupta just specified that Susan's pregnancy had been difficult. It was now too advanced to risk a plane travel and he had decided that she wouldn't come along! But Mr. Gupta told Joan he had a big surprise for her...

Knowing how devious Mr. Gupta could be, Joan got ready for anything. But when her boss arrived at the airport, she was flabbergasted when she saw another girl accompanied him! God, was he having an affair with this girl while he was enjoying Susan's company? No, her boss couldn't be that dirty! Mr. Gupta was carrying a large wallet and he had his free hand around the girl's waist. Joan looked closer at her : she was pretty with high cheekbones and a long elegant neck. She had a very narrow waist, fashionably exhibited by her top that left her midriff totally exposed. Her short skintight skirt and her minimum top left nothing to imagination : pert tits and big butt : this girl was a killer and Joan suddenly felt sad for Susan! The girl looked exotic, Asian probably but he couldn't decide whether she was from Myanmar, Singapore or elsewhere...

Mr. Gupta smiled to Joan and calmly walked to her. He kissed her cheeks and beckoned to his companion "Joan, may I present you my new friend and personal secretary, Riya! Before you think any thing stupid, Susan is my commercial director for Europe and I have appointed her recently my second in command in our group! Riya id really my secretary and she accompanies me in my round the world trips. When you'll finish your training, you could become my director for South American subsidiaries and I wanted you to meet Riya! She has had the same dilemma you are facing but she has decided to cross the gap...

- You... You mean that she is ...

- A transgender, yes! A man who had his balls and cock removed and transformed to become a vagina and I can tell you that her lovers enjoy her company!

- You... You have fucked her?

- Certainly! Riya is now officially a woman! At least, her papers say so and she could get married to any man in most countries. Of course, she has no womb and couldn't give a man any heir but she wouldn't need any protection against unwanted pregnancies? Nonetheless, she can give her partner pleasure, the whole range of it : I personally used her mouth, her pussy and her ass hole just as I do with Susan and I spent myself between her tits just a few hours ago when we made a plane transfer in Jamaica. Don't tell me you never dreamed of getting surgically modified in the same way! You could become a complete woman, able to be penetrated at last by any man and that would change things dramatically for you!

Joan shrugged in horror : his girlfriends often used a strap-on dildo to fuck her ass and she often gave head to girls. She had even been bold enough to allow Joao on their last meeting to strip her down to the waist. He had titty-fucked her until he had cummed between her breasts. Joan must have been mad that day as she had bent down and taken Joao's cock in her mouth. She had remembered how much she had enjoyed Susan's ministrations and she had tried to replicate what he had enjoyed. It was so weird sucking a man's cock that she was totally taken by surprise when Joao suddenly cummed in her mouth! Joan was surprised his seed didn't taste as foul as she had expected! It was palatable and Joan finally came to enjoy it : it was the first time she had swallowed man's cum but it would certainly not be the last time!

Afterward, Joao had been excessively tender, cuddling Joan in his arms and giving her many pecks until their teasing got hotter again and Joao had started to offer a second bout with Joan. After muck bickering, Joan had finally agreed to it and turned on the bed to offer Joao her totally offered ass... Afterward, they had started chatting amiably, speaking of Joan moving to his apartment and being presented to his friends as his new girlfriend. Joan just hastily replied it was too early and they needed to get more closely acquainted... As they were chatting, Joan was on her belly on the bed with just her g-string on. Joao caressed her butt with his fingers and Joan spread out her legs to give him more leeway. He finally found the entrance of her back passage. Joao rotated his middle finger around the rim of her ass. Joan let him play there, finding it more and more enjoyable. Joao grinned at her and suddenly plunged his middle finger deep into her ass hole, to the last knuckle. Joan screamed in surprise and bucked desperately but Joao was too deep into her anal cavity to be dislodged so easily! Joan let it happen again and she loved every instant of it. When Joao buggered her again, she was amazed to discover than the pain had now been reduced to some discomfort that felt quite manageable and she now really enjoyed it! She was bold enough to express her feelings to Joao who took it as a compliment about his own masculine skills!

- - Oh my god! Were you're an anal virgin, Joan? If that is the case, I apologize deeply! I should have taken all the time you wanted to properly ream your back passage! Will you let me try it again in the future?

Joan waited a few minutes before replying that she kept no grudge against him but he would have to be extremely gentle if he wanted to visit again what he called her back passage! For the time being, Joao would need to get content with just her mouth, her tits and her fingers! Joan was taking very important steps but she felt unable to totally disappoint Joao and telling him the total truth would break his heart and she happened to really like this man!

Thus Joan had been quite prepared to meet Riya. Her appearance was totally feminine and nothing remained of the man she had been. The features of her face were elegant and Riya would certainly be a hit on dance floors, even more so as she could follow a guy on the beach or some secluded place where girls often met their boyfriends... Joan wished they would become close friends, especially if Mr. Gupta had decided they would work together in the future. Joan always marveled when she considered Mr. Gupta's political acumen : She had met once Lady Leena, a high society scion and the pampered wife of a very powerful businessman who had agreed to work as a menial worker in one of the poorest outlets in Mr. Gupta's empire and to be used as a common whore by her boss and his friends! Joan just wished Mr. Gupta would never decide to offer her the same fate!

Joan realized that just thinking of being used as a whore by Mr. Gupta and his customers had made the idea more acceptable to her, as if she was somehow accepting that it could become her normal fate, as she felt it would be her girly duty! She shrugged in disgust : prostitution was an absolute crime for her and the fact that she was personally a man made it even worse. She knew there were male prostitutes there in Brazil but it didn't make the idea more palatable! She shrugged off the idea and offered Mr. Gupta and Riya to go to her flat. There was a one-person bed and a two persons settee, so there would be no problems of accommodation for them!

The accommodation seemed to please Mr. Gupta who said half jokingly that now they were free of external attention, they could change to partying outfits. Joan didn't know how to react but Riya seemed less shy. She went to the bathroom and beckoned Joan to follow her. Riya took immediately the direction of the operations.

- I hope you have a nice party outfit ready for tonight, lass? Strip down and put it on!

Joan had prepared in a drawer a red push up bra and matching briefs. Raya extracted from her own bag a red garter belt and black stockings and a similar outfit for herself, just a little more daring! The weather was hot in Brazil but Raya told her to put them on regardless of the temperature :

- When you are dressed as a girl, your comfort is secondary to your appearance! I want Mr. Gupta to enjoy this evening and he will have two girls to enjoy!

- To enjoy? But I don't want him to fuck me! I am a man, not his fuck toy!

- Stop that blubbering! You are here to please your boss! If he wants to fuck a girl, I will try to center his interest on my figure but you will have not to disappoint him! Have you ever offered a man a blow job or a hand job? Have you opened your ass hole to receive the assaults of a true man?

- N... No, Riya! My girl friends here in Brazil buggered me often with their strap on dildos and I gave them head and hand jobs! I used sometimes a dildo on other girls but nothing more!

Joan was using lies but admitting she had accepted to receive another man's cock in her ass was too shameful for her! At the speed things were developing now, Joan suspected that Mr. Gupta would soon experiment her most private skills and she had no reasons to deny him this possibility!

- My god! A virgin! I never thought that a transvestite as pretty as you are had never been with another man! It's about time that I complete your education!

- But I am married to Susan!

- Who has told you otherwise? Just I would like you to become bi : you currently enjoy the company of girls but you could diversify your acquaintances! Imagine you and Susan together receiving Mr. Gupta in your bed and servicing him with your mouth and receiving him in your ass just after he had fucked Susan!

- Certainly not : Mr. Gupta is my boss and he has sponsored my training here in Brazil : I cannot say anything against him!

- Don't try to fool yourself : Mr. Gupta is also my boss but he has sent you abroad just to have total leeway with your wife and you perfectly know it! He would like you to receive the same treatment I was given just because it would eliminate a potential competitor... He could marry you to some Brazilian man and just take you out of the game!

- Ahem, Well... Maybe but what can I do now?

- Play his own game, become a bisexual and give him the pleasure he craves for but never accept the final operation! As long as you are a man, you have the upper hand on him!

Riya and Joan continued to chat until Mr. Gupta started to grow impatient. Then they finally exited the bathroom. The two girls were magnificent with Riya's plunging black bra and G-string and Joan's red undies with a fancy garter belt. They had both 5 inches stilettos heels along with large hoop earrings. Joan had nicknamed these earrings that reached their shoulders : fuck-me earrings and they were clearly a dare for Mr. Gupta! Riya just told Joan : "Just smile, laugh, appear self confident and be a permanent cock teaser for Mr. Gupta! He will enjoy all your attentions and won't try to force you into some actions you just don't want to perform! But try to go with the flow!". Riya then applied some make up on Joan's face : she looked really attractive, a fashion model : Mr. Gupta would really fancy her, she thought in total horror!

Riya told Joan : I think you should dye your hair very light blond, just to increase the contrast with my dark hair! We will go to the hairdresser tomorrow when our boss will have left us. Who is the most stylish hairdresser in town?

- Certainly Michelangelo but he is awfully expensive!

-

- Don't worry : I will ask Mr. Gupta to increase significantly your allowance so you can become a regular customer of this Michel Angelo! If he is half as good as his pseudo boasts, Mr. Gupta will fetch us to the best dance hall in town!

Riya stepped forward to meet Mr. Gupta the first, holding Joan out of sight... "Mr. Gupta, thank you for your patience! May I present you my new friend Joan? You may remember her in other attire but you will find her more attractive than she has ever been! Come Joan! Don't you agree with me, Mr. Gupta?

Their boss whistled in appreciation. He applauded and told the embarrassed Joan that she was really pretty, that he would enjoy partying with two superb vixens like them! " Now it's party time! Joan, have you ever tried Argentina tango!" Joan had, both as man with Susan and as girl in many bodegas in Rio...Joan had visited many "Salões de festas" and had practiced samba, tango and paso dobles with a large variety of male partners

Mr. Gupta stayed rather calm, at least calmer than Joan was. He was seated in a cushioned folding chair in the back of the room, He offered Riya a seat next to him and told Joan to kneel at the feet of her new friend. Joan was then told to start giving head to Riya. Joan discovered Riya's crotch and it was not very different from her girlfriends' one, just a little more appetizing as Riya's pussy was completely bald; Joan really enjoyed giving a long lick to it.

Then the terrible order Joan had feared arrived :

- Good, Joan! Now you are going to lick my cock and make a good job at it as I want to cum in your mouth and have you swallow all my seed!

- Sir! I am sorry but I can't!

- You have better to find a way and fast! Otherwise, I may use my belt buckle on your butt and I won't be gentle, be sure of it!

In order to emphasize his threat, Mr. Gupta freed his belt from its loops and let its buckle dangle against Joan's naked buttocks. Joan was quite sure Mr. Gupta would carry out his threats but she couldn't come to terms with the idea. Mr. Gupta made the belt whizz in the air without touching Joan and it broke immediately her will. She opened her mouth and let the foul tool sink into her mouth. It was warm and wet... Joan was reminded that her girl friends regularly used a dildo with her and it was larger than what Mr. Gupta was offering her...

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12