Brazilian discovery Ch. 07

Story Info
How Riya parted with his girlfriend before her sex change.
4k words
4.6
13.5k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

Brazilian discovery Ch. 07

By Dan57 and Riya

How Riya parted with his girlfriend before her sex change

Note from the writer : An idea from Riya : her separation with his wife and her slow degradation into whore.

-/-

Mr. Gupta's first step was to organize the marriage of Joan with Sulay. He didn't want a discreet ceremony like Europeans often chose. Joan would marry an Indian man following Indian rites with many guests and would become a true Indian wife. He organized for Joan a crash course on Indian customs and language from Riya, He wanted Joan to speak fluently Hindi... He requested the help of Leena and even Susan. Leena made frequent trips to Rajahstan and had several Indian lovers. Susan was a bit disappointed that Mr Gupta wanted to marry Joan to one of his countrymen and didn't even speak of making a similar arrangement for her : he could marry her who had given him two healthy sons with another one in the oven. She nonetheless bought a rich silk wedding sari and dutifully prepared garlands to put around the bride and groom's neck.

They proceeded with the ceremony with the appropriate formal gestures.

Joan followed exactly the scenario chosen by Mr Gupta : he wanted her to become a true Indian bride, even though she had no Indian blood in her veins, regardless of the fact that she wasn't even a female just six months before but nobody seemed to care about these strange circumstances....

Susan arrived in a magnificent violet sari that just informed any guest about the fact that she was the pampered partner of the most important person in the house. Joan had to dance with Sulay, Mr Gupta and all the important male guests. She had also to dance as the other women in front of all the men Bollywood style... she never exchanged a single sentence in English. Mr Gupta congratulated her for her nice performance in Hindi and her proficiency in Bollywood dancing. The Indian style dinner gathered eighty six guests and lasted two days interspersed with more dances. At the end of it, the guests left one after the other and Sulay was left just with Mr Gupta. Her boss hugged Joan, kissing her on the lips in front of her husband, shoving his tongue into her mouth to mark her as his property and telling her he expected her at his office in a fortnight.

Joan was extremely stressed as that was the first night she would spend

completely alone with Sulay : on their first meetings, he had always left around midnight after one or two hours alone with his future bride and he had kept a proper distance from her but now she was his wife and he had been quite clear je wanted to exert all his marital rights with her.

The weather was still rather hot and Mr Gupta had offered her as a wedding gift a short nightie, in very thin gauze that left nothing to imagine about the luscious curves of her body. The hormonal treatment had given her a dream skin and body. Sulay had been pristine clear as he had described how he wanted her : totally naked under her nightie ; her pussy perfectly shaven and her holes ready for deep and long penetrations ; there was no discussion permitted : Joan had no way of escape; so she had come to terms with her unavoidable fate : her pussy, ass and mouth were to be visited many times and Sulay had made a large provision of Viagra pills to continue the party nonstop for up to two or three days. When they finally succumbed to sleep, she knew everything a married woman ever needed to know... Her previous life had perfectly trained her for her new married wife life.

They weren't rich enough to indulge into a travel to India that Sulay had never visited but Joan wanted to know more about India, Indians and tradition in the day to day life. She decided she would invite Riya over for lunch one afternoon pretty soon and ask her in girly talk. She called Riya and invited her on Monday afternoon when Sulay was at work. She prepared byrianis and vegetable dishes just to show her guest that she tried her best to live as a normal Indian woman.

Joan received her friend with a hug and kiss on cheek the following

Monday afternoon. While having tea, Joan asked Riya about her life. Riya sipped her tea and started to talk about her life and journey into

womanhood. Riya crossed her legs letting her dress hike up relaxing quietly. She started saying :

- I had been married to a nice girl named Runa. Arranged marriage is very common in India in name of family honour as my father thought marriage to a woman would make me a man. I was feminine in nature and I told Runa that but she could not refuse the marriage as well. We moved to US and lived as friends or house mates. When I decided to have my sex changed, I told her that she needed a real man; a lover and a support in her life.

- You should pick up a man and have an affair with him!

- But I am your wife!

- Yes but if I am not a man any more, we have to divorce and you have to build another life without me. I want you to be happy with him and have lots of kids...

We both giggled on that. And search for the right man began. We went thru a lot of match making magazines and on internet. When Runa did find a profile she felt attractive, we studied him thoroughly. On reading, we found out his name was Bob and he was in central prison on Drugs, prostitution and possessing illegally arms.

I was bit worried but Runa seemed to be really interested. It turned out that she was deeply attracted to criminals, like many of her friends : it thrilled them to know that the man living with them had power and overpowering strength and law could not control him. So on my encouragement, she sent out a response to his advertisement for female company.

Over the next few weeks, they kept exchanging emails. And I encouraged her to send him pictures of her in various activities. She was nervous but she did. Over the next few days, a lot of photos were exchanged and slowly the clothes from the photos disappeared and finally they exchanged naked pictures.

He was handsome about 5'11" very broad chest, nice muscles, shaved head, tattoos on his body and his cock was about 9" erect. He was over all well built and bright. He had been in a basket ball team and he had just two years to serve before being paroled. Runa asked about my opinion about him as a man.

And I teased her saying she would not be able to keep him away from her. Runa was a sexy woman at 5'5"she was curvy, with 38d breasts, not very skinny, not very chubby, just a woman you would turn to follow her. She was fair and had light brownish tan skin. Her hair was black till mid back. She would blush each time I teased her and I realized she really fancied him. I must admit that I found him gorgeous, just the kind of man I would choose if my sex change met my expectations. Just I would not choose a convict!

Bob started calling a few days later and they would spend a lot of time talking in private. Bob asked her where she lived and on that Runa asked me :

- "But how would I explain your presence?"

>

- Just as your brother who wanted to have a look at him... just to be sure his sister would be safe with this man!

So Runa told Bob that she lived with her brother for the time being as she had been divorced. The love seems to grow between them as Runa would wait for Bob's phone calls or emails.

- Come visit me! Bob said one day, and Runa on my encouragement agreed.

- We could visit him in jail, so you would have direct contact with him...

It was a Sunday and Runa got up early, had her shower and took time to shave her legs and make her presentable for her first date. She was nervous and I encouraged her. We reached Central Prison at the outskirt of the town.

Runa looked around and said isn't it huge? I nodded and agreed. We walked in to the reception and were redirected to the registration booth.

The policeman there asked her –

- First Time?.

- Yes " Runa managed a smile and nod.

- Who are you meeting?

- Bob Watts.

> The policeman looked up at Runa and scanned her face. And then he turned toward Riya.

- Relationship?

Runa took a few second to think so I answered :

– She is Bob's girlfriend.

Policeman typed every detail into the computer. And then he asked her whether she requested the special room for family meetings. Runa had never heard of this facility. She feared the man could demand sex but I completed the form for her. I had to chat with her.

- If you want to make a new life with this man, you must accept this kind of relations and be ready and eager for it. He is your boyfriend and you have been talking to him for a month. He has seen your naked photos and you have seen his. It is logical that your Boyfriend will want sex with you. It is a prison so he may not have much privacy and people may see you and him having sex and you must not shy away if a warden comes to investigate...

Bob came into the meeting area and he was delighted to see Runa. He hugged her and they kissed on lips. Just a short kiss and I thought this is going to change as Runa will taste his tongue soon. He shook hand with me saying he was glad I could drive my sister to meet him in the prison.

After that, I went out to lo leave them in privacy and get better acquainted. I waited in the car and left them to talk alone.

Runa was very excited when she returned to the car. She just could not stop talking about him.

- He is gorgeous, she said, excited and I could not stop hearing him talk. We hugged and he kissed me on the lips. It has been the first time a man stuffed his tongue into my mouth! It was so pleasant that we did it many times. He even patted my boobs through my dress, put his hand on my knickers! Riya laughed and smirked: - At least, he is not gay! " He was happy that their first meeting went well!

Phones, emails and Sunday visits continued. At the first visits, I went in with her until Bob came to the meeting but, on the third occasion, I noticed that she had no undies under her dress. And therefrom, she would go in alone. Love was certainly growing between them. Bob had her pictures on his cell walls, including her naked pictures and he told her he masturbated thinking about her. She no longer blushed when he was that blunt.

A few weeks passed before he asked her if she would like to take up the family room and have real sex with him. She felt brave enough to say yes. I went to the shop to buy her something for the occasion. She wore a tight chiffon dress that I had especially chosen just for her : deep cleavage with plenty of lace, high plateau shoes with stiletto heels, I had chosen the dress short enough for any man to want to explore under it I had driven her to a beauty shop to apply elegantly thick make up. She actually looked like a slut or a whore but she would sure interest any man deprived of feminine contact for years but a female warden. She put on underneath no bra and knickers and that was clearly visible under the fabric. Bob would dream of her at first sight and couldn't wait to roam his hands on her naked body. I just told her that from now on, she should forget bra and undies and opt for stockings and garter belt instead of hose. Bob would certainly love it. On her visits to the parlour, hose would just get on Bob's way and when she didn't meet him, it would be a constant reminder of her lust for him... I accompanied her for the next meeting.

I thought that Bob's eyes would pop out of their sockets. Instead of a normal handshake; he grabbed her by the shoulders, took her into his arms and gave her a big smooch on the lips, kissing her like a wolf. I grew harder as I watched Bob passionately kiss my wife, not two feet in front of me.

On the next visit while we had been waiting for the hour of opening, Runa started a chat with three other women who came to visit their hubbies or boyfriends who were also in jail. They were all dressed a bit like Runa but several of them were even more scantily clad . One of them had a band of thin lace along in all strategic positions and no lining underneath. If Runa's outfit was extremely sexy, the other ones were a clear incitement to rape. Runa whispered to me pointing to the ladies with such outfit " -Isn't that sexy? Riya smiled and agreed with her but said that will definitely incite to rape. And on that, she just giggled. Runa inquired about their life style.

She gathered that most of them loved to be manhandled pretty roughly,

spanked or beaten for any reason and used without consideration for their well being. They realized they should tell their lovers to go to hell but they had discovered that they couldn't go back to normal men : they were addicted to the brutality of their lovers and saw gentle men as wimps not worthy of their attention. One of them explained that her boyfriend fucked her two or three times every day before his arrest and sent her to work as a whore in a seedy cabaret and if she netted less than four hundred bucks, she knew that she would be punished : he would deliver her for a night in a BDSM club.

What Runa had noted was that none of these girls ever complained : their men just owned them and it was their duty to earn sufficient money for them. If the girl failed to meet the demands of her man, she felt it was logical that she would be punished by him. For Runa, they were just pimps but the other girls disagreed! They saw it better that their men were locked in jail : they couldn't look for other girls!

Runa's questions pushed one of the girls to ask whether it was her first

affair with a convict. She admitted it was her first prolonged visit to him in the special room. All the previous ones had just lasted one or two hours but this time, Bob had told her she would be prepared to stay with him until midnight, the ultimate closure time. The other girls smiled encouragingly to her. "If your man hasn't met other girls since months, the previous occasions will be just starters for him : he will get extremely horny and would want to fuck you for hours!" They seemed quite thrilled with the idea.

One of the girls warned Ranu about how the meetings were organized; there were cameras everywhere and the cops recorded the videos and sold them on the net within hours. If the girl didn't offer a nice hot show, she would be denied a visit to the prisoner!

Runa went out of the queue to inform Riya of these horrible corrupt cops. I calmed her down, pointing that she shouldn't care about these videos : we didn't have family there, pointing out that what she really needed was a true man with a long thick cock to satisfy her, give her healthy children and protect her when I had completed my sex change. She nodded absentmindedly and returned into the queue.

Bob came out wearing just a singlet. Muscle showing and I would just whisper wow. If I had been a girl, I would have swapped places with her. He spotted Runa and walked up to her. They smooched like long lovers. After they broke the kiss, he put his arm around Runa's waist and lead her into the den. I saw her by the window following her man like a good wife. She didn't glance back at me but cuddled in Bob's arms. I waited for two hours when I heard two cops making side remarks about Runa's performance on the video They laughed out loud, saying that Bob is a lucky guy : His new whore is incredibly horny. The video of their meeting will be a hit : They were going to sell hundreds of copies! I was so excited that Ie felt a hard on in my pants, an unusual feeling for me. I would have paid a lot of money to see this video!...

Runa stayed with her boyfriend from 2 PM to around midnight and from what she told Riya later, Bob had fucked her nonstop for nine hours; just allowing her a sip of water between bouts. I had never been able to equal that performance and Runa's face was simply glowing. She had already accepted another appointment on the next week. I thought now I could start my transition without remorse! I felt relieved and happy for her! I had decided to leave Runa when Bob would be freed but now I could leave immediately. He decided to keep in contact with her. It would be fun meeting Runa as a girl on the beach just to see if she would recognise her former husband. He signed the papers for divorce and arranged a date with the surgeon. Runa was now totally free to enjoy her new life! Just Riya would never choose a criminal as life mate: he wanted to control his life. Joan had not said a word while Riya was narrating her story. The girl got up and started to clean the dishes while continuing their chit chat.

Runa became soon quite comfortable visiting Bob alone in jail. He was always extremely horny with her and she never got so much nice fucking previously. She soon adapted to Bob's requests with no fuss. Her dress code changed slightly at the beginning, then more radically : shorter dress, see through tops, bustiers and always without undies! Even her swimwear got smaller and more brightly coloured. She loved to surprise Bob with Hour glass incredibly tight corsets or offering him a picture of her in a crowded swimming pool and totally nude. Bob would get mad about it and fuck her again against the wall for hours. Bob had agreed to let one of the wardens take pictures of them in full action. Of course, Runa had balked with the intrusion and Bob had had to give her a long spanking until she submitted to it but after that, he told her to give the warden a nice blow jpb. Her bottom was still smarting as she opened the man's fly : it was just what the girls had said: Bob was using her like a pimp and she was excited by his violence! She could feel her neglected pussy tickling and getting wet as she took him into her gullet!

It felt quite normal to her : she had disobeyed a direct order from Bob and he had to punish her to make her always obey his orders. She cummed like a queen when she felt his magnificent cock separating her nether lips while she was still giving head to the warden! Having one cock in her pussy and another one in her mouth was the ultimate pleasure : she felt like a goddess when both of them erupted in her holes... Just to check how completely he controlled her, he invited other wardens and fellow in mates on her next visits and he rammed her asshole without lubrication. Runa didn't balk this time : she was totally tamed... Her three holes were ready for any intrusion at any moment and Bob made full use of her, personally or by offering her to thank anyone for some service! She was reduced to the role of a simple tip and each time he told her to open the fly of any man, she felt quite proud of her lover ordering her to give pleasure : he owned her as no one had ever owned her and she loved every moment of it!

When ever she entered the family room, she kept a permanent watch to offer any visitor the best view on her assets, teasing them until they were rock hard when she was told to service them. Both of them were benefiting from her naughtyness... She now choose very short flaring skirts. She lifted them up to her waist for Bob to see she was totally naked and ready for him abd she took care not to sit on her skirt. Bob loved to tell her in public that he wanted her to caress her quim but to avoid reaching her climax. She could stay for hours on the edge until she was ordered to impale herself on his cock unless he told some visitor to fuck her pussy or her ass if he didn't offer him her mouth.

Bob's orders grew more and more demanding and Runa was always eager to oblige. He told her once that he had sent a blind date on internet, offering any man in town to fuck her for twenty bucks for her mouth, fifty for her pussy and eighty for her ass. It was plain prostitution but she never thought of declining the order. He told her to roll the bank notes and stuff it into her pussy. If it was too big, she could just exchange banknotes but she had better not to come back with less than two grands. That would be her target for the coming weeks. She had rivulets of cum cascading down her legs as Bob had forbidden her to clean her pussy and she was stuffed to capacity like a stuffed turkey as she had had no opportunity to exchange her banknotes but she was proud when Bob extracted a thick roll from her fuck hole. There was at least three grand, maybe four there. Bob extracted two thousand dollars he put into his pocket and told her to keep the rest and buy something pretty for her to wear. He then shoved his fingers into her twat and made her lick her fingers. That was her first fist fucking and her pleasure made her nearly faint. Bob had gradually led her toward the dark side of her sexuality and she realized later that she was hooked!

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12