Break the Gilded Cage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers

Julian had for his part gained a second youth. Alania was eager and willing to learn, and their nights had been spent in lovemaking, each night more than the last. In the daytimes they traveled, and he had been able to spend the money on her he had wanted to, and had bought her several little trinkets and some pieces of jewelry.

Alania was happier than she had ever been in her life. Julian was kind, considerate, and a wonderful lover, who took the time to learn what she wanted and what turned her on. And he was funny, now that he had relaxed around her a lot. They laughed, in and out of bed, and she knew that was one of the keys to a successful relationship.

And here they were, to tell Uncle James of her decision. Their decision, really. Julian rang the bell. They had written to tell Uncle James they were coming home, but nothing more, really. He didn't know the details.

The guard, who was always there, had been happy to see Alania and Julian back. He had welcomed them in.

And now the door opened, and Uncle James himself was there. He saw Alania, and tears sprang to his eyes. "My dear, you have finally come home." He started toward her, and then hesitated, and to his surprise, Alania came forward. She didn't hug him, not yet, but clasped his hand.

"Yes, Uncle James, we are home."

They sat in the comfortable study, rather than the parlor. Julian and Alania sat very close together, and James bustled around, preparing drinks for the both of them. He brought James a glass of wine, but when he offered it to Alania, she said, "I'll just take some juice."

Julian was curious. Alania certainly did drink. He assumed that she wanted to have a clear head to talk to her uncle.

"How have you been, niece? I know we parted on poor terms but I don't want that to stand between us." He took a deep breath.

"You see, Alania, after you left, I realized how right you were. I did let your mother down very badly. I understand you being angry at me and I was naïve to think you would just come back to me."

Here he sat down in front of her. "Still. I would like to get to know you as the adult you are, and I would like to try to make it up if at all possible."

Alania reached out and took her uncle's hand. "Uncle. Part of me is still angry at you. But part of me begins to understand. Julian has told me many stories about Mother, and I don't think she would want me to be angry with you."

Uncle James looked relieved. "Now Alania, I know it's none of my business, but what do you plan to do next? There is always room for you here if you like it."

Alania smiled self-consciously. "Actually, Uncle James, we have some news for you. You know that Julian and I got married mainly for convenience' sake, to get me out of the situation I am in. That has worked admirably, and to his credit, Julian had agreed not to divorce me until I was of age so my father could not take me back."

James nodded.

"Well, things have since changed." Shyly she took Julian's hand. Hesitatingly, she said, "Julian and I are in love, and wish to remain married. I hope you can give us your blessing."

Julian spoke up. "This whole situation is unusual, James. Normally I would have courted her properly, and asked your permission ahead of time, but you know how it went. But she is right. I really am in love with her and I find her company positively delightful. I would like to make a home and a life with her."

James was speechless. "But...this is delightful! Never had I ever imagined that you two would hit it off so well. My blessing? With your permission, I'd like to throw you both a grand party and introduce Alania to her place in society."

He stood, and Alania stood as well as he clasped her hands. "I will do my best to be the loving uncle you deserve. I am glad you are on the way to forgiving me, niece."

She was overwhelmed by his instant acceptance of their love, and impulsively, she hugged him. He hugged her back, and she felt her wounded family begin to heal.

Much later, Julian and Alania were comfortably ensconced in one of the largest suites in James' house. Alania was sitting in the window seat, looking out on the grounds, when Julian came over and sat with her. Putting his arms around her, he said, "I've been thinking of purchasing a house here in town. I have money."

She smiled at him. "I would love that. I still have the jewels from my dowry and my bride price."

He shook his head. "Save that. Perhaps one day we may have a little girl, and we will give it to her, not as a bride price, but as a gift to her."

Her eyes filled with suppressed amusement.

Julian regarded her with puzzlement. "Now what? You look like the cat that ate the canary."

"Would you like a little girl?"

"I would, very much – or a boy. I always wanted to have children but never had the time to be married."

"In the future, or very soon?"

"I suppose I hadn't thought about it." He looked at her directly. "Alania, are you trying to tell me something?"

"Julian. My love." She turned fully in his arms and leaned her forehead against his.

"I'm going to have a baby. Your baby."

His eyes widened. "Really? I mean, right now?"

"No, silly, not right now. But soon. It must have happened the first time we made love." Suddenly she turned shy. "Are you happy?"

He looked at her with all the love engendered from a life spent alone, and kissed her suddenly.

"I...am ecstatic, my love. A baby! I know we'll be happy together. Main tumse bohoth pyar karta hoon." I love you very much.

Her hand slipped down between his legs and stroked his cock, which instantly sprang into hardness. "Mai bhi tumse pyar karti hoon, jaan-e-man."

I love you too...beloved.

Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers