Break Up Joy

Story Info
What happens when a five year relationship ends?
910 words
3.72
11.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slams the phone onto her bed and lets out a groan. Her boyfriend, John, just broke up with her again. She slams her back against her bedroom door and slides down until she hits the floor. As she sat there and cried her roommate, Lisa, comes and knocks on her bedroom door.

"Hey, Sarah, you okay hun?" Lisa asks with a concerned voice.

"He ended it with me."

"Why?"

"Because I wouldn't have sex with him. I'm just not ready to commit myself to him fully yet." Sarah and John has been dating since their freshman year in high school. 5 years later, they were still in love, but still have not had sex. John was the captain of his football team. He was lean, tan, and very tall. His muscles were the talk of the school. He fell in love with Sarah, whom was the star of her band. She played the clarinet. Sarah wasn't an ugly girl. Even after five years, Sarah was still as beautiful as ever. She's 5'9'', slightly pale, but has big beautiful hazel eyes. Her black hair runs down to her perfect tight ass. As she only weighs 145 pounds, her tits are firm, being 36C.

"I'm sorry Sarah, may I come in?" Lisa asks. Lisa is slightly taller than Sarah at 5'10''. She has short blonde hair with big, blue eyes. Her skin has the touch of tan, that makes her proud. Lisa's best asset is her breasts. At 40DD and weighing only 130, Lisa got hit on by every male at the school.

Sarah moved from the door and allowed Lisa to come in. Lisa sat down next to Sarah and wrapped her arms around the crying girl. "Shh, he's not worth it hunny. If he cannot wait, then that's his fault.You don't need him babe."

"I know but I love him. He wants me to prove it to him by having sex. But, I just can't. I can't after what happened at the party when I got raped. He doesn't understand." Sarah says as she cries into her roommates chest.

"I know hun. I'm here." Lisa rubs Sarah's back and kisses her on the head. "I know babe. Calm down."

Sarah looks up into her roommate's blue eyes and wipes her tears away. Lisa smiles down at Sarah and squeezes her tightly. In that moment, Sarah does something unthinkable. She lightly grabs Lisa's chin and kisses her on the lips.

Neither girl has ever shown interest in the same sex, but at this moment neither would have cared. Lisa didn't move for a moment, completely in shock. But, she slowly parted her lips and let Sarah's tongue in. As soon as they touched, it felt like fireworks went off. Lisa took Sarah onto the bed and slowly removed Sarah's and her clothes. Both girls were in the nude. Both girls looking at each other with lust.

As Lisa climbed on top of Sarah, she stopped and looked into her eyes. "Do you want to do this? We can stop." She asked with concern for the heart broken girl.

Sarah pauses for the moment to think it over. She then looks into her roommate's eyes and smiled. "Yes. I want to do this. I always have." With those words said, Sarah pulled Lisa down and kissed her.

As their lips touched again, spark flew. Lisa pulled away from Sarah's lovable lips and began kissing her neck. She began softly nibbling and biting her neck. Sarah moaned as she scraped her nails across Lisa's back. Lisa kissed her way down to Sarah's right tit. She sucked the nipple into her mouth and began twirling her tongue around it. As Lisa kissed and sucked the right nipple, her left hand slowly payed attention to the left nipple. Pinching and tugging it until both nipples were standing up. Lisa then switched to the left nipple, biting and the right nipple pinching. Sarah was on fire, her pussy wet and aching to be touched. She hasn't felt this way in forever. Sarah let her right hand go down between the girls and start rubbing her own clit. Just as Lisa finished giving attention to Sarah's tits, she kissed her way down to Sarah's hairless pussy.

Lisa closed her eyes and inhaled the arousal of her roommate. Lisa was getting wetter by the second. Lisa turned around so her dripping pussy was above Sarah's mouth. Just before Sarah knew it, Lisa dove in and start licking and sucking her pussy lips frantically. Sarah moaned into Lisa's trimmed pussy as she found the girl's clit. Sarah sucked the clit into her mouth and began nibbling and swirling her tongue around it.

Lisa could feel an orgasm coming along. She didn't want to cum until Sarah did. AS Lisa worked Sarah's clit over, she surprised Sarah by shoving two fingers up her dripping pussy. Sarah yelped in surprise as she felt Lisa's fingers going in and out of her. As the two girls fingered and sucked each other, they finally came together.

Both girls seemed breathless from the sexual encounter. Lisa crawled up next to Sarah and laid beside her. Sarah nestled herself against Lisa's tit. Just as they were about to drift off to sleep, Sarah's phone rang. It just John. Lisa looked at Sarah with pleading eyes. Sarah smiled and ignored the call. She kissed her roommate. The two girls snuggled together and eventually fell asleep.