Break-Up Surprise

Story Info
Depressed friend finds a little help after a break up.
1.2k words
4.25
64.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and had been dressing up for two years before anyone had learned of my little hobby. I had no intention of telling anyone until I saw a friend in need. I was perfectly content getting dressed up in sexy clothes and having fun with someone on the internet from the privacy of my house.

My best friend had been dating this girl for about six months now and he had got pretty attached to her, so when she broke up with him over the phone, he was crushed and depressed. For a week I tried to cheer him up, but it was to no avail so I thought it might be time to try something new. On the weekend his parents were out of town, so I took it as my chance to get him back his spirits.

I called him Friday night and he said he was going to stay in all night, so I told him I would come over at 8 o'clock to hang out with him. So at around 6 o'clock I began to shave, bathe, get my outfit ready for the night, and plan what I was going to do this evening. I ended up wearing a short blue mini-dress that accentuated my ass and I put on matching pink panties and bra, with a pair of pink heels. I applied a little makeup and did my hair, and when I looked in the mirror, I was impressed. For a guy I was slightly shorter than average, and pretty slim, but I made a very good looking girl. I knew that if the shock would wear off fast enough when he saw me, he would really like this.

I took the short drive to his house, got out of my car, and walked up to his door. When he answered my ring and opened the door, his eyes were completely wide. For a moment he didn't know who was there, but then it clicked to him that it was his best friend. He let me in and asked if I was joking, but I just smiled and went into his kitchen. He asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was just making him dinner.

He shrugged his shoulders and accepted the fact, so I made a quick meal and waited on my man as he ate it. I fetched him whatever he needed and he complimented me on my meal. We talked for a little and he said he was pretty tense since the break up, so I had him lay on his bed, and I gave him a nice long massage. I was happy to serve him so far and I could tell that he was starting to get some of his spirit and energy back. After the massage, he told me that I made a great girl and I looked hotter than most women he has ever seen. I was flattered and gave him a little giggle, and told him this was just for him.

It had been about two or three hours since I had arrived and he liked the idea that I did all of this for him, so I curled up on his lap and we talked some more. He was pretty big and I was a little small, so we fit together just fine. I told him that I was happy to do anything he wanted and underneath my lap, I could feel something stirring. I got off of his lap and onto my knees where I unbuttoned and pulled off his pants. His cock sprang to life, so I looked up at him, and he answered me with a grin.

I lowered my head onto it, first kissing and licking the tip, then swirling my tongue onto it. He was very excited by this, and he's pretty long as well, so it was quite a cock I had in my mouth. I teased my tongue over every inch of it, then took the whole thing deeper in my mouth. It reached my throat and my chin rested against his sizable balls. He reached his hand onto my head and for a moment was fucking my mouth. Then he pulled my head off, and I knew what he had in mind.

My dress found its way off, so I was just in front of him with my bra, panties, and heels on, which he took a liking to. He was completely naked, and from what I saw, pretty hot and horny. I lowered myself on all fours, then he pulled my panties down and started inching his dripping wet cock into my cute little ass. It was long, but I was very willing, so I took every inch he had into my ass. His hard cock fucked me doggie style for what felt like forever, and I was rewarded with a load of hot, sticky cum.

I thought I had pleased my friend, but little did I know, he was only beginning. For hours we fucked, changing positions every once in a while between me straddling him, or me on my back with my legs up, and many others. His cock was always rock hard, so I knew I did something right. My ass was used and abused and I loved every second of it; it was loaded with my best friends cum, and I even clenched tight so I could hold onto it all.

As a finale for the night I went back to my knees and started sucking his cock yet again. I deep throated it in no time and he was going deeper than I remembered from the first time. My mouth was a toy to him and for twenty minutes I sucked on his large manhood. Then he went rigid and filled my mouth with a load bigger than any he had shot off all night. I could hardly keep up, but I didn't miss a single drop from going down my throat. My mouth had been conquered by him and so did all of my body, I was absolutely bathed in his cum.

The final blow job ended at four o'clock in the morning and we had to stop, both completely exhausted from the night. His body was covered in sweat, and mine was covered in his cum, sweat, and tears of intense pleasure. We collasped onto his bed and I cuddled into him, aware of how amazing the night had been. We both quickly fell asleep, but that night we went from best friends to lovers.

In the morning I made him breakfast in my bra, panties, and heels, and he clawwed at my ass as I served it to him in bed. I even fed some to him, and he ate a little bit off of my body. We took a long hot shower together and had sex just one more time. When I left his house and went back home, I knew that this could not be our last time doing that. I had too much pleasure pleasing him and he seemed to completely forget about the girlfriend he broke up with. And better yet, his parents were going out of town the next weekend too. Mmmm!