Break Ups Suck Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina helps Zach recover.
1.7k words
4.49
17.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell onto the bed in my room, my head filled with all the wild and fun things I had just experienced over the past hour. I went from sunning myself alone to seeing one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen completely naked next to me to actually running my hands over her smooth skin and very wet pussy. It was literally the first woman I had touched sexually in almost five months. For some people, that's not a long time. For me, it seemed like a lifetime.

I stretched across my bed and thought about Christina and her very open relationship with Ricky. The way he took hundreds of pictures, he obviously liked the attention she received. She liked it too. I wondered if this was something they did often and if I just happened to be the lucky guy this time?. Were they swingers? Was she an exhibitionist and he a voyeur? He certainly encouraged she and I to have a little fun.

Just thinking about those beautiful breasts, perky nipples, and slick pink pussy lips was making me hard again. I laid back in my bed and thought about rubbing one out. I decided to hold off for now, turned on one side, and closed my eyes for a nap.

The next sound I heard was the phone in the condo ringing.

"Zach? It's Ricky and Christina from the pool this afternoon," I heard on the receiver. "If you are not busy, come join us at the beach in 30 minutes. I want to catch some pictures of the sunset. We'll bring the beer."

I rubbed my eyes a bit and noticed I had napped for a good two hours. I jumped in the shower, put on some clean shorts, grabbed some cheese, crackers and grapes out of the kitchen, and made my way down the short set of stairs to the sand.

Christina waived me over. She was standing on a set of stairs leading from the beach to a parking lot. She wore the shortest red shorts I think I have ever seen and a tight white cropped T-shirt. She had brushed her hair back, though the wind kept blowing it in her face. She had the prettiest smile on her face.

"Ricky will be right back. He has to get another light umbrella from the room," she said. "He loves to take pictures at the first and last light of the day. He says the color is much warmer."

She sat on the handrail and swung her legs open and shut like a little girl on a playground. It didn't look like she was wearing any panties and her dark areola showing through her white shirt meant she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"Ricky really enjoys photography, doesn't he?" I asked, trying to look her in the eyes and not look directly between her legs.

"Oh yes. We have thousands and thousands of pictures," Christina replied. "It's all in good fun. We send them into various sites on the web and I like to read how people respond. He's very good."

"And you are very pretty and must make a great model," I said, a little bit flirty.

"I wasn't always that way. I was very shy. It took me a long time to be comfortable in front of the camera—or in front of other people," she explained. "Now it's just good clean fun."

She seemed to emphasize the word "clean." I think she really meant it was a bit naughty.

"Christina, can I ask you something?"

"Only if I get to ask you something back!"

"OK," I said. "I was wondering if it turns you on sometimes to know people are watching or that people will be, well, you know, aroused by your pictures?"

She looked past me as Ricky walked up with a large white reflector umbrella and began expanding and positioning it to catch some light.

"Ricky, dear, Zach wants to know if I get horny when you take my picture?" she said to her boyfriend.

"Hey!" I shouted out. "I didn't say that!"

"Well, that's what you meant, isn't it?" Christina asked, smiling and winking at me.

I started to object when she continued her comment.

"Yes, if I'm in the mood and I know people can see me or will see me, I feel my body responding," Christina said.

She moved closer to Ricky and began posing and vamping as he moved around her, snapping his shutter when he liked what he saw.

"Sometimes Ricky tells me to do something like sit a certain way so my pussy is almost visible," she says, sitting on the bench and raising her knees as a demonstration.

"Or, he'll ask me to rub my nipples like this so they show more through the fabric," she said reaching under her shirt to pinch and pull at those beautiful, dark, and very erect nubs.

"Or he'll ask me to turn around and show off my ass like this," she said as she bent over to expose her cheeks, barely covered by the tight skirt.

"Christina, I do believe you are turning on Mr. Zach," Ricky said, squeezing off more photos.

She looked down at the lump inside my shorts. Then she looked around the beach. There were a few couples a few hundred yards away but that was it.

"Zach, can I ask you my question now?" she asked as she pushed her breasts together to create a magnificent display of cleavage for her photographer. "How long has it been since you have been with a woman?"

I looked at her as she seductively licked and sucked one finger.

"Since last July 12. It was my birthday and Theresa (my ex-who dumped me) said she would give me a quick fuck if I wanted since it was my day," I explained. "But she was so business like and uncaring that I told her, 'thanks but no thanks. I don't want a charity fuck.'" I explained.

Ricky stopped taking pictures for a second and raised his fist to bump mine. "Good call, mate," he said. "You deserve better than that."

"Yes you do," Christina said, walking up to me "You deserved to be fucked by someone who really wants to fuck you," she said, as she moved her hand lower and gently squeezing my cock from the outside of my shorts.

"Ricky and I talked after you left the pool this afternoon," she whispered in my ear as she slowly moved her hand. "We thought that maybe you have been alone for a while," she continued, stroking the outline of my shaft. "We thought maybe we could help you, you know, get back in the swing of things."

After looking up and down to make sure no other beachcomber had approached, she unzipped my shorts and pulled down my boxers to free my rock-hard cock.

"Ricky and I also talked about your cock," she said, dropping to one knee in front of me. "We talked about how it is such a beautiful big cock."

I closed my eyes as she started to run her tongue up the left side from base to tip, then circled around the head to run her tongue down the right side. The sun had set and it had become more dark. Ricky didn't want to break the mood with a flash so he set the still camera down and took out a small video camera with a soft light. As Christina slowly continued to work her tongue up and down my shaft, she fondled my balls. I was lost in my own world as this beautiful girl worked her tongue.

I heard Ricky start the video camera. And, as if on cue—and maybe she was—she then took my entire eight inches of hard, thick cock into her mouth. Ricky moved very close and zoomed in as his lady worked her mouth up and down my shaft.

I braced myself with one hand on the handrail and loosely placed my other hand on the top of her head and stroked her hair with.

I have had my cock sucked many times, but never in such a public place, by such a skilled and beautiful woman. And, after so many months without so much as a hand job, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Zach, don't cum in her throat," Ricky whispered to me, sensing my build up. "She does like to swallow, but I want to get this first one on tape."

When he said "this first one," that really turned me on. They had been thinking about me and talking about me. They probably figured it would work out like this. They had a plan to seduce me. And they planned to do it again.

I was totally turned on and I pick up the pace as I fucked Christina's mouth. She didn't back off and reached around to grab my ass, still covered be my shorts, to push me faster in and out of her mouth.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out. Christina grabbed my cock and pumped it up and down as Ricky moved to shoot the scene from a different angle. I exploded hot cum on Christina's hand, face, hair, shirt, and those beautiful breasts. I had been masturbating myself raw the last few months but this orgasm felt like the first one in months that counted for anything.

She continued to pump my cock as I shook and tried to steady myself. She squeezed out the last few drops out of my cock and licked the head clean as Ricky's video camera caught her actions. She wiped some cum off her cheek and licked it, smiling at the camera. She let go of my cock and I collapsed down on the step. Ricky put the camera into the bag and pulled out a small towel for her.

She wiped off her face and got some of the biggest drops out of her hair and off of her shirt. There was a satisfied silence among us. I looked around and no one even noticed our blatant display. I don't think I could have stopped myself anyway, even if a tourist bus pulled alongside.

"You will join us for dinner tonight, won't you?" she asked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I said, finally catching my breath. "I'm starving."

They both chuckled at the pun as I got up, gently stuffed my soft and sticky cock back into my shorts, and began collecting my things.

"Come to unit six in an hour," Ricky said. "We'll both be ready for you."

To be continued...