Break Ups Suck Ch. 03

Story Info
Christina entertains Zach and many more at the club.
2.1k words
4.41
16.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fun episode at sunset on the beach, I slowly walked back to my room, smiling at my good fortune. What I thought would be a week on my own reading and probably getting bored now looked like it had the potential to be very erotic and full of surprises. Christina and her partner Ricky seemed game for about anything. And I was ready for everything.

I changed into some casual slacks and a Hawaiian shirt, washed up quickly, and found a bottle of red and white win to bring over to their unit. I knocked on their door and, barely an hour after she had given me one of the best blow jobs in recent memory, Christina pulled the door open and gave me a big hug.

But she didn't look the same. Instead of a tiny mesh bikini, or tight red shorts and tight white top, or nothing at all, she was wearing a silver mid-riff halter top and matching silver short-shorts with a zipper in the front. And, she was wearing a short-cropped blonde wig! I loved her "regular" short dark hair but this blonde wig was an amazing and very cute contrast. She looked a bit like a "Fembot" from the Austin Powers movies, aided by her British accent.

"Wow, that's quite a look!" I said as she pulled me into the room. She twirled around to let me see all sides. The top criss-crossed the back and the shorts looked like they were painted on her shapely bum.

"Do you like it?" she asked with her hands on her hips. "It's something a friend bought for me to model in. I love to wear it out to a club."

"Yes, it's very sexy and tight," I replied. "And I love the zipper in the front of the shorts. Zippers are very hot!"

Ricky walked in from the bedroom with his ever-present camera. He signaled for me to put my arm around Christina as he fired off a round of photos. She really hammed it up, pulling my hand on top of her breast or turning around to poke her butt into my crotch. Ricky loved if and snapped more pictures. She even stepped in front of me, pulled down the zipper on the front of her shorts, stuck my hand inside, and blew a kiss to the camera.

They both laughed and laughed as they used me as another prop, a task I enjoyed as well.

"OK, that's enough for now," Ricky said putting down the camera. "We need to eat to build up our strength. It's going to be a long night!"

We went into the kitchen where they had an array of Tapas on the counter. We munched down all of them and shared a bottle of wine. Throughout the meal, Christina was batting her eyes and flirting with us both. Standing so close with good light, I had a chance to notice more of her amazing figure. Her back has almost no tan lines. Her thighs and legs were smooth and clean of hair. She had painted her toes and fingernails a deep ruby red, which perfectly complimented the striking silver outfit. She simply looked beautiful from every angle.

"OK, boys. Who's ready to go to the club?" Christina asked after we finished off the second bottle. "Let's drive further into town. I hear the clubs are much more active away from the coast."

Ricky called for a cab and we got ready to go. He winked at me as he put a very small camera in his pocket.

"Christina loves to flirt on the dance floor after a few drinks," Ricky said. "It's a lot of fun to watch and to photograph!"

Forty five minutes later, our ears were filled with the pounding beat of dance music as we struggled through the crowd. Christina had both Ricky and me by the hand as we headed toward a tiny table in the back of the room. Every man we passed stared at her as we passed.

After finally squeezing into a space big enough for maybe two people, we ordered drinks and checked out the crowds. They were mostly young Spaniards. The music was loud and the dancing very close and sexy. Christina gulped down another glass of wine and headed out to the dance floor.

"Go ahead and get started without us," Ricky said. "We'll watch for a bit then join you."

She looked back and laughed. It was clear this was something they did often as Ricky got out the small camera from his pocket.

It didn't take but a minute before Christina had two striking dark-haired men dancing around her. She drifted closer to us and they matched her moves. Soon she was only about 10 feet away and putting on quite a show. Her moves were both graceful and erotic as she dipped and swayed. The men became more daring with touching her arms, back, and sides as she worked in between them. Ricky flashed picture after picture as his girlfriend work over these two hunks in front of us. You could see her the sweat on her cleavage, stomach and back as she gyrated to the music. As her top became more wet with sweat, it became more sheer and her nipples were more prominent. That didn't seem to be lost on her dance partners as they brushed up closer and closer, now running their hands over her ass and on her stomach at the top of her tiny silver shorts.

Christina looked at me and smiled as one of the men behind her reached around and cupped her breasts. She wagged her finger at him as if to say, "No, no naughty boy" then proceeded to back up and grind her ass against his pants, his bulge very prominent.

Ricky loved it and turned to me and said, "I think it's time we had some fun with her two" and pulled me into the floor.

When we reached her she gave him a big kiss and turned to kiss me softly on the cheek.

"It's really warm out here," she said. 'I'm dripping wet!" she said with a smile at the double entendre.

I came up behind her and put my hands on her hips as Ricky watched us, keeping beat with the music as he pulled out his camera. She grabbed my hands and moved them to her breasts as he snapped off a few frames. She really liked to tease me for his camera. I noticed the two men who had been dancing with her before turned and walked away disappointed.

We worked our way around the floor as she ground against me, then Ricky. She would slowly stroke the front of his pants every now and then, making sure she was still turning him on. She could tell looking at mine that I already was. Finally she was ready for a break as we headed to our table.

She sat between us, breathing heavily, her body coated in sweat. She dipped her finger between her breasts to trace the water as it ran down her top. She then traced the drops as they came out below her breasts and pooled down her stomach at her delightful little belly button. Ricky snapped off a picture as she traced it down to the top of the zipper to her shorts, which were also soaked. Not caring who was watching, she unbuttoned the shorts and took the zipper down an inch, wiping away the sweat. She looked at me and smiled.

"You boys make me so wet," she laughed. "How are you doing?" she asked, looking down at the bulge in my crotch. I wasn't able to even form an intelligible sentence when she reached over to outline the lump in my pants. I looked around and no one in the club was paying any attention to the three of us.

"Ricky, I think Mr. Zach is hard right here in this club," she said as she continued to run her hands slowly up and down my pants, outlining my shaft. "Maybe it's time we gave this little guy some air."

"Please, not here," I asked, embarrassed to be exposed in such a crowd. "Let's go back to the condo," I said as I moved her hand away from my zipper.

"That's a good idea," Christina said, smiling at Ricky. "I think that big thing might cause quite a scene inside this club."

We all laughed and went outside to catch a cab. Squeezing into the back seat, again between both of us, she slumped back and fanned herself. She looked at the driver's name.

"Joseph, it's very warm in here," Christina said to the driver. "Do you mind if we role down the windows a bit?"

"No seniorita, you can do anything you like," he said, smiling into the rearview mirror as he eyed her up and down. "Make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you. You are a very nice man," Christina said as she reached up to unhook the top of her halter. She pulled it down and those lovely breasts were exposed to the wind and the driver, whose smile widened.

Ricky took out his picture as Christina reached for my right hand, pulled it over her shoulder, and placed it on her right breast. Ricky, on her right side, moved away towards the door as she turned her back towards me. He began taking pictures as I slowly pinched her nipple until it became rock hard. She closed her eyes, pushed back closer to me, and reached for my left hand. She brought it around to the zipper of her shorts. I glanced at the driver as he slowed down a bit to enjoy the show.

"Zach, dear, would you please help me with this zipper? It seems to be stuck," Christina said, tilting her head up to give my neck a quick kiss. "Joseph, do you mind?"

"No ma'am, certainly not," the excited driver panted.

Christina sucked her belly in to allow my fingers underneath the waist to unsnap her shorts. The only sounds were the breeze coming through the windows and the shutter on Ricky's camera as I slowly unzipped her shorts. We noticed the driver had pulled to a stop alongside the water, still a few miles from our condo.

Christina put her fingers on top of my hand as she urged me to push down her shorts just a bit. Then she pushed my index finger further inside the wet, silver fabric until I found her slit. She was already soaking wet and arched her back as my finger slipped inside her.

She brought her right hand down and put it underneath my left as she started to slowly work on her own clit and pussy lips. Ricky kept taking pictures as Christina, her head back and eyes closed, was moaning in her own world.

The driver shifted into the passenger seat so he could watch directly. And it was quite a show. He had a beautiful girl in the back seat, her breasts exposed and her hand inside her shorts, giving her slick, hairless pussy quite a finger job.

She would occasionally take out her fingers, lick them off, moan her approval, then resume her masturbation. She knew she was being watched which seemed to turn her on even more. Finally, she grabbed and pinched her own nipple and began rubbing herself furiously. She pushed hard back into me, arched up toward the roof of the car. There was a powerful mix of sounds: Christina's moans and the squishing sound of her fingers working her slippery clit, Ricky's shutter, and the heavy breaths of all four of us.

"Oh, fuck yeah...fuck yeah...fuck yeah," she repeated loudly between moans as she exploded in climax in front of three very hard men. "Ohhhh that feels so good. Mmmmm" she continued as the driver and me stared intently. Even Ricky lowered the camera and watched her fingers begin to slow down until she cupped her mound and squeezed out the last bit of her orgasm.

All four of us sat in silence, the only sound being our panting.

"Holy Jesus, that was muy bueno," the driver said as he scanned the road for any other cars.

Christina finally opened her eyes and moved back to sit in the middle of the seat. She pulled her zipper up and snapped her shorts closed. She reached up and hooked her top back together. She let out a loud sigh and stared straight ahead.

"Joseph, I think we're ready to go home now," she said. "I think these boys are ready to have some more fun...."

To be continued...