Breakdown

Story Info
Looks like you have car trouble.
751 words
3.93
58.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie reached into the engine, inserted the sparkplug and expertly tightened it. She eased the rubber cap over the plug and snapped it into place. She then closed the hood and used a rag to wipe away the small smudge on the shiny metal flake pink.

Making sure they were free from any grease or grime she opened the door, climbed in and started the engine. She slowly backed the vintage Mustang down the driveway and pulled into the street. Heading away from town it wasn't long before the car was cruising smoothly through the countryside.

Up ahead she noticed a spot where the road widened out into a scenic overlook. Clicking on her blinker Julie eased off the road and parked. She immediately reached down and popped her hood. Ignoring the beautiful view she opened the hood, reached in and pulled one of the wires loose and then got back in her seat and waited.

After a few cars drove by without slowing down she turned away several offers of help before a nicely kept car pulled over and stopped. A kindly looking gray-haired gentleman creaked out of the car and limped over.

"Looks like you have car trouble," he said looking at her brown eyes. "What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

Ma'am, hmm... she thought, so polite. "Yes, the engine just stopped and I can't get it started."

He turned and peeked in at the engine. Quickly reaching inside, he fiddled around a bit and then looked back at her. "You had a loose wire. Go ahead and try to start it up."

Julie inserted the key and started up the car. "Oh my," she exclaimed, "you fixed it so quickly."

"Yeah, it was just a loose wire."

"Well if you hadn't come along I'd have been stuck here all day. How can I thank you?"

"It was really nothing, I'm just glad I could help."

"But there must be something I can do for you," she replied, tossing her dark hair over her shoulders. She reached up and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse and wiggled a bit.

"No, it's quite alright..." pausing as he watched her continue unbuttoning. "But I'm old enough to be your father," he continued.

More like my grandfather, she thought to herself as she finished unbuttoning her blouse. She watched his eyes timidly move down her body over her taut nipples and then downward. She also noticed the tent forming in his pants.

She quickly knelt and tugged his zipper down, thinking how much he reminded her of her grandfather. Easing his erection out of his pants she moved her fingers up the shaft as she touched her tongue to the tip, tasting the slightly bitter pre-cum. Taking a deep breath through her nose she caught a faint whiff of a slightly musty scent, the smell of age she recalled so well from her grandfather.

"I normally need to take a pill before..."

"A pill?" she asked, concerned about his heart.

"Yes, ah... Viagra," he timidly replied.

"Oh it doesn't look like you'll need any of that," she said just before closing her mouth over him. She cupped his balls and began moving her head up and down his length while sucking hard. In response he began to thrust his hips forward as she stroked his cock with her hand and her mouth moved over him.

"Oh, I haven't... it's been so long since..." he mumbled as he reached down and ran his fingers through her hair.

As she continued she felt his grip on her head tighten as his thrusts became more urgent. Moving her head and hand faster on his cock she heard him moan and felt him shudder as he came. A gentle flow of warm, salty cum trickled into her mouth as the arched his back and pushed his hips forward.

Julie held him in her mouth for some time as a bit more of his cum dribbled out. She then let him fall from her mouth and swallowed. He stepped back slipping his flaccid cock back into his pants.

"I don't know what I should do now," he said, confused.

"It's okay," she said, taking him in her arms, "you have helped me more than you can know."

After buttoning her blouse up and watching him slowly drive away, she climbed back into her car and started it up. Looking in the mirror she wiped away a tear and then pulled back onto the road.