Breakfast

Story Info
You enjoy an erotic breakfast in bed.
1k words
4.45
20.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been anticipating this day for weeks. You've been so busy with work and college lately that we haven't been able to spend much time together. It was the first Saturday in two months that we were able to sleep in.

I felt the sun hitting my face through the cracks in the mini blinds it was shining in my eyes as though to hint to me to start our day. I look at the clock, seven minutes after ten I look back at you, so peaceful, and wonder how to wake you up this morning.

I thought that breakfast in bed would be nice, so I carefully crawl out of bed so as not to wake you up. I make my way down the hallway to the kitchen. Looking in the fridge, the choice of breakfast is plentiful it's all a matter of what I want to give you. Shifting things around on the shelves I spot what I want, reaching back I grab the grapes and the container of strawberry's nothing like a healthy breakfast. As the door begins to close something catches my eye, the can of whip cream...

I start thinking back to when we first met we were both so willing to try new things, different places. Remembering the night we stayed up all night feeding each other grapes, talking, making love. I couldn't help but grab the can before the door closed completely.

Walking back towards the bedroom a million ways of how to wake you up run through my mind, I could just shake you, or gently kiss your lips and whisper good morning in your ear, but that's how I always wake you up, I wanted something different, something more sensual.

Standing in the doorway to our room, looking at your naked body as you lay there sleeping, I knew how I wanted to wake you up. I quietly walk over to the bottom of the bed, and begin to crawl up it you stir a little so I stop for a moment. I slide my hands up your legs, slowly, reaching your thighs, I begin to gently massage them. You wake up, and ask me "What are you doing?" I just look at you, and move my hands up to begin slowly massaging your balls. Our eyes meet, and you know exactly what is on my mind, and I see the look of pleasure in your eyes. I take my right hand, and begin stroking your cock, I love the way your cock feels in my hand so hard, throbbing more and more with each stroke of my hand. Your balls are hard it's been so long since we've been intimate I know you're ready to explode.

I rise up and kiss your lips gently and whisper good morning in your ear, before lower my mouth down around your cock. At first only the head of your mouth enters my mouth, and I slowly suck on it, as I massage the tip with my tongue, my hand still massaging your balls, I begin taking more of your hard cock inside my mouth, allowing it to start filling my mouth, with every inch. My tongue massaging your cock as I suck harder faster taking it in deeper and deeper I can feel your balls tightening up, and I so long to taste you, to feel you explode in my mouth. I want to taste you so bad, I begin to suck harder, as I do, I can feel myself getting wetter. My bodies begging for you to come in my mouth, you raise up and whisper in my ear to turn around, you want to taste me too. Without hesitation I turn my body so that you can eat me.

The harder your tongue probes in and out of me the harder and faster I suck. I can feel your tongue sliding in and out, deeper and harder, "Oh God" I think to myself. I let your cock fall out of my mouth and begin to suck on your balls, stroking your cock with my hand not wanting it to feel neglected. I can feel your thumb on my clit, massaging in small circular motions. I let out a moan oooohhhhhhh yes baby.

Your other hand is squeezing my ass, softly at first then harder. I stop sucking your balls and plead with you, "Smack my ass baby, smack it oh please baby smack" I feel your hand come up off my ass, but feel nothing, I plead again, "Smack my ass baby, oh please baby smack it, I'll do anything"

"Anything?" you say to me. "Yes baby anything" You could tell from my pleads I would do anything, that I wanted it, hard, and needed it rough. "Deep throat me NOW" you say. I take my mouth, and take you in inch by inch, until your hard cock is completely inside my mouth. Whack, your hand hits my ass, "Faster" you say. I begin sucking harder, faster, my tongue massaging your cock, hand massaging your balls.

I can feel my muscles begin to tighten up I want to cum on your mouth so bad, I fight it back, I want to cum with you. I feel your balls tightening up even more, I begin to thrust my mouth down on your cock, harder, faster, your hard cock hitting the back of my throat, sliding down it, I can tell from the movement of your tongue your close. I start grinding my shaved pussy on your face, my muscles tightening I can't fight my orgasm back anymore. My body starts to shake, just as my warm sweet cum explodes in your mouth, I feel you explode in mine. You pause for a moment "Swallow it all" then begin licking up my juices. With your cock still in the back of my throat, I begin swallowing, every sweet warm drop you have to offer me, all the while massaging your balls. I swallow every drop, just as I was instructed too, mmmm you taste so good.

I lift my body up off of you, and crawl up beside you placing my head on your chest. I look over at the night stand and see the fruit and whip cream, I giggle quietly to myself, before looking up at you, smiling, I ask, "Are you hungry?"