Breakfast

Story Info
He has the best breakfast EVER.
752 words
3.82
28k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breakfast is ready" she yells to me.

Breakfast? I thought.

I moved in with my girlfriend 3 months ago, and my life has never been better. We met online and hit it off IMMEDIATELY. After several months of a long distance romance, we both decided to take the "co-habitation plunge". Our modest 1 bedroom apartment in the big city is just enough room for us. And there isn't a square inch that we haven't fucked in.

I walk out of the bedroom and make my way down the hallway towards my beautiful Hispanic love.

I reach the kitchen door, I am awestruck and my jaw practically hits the floor. Sprawled in my kitchen table was my lover, naked with fruit and whipped cream strategically placed all over her body.

"I hope you're nice and hungry" she smiles at me.

She still takes my breath away and I feel the butterflies in my stomach the same as the day I first met her face to face. She is 5 foot 4, with tattoos on her breast and arms, waist length black hair and soft brown eyes that make me constantly at a loss for words.

I need no further encouraging; I move towards her head and notice that she has a cherry between her teeth. Leaning over her, I kiss her and feel her push the cherry into my mouth with her tongue. I eat the cherry and lean back to kiss her deeply, our tongues exploring the insides of each other's mouths like they have done hundreds of times before. The taste of cherry on lips is utterly intoxicating.

I straighten back up, gaze into her eyes and smile.

"They say that breakfast IS the most important meal of the day" she says with her mischievous grin that has gotten me into so much trouble in the past.

I lean back in to kiss and nibble on her neck and taste the juice of strawberry there, my favorite. My tongue licks every drop off cause mama said not to waste food. Knowing that this is one of her erogenous zones, I linger, causing her to gasp slightly.

Licking my way lower down, I use my tongue to scoop up and eat the strawberries ringing her beautiful breasts, making sure I have lapped up every bit. Her dark nipples are standing erect like 2 fleshy pencil erasers. I suck first her left nipple into my mouth and give a playful nibble that makes her moan. So as to not make the right nipple jealous, I give equal attention there, knowing that it drives her wild.

I follow the blueberry trail down her front to the raspberry cluster at her navel. I make sure I use my tongue in her navel to get every bit of juice out, causing her to gasp and moan.

Finally, I am at dessert, the whipped cream. I move around the table, between her legs and sit in the chair to finish my meal. Her pussy is dripping wet already and my mouth is watering in anticipation of eating this pussy that I have devoured numerous times before. The cream has started to melt slightly and drip between her thighs and I clean this up nicely. I lean up and slurp the remaining whipped cream from her clean shaven mound.

When everything has been devoured, I spread her thighs and bury my face into her dripping wet pussy. I snake my tongue deep into her and taste juice that, to me, is sweeter than any fruit nectar. Pushing back on her knees to open my prize to me, I take long, slow strokes with my tongue.

"Oh baby, you eat me soooooo gooooood. Oh god, you know just what I like"

I move slightly up and start to suck on her engorged clit, while I insert two fingers into her soaking wet sex. Knowing that it drives her up the wall, I trap her clit between my lips and flick it with the tip of my tongue rapidly.

After a few minutes of my practiced technique, she grabs me by the back of the head to pull my face deeper in and with a familiar scream, she orgasms into my face, drenching me and dripping onto the table.

I lightly clean her up with my tongue before pulling her upright, hugging her tightly and kissing her deeply. We pull slightly apart and I ask, "How about I feed YOU some Irish/Italian sausage for lunch?"

"Yum, my favorite" she says.