Breakfast

Story Info
Two lovers share a unique breakfast.
1.7k words
4.36
32.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the room. His dick twitched as he looked at her laying there with the covers around her waist. The soft rays of first light fell across her chocolate skin where one crest of her full breasts had been bared by the opening in her gown. His mouth watered wanting to taste her sweetness. He walked over and kneeled beside the bed. He raised his hand and smoothed her hair back from her face. God she was so soft. He wondered if every inch of her was like the skin of her cheek. She turned on to her side and opened her eyes. He smiled.

"Good morning baby."

"Mmmhmm."

He laughed. Ok so she's not a morning person, but she was beautiful when she first woke up. The irritation in her eyes added a spark that made him start to get hard and yearn to be inside her. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the chest.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast or make something here?"

"Go out and get some bagels. Get me a blueberry one and some cream cheese. I'll be up and dressed when you return."

"Sure. You don't have to get up." He leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss turned into more when his hand came up and cupped her breasts.

She pushed him away. "Go. I have morning breath."

He laughed and got up. Looking back at her one last time, he left.

She got up and went to her bags. She grabbed some clean underwear, a t-shirt and shorts. She was walking toward the bathroom when she had a thought. She dropped her clothes and continued into the bathroom. She took a shower in her citrus scented shower gel. She brushed her teeth and hair and went back into the bedroom. She sprayed the bed with a citrus scented spray and got back under the covers. She lay there waiting. Just as she was about to get up and get dressed she heard him come in. She lay back and pretended to be sleeping.

He came into the room and was about to call her name when he noticed her laying in bed. He chuckled. He walked towards her. He was almost to the bed when she turned and pushed the covers off. His eyes closed and he whispered a silent prayer. She lay there with the covers down on her thighs and naked.

"You aren't asleep are you?"

"Come find out."

He moved closer until he was able to sit on the side of the bed. He reached out his hand and felt his dick growing hard as his hand came to rest on her stomach.

She moaned. "I do so love to see the contrast of your olive skin on my darker one."

"oh really. Let's see how much you like this."

His hand slid up to her breasts. He leaned toward her and with both hands pushed her breasts together. He brought his lips down and rubbed them over her nipples. He began pulling at her nipples with his lips until they were hardened peaks. He snaked his tongue out and licked them in turn alternately. He opened his mouth and blew soft breaths across them before taking each one separately into his mouth and sucking. She moaned deeper. She reached up and pulled his head closer to her as she arched her back. He let one of her breasts go and moved his hand down her body. Caressing her gently until he came to her hip. His hand moved restlessly over her hip and thigh as she suckled at her breasts. Her legs moved, opening and closing, begging for his hand.

"Tell me. What can I do to give you ultimate pleasure?"

She whimpered.

"No baby. You have to tell me what you want."

Her mouth moved but her voice wouldn't work.

He moved his hand and rested it over her pussy. His fingers curved so that his middle finger lay along the split of her pussy lips. He moved his hand back and forth, pressing into her softly.

"Is this what you want? My finger sliding deep into your wet pussy. Or would you like me to do this."

He stopped sucking at her breasts and slowly kissed a trail down her abdomen until he came to the soft hairs at the top of her thighs. He scooted down and spread her legs more before sliding his tongue up along the split. He thought her heard her growl as he dipped his tongue quickly between her lips and tasted her. It costs him much but he looked up at her.

"Now tell me."

"I want.." she stuttered. He put his hand back and pushed his finger insider her, removing it quickly.

"I-I-I want your tongue there."

"Where?" He leaned over and licked her navel then looked at her. She shook her head. He leaned down and licked her hip. She moaned. He reached between her thighs and spread her lips. Looking into her eyes, he leaned down and gave her one long, slow lick from her anus to her clit.

"Oh yes right there!"

He laughed and continued to lick and nibble at her pussy. He slid his tongue deep inside her and wiggled it around. He licked her up and down before taking her clit between his lips as he slid a finger inside of her soaking wet pussy. He stroked her with his tongue and finger until she began to shake. She pulled his head closer to her, digging her nails into his scalp. Her scream of release pierced the air as her cum poured into his mouth.

He lay with his head on her stomach, caressing her as she calmed down. He looked up when she started playing with his hair. He returned the grin on her face. She pushed him away and got out of bed.

"Where are you going? I'm not done."

"Oh well I'm hungry." She walked over and picked up the bag with the bagels and pulled out some cream cheese. She walked back over and stood between his legs where he sat on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"And what do you plan on doing with that lady?"

She just giggled and slid to the floor on her knees. She unzipped his pants and opened the small container of cream cheese. His dick was still semi-hard. She pulled his dick out and pushed his pants open. She dipped her finger into the cream cheese, scooped some out and spread it over the head of his dick. She repeated the same moves until she had his dick fully covered. She placed the container on the floor. She scooted back a little and leaned in toward his dick. She licked first at the creamy concoction on his balls before making steady strokes upward to the head of his dick. She licked him until all was left was the head covered in creamy white. She grinned.

"Now baby let's replace this cream cheese with your cream."

His dick was so hard it hurt and the ecstasy of feeling her wrap her lips around his dick was almost too much. He had to restrain himself from pushing his dick down her throat. She worked the head of his dick with her tongue and lips, rhythmically removing every trace of the cream cheese. She tasted his precum and knew it would not belong before he gave her the prize she wanted. She took the head in again and slowly sucked her way down until the whole shaft was buried in her mouth. He grabbed her hair as his hips bucked upward fucking her mouth. His fingers clung tighter and she knew it would not be long before he came. She began to tickle his balls.

"Oh shit."

She felt him explode as he jerked up. He spilled his seed into her mouth. Her head stilled as she massaged his hands to get her hair free. He released her and she turned and spit his cum into the towel she had used after her shower. She climbed up and pushed him back as she straddled his hips. She stared into his eyes as she began to stoke him to hardness again. Before he became complete hard, she lifted up and took him inside her pussy. He grabbed her around her hips and flipped her onto her back. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to pump fiercely into her. She dug her nails into his shoulders and back as she hit her orgasm.

"Oh don't think you're done," he whispered into her ear. "Turn over and show me that ass."

They untangled and she turned onto her stomach. He stood on the side of the bed as she came up on all fours. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he slid his dick into her pussy hard. He rammed into her fast and hard. She began to shake and he reached under to play with her clit. He slowed his pace as he heard her scream into the mattress. As her scream became small whimpers, he increased the momentum. Seconds later, she was shaking and screaming again. He rubbed her back but kept stroking her.

"You are so beautiful when you cum."

Tiredly, she turned to look at him and squeezed her pussy around his dick. She smiled to herself as she saw him close his eyes. She knew he was close or he wouldn't be moving so slow. She began to move on him, squeezing his dick as she moved back against his dick. She increased the tempo when she felt him clinching his hands tighter at her hips. He began to push into her wildly before he jerked and came inside her. He fell onto her back, still pumping into her until he had released all his cum. He rolled onto his side and pulled her against him.

"If that was breakfast, I'm going to have to go do some more shopping for lunch and dinner. You used all the cream cheese."

They both laughed and lay there cuddling.