Breakfast and Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LulaBlue
LulaBlue
20 Followers

I thought it would be weird and maybe unpleasant to eat breakfast with some slave girl crouched on the bed – I've always found it rude to eat in front of people not eating, even if they aren't hungry, much less a naked woman in a dog-collar – but no, I had a hearty appetite, and the almond and chocolate croissants were delicious. So was the coffee, and the fruit. And at various points Bobbie and I would reach out and play with each other while we ate.

"So I think we should probably flog her. Or spank her. Maybe both?" Bobbie asked me conversationally.

"Both. Definitely both."

"Yes. I'd like to do it hard enough that she remembers how naughty she's been. That's why the flogger, I think. She likes the cane, since she's a really dirty slut, but we don't want to make her feel that good...what do you think you're doing with your hand? Don't you dare touch yourself while you're like that, slut! Anyway, so a good smacking, then I think I might want to take her ass. Or her cunt. Maybe both. Does that sound good?"

"With the strap-ons? Yes. How about...both ass and cunt, at the same time? I bet the little whore can handle a double-stuffing."

"Yes. Definitely. She just tried to play with her cunt, did you see that? I think that's going to cost her."

"Mmhm," I said around a bite of croissant. Swallowing, I added, "Maybe a double-stuffing, then a little more spanking."

"And she's going to have to make us both come. And maybe...maybe if she does it good, we'll let her come. I'd like for us to get her as close as possible, then just stop. Maybe a few times."

"If she tries to touch herself again, definitely." I drank another sip of the excellent coffee. "I'm just about full."

"Me too, darling. I'm really hungry for more fucking, but we have a duty to chastise this little bitch first." She ran a finger up my thigh. "Shall we?"

I took her hand and sucked her fingers before replying. "Let's."

Bobbie walked over to the girl on the bed, running a hand along her ass. Then she paused and smacked her ass hard. Delia flinched and gasped; I saw the red stain of handprint appearing on the pale skin. Bobbie smacked the other cheek, with the same results.

"Lula, would you look in the second drawer and get out the flogger? The black one."

I found the one she meant – it was obviously the heavier-duty one of the two in there. The handle also appeared to be a dildo. Hm! Yep, definitely a dildo. Well, nothing like a versatile sex toy; amazing how inventive they've gotten. I grabbed a bottle of lube, too. Bobbie spanked the girl a few more times behind me.

"Thank you, baby." She took the flogger from me and gave me a quick kiss. Delia's rosy pussy glistened beneath her cherry-red ass; she was arching her back and whimpering with a glazed smile on her lips.

"Stop moving, little slut," Bobbie whispered to her, pinching her labia together hard. This made Delia gasp and pant.

"Look at her. That little slut likes it," I said.

"Yeah. I don't think I've made it hard enough for her. Get ready, slut." She pulled her arm back and let fly. The flogger made a little whipcrack noise as the tails sailed through the air to snap on Delia's ass. The tips of the tails also made satisfying red marks when they landed, and Delia made satisfied little noises as Bobbie pulled her arm back to smack her with it again. And again.

After she'd flogged her perhaps a dozen times, she paused and handed me the flogger. Then she pried the swollen abused asscheeks apart gently. "Push up a little, bitch, so we can look at your slutty little cunt and asshole."

Even though the flogger hadn't gotten near her twat, it looked almost as if it had, because Delia's twat was so red and swollen with arousal it looked abused.

I ran a finger along the soaking-wet slit while Delia quivered. "This bitch is really turned on by this."

"Yeah, she loves it. She's a slut. You can't get anywhere near that pussy without her wanting you to fuck it, or eat it, or finger it."

I slipped two fingers in. As wet as she was, there was no resistance. "She's got a teeny little tight pussy, though."

"Don't be fooled. She wants something big in there, though. She likes it big. Bigger the better. Stretch out that cunt, and she's your little slut for good."

I turned the flogger over in my hands. The dildo handle was flexible, and not too thick, and seven inches long. "This isn't THAT big, but big enough to make it rough and punishing?"

"Wellll...I don't see why not. She's been well-behaved about her punishment. Maybe giving her a little something she craves...but fuck her hard with it. We need to really punish her pussy."

She casually pumped two fingers into Delia's hole. "This little slut is so wet and slimy it's going to be hard to make it really rough and tear her up, but why don't you try?"

"O.K.," I said. I put a tiny bit of lube on the black rubbery dildo, even though I didn't think it was necessary. But we were going to really slam this girl's twat, so...more is better.

Bobbie pulled her fingers out and pulled the lips apart to display Delia's vaginal opening to me. "Put it in now."

"Right," I said, sliding it fast and hard right into the little tunnel. Delia wailed and wiggled and writhed against it as I slammed the dildo all the way in and pulled it all the way out. She poked her bottom at me, wanting it back in her. I slammed her with it again, this time pulling it most of the way out on the upstroke. And again and again, as hard and fast as I could do it, all the way in her and then almost all the way out. She humped it furiously, squealing and gasping and moaning; her juices were now all over my hand.

"Damn, what a horny little slut," I said. "Ooo, that's nice," I added, because Bobbie had crouched down next to me and was laving my cunt with her warm tongue.

She licked and sucked me while I slammed the dildo into Delia's accommodating cunt, showing no mercy. Not that any was asked for, because the girl was humping along with that glazed dazed smile, taking everything I gave her. It was so hot to watch the dildo in my hand being slurped up by an aroused little wet cunt, then to look down and see Bobbie lapping on my pussy. I knew I was about to come; judging from the sounds she was making and the inflamed, engorged, and juicy state of her pussy, Delia probably wasn't far off, either.

I grabbed Bobbie's hair and held her face into me as I came; my other hand stilled as I climaxed. That didn't faze Delia; she kept humping on the dildo, driving it into her pussy. As I came down, Bobbie stopped licking and raised her face so we could kiss while I resumed the hard impaling of her roommate's twat. Then Bobbie began licking Delia's juices off my hand, which made me falter a bit since just the sensation of her tongue on my hand nearly made me come again.

Delia's moans and grunts were getting louder, "Miss Bobbie...Miss Lula...may I come, please?"

Bobbie smiled and pulled my hand. The dildo pulled out of Delia's cunt, trailing juice. "No. You don't get to come."

Delia cried out in frustration, her whole body quivering, her hole gaping, dark, and wet, the lips twitching.

Bobbie moved to her head, then sat down on the bed with her legs spread and her gorgeous twat under Delia's gasping mouth.

"Make me come now, little slut. Make me come good. Then you're going to make Miss Lula come. And if you do a good enough job, maybe we'll talk about letting you come."

"Yes, Miss." Delia hunkered down on her arms and lowered her mouth to Bobbie's waiting pussy and began to lick. Bobbie grabbed up her hair and held it roughly aside so I could watch her being eaten out. The girl didn't have much in the way of technique or finesse – she just stuck her tongue out and licked at Bobbie's clit and labia – but she was showing some enthusiasm. And Bobbie was pretty worked up, and a tongue licking your cunt is a tongue licking your cunt...and it's going to be pretty nice as a rule.

I felt a small pang of jealousy watching Delia licking my new lover's pussy, but it was damped down by arousal.

"Lick my pussy, little slut. Eat it. Come on...you're going to have to service me better than that if you want to be a good little slut..." Bobbie pulled hard on the girl's hair, moving her tongue away from the clit for a moment, then Bobbie yanked her in closer. "Eating my pussy is better than any fucking with a cock you can get, isn't it, bitch? You're fucking lucky I'm letting you eat my pussy."

"Mmm..." Delia's attempt to agree was muffled by Bobbie's cunt. She was still just licking, but she was having to do it harder in that position. Bobbie was pulling her hair to guide her tongue faster. I moved to the head of the bed and took one of Bobbie's tits into my mouth, sucking her nipple hard, biting it a little. She sighed and stroked my head with her other hand. I sucked hard, feeling her nipple engorge in my mouth, tweaking and pinching and fondling her other soft big tit at the same time.

"O.K., bitch, I'm about to come on your nasty little slut face. Lick it hard, and don't you dare stop...come on, lick it, bitch..." I switched to sucking the tit I was fondling, caressing my hands along her other tit, her neck, her belly, liking the way her skin twitched at my touch. Bobbie was humping Delia's face, her hand tangled in the red-blonde hair, forcing the girl to keep the rhythm Bobbie needed to get off.

She cried out and slammed her hips up into the air, pulling on Delia's head, her whole body trembling as she came. She lowered her hips and loosened her grip on the girl, still having little aftershocks. I stroked her skin and she shrieked and writhed; she was post-orgasmic over-sensitive. Did that stop me from the stroking? No. I pinched both nipples gently, eliciting another bout of writhing. Then I relented.

"There," she gasped. "That wasn't too badly done, little slut." She pulled Delia's head back into her soaking twat and rubbed it hard, smearing the girls nose and lips and cheeks with her pussy juice, then thrust her away. "I've gotten off, so I'm done with using your nasty little tongue for the moment."

Delia was trying to catch her breath again; she started to raise her hand – presumably an automatic reaction of wiping at her wet face – then thought better of it.

"What do you say, little slut?"

"Thank you, Miss."

"Thank you for what?" Bobbie prompted.

"Thank you for allowing me to eat your pussy and make you come, Miss Bobbie."

"Hm. All right, then." Bobbie leaned over to look at the clock. "It's only ten. We have plenty of time, right, slut?"

Delia looked pleased. "Yes, Miss."

"Lula," Bobbie said. "Baby, you need to come too, don't you?"

I was sitting up now next to her. I put my hand on my pussy and spread the lips to show off my cunt to them. "Yes, I think I really do."

"Delia, get up and kneel on the floor while we get ready. You're taking up too much space here, slut."

Delia complied and Bobbie got up too, going to the dresser on surprisingly-steady legs. "Lula, would you like fucking or licking?"

I pondered. "I'd like both, come to think of it." I got onto my hands and knees on the bed, and reached one hand between my legs to play with myself, pulling on my labia to open my wet cunt, rubbing my slit showily.

"Oh, hell yes, baby. Aah, I need to fuck your pretty little puss-puss now." Bobbie had dropped out of character for just a moment, but brought herself back in as she selected a harness and dildo – the wonderful blue one, no less – and strapped it on. "Little slut? Lick this and make it all wet. Now." She came over and squatted a little to put the dildo in Delia's face, slapping it against her cheeks. Delia licked along the length of the dildo; Bobbie slapped her across the face, not very hard. "Take it in your mouth and suck it, whore."

After Bobbie deemed the dildo lubed enough by her sub's ministrations, she commanded her to get on the bed. "Get under Miss Lula's cunt and let her squat on your face. You're going to lick her clit while I fuck her."

"Yes, Miss," Delia rose and did as she was told, positioning herself carefully in a sort-of 69 so my cunt was hovering over her mouth. I lowered it to her waiting tongue but held off on pumping, just making contact between my clitoris and the tip of her tongue. That was hard, not pleasuring myself on her tongue right away, but waiting 'til Bobbie had gotten behind me and began probing me with the tip of the dildo. Also, Delia's legs were splayed open and her pussy was in ready proximity to my mouth and hands, and it was really hard to hold off and not start eating or fingerbanging, because I could smell her arousal so strongly I was tasting it, and I was ready for more pussy. But I knew that NOT pleasuring Delia's cunt was part of this. I was kind of hoping she would forget and start playing with herself so we could take advantage of that too.

"Yesss..." Bobbie hissed as she eased the length of the bulbous dildo along the walls of my vagina. I moaned. "Oh, yeah..." Bobbie murmured, fondling my ass. "My sweet little baby girl. We're going to make this so good..." She remembered the submissive girl poised under me after the rest of the dildo had found its way into me. "Lick her clit, slut."

Delia began lapping at my button; I adjusted my positioning (tilting my butt up and lowering the top part of my body slightly, which brought my face closer to Delia's wet pussy) so that I could move my hips so the sub girl's unfocused tonguing was more in rhythm, and so Bobbie's surrogate dick was fucking me in just the right spots.

Riding the face of the person licking you gives you a lot more control of their tongue than other positions, at least for me, so I was ready to get off from Delia's licking pretty quickly – especially with the stimulation of the blue monster my lover was fucking me with. I had a small sharp orgasm from clitoral stimulation, bearing down on Delia's face until the contractions petered out. Bobbie had paused in the pumping during my orgasm. It really wasn't enough, so after we'd all stopped for a moment – I pushed Delia's face away roughly as I arched up, to take my clit from her tongue – and I'd caught my breath, Bobbie resumed fucking me. When I was no longer too sensitive, I ordered Delia to tongue my labia – "Don't you touch my clitoris until I tell you, bitch" – while I pressed on the place just above my mound to enhance the pressure on my G-spot. That was too awkward because I couldn't keep my body balanced; luckily Bobbie took over and pressed there with one hand while gripping my hip to help stroke the fake cock into and out of me.

"Baby, do you want me to pull out when you're coming?" I knew Bobbie knew what I had in mind; pulling the dildo out if I was going to squirt was going to keep it more directed.

"Ohhh...I'll tell you when...yes, right there, keep it going just like that. You, slut. Lick my clit now. Not hard...yes." Just a little wriggling of Delia's tongue added to my pleasure without distracting from the serious fucking I was getting.

Bobbie pressed more firmly on my belly as I moved faster. The sensation was cresting, I was being drawn into the climax.

"I'm gonna come...gonna...now...pull out NOW! Aaaaaahhhh..." As Bobbie pulled back sharply on her hips to slip the dildo out, I burst into orgasm with a yell...and (as I'd hoped I would) ejaculated. A stream of clear fluid jetted out and splashed onto Delia's face and chest. She was startled, and since her mouth was open she coughed and sputtered a bit when it hit her mouth, but recovered like a champ and swallowed it. When a second, much smaller stream followed as my cunt muscles convulsed again she was prepared for it, latching her mouth firmly onto my cunt and gulping as if thirsty. The third little squirt also disappeared into Delia's mouth and down her gullet. She managed it so smoothly I wondered with a tiny bit of my brain – if she'd had experience with female ejaculation before. Bobbie had said she wasn't really bi, and Bobbie wasn't a squirter (well...not yet, anyhow. I was hoping to elicit that at some point). My legs shook, my whole body jerked, and finally I had to collapse, just still with-it enough to keep my pelvis raised enough so I didn't just slam down on the girl's face.

Bobbie embraced me from behind, lowering herself so her breasts pressed against my back. Keeping my knees still up so I was tented over Delia, I held Bobbie against me by reaching behind and clutching her hip to me, the feel of her soft smooth warmth against me filling me with a sweet glow.

Bobbie kissed my shoulder and neck with abandon. "Oh, my darling...oh such a sweet girl...you are so beautiful...so fucking sexy...that was so beautiful..."

I turned my head a little so our cheeks were touching. "Thank you, baby...that was wonderful...you are so marvelous..."

The movement of Delia's legs in front of me pulled me back from the warm fuzzy a little. She was gently swaying her knees back and forth, which (not coincidentally) was stimulating her clit a little since it meant the tender skin was being pulled. Yes – the girl was very furtively trying to masturbate.

I released my grip on Bobbie's hip and pushed Delia's legs apart with my hand, giving her inner thigh a resounding slap. "No, no, no! Baby, did you see what the little slut was trying to do?"

"Ohhhh, I'm glad you caught her. Was she trying to play with herself?"

"She was trying to get herself off by moving her legs."

Bobbie got up off my back; I raised my cunt – still dripping a little – away from Delia and brought myself up and back to sit on my feet. The ejaculation was a big smear of wet all over my pussy and thighs and a pool of it was soaking into the sheets. Delia's chest and face gleamed with it; as I watched, a drop off my come slid off the side of one of her little round breasts onto the bed.

"Was she? Were you doing that, little slut? Trying to make your naughty slut pussy happy? Answer me, whore."

"Yes, Miss." Delia said in that schoolgirl voice. "My naughty pussy is all excited. So I was being naughty."

Well, we're going to have to deal with that now, too. Instead of doing what you should be doing, which is making sure we're satisfied, you were trying to please yourself."

"Yes, Miss."

Bobbie stroked my belly from behind, and touched my thigh. "You're a bad little whore. Miss Lula is soaking wet after that come. You had better ask if she will let you clean her up. As bad as you've been, she might say no. Sit up now, bitch."

Delia moved into a sitting position, cross-legged, which gave me a nice view of her cunt. She peered up at me. "Miss Lula, can I help clean you up?"

I sat back, leaning on my hands, keeping my legs straight and parted. "With your tongue. I want you to lick it all up off me. Now."

"Yes, Miss." She knelt between my legs. I drew them up and pulled her hard toward my cunt.

"Lick my thighs clean to start with."

She complied. It felt fucking great. "Yeah, slut. Hey Bobbie? A tongue-bath from this bitch is great...that's enough on the legs. Lick my pussy clean, now. Lick all of it up, slut." I lay back to better enjoy the laving. "Yeeeeah...oh look!" I flicked my outer lips apart with two fingers. "Now I'm all turned on again. See what you did?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Do you like the taste of Miss Lula's come, little slut?" Bobbie, still wearing the strap-on, brought over a fresh, folded towel and handed it to me for when I was ready.

"Yes, Miss. It's so good. I loved drinking your come, Miss Lula."

"Thank you," I replied. "You were a good slut to help me come like that. Now lick me some more. I think I'd like to get off again now, since you've turned me on by teasing my pussy. Yeah, like that. Stick a finger in my cunt, bitch."

While Bobbie removed her harness and rummaged around in one of the drawers, I fucked Delia's face to a quick but satisfying come. After I pushed her off the bed away from me and told her I was done with her, she got back into her position on the floor to wait for her next orders. I wiped myself dry with the towel and blotted the really wet place on the bed so it wouldn't be too wet for us to deal with. When I looked up, Bobbie was holding a strap-on harness attached to the biggest dildo in the drawer. It was a "lifelike" penis, with veins and so on, and was a good ten inches long and about two inches in diameter. Long and thick and textured. It was bigger than the cucumber I'd fucked Bobbie with the night before; I'd have been hesitant to penetrate myself with it. She was also holding another harness and a neon- purple anal probe. She leaned over and we shared a long kiss.

LulaBlue
LulaBlue
20 Followers