Breakfast Break

Story Info
Couple steals a moment for physical fulfillment.
1.1k words
4.56
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend had arrived. Everyone was up and lounging in the living room watching cartoons. She wondered into the kitchen in her usual sleep wear. She wore only a an t-shirt and panties as she always had. She was not really in the mood for cartoons. She had other needs she would rather have met but wanted to give her husband time to unwind. They both worked but her work was more metal and his more physical. She was leaning over the counter reading the back of one the many cereal boxes on the counter when he found her. She was lost in her own thoughts and didn't hear the footsteps coming up behind her.

Her husband, wearing shorts as usual, had decided to see what was up when she didn't return right away. He saw her bent over the counter. He could not help but admire her round firm butt. Her butt moved slightly as she shifted her weight. He scanned her toned legs and thought she looked even sexier then when they first fell in love over 7 years ago. A stirring in his shorts only encouraged his private thoughts. He smiled as he thought about how they share a strong desire or need in the mornings. He didn't think twice, knowing she would probably not turn him down. Now she may make me work for it he thought, but that is just as fun.

He shut the kitchen door behind him and walked up behind her. He placed his hands firmly on her hips and pressed his groin against her firm butt. He expected her to play along, maybe even tease him some, then they would end up laughing and teasing each other, and maybe if things went well, they would end up back in bed. Her reaction was not expected but welcomed. She had been trying to not think about what she wanted, and what she wanted was her husband to make love to her. So when she felt his strong hands on her hips she reached around and squeezed his butt hard. She dug her nails in though his shorts and the sudden growth between them let her know he wasn't prepared. A smile of pleasure crossed her lips as she stood up. Still facing the counter she arched her back and leaned her head and shoulders against him as he continued to hold her hips to him.

"Where's the kids?" she whispered into his neck. His scent intoxicated her. He didn't answer her question. Instead he slide one hand around front to the top part of her panties, lower belly area, and pressed her harder into him. She could feel him grow harder. His other hand skimmed over her shirt up her side and over her ribs. Then he cupped and squeezed her breast that had yet to be caged by a bra. Her nipples became erect under his skilled fingers.

They stood motionless for moment with only there lower halves rubbing and pressing in hidden circles. His hand that had pressed her belly began to slide further down between her legs. As his hand slide down he could feel her heat and wetness. A rumbling sound erupted from his throat into her ear as he continued to harden. He pressed harder, wishing the clothes they did have on were gone already.

His fingers led the way between her legs. Her legs parted for him ever so slightly. Her heat was intense. He drew from memory of last making love to her of how her body felt as he move in and out of her. He rubbed her clit through her panties. She leaned more into him and a moan escaped her. She reached between them and found his stiff manhood. She rubbed and stroked it through his shorts. He moved his hips in time with her attention. A smile played again at her mouth because she knew he was as ready as she was.

His hand slide into her panties and found her wet and eager to be touched. She felt good to his fingers. He quickly found her clit and flicked it with his fingers. He continued to use his fingers and her wetness increased. Her hips rocked with his hand movements. They stood there fondling and stroking each other as their need increased and the fear of the kids entering lessened. She continued to rub and stroke his hardness then slipped her hand into his shorts and pulled out throbbing erection.

He ran his hand around on the inside of her panties to the rear. He pulled the panties aside in the back so he could have access to her hot tight place. He continued to rub her wetness from behind. She leaned again over the counter and he guided his hardness slowly into her. He had to bite his lip because she felt so good and when he wasn't with her he dreamed of having her.

She spread her legs wider for him and the she reached under and squeezed his sack. He thrust hard into her as she did as a reward and a punishment. She moaned loudly and he leans over her. "Shhh." he whispered into her ear as he moved in and out of her in slow deliberate movements. She too had to bite at her lip to not moan loudly or scream as he began to slam into her harder and faster.

She wanted more and moved so she could turn around. He smiled at her flushed face and the desire for him in her eyes. He raised her shirt and played with her nipples. He flicked and sucked on them. As he did this he squeezed the other breast. He squeezed, pinched, and tasted each breast and nipple in turn. He lifted her up onto the edge of the counter. He had always loved the fact that the counter was nearly a perfect height. His mouth again captured her breasts.

He pulled her panties down below her knees and off one legs. He moved her to the edge and as he kissed her hard he pushed into her. Her legs wrapped around him as he pounded into her again and again. They used their kissing to keep each other from becoming to loud. Kissing frantically as their pace became erratic. She dug her nails into his shoulders and down his back leaving bright red marks, as she exploded around him. He felt her grow warmer and inner pulsing of her surrounding his stiffness.

He pounded harder and faster into her. Each time he pushed further into her. Her body took all he gave. He continued his assault until he too exploded. Their warm juices mixed within her. They kissed again slowly and deeply. They stayed like that for only moments but to them it was forever. The sound of the tv brought them back and while laughing they cleaned up and redressed.