Breakfast Is Served

Story Info
Breakfast will always be a special time.
2.4k words
4.1
23.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman woke up and looked at the dawning of the sun’s rays seeping through the windows. Tired, she yawned and stretched. Her day was just beginning, but she knows that her cowboy’s day has been going on for awhile already; he has been up for almost 3 hours, waking up at 4 am. Turning over onto her side, she reached out, her hand stroking the indentation on the pillow next to her head. A smile broke across her face. Last night was magnificent!

Rissa reminisced over the events of last night, sighing like a woman well satisfied. Sean had come in late last night from helping with the birthing of a foal. They were to have a special dinner that she had made for them, but then got the call from him, saying that he wasn’t going to be able to come in right away, and wasn’t sure just exactly when he would be gone. She was disappointed, yes, but truly did understand. Still, it was hard for her to get over the letdown. Just the two of them, sharing a night of romance. Oh well she scolded herself. Things happen, and he really did love her, Rissa reminded herself. Sean made time for her when it was really important for her to speak with him, and they were going to have Friday night as their date night. That was an absolute for Sean. He made a pact with her, that they would have one night a week alone for sure, no ifs, ands, or buts. He had been good about that, and it was one of the things in their relationship that Rissa had come to rely on. Sean made time for her, let her know that he thought her important. She sent a prayer of gratitude to the powers that be, that she was blessed to have a man that made time for her, for them.

Glancing at the clock, Rissa smiled slowly, the lines around her eyes smiling as a thought formed in her mind. Sean worked hard, and yet still did a lot for her as well. Look at last night, she thought with a feline pleasure; Sean may have come home late last night, but he sure made it up to her . Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she got out of bed, swaying her hips as she seductively crossed the room to get ready for the new day. Rissa felt the sweet aching of her body, and almost melted as she remembered the loving her cowboy gave her to make up for the cold dinner. Yes, she thought- Sean surprised her last night and gave her something to smile about for sure. Now, it was time to do something for him. She was going to make him breakfast, and make it in a way that he wouldn’t forget any time soon!!

Rissa changed for breakfast, looking forward to Sean’s reaction. She was excited at the greeting he was going to be given, but she was still a bit nervous, so she breathed deeply and calmed herself down. Heading into the kitchen, she goes to the pantry and gets out fresh coffee beans, grinding them and measuring out the amount. Filling the filter with the dark ground fare, she inhales the smell, her nose twitching at the strong smell. Going over to another counter, she reaches on her tiptoes to get a cup and saucer down, hearing the coffee pot heating the water to make the coffee.

Checking carefully to make sure that the cup wouldn’t cut the lips of his precious mouth (smiling at the thought of his mouth on hers), she puttered around the kitchen, cracking and beating eggs, grating cheese, baking cinnamon rolls which will have icing on them in a bit, making toast, and cooking some sausage links and bacon. Looking at the door for Sean’s mid morning break, hurrying, so that he won’t have to wait too long. She sees him coming in, shaking his hat on his knee, and grins, appreciating the way his frame is outlined in the doorway.

She watches as he closes the door and turns his blue eyed gaze upon her, heading in her direction. Feeling her heart rate increase double time, she starts breathing faste, her mouth parted in short exhales. Her eyes widen, darken, at the intent look in his gaze, and quickly turns her back on him, her hands shaking as she stirs the cooking food, feeling flustered. Dang Sean always does this to her! One look, and she is jello.

She bends over to open the oven, taking the rolls out, and places them on the cooling rack. She yelps in surprise at the feel of strong hands on her hips. Her yelp turns into a moan as he pulls her back against his arousal, and grinds it into her backside.

Wrapping one arm around her to hold her against him, Sean moves his other hand under her shirt, and cups her bare breast in his palm, happy that there is no bra. Massaging her soft globe, he feels her nipple grow hard in his hand, and smiles knowingly, seeing the pulse beating wildly at her neck. He takes Rissa’s nipple between his fingers and gives a tug. She moans and trembles, leaning back into him and tilting her head against
his shoulder, sighing shakily.

Not one to pass an opportunity to sample a favorite area of his, Sean kisses her neck at the base of her throat softly, and then licks where his lips have touched, tasting the different smells upon her skin. Knowing she loves to be bitten there and enjoying her response to his ministrations, he places his mouth on her neck once more and opens his lips. Baring his teeth, he bites, nibbling gently, steadily increasing the pressure. Feeling her lean back more against him, he tightens his hold on her. Rissa feels her legs weakening at the onslaught of his attentions, loving the way she feels when she is with him. Excited by the gentle passion with a hint of dangerous and darker passions to come at a later time

She hears her cowboy’s laughter in her ears, as he reaches off to turn off the burners, so the food won’t be spoiled. Rissa tries to regain some of her equilibrium back, turning to face him, a wicked gleam in her eye.

“Alright darlin, out with it; what are you plotting just now?” he asks with a sexy drawl, not really worried.

At his questioning look, Rissa shrugs and tells Sean that she’ll be right back, and places a gentle kiss on a mouth that has shown her gentleness and demanded her complete surrender. Wanting to run to the bedroom, she makes herself walk instead, and sways her hips more deliberately, wiggling her ass to taunt her sexy lover a bit, reminding him when he pulled her body flush against his hardness just a short while ago.

She heard him whistle appreciatively through his teeth, whispering huskily, “Boy howdy.”

Chuckling to herself, Rissa walked into the bedroom with anticipation and quickly shut the door. If he was liking what he just saw, she thought gleefully, he hasn’t seen anything yet!!

When next she came out of the bedroom, Rissa saw Sean’s head bent down as he read something from the paper. Grinning, she went back over to the stove and asked him how many strips of bacon and sausage links he wanted with his breakfast. Looking up to answer her, Sean stared, mouth gaping open.

Who was this sexy apparition before him? he wondered.

He stayed silent, not wanting this to be just a dream. In front of the stove, Rissa watched this man, holding a spatula in her hand as she waited for his answer to her query. She tried not to laugh. Oh the look on his face was priceless, she told herself. She had to admit, it was a number that wasn’t normally worn in the kitchen while making breakfast.

Wearing a red bra and red underwear, and pair of 3 inch heeled shoes, she notes all the expressions floating across Sean’s face, enjoying the look of surprise, of male interest, in his eyes. She knows she isn’t svelte or anything, but stands with a daring glint in her eyes that contrasts sharply with the calm smile on her face. His reaction makes her feel more confident and bold. “Accidentally” dropping the spatula, she bent over to pick it up, allowing him to see the generous cleavage she presents. Grinning wickedly as she sees him shifting in his seat, she slowly straightened up and walked toward him, her head tilted to one side.

“What’s the matter, Cowboy? Aren’t you hungry????”

“As a matter of fact, I am”, replied Sean, standing to head to the door.

Looking back at her he said that he just needed to get something out of his saddle that he forgot to get out. Strange, Rissa thought to herself. Sean was always meticulous with his saddle and taking care of his possessions. Shrugging, she waited for him to come back, missing him already. It was amazing just how much of herself she had given to him, and that he returned those feelings in kind. Smiling wistfully, she glanced at the clock, curious as to what it was that Sean forgot.


Smiling outside, Sean almost ran to the saddle, and grabbed the rope that was hanging from the pommel. Looking back at His bunkhouse, knowing she waits for his return, he smiled evilly. Seems like his woman is feeling a mite frisky, he mused. She would be more so before he was finished with her. Trying to calm his mounting excitement, loving the sense of power and control coursing through him, Sean walked back through the doorframe, his eyes seeking Rissa automatically. He loved her very much, and she made him feel so many things. What a surprise and joy, when it was discovered that they both liked to have a bit of kink in their lives. Memories of the times they talked, of Rissa sharing more of herself with him, giving him more of her trust. All of that has led to where they were now, he thought. The trust she showed him- it humbled him, empowered him. Together, they had explored different kinds of play, and bit by bit, she gave more control of her welfare into his care.

Now, after several months together, she was his in ways that he couldn’t ever have imagined before. They had grown together a great deal, and he recognized a request for play when he saw one.. Yes, he knew Rissa very well- her body language, the tones of her voice, her fears, what she liked. Sean grinned when he replayed the moan as he bit her neck earlier. Yes, his woman was wanting him to control her right now, wanted to play. He watched her silently, noting the emotions playing across her face. Nothing was hidden from him. Not her body, not her thoughts, and not her heart. She loved him, and he would never hurt her, for that would be hurting himself. He liked the control she gave him.

Approaching her with purpose he watches her, one word echoing in his mind as he surveyed her body.

“MINE “

A surge of possessiveness washes over him, and arrogance and strength dominate his features. He smiles wickedly as he watches his Rissa tremble under his hot gaze. She has made sure he wouldn’t be feeling like a gentleman, so he isn’t going to act like one either, he tells himself. After all, he aims to please his “lady”. His “lady” will be quickly metamorphosing into his wanton slut in no time at all, because he wants her, and he will have what is his.

Rissa turned to watch Sean come back in, and is a little confused when he tells her to sit down, that he has a gift for her. She is a little wary, sensing something is going on, but complies and sits on the chair. He has her close her eyes, and watches as her body strains to hear his movements, smiles as he watches her breathing change in anticipation of the unknown. He puts a small cloth around the rope then walks with purpose to her, and uses the rope to tie her to the chair securely.

He spreads her legs wide, so that one hangs over each side of the chair, and ties her legs and ankles to the chair legs. He then takes her arms behind her, binding her wrists with restraints he got out from his room, and undoes her bra, massaging her mounds in his hands roughly, and bending down to bite her on her breast, wanting her to wear his mark the rest of the day while he is gone. She arches and gasps loudly in surprise,, sinking a little deeper into space. He smiles tenderly at her, knowing she trusts him, and then his face goes taut as desire moves with greater force through him. Yes, he will have her, and he knows she will be more than satisfied, but he is going to make her wait, making her desire mount, her need to be pleased. He wants her so hot, so hungry, that she is going to beg to be fucked, and hard, and be fucked now


He gets his knife, and cuts the fabric that is covering the area he most wants access to his view, his mouth, his cock. He kneels between her legs, breathing on her clit, and parts her lips, telling her what he wants to do to her, watching the effect his words have on her body, watching her pussy starts to glisten. He smells her scent, and dips in quickly for a taste, feeling her react to his touch. He talks dirty to her now; telling her that his bitch can’t cum, unless he gives her permission to do so. HE is in control, and she will obey or else she will not be able to find her release. He will stop playing with her altogether if she cums. Smiling as she struggles to control her body's responses, he talks to he all the while- of his day, of how she looks to him, how hard he is, and just exactly how he will fill her......

First, however, he needs food. Sean eats his breakfast, watching his lovely Rissa, and feeding her, getting as turned on as she is, wanting to take what is so available to him right now.


Breakfast is finally over.

‘Thank god’, Sean thinks to himself...’Satisfied with one hunger. Now it's time to satisfy another kind altogether.’

Smiling with anticipation, he moves to make good on his actions......