Breakfast of Champions

Story Info
Our first morning in the new house has us hungry.
1.4k words
4.25
9.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the stove in a pair of Brian's boxers stirring oatmeal for our first breakfast in our new home. I looked down at my thin gray wife beater. I was showing a good amount of cleavage and the blue boxers were his favorite.

Oatmeal...such a sad first breakfast. We'd been unloading the truck until well past midnight. Only the big furniture was in any way "unpacked" as we'd placed most where it would stay at least until it needed to be moved for the renovation.

Oatmeal and a pan were the best I'd been able to find in the mess this morning. I also had dishes and the coffee pot. It was honestly with the muffins I'd baked our last day in the apartment not a bad start at all.

I turned as I heard Brian come in the kitchen catching his kiss on my lips as his arms circled my waist.

"How'd you know I wanted oatmeal?" he asked.

"Aww aren't you a sweet liar?" I knew he disliked oatmeal mornings. I spoiled him with omelets way to often.

His hands squeezed the curve of my stomach. "It's just so heavy."

"There are muffins, too. It'll be good for you to have a full stomach I'm gonna work you hard today." I responded.

His hand slid down and cupped my mound through the thin material of his boxers. "I fucking love your muffin. I'll pass on the oatmeal and fill up on this since it's an option. I promise to do my best work today." His lips brushed the back of my ear and his hand steadily rubbed my pussy.

I felt myself melting into his touch as always. His voice immediately working its magic on me. He knew exactly what it did to me when he talked dirty in my ear like that. It was like warm honey pouring through my mind and middle.

I moved the now most likely over cooked oatmeal off the hot eye and shut off the stove. "We should eat before it gets cold." I said in token resistance.

"Its oatmeal. I'll eat it cold. Now your muffin on the other hand is just getting warm I can tell." His fingers gently pushed the thin fabric into my slit and I had no doubt I was already becoming wet.

His other hand slid under my tee and up to cup my breast. The nipple was hard and tender to his touch. I moaned softly and pressed myself into both his hands more firmly.

I could feel his cock stiffening against the small of my back and reached back to stroke it through the fabric of his boxer briefs. The soft fabric sliding over his hardness was in itself a turn on for me.

Brian began backing up pulling me with him until with a tug we were face to face with my back pressed against the opposite kitchen counter. He leaned into me pushing a thigh between my legs. His mouth was on mine tongue thrust deep.

I began working his t-shirt up caressing the line of hair up from his boxer briefs and over his own small hard nipples. Adorable I thought, as I rubbed my palms in small circle over them.

In reward or revenge his fingers found my own nipples and his thigh began grinding slowly side to side. I could feel the slick slide of my lips against themselves and wet heat over all soaking through the boxers. His groans only confirmed my suspicion he could feel my wetness on his thigh.

He broke our kiss, and whipped my tee over my head returning his fingers to my bare breasts to pluck and tease my painfully hard nipples. "I never get tired of this, how you respond to my every touch, how fucking wet you get." His voice was hoarse and rasping with excitement.

His hands slid down my sides hooking the shorts and whipping them down. I felt his lips graze my hip bone in passing as he bent. He wrapped his hands around my ass cheeks as he came back up lifted insistently so I hopped to the counter.

His lips closed around first one nipple then the other sucking until the nipple popped from his mouth as he moved to the other. I moved my hands through his hair and down over his back scratching lightly and moaning to urge him on. HIs breath fanned hot over my stomach as he kissed, licked and nipped his way down the gentle curve of it. His hands gripped, squeezed, and pulled at my thighs.

Then I felt his nose gently nuzzling in the soft patch of hair covering my mound. The tip of his tongue slowly began to trace the slit of my pussy. I could hear him inhale deeply and feel the hot exhalation of his breath.

"Jesus I could seriously cum right now with two tugs if I just buried my face in your cunt. I love how you taste." He raised his head and looked at me sprawled back on the counter. "I'm going to eat your hot little muffin until you cum on my face. Is that what you want?" He shifted one of my calves over his shoulder and slowly slid one finger deep inside me.

"Yes I want you so much," I squirmed on his finger so ready I would have begged had he wanted me to. "Use two fingers" I urged.

He slid his forefinger out and then slid it back in with his middle as well. I mewled involuntarily. I thrust my hips up just as his mouth touched me instantly slicking his nose and chin with my juices. His tongue circled my clit before he sucked my labia between his lips. His fingers worked deep and I quickly began cumming.

"Oh god don't stop. Don't stop that's it right there." I moaned, my hands shamelessly pushing his mouth against my throbbing clit.

As my orgasm subsided he began long slow sweeps with his tongue cleaning excess juices off my pussy. His fingers still slowly pumped in and out bringing my excitement back up so I'd be ready for him again.

Just as my breath began to quicken his fingers were replaced with his hard cock. I could feel the fabric of his briefs against my thighs and the smack of his balls so I knew he'd been to excited himself to finish pulling them all the way down.

He pulled me forward and upright hugging me to him using just the thrust of his hips to fuck me. My breasts, nipples hard were flattened to him and I could feel the edge of the counter digging into my ass. I wrapped my legs around his hips tilting my own hips so he slid deeper inside with the next thrust.

"Yes just like that honey," I urged him on. I pulled back so I could see his face and I could smell my pussy all over him. He bit his lip and I felt his cheeks clench under my calves.

"Harder." I demanded. "Your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder!"

I smiled as I saw the moment he couldn't hold on any longer and felt him beginning to cum inside me. He thrust deep one last time and I felt the added heat deep in my pussy.

His forehead came to rest on my collar bone and his heaving breaths left me hot then cold.

"Shit I'm sorry babe." I knew he was working himself up to a bad mood since we hadn't cum together at the end and moved to cut him off.

I gripped the back of his neck firmly in one hand and squeezed him with my thighs. "What's that smell? Oooo do you smell that smell? The smell that's all around you?" I sang it softly but still badly off key and it wrung a chuckle from him before I'd even finished a line.

He pulled up and kissed my lips with a smile.

He reached for something behind me which I felt him holding against my back. Ten putting his empty arm under my thighs he lifted me and staggered over to the kitchen table and plopped down in a chair with his now soft cock still firmly inside me.

He winked at my exaggeratedly impressed face before producing the bag of muffins with a flourish between us.

"Muffins, the breakfast of champions, heroes and grown men who do really spectacular shit. Even better they're yours so we know they taste magically delicious."

"That's lucky charms." I said solemnly.

"Hush and stuff your face woman! I'm trying to work my way up to christening this house properly all over." He mocked.

I squirmed a little and leaned in to whisper, "I think if I stuff my mouth with something else you might get worked up a little quicker." And as usual I was right.