Breaking a Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael's baby sister needs to learn her place.
1.8k words
3
145.7k
25
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jade, are you ready yet? We don't have all day, you know!" I shout up the stairs at my bratty little sister as I resume my impatient pacing around the living room of our childhood home where she still resides with our father, who is currently out running errands in town.

"Why don't you suck my ass, Michael? I'll be ready when I'm ready." she snaps back at me, her uppity, high-pitched voice raking at my already frayed nerves.

My asshole sister and I have been invited to a special occasion -one of my close friends from high school, Abby, is having a baby shower in celebration of her unborn child. The fact that she invited me -the only male who would be present- was a serious honor and a clear statement of our intimate relationship. Not sexually intimate, to be completely clear, but, emotionally and psychologically intimate. We knew everything about one another, always knowing exactly what to say to make the other smile or laugh or just feel a little bit better.

She used to babysit Jade when she was still in diapers. And whenever Jade would get smart with her later on, she would shoot back some snide remark about changing her nasty pampers, which would effectively shut her up. This was always very amusing to me as I knew how hard it was to silence the little bitch.

Sadly, when Abby's mother passed away when she was seventeen, she had to move away with her father and older sister, Amber. I was only twenty at the time. In this time period, we lost contact with each other and only began talking to each other again three years later. She admitted to me that her father started abusing her sexually the day after her eighteenth birthday and had been in a consensual sexual relationship with Amber since she was nineteen. She pleaded with me to let her stay with me and I agreed because I truly cared about her well-being. She stayed with me for a total of four years before she found a great job as a fashion designer in New York City. Now, ten years later, she's married to a great guy and pregnant with his child -what she always wanted.

I'm excited about the event as I haven't seen her in over three months and want to catch up with her about everything.

If only Jade would get her ass downstairs.

"Goddamnit, Jade! Get the fuck down here before I come up there and kick your ass!" I practically scream at her, my face red with anger.

"Ooh, I'm shaking in my fucking boots!"

"I'm warning you, Jade."

"What are you gonna do -spank me?" she mocks me, infuriating me even further.

"Don't tempt me, bitch."

"I'd love to see you try that, Michael. I really would."

Anger reaching it's boiling point, I stomp up the stairs to find her sitting in her room in front of her vanity, meticulously fixing her make-up. She smirks at me as I enter, completely undaunted by my angry presence. Her tight ebony ringlets are tied into an elaborate bun at the top of her head, held together by a few bobby pins and a scarlet scrunchie, a tendril or two framing her admittedly beautiful, heart-shaped face. Said face is deftly decorated with blood red lipstick on her pouty, bee-stung lips, smoky mascara and silver-grey eyeliner outlining her cat-like heterochromic eyes, sparkling emerald and intense silver-indigo. The small beauty mark near her lower lip accenting her mysterious allure as it falls black against pallid ivory flesh.

Just looking at her face could get me hard, though I would never admit that to her. Her ego is already much too big to stand. No need to expand it any further.

She stands, and as she does, I get a full view of my stunning nineteen-year-old sister.

A tight-fitting carmine frock adorns her long, lanky form, thin, off-shoulder straps barely holding it up, her perky b-cup breasts out-thrust in narcissistic pride. The blood red corset laced in black makes her hips and breasts much more pronounced than normal. Where the corset ends, the skirt puffs out into a short, plaid, pleated skirt of red, black, and white, barely concealing her upper thighs. She wears matching black-laced, red elbow-gloves and garter-belt thigh-highs which compliment her lithe limbs to perfection, the outfit topped off by her seemingly brand new black combat boots which end just under her knees and have red laces tied right at the top.

Her allure is absolutely irresistible, every possible detail about her accented with impeccable taste and grace. This hyper-sexualixed version of Lolita fashion she chose to wear couldn't of been chosen for a baby shower. There is no way she would doll herself up so much for such a simple celebration.

And as I continue to stare at her form, so lovely in every way, I feel myself becoming as hard as titanium, my blood pressure shooting to levels I never knew, pre-cum staining my rented dress pants.

"J-Jade..." I stutter out, as her name is the only competent thing that I can conjure up at the moment.

She grins that egotistical grin and I know that I'm falling right into her trap. But, I don't care. An animalistic urge begins to surge through me as I gaze hungrily at her, feening for her lush legs and ripe buttocks and sweet cunt.

She sashays up to me in a loose-hipped, calculated way that almost makes me jump her right then. She makes her way over and comes so close to my face that my throbbing erection brushes up against her tight stomach.

"What's wrong, Mikey? I thought you were going to punish me." she breathes into my ear, moving her face back up to meet my gaze, her plump lips barely touching mine in the process.

"I am." I growl in her face as I quickly pick her up by her slim waist and slam myself down on her chair, roughly placing her over my knee. She lets out something between a squeal and a childish giggle as I do so, clearly enjoying my loss of control.

"Oh, Mikey, please don't be too rough with me!" she coos, sweetly, her tone full of convivial sarcasm and challenge. I can tell from the way she holds her ass in the air like a bitch on heat that being rough is exactly what she is craving from me -her older brother, her childhood friend, her archnemesis, her most hated rival in almost everything we do. When did my sweet, sardonic baby sister turn into such a little masochistic slut?

I grow even harder as vivid, lewd images of Jade break into my consciousness, finally destroying the incest barrier which, up until now, was keeping these nasty thoughts at bay. I see her sucking strange men's cocks while others fill her ass and pussy with their hot seed. I see her eating out another young girl's dirty asshole and then subsequently frenching her, sharing their dirty deed with each other.

"Fuck, Mikey! Will you get to it already and stop staring into space like a fucking idiot?" Jade interrupts, dashing my perverted thoughts with her horny, frustrated voice. I look down at her writhing, whimpering form and smirk, raising my hand to strike her.

"W-wait-" she cries out, but, it's too late. As my open hand harshly slaps her perfectly round, firm ass through her dress and panties, she squeals again in pleasurable pain and a loud, bubbly fart resounds throughout the room. As soon as the magnificent scent reaches my nose, so pungent and raunchy and sweet, I completely lose my mind.

I rip off her now stained knickers and lift up her dress while pulling my pants and boxers to my knees, thrusting her light form onto my cock, and am greeted by her warm, sopping wet pussy engulfing it. I stand quickly, and begin thrusting as hard and fast as possible into her virgin-tight cunt, utterly mad with pent-up lust and loathing. I'm barely aware of her screaming for me to stop until I feel a strange substance covering my stomach. I glance down to see that Jade is involuntarily defecating all over me, her, and her dress. The scent of her feces is even more inebriating than that of her flatulence. It overwhelms me with it's sensual odor and, after a couple more exceptionally hard thrusts, I have the most immaculate, blissful orgasm of my entire life, ejaculating stream after stream of my jizz into her awaiting pussy, filling it to the absolute brim.

My green eyes glaze over as I clutch the dresser for support, carelessly allowing Jade to drop face-first to the floor. Panting, I run a hand through my mess of sweaty brunette curls and steal a glance at Jade and snap out of my daze when I see what I've done to her.

Sobbing, lying in a pile of her own feces and urine, a good part of it caked onto her ass and dress, my semen and her unmistakable hymen blood running down her slim legs, is my sister. My sweet, sardonic baby sister.

Who I've just raped.

I open my mouth to apologize right when I hear Dad entering the back door. I look at the watch on my wrist and the huge shit mound covering my rented tuxedo jacket and abdomen. There's no way I can make it to Abby's party now. She'll be so dissapointed when she realizes that I'm not coming.

My anger returning, now in full force, I hastily throw my tuxedo jacket and pants aside. I kick Jade in-between her breasts and pick her up by her waist.

"You fucking cunt! You made me late to the party!" I scream in her pained, red-streaked face full of shame.

"Michael, how could you do this to me? I'm your sister! We're family!" she screeches back at me, her spittle flying at my face.

I throw her to the ground and land on top of her, struggling with her as I make to disrobe her completely.

Suddenly, the door to her bedroom opens and there stands our father with a pepsi and a container of pringles in each hand, his face quickly changing from jovial greeting to absolute horror as he sees the scene before him.

I panic, and begin to stand up, until I hear him laugh heartily.

Confused, I look up to see him grinning perversely down at us, setting the food items aside.

"Well, how 'bout that? My own son beats me to it! Well done, my boy!" he congratulates me as he closes the door behind him.

"So, wait, you aren't angry, Dad?" I ask, still confused. He chuckles again.

"Angry? Are you off your head? I've been trying to fuck this little skank since she turned eighteen!" he explains, unbuckling his trousers. I grin, finally understanding.

"What a mess you two kids have made!"

"Wanna join, Pop?" I offer as I manage to rid Jade of her dress.

"Of course. Let's teach this bitch a lesson."

And with that, we both grab our cocks and begin urinating on Jade's shuddering, naked form.