Breaking and Training

Story Info
Young woman is made a sex slave.
23k words
4.51
332.8k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers

Of course this is a work of fiction and anyone that would enslave a person against their will needs to be institutionalized. Enjoy it for the fiction it is.

----------------------------------

It started as just a desire to have regular pussy, then became an obsession. Though I had prepared for it, when it actually happened it came quite by accident and as such a pleasant surprise.

I guess the old adage, prepare for opportunity and it just might come knocking at you door, has some validity to it.

When I built my place in the country I had a storm cellar built, too. Though it had use as a place to go during tornadoes and such, and I used it to store fruits and vegetables at harvest time until I could get around to canning or freezing them, its main purpose was to serve as a dungeon. I had had a girl friend earlier in my life that liked BDSM games and I had grown fond of playing Master to submissive women.

The only problem was the games were more like D/s than BDSM as the role-play partners could express boundaries, and none were willing to go as far as I wanted to take it. I needed a real sex slave to 'use and abuse' as I saw fit. The dungeon was outfitted in such a way so as to preclude curiosity if someone came down into its dark recesses for a reason other than sex play.

The subterranean room was divided in two. After the contractor who built it left, I erected a wall that divided the room into two rooms. With thick concrete walls on the surface, you really couldn't tell how big it was inside, so abbreviating the space would raise no suspicion, should the wrong people become curious. The door to the hidden chamber was a shelf for storing jars of vegetables and fruits after canning. It rolled away from the wall on casters. Every spring I would repaint the floor battleship gray so the caster trail wasn't apparent. I had had electricity run to the underground enclave, but not so much for the legitimate use area, as for the 'play area'. In the event of using it for storm safety, electricity would likely fail anyway, and the contractor who built it gave me a strange look when I asked for electricity to be run to it. He remained dubious when I explained it would see more use as a large pantry than it would ever see as a storm safe room. But money talks and he brought an electrician in to do the wiring. I started laying in building materials during the last few days the construction crew was on site. This raised some curiosity and I just explained I was going to add on to my chicken coop. Then the day came they finally finished and left my small farm.

I hauled the lumber down into the space I was 'remodeling' and built the dividing wall in a matter of hours. Then I constructed several shelves to go along the walls of the 'legitimate' space. The shelf with the casters was next and I had my concealed door to the interior space. Fortunately I have a good understanding of electricity, and though not an electrician, I managed to split the circuit running to the room and separate the power to the two sides. Now I cleaned up the workspace that would serve as my storm cellar and canning storage area, and started on the dungeon part. This was considerably easier to begin with, and I started putting eyehooks in the walls and ceiling of the area. These would serve as places to hang rope and chains from. I built a 'rack' and a couple of 'stocks'. A bunk was built into one wall, and a small shower was added. It had crossed my mind if I couldn't find a willing sex slave the traditional way, I had seen ads where foreigners would 'lease' a woman for an extended period (most of the ads listed a years lease) and I would go that route. I was 55 and so the window of opportunity for me to experience these activities was drawing to a close, rapidly.

The last thing I built was a rebar cage. I had taken a welding course and I laid in a supply of construction rebar they use to reinforce concrete pillars and such and welded the cage in one corner of the room. I didn't know if I would need it, but you know what they say, 'better to have and not need than to need and not have'.

I moved all my BDSM accoutrements to the room, which wasn't much. An assortment of whips, dildos, chains, gags, retraining harnesses, a cattle prod and a tazer, and similar items. I would surely need to add more, later. The 'Dungeon' was ready. Now I just needed to find a willing playmate.

Time went by and no takers were forthcoming. I spent a lot of time in the room creating new 'accessories' and tinkering with what was already there. Like I said this became a bit of an obsession for a time. I finally got control of the obsession, and stopped tinkering with the room. I think actually I had done everything that could be done so losing the obsession wasn't that hard. I continued to look for a subject for the room, but found most of the web sites that were like personals sites for alternative lifestyles were as big a rip-off as regular personals sites were.

Then one day fate intervened.

I was driving down a country road on the backside of my place, checking the fences for places that needed repair. This was a pasture designated for the few head of cattle I would graze to provide beef. I was going to the sale barn on the weekend and I needed to be sure I had the pasture in good shape before I brought stock home. The fact I chose to drive that day was fortuitous. As I crept slowly up the dirt and gravel road, I saw a young girl walking. I wondered what she was doing along here, because there weren't any houses for at least two miles in any direction except for my house that was a half mile through the pasture and woods. It was just getting dark when I saw her walking up the road. I had just topped a rise in the lane and she was a hundred yards or so in front of me. I picked up the binoculars in the seat beside me and focused on her walking up the road in front of me.

She was dressed western, with Jeans and a plaid style western shirt it appeared from the yoke, and boots. Her jeans were a brand called 'Rockies' and were designed for women, without hip pockets and cut to accentuate the ass. Hers was certainly a nice ass, and it swayed naturally left to right, then right to left as she walked, though she was walking rather slowly. She had long blonde hair the hung half way down her back. I drove rather quickly up to overtake her.

With a white beard and moustache, I look more like a benevolent grandfather rather than a person to fear. As I pulled up beside her, I spoke, startling her from the reverie of thought she was in. I inquired if she was in trouble and did she need a ride.

Understand out in the country like this, folks aren't as suspicious as they are in the city. A natural wariness is still taught the children of country folk, though mostly the same lessons mothers have been teaching their daughters since time immemorial.

She grew a huge infectious smile as it occurred to her what I was asking and after my appearance had had time to register in her mind.

"Yes." She said.

"Get in." I replied gesturing toward the door.

She walked around the front of my pickup truck and climbed inside. I reminded her to fasten her seat belt, more as a way to have something adult and authoritarian to say than anything else.

I asked "Where to?"

She introduced herself as Mildred, but said her friends just called her Millie. I told her I was Frank. She said her house was about 5 miles up the road. I asked why she was out here, alone, so far from home. She started to cry and said her boyfriend had brought her out here, when they were supposedly going to get some dinner and go dancing, and then he tried to get her to have sex with him. When she refused he told her to get out of his truck, called her a tease and insisted she give him his ring back (they were going steady). She showed me where he had torn her blouse when he got rather aggressive.

I was reminded of the old joke saying "If you aren't out here after, what I'm out here after, you're going to be out here after I'm gone."

I was driving slow pondering whether to take advantage of the situation, telling her I was checking my fences, which was true, though I never turned and looked at the fence again. I guess my grandfatherly appearance and the fact I was 'in her court' on every position she postulated in the conversation, helped her to relax, for she opened up to me about herself and what had occurred with her boyfriend that evening.

She told me she was a recent graduate of the local high school and starting the county community college in the fall. She said she had just turned 19.

She went on to say she had offered to suck her boyfriend's cock, in lieu of sex, as she wanted to remain a virgin until her wedding night. She said sucking his cock wasn't really sex anyway, so there wouldn't be anything wrong with it. You got to love the merging of country values (wanting to remain a virgin) and modern ideas about sex the younger generation has (giving head isn't considered sex. Thank you Mr. Clinton).

She said that she had been blowing him for months to ward off sex and to prevent him getting 'blue balls' (another fine urban myth) but that tonight he had insisted on fucking. She blushed and apologized when she said the 'F-word'. I told her not to worry about it I had heard it before. She said he had shot down her worries of pregnancy, by being prepared with several condoms.

She said he had no respect for her position on wanting to save herself for marriage and in giving her cherry to her husband. She was really starting to get emotional and was crying rather profusely as she explained. Her getting her blouse torn, apparently a favorite was really upsetting to her, and the fact her head cheerleader/football player boyfriend relationship had ended was hard, as she had thought they would get married. She finally said since she planned on marrying him and truly loved him, perhaps she should have given into him. She even said maybe she was a tease as he had alleged.

I tried to console her.

"You were right to save your virtues for the honeymoon. He should have respected that position. If you had given yourself to him he likely wouldn't have married you. Once he had gotten into your panties that would have been the end of the two of you."

She appeared totally comfortable with me, and said nothing when I turned off the road to her house and headed back toward my place. I had decided this was too good an opportunity to pass up. Here was a little hottie, a former cheerleader no less. A beautiful blond and her boyfriend would be the principal suspect in her disappearance. It wasn't until I crossed the cattle guard at my front gate she asked where we were going. I had a story ready by then.

"I am preparing chicken and dumplings for my supper and I have a chicken boiling on the stove. I need to turn it off real quick then I will take you home."

She hadn't really gotten nervous, but she seemed to relax, accepting my explanation as valid. When I asked if she wanted to come in as this could take a few minutes, she declined and said she would wait for me in the truck. I parked on the back of the house, between the house and the cellar. The little road that had been formed as I delivered lumber and such to the cellar while building my 'dungeon' was almost gone, but enough of it still existed to appear on casual observation as if I used this area to park on a regular basis.

I went into the house and turned off the chicken stewing in the large pot (it really hadn't been a lie, though it could have continued to cook if I had decided to take Millie on home) and retrieved my .357 revolver from my den. I walked out the front door and came around the house so I was approaching from the rear of the truck. I walked up to her window undetected, and stuck the pistol into the side of her head. She jumped, startled at my presence, then looked really scared when she realized I had stuck a pistol to her head. I told her I had no intention of hurting her, if she just went along with what I told her to do. I told her to get out of the truck. About that time Jake, my juvenile Rottweiler appeared. I couldn't have timed this better.

Jake was trained to growl at a stranger, but unless you did something overt that was the extent of his aggression. Yet, looking like the cross between a Doberman and a Pitt Bull, he was a scary sight. Millie got out of the truck and Jake growled at her. "Is your dog going to bite me, Mister?" it was funny, because up until that very moment, she had been calling me Frank, now I was Mister.

"Not unless you do something stupid."

"Jake, go lay down."

He skulked over to his favorite spot on the cool concrete roof of the cellar and lay down, seemingly ignoring us, though I knew he had one eye cast our direction to react if trouble suddenly showed up. Jake was an awesome dog.

I directed Millie toward the cellar entrance and she stumbled slowly that direction, the pistol now stuck in the small of her little back.

"What are you going to do to me, Mister?"

"Nothing you won't come to enjoy. You are to be my houseguest for a little while. If you do exactly as you are told, I won't be hurting you. At least not in a bad way anyway."

Then I lied. "After a bit, I will let you go home."

Millie stopped asking questions as I led her down into the cellar. When I opened the dungeon room door and turned on the overhead fluorescent light, her eyes grew huge as she looked at the various devices and such in the room. Tears flowed freely from her eyes. I led her to the cage and put her in it. I locked the door, and told her to relax, I would be back soon.

I went back upstairs, parked my truck in the front, and went into the house. I turned on the video hookup to the room and watched as she tried for several minutes to get out of the cage. As I watched I changed into leather pants with a Velcro crotch covering and black T-shirt. I turned on the alert system I had installed that would flash a warning if someone drove across my cattle guard. I had no illusions about whether I would become involved in the search for Millie. She would be reported missing and the boyfriend would allege he dumped her on the road where I found her. Since it bordered my property the sheriff would no doubt come by to ask if I had seen her. The boy friend would ultimately be blamed for her disappearance, and that would end the search. I didn't think I would hear from the sheriff before the first of the week and certainly not tonight, but I wanted to be prepared just in case.

I returned to the dungeon after I ate some supper. I took a bowl of the chicken and dumplings to Millie though I didn't know if she would eat.

She was hungry and to my surprise ate ravenously. While she was eating, I made some preparations. Once she had finished, I took the bowl and opened the door to the cage. She stood inside the cage, hesitant to come out, and I decided it was time to start her indoctrination.

"Get your slutty little ass out here girl!" I bellowed at her.

She jumped and came rather demurely though quickly out of the rebar enclosure. I gestured over to the stock I had setup on the far side of the room. She walked toward the device.

This stock was one like you would see in a history book, or theatrical reenactment of the colonial period in Jamestown. It was made entirely of 2X6s, except for the headpiece, which was two 2X10s. A hinge connected the 2X10 pieces on one side, and a hasp on which to affix a lock on the other side. The two pieces had a 16-inch diameter hole in the middle and two 5-inch diameter holes on either side. The stock was about waist high, about 3.5 feet from the floor, so that an average sized person in it was bent at the waist, and almost parallel to the floor. To this configuration I had added an addition.

Two feet back from the headpiece on the stock, was a part that looked like a sawhorse. It was only a couple of inches shorter than the main part of the stock. The holes in the stock were lined with foam rubber covered with velveteen fabric, as was the top of the sawhorse addition. I had built this for willing participants and so I had added some things to make it comfortable.

I told her to take her clothes off, and a dawning of what to expect appeared in her eyes. She started crying and asked

"Are you going to rape me?"

A look of excitement, that could have been simply fear, came into eyes, but the look of fear on her face told me it wasn't really excitement at the possibility of being raped. I decided it was time to fill her in on what was going to happen to her, and what was expected of her.

"No I am not going to rape you. In fact I won't do anything to you, you don't ask for. Your life as you knew it though is over. The girl that awoke in your bed this morning no longer exists. Now little Millie is no longer. In her stead is a slaveslut, bitch-whore. You will become my fucktoy. I won't force this on you, you will ask for it. For now you may refuse anything sexual I ask of you. Once you ask me to take you though, you can never refuse anything I tell you to do. When you ask me to fuck your tight little pussy, you are my whore to personally use and allow others to use as I see fit.

"You will be trained so you know how to give pleasure and how to act in any scenario I ask you to participate in. This way you won't have to be punished for not knowing what to do. Once you become a willing fucktoy, you will probably want to fuck all the time. I will bring you cocks of all varieties to use your body and give you your fill of salacious sex. You will learn the only bad cock is one that won't get hard and fuck you. As long as you do what you are told, your life will be easy. After a while it will become one long continuous orgasm.

"If you refuse or aren't enthusiastic about carrying out my instructions you will be punished. I am strict but I am fair. Your punishment will be swift and it will be severe. That is for your own good."

Millie hadn't started undressing. In fact she had stood there in front of me crying as I outlined the terms of her existence from this point forward.

"I said take your fucking clothes off bitch!" I bellowed again. Prolonging her impending nudity as long as possible, the young girl dropped to the floor and started slowly removing her boots. It was time to act.

I reached for the cattle prod lying on the table nearby and told her

"Hurry and quite stalling." I bellowed again.

The threat of the cattle prod, a device with which she was no doubt familiar, helped to a point. Millie quickly finished messing with the removal of her socks and stood back up. I pressed the trigger to discharge the cattle prod as it hung loosely at my side and the crackle as the device discharged its unpleasant electrical charge caused her to reach for the button and zipper at the front of her jeans. She was looking at the fastener and fumbling with it slowly. Far slower than I knew she would be if nature was calling or whatever and she wanted to get out of the jeans, so I raised the cattle prod and laid it against her arm and squeezed the trigger to discharge it. She was surprised by the sudden minor jolt of electricity and squealed and jumped away from its stinging discharge.

"Why did you do that?" she squealed rubbing the spot on her arm.

"Faster, you are moving too slowly. And you aren't to speak unless you are told to or something I say requires an answer from you. Otherwise your only words will be 'Yes, Master' to acknowledge I told you to do something or that you understand. If you have a question you will request permission to speak. Am I clear?"

"Yeees" was her tentative reply. I reacted quickly the cattle prod discharged again, this time in the middle of her chest.

Orexis
Orexis
324 Followers