Breaking Ann Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick begins the breaking of his frigid wife Ann.
5.1k words
4.46
248.8k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirandy
Mirandy
38 Followers

The night had finally arrived.

Their car pulled up to the secluded mountain retreat. Rick opened the trunk and took the luggage out while Ann grabbed the groceries. As they walked through the door, Ann was pleased with the place -- spacious, clean and apparently with a loft bedroom upstairs. It was definitely nicer than she expected it to be when Rick first told her they were going to the woods for a long weekend.

"You put the groceries away and I'll handle the luggage," said Rick, not wanting her to see the bedroom. He had come up the day before to prepare things and knew if Ann got even the slightest suspicion of what was about to happen to her, the plan would be ruined.

Ann put the groceries away and started preparing a light snack of fruit and cheese for the both of them. "A nice bottle of wine would compliment that snack perfectly, don't you think?" Rick asked as he returned downstairs.

"Well, this is a vacation," said Ann, prudishly, "so maybe just one glass."

One glass was all Rick needed to slip Ann the tranquilizer his buddy Jim had supplied to him. She was asleep within an hour. Time to begin.

He carried her up to the bedroom and lay her out on the table he had bought especially for this night. It was complete with straps, collapsible sections to allow for easy access, and separate sections for each leg that could be positioned up, out or down and allowed the user to be spread wide. He quickly secured her to it making sure not to miss any of the straps. Rick then proceeded to lay out his online purchases -- a G-spot stimulator, anal beads, butt plugs and dildos in various sizes, two gags, a mask, and various lubes.

Rick opened another bag and pulled out an electric shaver and bikini wax kit. For as long as Rick had known her, Ann had let the coarse brown hair between her legs grow freely and he was yearning to see it shaved smooth and bare. Usually this wouldn't matter much as Ann never let Rick get close enough to see anything anyway, but this night would be very different.

As Rick began to shave his wife he examined her body up close and decided immediately that she was undeniably a very attractive woman. She looked at least ten years younger than her age of thirty-two. She hadn't aged at all in the four years Rick had known her.

Rick's gaze moved up Ann's slender legs, past her voluptuous hips and flat stomach to her full, firm breasts. He never understood her why she was so self conscious and cold in bed.

She wasn't a virgin when they married, but close to it. She had only had sex twice in her entire life, both times more than five years ago. Rick found all of this out during their eighth date, well past that lucky third date point when most girls give in. That was the first night Ann was willing to let him come into her apartment at the end of a date, but only after informing him that she did not believe in premarital sex. This made Rick see Ann as demure and innocent, just the type of woman you would take home to Mom. He proposed two weeks later and they picked a date.

During the ceremony all Rick could think about was finally fucking Ann. He barely managed to pay attention to the Minister, who he was sure noticed his 9 inches of uncircumcised cock bulging awkwardly in his rented trousers. Afterwards came the reception. It was lovely, but Rick couldn't wait to get out of there. He'd waited long enough.

Ann was being carried over the threshold of their hotel suite and laid on the bed. His mouth covered hers with hungry kisses.

"Finally you are mine, all mine," Rick said as he began to kiss down her neck and lift up her dress, but her thighs instinctively clamped shut. His fingers slipped up and around her back to undo her buttons, undressing her, but she froze. Moments later, lying on the bed undressed with her husband attempting to hold her legs apart, Rick dipped his head to taste her cunt. Ann responded by attempting to pull his head away.

'This is so new to her. She'll warm up to it in time,' he thought to himself as he moved onto more traditional methods of making love.

Rick lay next to his bride kissing her, fondling her nipples, reaching down to spread her legs, then rolling onto her. All was being done with absolutely no reaction from Ann. He tried to work around her frigid attitude, sure she would get into it once she felt him fill her. He'd been with many women and none had ever complained.

Stroking her face, whispering in her ear, he tried to get her juices going "I can't wait to hear you moan. I'm going to fuck you until you scream for more!"

His words only seemed to cause her to tense up even more. He was losing his patience. This woman was now his wife. He'd waited a long time for this night. He decided that he would have to let his cock change her attitude since nothing else seemed to be working and he was not about to wait one night longer.

Rick's knees parted Ann's thighs and he managed to line his cock up with her tight hole, looking into her face for some reaction. Nothing. He grabbed her head, held it still and stared into her eyes as his cock pushed through. First just the bulbous head ... in then back out, in, out, in, out, waiting for some reaction, some signal of her awakening. Again, nothing as she clamped her eyes tightly shut.

He couldn't stop now. He'd waited too long already. He turned his head, spit in his hand and reached down to stroke his cock and provide some wetness where she would not. Once again in, out, in, out, in, out, then sliding half in and resting it there, savoring the tightness he had been waiting months for and desperately trying to get some sort of reaction from Ann. Still nothing, just a slight twisting of her face that Rick recognized as nothing other than pure disgust.

"My beautiful bride ... open your eyes and look at me," Rick said. As her eyes met his, he thrust his remaining inches deep inside of her as she gasped and he moaned. He fucked her slow and long at first waiting for her face to register pleasure. She did not move at all, lying still on the bed under his weight, showing absolutely no emotion.

A mixture of pent up lust and anger swept over Rick and he stopped making love and began to really fuck Ann now. He scooped up her legs in his arms, pulling his rod out until only the huge bulbous head was trapped inside that tight snatch then slamming in until his balls slapped against her ass. Through it all she never got into the pounding she was receiving and laid there like a rag doll.

It is now nearly three years later and not much has changed. While he no longer has to pry her legs apart, she still will not let go of her inhibitions. He can only have her in the missionary position while she lies there lifeless. She behaves as if it is her duty and nothing more. He's had enough of this shit.

Rick finished removing every last bit of Ann's hair from between her legs and cleaned up, returning his supplies to the bag they came in. As if on cue, she began to stir, pulling on her restraints. He quickly went to her without saying a word and slipped the mask on her.

Once her mask was in place Rick began to explain "Tonight you are not permitted to move. That will be the only part of tonight that will be natural to you. You are here to be my fuck slave. Scream if you must, but there is not another person for miles who will help you."

Ann attempted to thrash in her restraints, but to no avail. "Richard, get me out of this thing. I'm not some depraved pervert. I'm divorcing you as soon as we get home!"

"Oh. Well in that case, Ann, I have nothing to lose, now do I?" Rick said as he began to crank her legs open. "I've waited three long years to fuck my wife like a woman should be fucked. If you won't give it up willingly, I plan on taking it."

Ann continued to strain against her restraints, continued to speak, continued to threaten then beg and cry. Screaming was one thing ... Rick could take that. Hell, he might even welcome it as some sort of emotion. What he couldn't take was the constant bitching and nagging. Out came the ball gag. Small, but quite effective and it prevented any of her words from being audible.

With her ass at the edge of the table and her legs now spread and held up by their stirrups, he was ready to begin. His first move was to strike her bare bottom as hard as he could, causing shrieks from behind the gag that sent shivers up his spine and caused his cock to stir. "Thwaaakk, thwaaak!" ... two more strikes for good measure and he was ready to begin.

"It's all mine, now, Ann. All mine and laid out before me," Rick said as he pulled a stool up to the end of the table where her cunt was on display. "You might as well just lay back and try to enjoy it. You really don't have much of a choice."

He began by slowly lowering his head to her clit. This would be the first time since their wedding night that he had tried this, told by Ann early in their marriage that she didn't like it. Inches away, he blew on it, noticing a slight movement in her loins, not sure if she was actually getting excited or just recoiling in fear or most likely disgust. With that, he touched her nub with the tip of his tongue and then made small circles around it. He reached for the bottle of lube that heated up on your skin and put one small drop on her clit. A small whimper escaped out from behind her gag as he blew on that heated button. He began working her clit, barely touching it at first and then taking it between his lips and suckling it. Another small, embarrassed whimper. Hmmm. Time for a finger to slide up her cunt. She was actually slightly wet. Tight, but wet, and it excited him.

"You will appreciate the attention your Master is giving your pussy, slave. I will continue without mercy until your hot cunt is fully wet, slut." With that, Rick slapped her clit. The force and shock made her body jerk.

"First one slap for one minute of oral pleasure, then two slaps for two minutes and so forth until I decide you are sufficiently wet. You should thank your Master for getting you wet. Did you hear me, slave! Thank your Master!" Rick bellowed as he reached out and pinched her clit. Ann jerked, mumbling something Rick doubted was a thank you.

Rick had a good feeling about tonight. His cock was like granite right now, seeing his beautiful bride being broken. Before the night was over, he would break her fully, her anal cherry included.

He added a second finger to her pussy. He worked the fingers into to her hot snatch, twisting and spreading them as he licked her nub and pulled out two well lubed fingers. Ahhh ... her body was beginning to respond.

He lifted his head and "Thwaaaaaak, thwaaaaak!" Two minutes, two slaps on her swelling clit.

He quickly grabbed the slim G-spot stimulator and slowly inserted it, watching for any movement from her. When he saw her body go slack, no longer tense or straining against the leather buckles, he knew the tool had hit home. He immediately focused on her clit, suckling, tickling, jabbing with his tongue while working on her G-spot.

Her juices began to coat the tool and his hand. As he noticed this, he stopped all stimulation. He could see her chest rise and fall.

"Thwaaaaak, thwaaak, thwaaak!" Three minutes, three slaps. He pulled away and watched for a reaction.

Her chest heaving, he reached up and pulled a nipple. She shuddered. Yes, this would be a very good night, but he thought he would stray a bit from his original plan.

He had planned on taking her cunt, fucking her hard then shooting his cum into her as he bottomed out against her cervix, but her body was responding better than he had imagined. He cranked her legs up farther in the air and returned to his stool.

Her juices were now spilling down her ass. He returned the G-spot tool to it's home and thought he heard her quietly moan. He smiled to himself, thinking by the end of the night she would be screaming. Whether from pain or pleasure remained to be seen.

Coating one of his fingers with a desensitizing anal lube, he brought it up to her most guarded spot and rubbed it into the now unprotected spot. High pitched sounds of protests came through the gag in Ann's mouth as her legs tensed.

"No sense it fighting it, my slave. There is no escape," said Rick, continuing with the tongue lashing.

After a few moments, he reached down to test the lube out. With his pinky, he traced around the rosebud and to his amazement, it relaxed and opened up a bit. He inserted the finger halfway up her asshole before feeling any resistance. He withdrew his finger, coated it with the lube and returned it to her upturned ass just as he began to suck on her clit. She was now making little yelping noises and faint moans were mingled in from behind the gag. He pulled his finger out and reached for the small beads that were soaking in a bowl of lube among all of the other toys he bought with which to ravage her virgin hole. He ran the small lube covered bead around her pucker while working on her g-spot and began pressing, attempting to open her.

"Push out with your asshole NOW!" Rick commanded. He knew she would take it easier with some cunt lapping, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. "NOW slave!" he once again commanded, now in a deadly serious tone that Ann had never before heard from her husband.

As she bore down, the first bead popped in and was sucked into her virgin passage as she gasped. Rick let the string drop.

"Good slave," he said, petting her clit, which seemed to send shock waves through her with a bead now lodged up her tight ass.

He could see her rosebud twitch every time he ran his hand directly over her swelling nub. It was involuntarily trying to pull more beads inside and he was all too happy to help it along. The next bead was larger, but "Thwaaaak!" he slapped her clit and she took it like a pro. Then another and another, each one larger than the last.

As he returned his mouth to her clit, suckling and rolling the nub between his teeth, he began to slowly fuck her with the beads ... one out, two in, two out, three in until they were all buried deep in her virgin ass. He decided it was time to move on.

"Thwaaaak, thwaaaaaak, thwaaaaaaaaak!" His hand came down on her clit as he pulled the beads out. She let out what was probably the first moan of her life, even though it may have been more out of relief than lust.

"Thank your Master for filling your ass, slave," Rick said. He heard no response from Ann. "Very well, my slave. Perhaps your Master didn't give you enough to be thankful for."

The plug Rick now reached for wasn't the biggest, but after seeing her take all of the beads, it wasn't the smallest one he had either. It was a slim triple ripple and he couldn't wait to see her ass open up to accept the increasing sizes then snap shut on the very narrow shaft. He also grabbed a bullet vibrator and quickly fed that into her now dripping cunt.

As he touched the tip of the plug to her tight little hole and pushed, he turned on the vibe and commanded "Open up and take it, my fuck slut. NOW!" as he brutaly slapped at her clit.

The first ring finally popped in just as he brought his hand down for the fourth slap. Next he pinched the swollen, sensitive nub and the second ring popped in. One to go, the largest, and then it would be buried fully in her rectum.

He softly licked at her clit while burying a finger up her snatch, pressing the bullet on her g-spot. He pulled out the second ring then and without warning corkscrewed the plug fully up her ass, shoving it in as she spasmed and cried out. Her cunt closed around his finger. He could see the plug twitch as she came for the first time in their marriage. Her body had betrayed her.

He let her ride out the waves that were so new to her, giving her a taste of what could be. He then removed his finger and the vibe, but left the plug buried, her tight virgin sphincter holding it tight.

Time for a little oral training. He approached her head and dropped that section of the table down causing her head to fall back.

"Every good fuck slave has to know how to accept a man's cock down her throat. I will remove your gag but you are not permitted to speak. Not one word other than 'yes Master or 'no Master' and only when you are instructed, understand?" he said as he removed the ball from her mouth and parted her lips with his head of his rod, working it in with Ann surprisingly taking the first couple of inches without protest.

He wanted to gag her a couple of times, break her and free her from yet another one of her inhibitions, but he wouldn't be filling her throat with cum ... that was to come later.

Slowly he snaked his cock in and out of her mouth then putting his hands firmly on either side of her head, holding her still, he firmly fed her nearly all of his 9 inches, watching her mouth wrap unnaturally and obscenely around it's thickness. He felt her gag reflex and pulled out only long enough to allow her to catch her breath then fed it to her again.

"You have no idea how this pleases your Master, slave." He dropped the head of the table down even further, lining himself up with her throat and said "Now I will show you what it is like to have your throat fucked before I fuck your other holes."

Ann began to mumble something through the cock in her mouth, but before she could get it out all nine inches were filling her mouth and throat. He was now pumping in and out slowly, fucking it like a pussy, watching the bulge appear in her throat as he stroked in. It was all too much to take. He had to stop.

Ann immediately tried to speak. Rick shoved four fingers into her throat and pinched a nipple hard, twisting it cruelly.

"Silence, slave, or I will gag you again."

"But ..." said Ann, and all four fingers returned to her mouth.

Rick reached for the table behind her head for the new gag, the gag shaped like a small cock. Removing his fingers he shoved the gag into her throat, warning "If desire to please does not control you, I will. You are powerless here."

Rick moved back down to the end of the table and quickly cranked her legs so far back that her knees were practically in her armpits. He tapped on the plug that was stretching her ass for him, sending shockwaves through her body. He put two fingers in her cunt and found her sweet spot. As he manipulated it he heard another moan escape from deep in her throat, behind the gag. She was tight to begin with, but with the plug stuffing her ass, his two fingers began to go numb inside of her.

He wondered how it would feel to bury his cock in her pussy with the plug still in place. He began to fuck her slowly with his fingers, in, out, in, out, in, then out. His next in stroke was all nine inches of his thick cock. If she hadn't been restrained she'd have hit the ceiling.

He held it there feeling her muscles contract around it, milking it, then fucking her with smooth strokes, bumping her clit with every in stroke and enjoying the feel of the plug pressing back at him from the other side of the thin membrane.

She was whimpering at the fullness and stretching of both her holes. He began to slap her clit once again "Thwaaak, thwaaaak, thwaaaaaak, thwaaaaak!" until he heard a moan begin that was from deep within her, her chest heaving. Suddenly, he pulled out of her with a pop, wanting to take her just to the edge of an orgasm. He watched the plug twitch as he deprived her of sweet release.

"That's it, my cunt, make that ass plug dance!" he said as he began to twist it inside of her, running his tongue from her clit down to her speared asshole and flicking his tongue around the stretched muscle.

Once again she was peaking. It was time to inform her of how this game would be played.

"Do NOT come slave! You will get release when and IF I decide. I COMMAND you -- DO NOT COME!" Rick yelled out as he shoved the seven inch dildo up her cunt and yanked the plug out in one stroke. More numbing lube was put in her shrinking hole and a slim five inch dildo was shoved in, completely filling her. He began pumping them in and out then shoving them both in at once as Ann twitched, fighting what Rick was certain could have been her second orgasm. Yes, she's ready, Rick thought to himself, unconsciously chuckling out loud.

Mirandy
Mirandy
38 Followers
12