Breaking Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick's frigid wife warms up with help from his friends.
5.3k words
4.52
188.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirandy
Mirandy
39 Followers

Ann's next 'session' began before the effects of the drugs had fully worn off. She awakened to a wonderful sensation and through the fog in her mind soon realized that lips were on her burning clit and she was cumming. The feeling was wonderful and new, but after the orgasm she experienced earlier with a plug filling her ass, this cum seemed to pale in comparison to that one.

'Good gracious,' she thought to herself, as her mind swirled and a long moan escaped from behind the gag, 'what's becoming of me? I'm actually craving objects in my private places.'

As Linda finished, she got up from the stool leaving Ann trembling and twitching. Smiling at her husband and Rick, she moved to Ann's head and filled the cock gag's syringe with a prepared mixture of libido enhancers, orange juice, and just enough of a tranquilizer to keep Ann in that dreamlike euphoric state without dulling her senses. Slowly she squeezed and Ann, thinking it was only a beverage, drank it down hungrily, parched from hours of being bound and gagged.

Linda returned to her place beside Jim and Rick approached the table. Carrying thick leather straps lined with soft fur, he first untied one arm, holding it high over Ann's head, then the other. He bound them together tightly, palm to palm, and Ann whined through he gag as her hopes of being set free were killed.

A chain Rick rigged up yesterday was threaded through her bound wrists and one by one, Ann was freed from the restraints holding her to the strange table.

"Sit up slave," instructed Rick. "Now stand."

As Ann stood on the table, her legs wobbled and gave way beneath her. The table was quickly pulled out from under her, but the chain caught her from above before she could hit the ground. As the chain pulled at her wrist straps, she hang there, swinging and totally exposed.

Rick gave the chain some slack and Ann came to settle in a heap on the floor. Headphones were placed over her ears and the sounds of sex began to fill her head. Images involuntarily began to fill her head as she heard the long guttural moans, panting, yelping, and voices of women begging to be fucked harder and deeper. She felt a warming inside of her, a quickening of her pulse. She blushed, embarrassed by the thoughts overtaking her.

Rick left the headphones on her, carefully watching her face, seeing the changes coming over her. Jim and Linda also noticed and Linda reached over to squeezed her husband's sack, yearning for the evening to begin.

Ann was raised by the chain, headphones still in place, to a standing position where a padded corset of some sort was placed around her middle and bound tightly, leaving her breasts exposed. Another chain was attached to hooks in the back of this device.


Jim grabbed the bucket of water Rick had prepared and began to gently sponge down his friend's wife, cleaning her for her final session. As the warm sponge brushed against her body, it grazed her nipple which immediately became rock hard. Jim could not resist and put his mouth to it, gently licking around it at first, then nibbling as he dipped the sponge lower and began to wash between her legs. Ann's breath came faster now. Realizing she was becoming highly aroused, he quickly finished her sponge bath, none of the three wanting her to peak too soon, and removed his mouth from her breast.

As Ann stood there, suspended by the chain, she was examined by all three from afar. Linda pointed to her clit and the men noticed how swollen it was, a bright red peaking out from under it's hood. The drugs were taking effect.

She was beautiful standing there, restrained and bound, ready to be taken and liberated, showing a lust that Rick had not seen in all there time together. He knew she would need to be taken hard tonight, taken so far beyond what was normal and comfortable for her that there would be no turning back.

Linda's juices were coating her thighs. After the tongue bath she had given Ann and the sight she was witnessing, she couldn't take it anymore. She reached for the bag Jim brought and found her favorite dildo. She put it to her cunt lips and rubbed it on her slit before driving it home. A very excited Jim moved in to take over, twisting and churning the rubber cock as Linda's juices ran down the pole buried in her snatch.

Lowering Ann to her knees, Rick moved in and replaced the tape in the Walkman with one he had made earlier. His voice now blared in Ann's ears. Removing her gag, he replaced it with the tip of his cock as his recorded voice instructed her "I will now begin feeding you my cock, my slave. Roll your tongue around it's tip. Now hum as I fuck your mouth". Ann obeyed.

Rick prepared himself to follow the script. "I am now feeding you all of my cock. Open your throat as I rest it there." Rick felt her try to accept it as her throat lurched and contracted. She began to pull away, but Rick knew he could not let her and squeezed her head between his palms. A few more seconds and he withdrew.

Trying to control himself, he braced, knowing what came next. Hearing the signal through the blaring headphones, grasping fistfuls of her hair, he pulled her head back and began pistoning in and out of her throat, fucking it as if it were a whore's cunt, fighting hard to maintain control over himself.

"Take it all my cum slut! Fuck my cock with your mouth!" Rick growled as he shoved his cock into her tight throat one last time. He held it there as her throat spasmed then withdrew once more.

As the tape instructed her, she began to roll her tongue around it's tip, taking small jabs at the slit. 'She's actually quite good at this,' Rick thought to himself. 'I had this lovely little cocksucker living under my roof and hadn't even realized it.' He looked at the tape winding down and realized soon it would be time.

"What a good little cocksucker you are," the tape said. "Your body brings your Master so much pleasure." Seconds away from the end of the tape, Rick began to thrust in and out deeper, more forcefully. "Your Master is pleased by you. You are about to be rewarded. Your Master will bury his cock deep within your throat and give you a gift of hot ..." Just then, Rick buried his cock and began to shoot a large load of cum deep within her throat. She gagged and sputtered as it was forced down.

With fistfuls of her hair in his hands, her face was buried in his groin. His knees nearly buckled as he came from his first blowjob in over four years. Slowly pulling out of her mouth, she gasped and choked. He gave her a moment to compose herself then kissed her passionately on the mouth, making her shiver with a lust that confused her.

Rick began to regain control. He once again pulled her up by the chain, far enough to force her to stand on her tiptoes. As the headphones began to play the music that filled the rest of the tape, Rick turned to motion for the other couple to stay silent while he switched tapes -- he wanted to give Ann no hint of anyone else being there just yet.

It was then that he noticed Linda and Jim to his side and understood the moaning he had been hearing. There lay Linda, knees to elbows and Jim with two small dildos buried up Linda's pussy and preparing to stick a long thin probe up her ass. Rick was hard immediately.

"That was once hot cock sucking show," said Jim. "She swallowed you to the balls! Hurry up and switch the tape, man. Linda's gonna squeal like a stuck pig when I stick this probe through her ring."

Rick switched the tapes quickly, gave Jim an 'all's clear' and Jim began feeding the lubed probe to Linda's puckered hole. As promised, Linda began to squeal.

Jim rotated and pushed, but the rods in her pussy were making her too tight for the probe to go any deeper. Jim quickly pulled one out, pushed again on the probe, and it slipped in further. As Jim shoved the other dildo back in her snatch, Linda let out a little whimper and long sigh. Jim held all three inside of her motionless for a moment before slowly burying the entire probe up her ass and holding it there.

"Oooohh, yes, Jim, yes, yesssss, yesssssss!" Linda cried out as she felt the ball of the probe snake through her rectum then settle deep inside.

Time to move on with the plan. Rick grabbed the chain that supported Ann's torso restraint and began to lift her off the ground, face down, until she was at the proper height, the new position forcing her bound hands behind her back. He and Jim then carefully lifted Linda's filled body onto the table. She was positioned under Ann as Rick carefully lowered his wife with Ann's knees coming to rest above the padded leg bars and her cunt inches above Linda's face.

Rick moved to Ann and removed the headphones. Ann opened her mouth to speak "Rick, I-I-I..." Thwaaaaak! Rick's hand came down on her ass and her mouth clamped shut.

"Open your mouth, slave!" Rick fitted her with the ball gag again. "I see once again I must remind you that you are mine and I will use you for my pleasure in any way I see fit," Rick said as he walked in back of her, pushing one finger into her cunt and giving her G-spot a quick rub before yanking his finger back out. "Thwaak, thwak, thwaaaak!" as his hand fell on her ass ... "ANY way I see fit, slave, as you'll soon see."

Rick stood at Linda's side and lowered Ann another inch until her knees were resting on the raised leg bars. Linda waited a moment then reached back and cranked Ann's leg bars lower ... close enough for Linda to touch only with the very tip of her tongue, which she did.

Linda blew on the slimy slit, alternating between tonguing it and teasing it for a few minutes as Ann's body jerked and twisted. Rick took this opportunity to plunge two fingers into Ann, turning his hand and curving his fingers to make it appear as if he were the one laying under her. He could feel her cunt jump and realizing what this meant, yanked his fingers out and motioned for Linda to stop.

They teased Ann in this manner for the next twenty minutes or so, bringing Ann just to the brink then letting her come down before resuming. This was pure torture for Ann who yearned for the newly discovered sensations to overtake her once more. Her mind was spinning. She had lost the feelings of embarrassment that had not too long ago accompanied her desire. She was being turned into a slave whose only thoughts were of cumming.

Again she was taken to new heights by the probing fingers and lapping tongue only to once again have all activity stop. A mixture of a moan and sob escaped from behind the gag in Ann's mouth and the three friends smiled at each other, letting Ann hang there in torment for a minutes before resuming.

This time as Linda began to blow on and tongue his wife, Rick chose to direct his attention to the tight rosebud that would be gaping by morning. He coated a set of heavy metal beads with a generous mixture of the numbing agent and thick anal lube and began to rub the first bead around her hole, pressing firmly. This caused Ann to unexpectedly moan and Rick motioned for Linda to back away as he shoved the first bead in, her small hole snapping shut around the cord.

Rick bellowed "Bare down NOW, ass whore," and Ann was once again being forced open by the next larger orb. As the bead began to stretch her, he left it there for a moment, watching it stick in the center of her star and hold her open. "Oh now how I wish I had chosen clear glass!" Rick though to himself before pushing it into the ring and shoving it deep inside with his finger.

He could tell this bit of roughness brought Ann down a bit as her asshole tried to expel the invading objects. This pleased him for he wanted her to remain tight for her first full ass fucking.

At the foot of the table, Linda was being prepped. The probe was withdrawn as were both dildos. Linda struggled to keep from crying out as beads identical to Ann's were fed into her. One then two, then shoved deep, the rest dangling out of her ass just as they were with Ann.

Linda's legs were spread wide, leather bands placed under her knees and tied to hooks affixed to the base of the table. Restraining Linda to accept an anal invasion was certainly not necessary, but all three wanted Linda's situation to mirror Ann's as much as possible, Ann face down and Linda on her back beneath her.

Jim secured Linda's leather hood then his own, hiding their identities for what was to come next. Rick secured straps to Ann's legs around both knees. He pulled the chain attached to the device binding her torso, raising her until her ass was inches higher than her head then grabbed the other chain and lowered her head until it was only a foot or so above Linda's sex. From this position Ann would be able to see everything being done to Linda and Rick would have total access and complete control.

Rick placed the platform at the end of the table, briefly stepping up onto it. Satisfied that everything would line up properly, he stepped down and ran his nails along Ann's back, slowly approaching her head. He reached the head of the table, planting kisses along her shoulder and neck before grabbing her by the back of the head and planted a passionate kiss on her lips while his hand became entangled in her hair.

"My sweet slave," he cooed. "You have pleased your Master and I have a treat for you. Close your eyes. I am going to remove your blindfold. You will not open your eyes until I instruct you to do so."

Rick let the mask fall to the ground then slowly walked back down to the foot of the table, his nails trailing along Ann's body on his journey. His hand brushed her clit, trailed along her dripping slit and rested on her puckered ring. Her body had already swallowed the two metal beads, pulling the next larger one closer to it's target. Rick rubbed the ball around, coating with her juices.

"You may open your eyes now," Rick said.

When Jim saw Ann's eyes slowly open, adjusting to the light, then become as round as saucers as she realized what she was seeing, he gave Rick a nod and both men began pressing the next larger bead into the holes in front of them.

Ann let out a whimper. Thoughts ran through her head. She wondered how long this masked man had been here, whose sex was spread out before her, had this man been touching her? As shocked as she was, she became mesmerized by what was going on so close under her nose and was hornier than she had ever been in her life. She had experienced orgasms in the past few hours she did not know were possible and her body craved release. As she stared at the tight hole opening in front of her, she could feel her own stretching and it was not entirely unpleasant.

Rick did not know whether it was the mixture of drugs or the site of Linda, but he knew his wife was offering very little resistance as the bead popped into her. Rick nodded to Jim and both inserted fingers into their mates.

Watching this woman beneath her be penetrated while feeling the same thing being done to her was surprisingly sensual to Ann. As Linda moaned out, Ann caught herself moaning, not realizing at first the sound was coming from her own mouth.

"I see you like your surprise my slave. There are yet more surprises to come, each better than the last."

Both men withdrew their fingers and once again grabbed at the beads. Slowly one bead was pulled out, holes stretching as the bead exited both woman's closing rings. Just as slowly, they were put back in then pulled out again. In and out they went, in out, in, out, in ... then remained as Ann felt and saw the next larger bead being fed in. The woman beneath her seemed to enjoy it. For Ann it was becoming uncomfortable.

Faster now the men began to pull two beads out. Two out two in, two out two in, one out two in! Linda's asshole quickly took it, but Ann was having a bit of trouble. Both the feeling of fullness and the the fear she felt upon seeing the large chrome bead being fed into Linda caused her to tense.

"You will take it, slave!" Rick bellowed as his forefinger gave the bead a shove and followed it into Ann's clenching tube while she whimpered and bucked.

Seeing the pain register on her face caused Jim to feel a strange mix of pleasure and pity, remembering Linda's first time. Now that same beautiful woman lay beneath him easily receiving the beads, hungering to be filled. He knew this must be done to Ann in order for Rick to take her to a higher level of enjoyment. From what Rick had told him about their sex life -- or lack of -- Ann would not only need to be pushed, but broken. She was experiencing the same amount of conditioning in her first few hours of restraint that a willing women would normally experience over a week or more, but it was sometimes necessary in special cases like this.

Jim was lightly into the domination lifestyle ever since college, firmly believing that if a woman's natural sex drive didn't lead her to open herself totally to sex, domination could and should. He was happy to help Rick and relieved Rick finally asked, not understanding what took him so long. Knowing what Rick had been going through with Ann made Jim love Linda all the more.

Jim knew what came next in this well rehearsed training and receiving the signal from Rick, plunged two fingers in his wife's pussy as Rick did the same to Ann. The men could feel the chrome balls through the thin membrane connecting the two tunnels and Jim began to expertly manipulate them inside of Linda making her moan.

Ann was also beginning to feel hot again. As the men moved their thumbs to rest on the women's clits, Rick could feel Ann's pussy twitch. Ever mindful of keeping Ann beneath the point of no return, Rick removed his thumb and began to work his fingers in and out exploring his wife's body and readying her for what would soon happen.

Ann's chest rose and fell rapidly. Mewing quietly, not being able to control it, she began to allow herself to enjoy the feelings and the show she was getting.

With signals once again given, both men reached down with their free hand to the ring at the end of the beads and began removing them, each one coming out easier than the last.

Rick once again approached Ann's head. He grabbed her by the hair and raised her face to meet his. He removed her gag and kissed her hard until Ann began to return his kiss, then stopped.

"Do not speak," he warned. She obeyed. "What is my name, slave?"

"Master," Ann replied.

"You please me, my pet ... very much," Rick said as he kissed her gently on the nape of her neck. "When you please me you will be rewarded."

He bent Ann's head to once again look beneath her where Jim was spreading the skin around Linda's asshole taught with his thumbs. She saw the long cock shining with wetness, poised at the woman's tight pucker. Rick's hand reached down to the woman below and ran his thumb up the woman's dripping slit and to her clit where he made little circles. The woman moaned and the long wet cock slipped into her tightest hole. This sight sent waves of heat down Ann's body and she gasped.

"See how it is done, my slave," said Rick, as Jim slowly withdrew and once again poised himself at the sphincter. "Watch closely. See her ass take all of his cock."

Rick squeezed Linda's clit and this time Jim plunged in, his balls slapping at Linda's backside. Once again Jim slowly penetrated, slowly withdrew, making Linda buck beneath him, trying to fuck his cock.

Ann's breaths were a bit shallow and Rick sensed this was turning her on. He removed his hand from Linda and went to his platform.

He cupped Ann's clit, palming it and slipping a finger into her wet hot pussy, then two, then slowly sinking in a third. Ann was straightening her back, trying to push back on them as Rick slipped a lubed finger into her ass without resistance, pumping it in and out. It was now time.

Mirandy
Mirandy
39 Followers
12