Breaking Article 134 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his forehead against mine, squeezing his eyes shut and breathing deeply against my skin. His lips were so close to me, I could feel the hot breath wash over me before I heard his words. "Thank you."

We lay there for a moment, breathing each other. Occasionally he would shiver and my nails kept making lazy patterns in the flesh of his back. I was content to lay there, trying to wrap my mind around what just happened. I had just told another person that he owned me with all of the connotations owning implied. I had surrendered myself to him completely, given him the power and discovered that he had given it back in spades. I twisted my head away from him, staring blankly at the back of the couch. It was too much.

Once again, strong gentle fingers on my chin pulled me until I was face to face with him. He was back to smiling. "It will be okay," he murmured, then kissed me deeply. It was another one of those toe curling, tongue sucking, nipple puckering, pussy creaming kisses. I didn't take very long to start moaning into his mouth.

His lips left my mine, trailing down my chin and the point of my throat to give my collarbones lingering licks. I shivered beneath him and threw my head back, stretching out my throat for his mouth. He nipped back up to my mouth for a lick at my lips, then down again, farther down my chest to the point the peignoir covered me. Sitting up, he looked down at me, running his fingers over the satiny smooth fabric. I looked up at him, confused. He smiled down at me, curling his fingers into the low, v shaped collar. I smiled back uncertainly, wondering what he wanted. The muscles in his chest and arms bunched and flexed, then he tore the gown apart. It ripped from between his fists down to my belly, he grabbed the material there and ripped it completely open.

I looked at the ruined gown that surely cost a fortune, then up at him, my mouth gaping like my gown. He ran his fingers over my skin, pressing the ruined edges of the peignoir open, completely exposing me to his gaze. After a few moments he bent over me again, resuming his downward kissing trek. His lips and tongue traced a path from my collarbones to the swell of my breasts. He nipped the skin between them and I arched my back into him. Instead of going for my nipples, which were already pebbled, he continued down, dipping his tongue into my navel. It tickled and shot a bolt of pure sensation straight to my clitoris. I moaned again, rubbing my palms over his hair.

He shoved my thighs further apart, fitting his broad shoulders between them, and kissed the top of my slit. I leaned up on my elbows, my eyes meeting his. Gasping, I fell back when he sank two fingers into my pussy, past my swollen lips. He spread my lips apart, opening my pussy completely to his gaze. I screamed when he took a long, slow lick.

After the fucking he'd just given me, my sex was swollen and sensitive from the rasping of his cock. The touch of his tongue was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I never, in my wildest dreams, imagined that a man, particularly this one, would taste my pussy after he'd just poured semen into it. He kept doing it, licking, sucking, and slurping noisily at my cum soaked pussy. He sank his tongue deep into me, wriggling it around, and that was all it took for me to have another screaming orgasm.

He moved up, gliding up the length of my body, until his face was once again inches from mine. "Clean my face," he ordered. Without the slightest hesitation, I stuck my tongue out and licked the mingled juices from his chin. The flavor was smooth, almost sweet and tangy at the same time. "Good girl. Lets go to bed."

Irritated, I followed him to the bed. "Good girl," I muttered darkly, tossing him a glare.

I pulled the edges of the peignoir closer together and curled up on my side, my back to him. He stood there for a few moments, then joined me on the bed, smoothing the wrinkles on the gown where it covered my hip. He took a deep breath and I held mine, waiting. For what, I didn't know.

Slowly, dragging his fingers across my flesh through the silk, he pulled the bottom of the ruined gown up, past my ass to my waist. He palmed one of my buttocks, then slipped his fingers into the hot, wet well of my pussy. I sucked in a breath, finding myself spread open to his probing fingers. He leaned over and kissed the bare point of my shoulder, then settled himself behind me, chest to my back, belly to my rear, and cock to my pussy.

Nudging at the swollen lips with the broad head of his erection, he slowly pushed them aside and slipped within. His hands grabbed my hips to hold me still. He managed to completely seat his dick inside my pussy with a few violent thrusts. Once inside, he shifted his weight, settling himself more comfortably against me. He wrapped himself around me, one leg over mine, one arm under my neck, and the other around my waist, curled up to cup my lower breast. Sighing heavily, I felt his body slowly relax, his thumb distractedly rubbing my nipple. Moments later, his breathing evened out and deepened. I held myself still, but found my body relaxing against him as well. It didn't take but a few minutes for me to fall asleep as well, wrapped up in him.

12