Breaking Balls

Story Info
He's not as good at pool as he thought.
5k words
2.56
59.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I called you a gagger, Ron! You never get a hit when we need it, and that error in the third inning let in three of their runs!"

"Give me a fucking break. You're always looking to pin reasons for losing on someone else! Why not try looking in the mirror for a change? Who's got a higher average, huh?"

The party was still going on around us as Tony and I argued about the game. It was always the same. I got along fine with the rest of the team, but Tony was an asshole. He was a good athlete, and my wife Cynthia thought he 'was a real hottie', but I had no use for him after the games. I always preferred it when he didn't come by our house for the 'post-games festivities' but this time he had showed up along with a new girlfriend. Since we lost today, I figured he'd be a real pain in the ass.

"It's not the average, buddy boy, it's when you hit that counts. That's what you don't get. You may be a big ol' success in the world of finance, but you don't get the key to sports. It's about producing under pressure, and you just don't have the balls for it!"

"You're full of shit! I'm as good as any of the rest of you under pressure."

"No way, Ronny, but you don't see it because you always hide on a team. You'd never handle the pressure if you had to perform all on your own."

I had him now. "Hell, Tony, I just beat you in another game of pool. I almost always beat you. I don't see anyone else here holding my cue, do you?"

"I said 'under pressure.' That's the difference. If there was pressure on you, I mean real pressure, I bet even Robin could beat the pants off you!" Robin was the lady he had brought with him this evening, a lady who could shoot a little stick, but who I had already beat twice before playing Tony. I couldn't believe he thought I would lose to her. I looked around to see if anyone else could believe this idiot, but like always, whenever Tony and I went at it like this, everybody else laid low for a while. Most of the women were in the kitchen while most of the guys were watching a baseball game on TV.

"Anytime you want to make that bet, I'll take it. How much money do you want to put on your girl?"

"It can't be money. You make way more than I do. It's got to be something that puts real pressure on you, something that would make you nervous about performing." He thought for a bit. "I've got an idea! Hey Robin, can you come out here for a minute?" I could see her look out at the game room toward us. She seemed uncertain about what to do, until he called her one more time. She came out, smiling uncertainly to join us. She obviously didn't want to be in the middle of this argument.

"Robin, Ron here thinks he can beat you in a game of pool. What do you think?"

"Tony, the guy's already beaten me twice tonight. Duh, were you not paying attention?"

Tony shook his head violently. "That doesn't count. There was nothing on it. A choker like him can always do it when there's no pressure. I'm betting he can't do it when it counts!"

"Just make the bet, big mouth!" I was curious to see if he'd back up his talk.

"I bet Robin here can beat you in a game to seven. Loser has to do what the winner wants for the rest of the night."

His date just laughed. "Are you nuts? That's crazy talk." Actually, I was sort of intrigued.

"Come on, it will be fun! You've been wanting to do something kind of wild, right?" She nodded uncertainly. "To add to the pressure, it will be strip pool. Each time someone loses a game, they have to take off some clothes. Once you lose, then it's anything goes! I tell you, Robin, he'll fold like the Cubs before it's all through!"

Robin was actually looking interested. "That does sound fun! That's what I like about you, Tony. You always think of crazy shit!" She looked me directly in the eyes. "Could be fun, win or lose! But nothing painful. No beatings or any nasty shit." I was on board with that. I pictured this lady going down on me. Or cumming on her tits. She had a really nice rack. This night was getting pretty interesting. Of course, I doubted my wife was going to go along with it, but it was fun to dream.

"So what do you say, loser? Do you have a bet or not?"

"Sure, Tony, you bet. You convince my wife to go along with it, and I'll play her, okay?" I figured that should end it. I looked Robin up and down, and I felt some disappointment that this match would never happen.

"Done! Don't go away!" He left the room, leaving his girl friend and I alone.

"Too bad this isn't going to happen. It would have been interesting."

"I agree. I wonder what it would feel like to really beat the pants off you."

We bantered back and forth, doing an equal amount of trash talking and flirting. About ten minutes later, Tony came back trailing Renee with a big smile on his face. The rest of the gang was following along as my wife led them all out into the game room. I separated myself a bit from Robin, not wanting Renee to be anymore upset than she already was.

"So you really want to get into her pants, huh Ron? Making bets where either way you might get some action?" Renee shook her head. I tried to interrupt and tell her it wasn't my idea, but she shut me down. "That's pathetic! You think you're so damn good on your stupid pool table, I'd love to see her beat you, but I doubt that's going to happen! Still, if you are so hot for some young stuff, I guess I might as well let you do it with everyone here, but all I'm letting you do is oral sex. You win, and that's it for you, just her mouth and no more. Whatever else you make her do or who, you don't do anything other than her mouth. Agreed?"

Everyone was amused to listen to the speech; it isn't often you hear a wife telling her husband 'only oral sex'. Me, I was getting ready to ask for a boob job too if I won, but I figured I'd better get a blow job first, then maybe I could slide the breasts into the deal. I was already picturing Robin on her knees in front of me. "Agreed Renee. I promise. Nothing but oral sex. Of course, I can get her to do other stuff, as well right?"

"Hell, I don't care how you humiliate the little whore!" My wife looked at Robin when she said this, who actually stuck her tongue out. "Make her look as bad as you want. But I'll tell you something, Ron. I hope you lose. Maybe Tony is right about you being a choker. What happens when you choke in front of all your friends, huh? What happens if we all see you gag?"

"Don't let that worry you, dear." I could see she was trying to intimidate me into giving up the match. That would mean giving up the first blowjob by another woman in over 17 years. No way that was happening. "My throat's feeling fine. Nothing's going to make me gag, believe me!"

"We'll see, Ron. We'll all see!" She waved her arms to include the dozen odd people in the room. It was plain they were all eager to see what would happen.

It took almost 20 minutes to set up the rules. This is what we agreed on:

1.First one to win seven games of 8-ball is declared the victor.

2.Alternating break with scratches giving the opponent ball in hand. Scratching on the 8-ball is a loss.

3.No jumps allowed. (I never allowed jumping. I didn't want the felt ripped. This made safeties even more effective.)

4.One article of clothing is removed after each loss. Each person has five pieces of clothing, and they get to decide what they remove.

5.Audience can cheer, jeer, and even touch when player is not shooting, but no trying to distract the shooter.

6.Loser agrees to do what the winner tells them to do for the rest of the night. Loser cannot be made to do something painful or dangerous.

I broke first after winning the lag, and quickly won the first two games. Watching my opponent quickly lost her sandals and her top gave me a great deal of confidence, as well as a hard-on. She was wearing a purple Wonder Bra that lifted her breasts up in a very sexy manner. The other seven guys besides Tony were whopping it up, telling her to 'take it off, baby!' It appeared as though they were natural, but I planned on finding out for sure real soon. Things didn't work out that way, however.

The next three games took much longer, and I lost them all. Robin had uncanny luck, consistently leaving me in awkward positions after she missed her shot. One of the games I took a risk and paid for it, knocking the 8-ball in while still having two balls on the table. This got the four women going! They starting yelling for Robin harder now, with one of the women screaming to my wife, "Looks like your husband doesn't know how to play with his balls!" When I was shooting Robin was busy shaking her tata's in front of the guys, who were howling for me to win so she would have to remove her bra, but she wasn't leaving me any shots. My shoes, socks, and shirt were tossed on the pile of clothes before I won another game. When I finally did win, she took off her pants instead of her bra, bringing a collective groan from the men. To me she looked great in her matching bra and panties. I was thinking I'd make her stay that way for the rest of the night once I won. Her face was only average, but right now she looked hot!

Much to my chagrin, she won the next two games, forcing me to lose both my pants and underwear. Stripping off my boxers was one of the hardest things I have ever done. The women were whistling and making cat-calls, and now it was the females crying 'take it off, baby'! The nerves made my dick and balls shrink up more than normal so that when I was naked, it looked as if I had just come out of a swimming pool. The ladies were merciless, telling Renee how 'sorry' they were, and that at least she 'had the pool cues to use when you need something long and hard'. My wife laughed right along with them, and I could see that even the guys were starting to pull for Robin. I heard Tony say "Well, I was wrong, Ron, you do have balls. They're just so small they're easy to miss!" This got hysterical laughter from the crowd and hi-fives from a couple of the guys sitting near him. My underarms were perspiring like crazy, and I used my shirt to wipe them off. I began to worry that this might not turn out as I planned.

The harassment by the women got worse. They were now rubbing my ass whenever I walked by them, and a few times one or two of them would give my cock a tweak while Robin was shooting. "I'm just trying to give you a harder cue", one of them explained. Despite that, I won the next game, forcing Robin to expose her breasts to the group. They were real, and the guys thanked me for bringing them into view, but I still needed three more games. I hoped being almost naked would throw her off, but Robin seemed to like exposing herself. She took even longer to line up her shots, letting her pendulous breasts swing freely as she bent over the table. Sometimes she even looked up and smiled at me or one of the other guys as if to make sure we appreciate what she was doing. I was having difficulty concentrating, and she won the next game easily, leaving me on the hill.

I knew I was in trouble. She was shooting better now, and I was shooting worse. It was clear everyone was pulling for Robin now, and the disparaging comments from both the men and women were getting to me. Some of the guys were telling my wife that if she ever needed 'someone with a bigger cue stick' to 'give me a call', and Renee was smiling back or responding with 'I might just do that'. I managed to win one more game when Robin missed an easy opportunity to run her final three balls. This forced her to strip naked in front of everyone. She made a big production of removing her panties, and when she broke she spent a lot of time over the ball, letting the three guys sitting behind her have a good long look up between her legs. She was on fire, running five balls before letting me to the table. I made one, but left myself no shot. When she got the table back, she ran the rest of her balls, including a lucky bank shot, and knocked the 8-ball into the far corner. I had lost.

The crowd applauded her while Tony picked her up in his arms and gave her a big kiss. She wrapped her legs around him unashamedly, and pressed her boobs hard against him. I couldn't help thinking that could have been me. A couple of the women slapped me on the ass, saying "OK, stud, time to pay the piper!" I looked over at my wife. She had a huge smile on her face. I started to walk over to her, but Tony grabbed my arm. He had put Robin down, but still kept her wrapped in his other arm.

"I knew it! I knew you'd fold! Losing to a girl! What a sorry ass pool player you are! Not so easy to shoot when there's pressure, is it?"

"It wasn't the pressure! I just didn't shoot well tonight, and she had a bunch of lucky leaves. Anyone can have a bad night."

"True," Robin interjected, "but your bad night is just getting started. You're mine, now buddy!" That didn't sound all that bad, actually. I wondered what she had in mind. From what Tony had implied, this new girlfriend of his was on the wild side. "Come over here and sit down," motioning to the couch. I did as I told.

"First of all, tell Tony you were wrong and he was right." I did it, though I hated it. Apparently, I didn't sound sincere, because she made me do it again. "No, that still isn't right. Wait a minute." She went, still naked, to her handbag. She came back with lipstick and wrote "CHOKER" in bold red letters across my chest. "Now tell him again!"

I just laughed and said 'yeah, whatever' and told him I was a choker. Robin was angry with my attitude. "Come with me! Renee, would you come with us?" The three of us left the others in the game room and walked back to our master bathroom. I had no idea what was going on until Robin turned to my wife and said, "I don't think your husband is giving me to proper respect I deserve for beating him. I want you to help me shave off his pubic hair to teach him a little humility."

"What? No way?"

"Shut up, Ron!" My own wife was speaking to me like that! "You tried to get a free blow job from another woman, but she beat you. You agreed to do what she wanted, except for pain. Is it going to hurt your little wee-wee if we cut the hair off?" She waited for me to challenge her, but I was stunned into silence. I hadn't expected Renee to go along with this, but if she was going to allow only oral sex, I figured nothing too bad could happen. "OK, then. Now take your punishment like a man . . .if you can!"

She got out some clippers and shavers, and in a very short time the two ladies had my crotch area as naked as the day I was born. They admired their handiwork, and Robin asked Renee, "So, does it looked a little bigger without all the hair around it?" My wife responded "Not really. Now it looks like some of the boys I played 'Doctor' with when I was ten." They giggled at each other, then Renee left Robin and I alone.

"Do you want to play with yourself awhile to get it bigger, Ron? I wouldn't want you to be humiliated."

"Thanks a lot. Let's just get this over with. I can't wait for this night to end. Tony never told me what a bitch you are."

"Now that's not very nice! I still don't think you're giving me the proper respect, but the night's just starting. Hopefully you'll learn."

She had me lead the way out to the game room. When I entered, the room exploded in gales of laughter and howls of delight while my darling wife had our camcorder out and was recording everything. "I don't want us to ever forget this night, do you, darling?" I was trying to forget it already. Even the women playing with my now-hairless dick did not bring me much pleasure. Robin was still naked as she stood in front of me to explain my next ordeal.

"OK, here's the deal, big shot. You're going down to the liquor store, call up your house, and scream into the pay phone that you're a choker and Tony was right. Maybe then I'll be convinced you mean it!"

"You're kidding! You want to me to go naked to the liquor store?"

"You're right. You might get arrested. Just a minute." She walked over to the pile of clothes, picked up her panties, and tossed them to me. "Put those on!" When I hesitated, she walked over next to me, gently grabbed my balls, and said very sweetly, "put them on, now!" I understood the threat. I looked around for some support, but there was none to be found, not even from my wife who was happily recording everything.

I struggled to put them on. They were tight, but I managed to pull them up over my hips. The material squeezed around my cock and actually felt quite good. "Hey, you look good in panties. Maybe you should wear them more often. Now get going, you have ten minutes to make the call, or I'll send you out again to a farther phone."

I quickly pulled on my shoes and got out of the house, leaving the group laughing hysterically. It was after ten already, and we live in a quiet neighborhood, so I was able to get to the store in about five minutes without seeing any cars at all. The store was quiet as well, with only a couple of cars in the parking lot. Someone seemed to be sitting in one of them, but they were parked away from the lights so I couldn't be sure. I went right to the phone and dialed our home number. My wife picked up.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Come on, Renee. You know who this is." I wanted to get away from the phone as quickly as possible. I was in full light, and anyone going into or out of the store would see me clearly. "Put Tony on!"

"There's no Tony that lives here! My husband's name is Ron. Are you sure you have the right number?"

"You know I'm Ron! Just get Tony!"

"How do I know you're Ron? Proof it. Tell me what Ron likes to wear when he goes running at night?"

"What are you talking about? I don't run at . . ."

"Goodbye." She fucking hung up on me! I couldn't believe it! I only had change for one more call. Fuck! I redialed while someone was coming out of the store. I turned my back and hoped they'd just keep walking. After three rings, Renee answered.

"Hello, who is this?"

"It's Ron," I whispered.

"Hello, I can't hear you! Who's there?"

"It's Ron," I almost screamed. Screw it if someone's watching, just let me out of here.

"No, it can't be Ron. My husband has his softball friends over right now. He wouldn't be out right now. Good . . ."

"I'm wearing panties. I like to go out wearing panties when I run at night!"

"My God, it is you, Ron. What are you doing out this late? You can wear panties around the house if you really want to."

"Okay, okay, Renee. Can you put Tony on?"

"Sure, honey, I'll get him. I'm sure he's around somewhere. You just hold on."

She left me on hold. I couldn't fucking believe it! I didn't hear anything behind me, but I just felt I was being watched. I slowly turned and saw a young couple staring at me from their car. They were both smiling, and the woman was taking her cell phone out, apparently to take a picture. I turned around again so they wouldn't see my face. The guy said, "Hey, dude, what the hell are you doing?" but I just ignored him. Finally, Tony picked up the phone.

"Hey, Ron old friend, what did you want to tell me?"

"You were right, I'm a choker."

"That's not loud enough. Come on, Ron, Robin wants to hear it too."

"I'm a choker, a gagger, a loser!" I was almost screaming. "You were right. I am a cho . . ."

"What about your balls?"

"Yeah, I got no balls! You were right!"

"Well, could everybody hear that?" A chorus of 'yeahs' came over the line. "Okay, Ron, I'm satisfied. Come on home, and be careful. There are some weird people out there." I could hear him laughing as he hung up. I hung up as well and started jogging without turning around. I heard a car start up and come after me, but I figured they had seen enough, but I was wrong. The people tried to pull up beside me so the woman could take my picture, but whenever they tried I darted into someone's property or behind a car. They quickly gave up, and sped off, yelling 'pervert' as they drove away. Unfortunately another car stayed behind me the rest of the way, keeping their high beams on me and bathing me in light. At first I thought it was the cops, but when I reached my house, I found out it was Greg, our second baseman. Tony and Robin had sent him to videotape the whole thing.

12