Breaking Down

Story Info
When you break down traveling, beware who helps you.
5.1k words
4.2
101.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
serenite
serenite
8 Followers

It was a hot day, the breeze barely blowing, a fine day for her car to break down on the side of the road. She was on her way to meet a friend, they were due to go to a long awaited concert. They had planned it for months. She would take off work that day to drive the 70 miles to her friend's house. They will be spend the day being lazy, and getting ready for the concert. As luck would have it though, her car decided it was time for a break. Not only did it take a break, but also in a spot where the cell phone couldn't pick up a single. She had sat in the car thinking someone would come along shortly and help her, but it hadn't happened. She waited by the car for an hour, deciding she was getting no where just standing around she started walking down the highway, hoping to reach the nearest store.

It seemed she had been walking forever. Her throat was parched from the lack of drink and her feet were hurting her from walking on the hot pavement. An hour, she had been walking, an hour, not one car had passed by her. She hadn't see any signs of a near by store either. She had hoped her friend wasn't worrying about her. She hated to cause anyone grief about her.

In the distance it sounded like a vehicle coming down the road. She turned, putting her right hand up to shield her eyes, she look back down the road. Yes,.. it was.. it was a vehicle coming towards her. Her spirits heighten as she heard the roaring of the engine coming closer. As the vehicle approached her, she noticed it was a man, driving what appeared to be a nice sports car, with the top down.

He had been out just driving, leaving the week of stress behind. He had been driving along when he spotted the vehicle on the side of the road. Pulling behind the vehicle, he got out, walking towards the driver side. He looked inside, but no one was there, deciding all was well he got back in his car and started back down the road.

He hadn't been driving to long when he noticed someone in the distance walking. He thought it was a woman from the silhouette against the sun, but wasn’t sure. As he got closer he could tell it was definitely a woman. She had shoulder length hair, and nice looking body. She wore a short skirt, reaching almost to the top of her ass and a thin white blouse. As he pulled closer and stopped, she turn towards him, he could see the blouse was unbuttoned to the tops of her breasts. She smiled at him.

She was surprised to find an older gentleman driving the car, but was happy all in all that it was a person and a vehicle. He was a very nice looking gentleman, with slightly graying hair and dark complexion. He was wearing a white shirt, open to the second button, not showing a lot of chest and a pair of jeans. Casually dress, he was very good looking.

She placed her hands on the car and leaned over just a little. She didn't realize this gave him a great view of her breasts. He could see the sweat run down her cleavage and had a yearning to reach up and wipe it away. "Hi," she said with a warm smile, drowning his attention back to her face.

"Hi," he replied back to her. "Is that your car I seen parked on the side of the road back there", he asked.

"Yes, it is. It just up and died going down the road. I'm not sure what the problem is and my cell phone won't work out here in the middle of no where," she giggled. "Would you be so kind as to give a lift to the nearest store. I can call a friend from there and have her come and pick me up."

"Sure, hop in. It's not a problem. I think the nearest store is about ten miles up the road." He reached over, opening the door for her to slide in. As she got in, he noticed her skirt rode up her thighs, revealing she wore no panties. She became aware that her skirt had ridden up and tried pulling it down. The more she fought it, the worse it became. It was like the seats of the car loved her skirt and wanted it. Finally she gave up, leaving him with a view of her sweet snatch.

They talked easily as they drove down the road. He's eyes kept going back to the lovely view her skirt provided for him. He's cock grew hard and painful as they drove. He could hardly stand it, she sat there with her legs open, almost giving him the invitation to her. He wonder if she was wet and how good she would taste.

She noticed the bugle that was beginning in his jeans and could tell it was strained against the material. She became wet looking at he's hard cock, wondering how easy he would slide in her mouth. She unconsciously licked her lips as the thought danced through her mind.

"You must be thirsty after all the walking you have done. I have some bottles of water in a cooler in the trunk, if you like I can pull over and get you one," he spoke this with a smile on his face, all the while having a idea dancing in his mind. He was remembering the rope and hand cuffs he had in the trunk and was picturing her being his pretty captive all tied up.

"That would be great, if it's not too much trouble," she softly spoke.

"Not a problem." He quickly pulled the car to side and jumped out. Walking to the back, he popped open the trunk acting as though he was getting her some water. He reached in the trunk, grabbing the rope and hand cuffs, tucking the rope into the back pocket of his jeans and holding the cuffs in his hand, he walked to her side of the car. Thinking he was glad he had the top down, it would make it so much easier to over power her.

She could hear him in the trunk of the car, then his footsteps as he walked up to the side of the car. Thinking she was about to be handed a bottle of water, she placed her right arm on the top of the door, instead she felt the cool metal of the hand cuffs being slapped on her wrists and them being pulled behind her back. Her heart started racing, as the panic rose in her.

"Please don't hurt me, just let me go. I won't tell anyone," she begged him as fear and panic seized her.

He could hear the fear in her voice and he became even more excited. "I think not, sweetie. Now then, continue doing as your told, and nothing bad will happen. Understand?", he asked her.

She answered in a nervous voice, "Yes."

He looked at her sternly, "It's yes, Sir."

"Yyyes Sir," she managed to get out.

He walked to the back of the car, closing the trunk and the proceeded to the driver side. Climbing in, he started the car again and they took off down the road. She sat silently, tears running down her face. "No need for tears, Sweetie, you might even like what I have planned," he spoke to her in a soft gentle voice. He's voice had a calming affect on her. Like a child she sniffed a few times and the tears were gone. He reached over and stroked the top of her thigh. He's hand was hard, but warm and gentle. She could feel the wetness beginning between her thighs. "I forgot one thing I need to do, Sweetie." He pulled to the side of the road as he told her this. He reached into the glove box of the car, pulling out a silk scarf. He placed it over her eyes, tying it securely behind her head.

"Why did you that do, Sir", she asked him.

"It makes things a little more interesting," was he's only reply.

After blindfolding her, he started the car back on the road. With her sense of sight gone, she became fearful of what was to come. They continued driving, only now in total silence. She could feel the car starting to slow down, then it making a right hand turn. She could tell they had gone from the pavement to gravel road. Her heart was pounding in her ears, her mind racing. She visible shook as they drove farther down the gravel road.

He watched her as they turned from the highway. He could tell her demeanor was gone and she was becoming afraid again. "It's ok, remember what I said, as long as you do as you are told nothing bad will happen," he spoke to her in soothing tones. He watched her as she started relaxing and smiled knowing he was controlling her. He knew they would have fun, he could tell she would enjoy the sweet torture he was soon to bestow on her body.

She felt the car slowing down again, this time coming to a stop. "Sit still and don't move," he instructed her. She heard him opening the car door and getting out. Again her heart started racing and her breathing became labored. She wondered why he was doing this and what he had planned. She jumped when he opened her car door and grabbed her arm, half dragging her from the car.

He lead her deep into the woods, he weaving his way through as though he had been there before. He was looking, searching for the perfect spot. Finally he found what he was looking for. "Stand here." She didn't move another step. Listening, she could hear him moving around, but she couldn't make out what they were.

He stepped away from her, taking the rope he had brought with them, he threw it over a large pine tree branch. He tied a loop in one end of it and let the other fall to the ground. He walked back over to her, taking her by the arm he lead her to the rope. He uncuffed one her hands from behind her back, and brought them both in front of her, re-cuffing them. Then he took the looped end of the rope and placed it around her already bound hands. "Don't move." Again she could hear him moving way from her. As soon as he stepped away, she jerked the blindfold down and start to run.

Just as she thought she might get some distance she felt the tug on her hands. He yanked on the rope, catching her off guard, causing her to fall to the ground backwards. She felt her hands being roughly pulled up over her head. She struggled to her feet, trying to keep up, but she fell again as he continued to pull the rope. Finally he stopped, "Stand up," he growled.

Rising quickly to her feet, he finished pulling her hands up. She stood there flat footed, with her arms over her head, looking like a frighten rabbit, quickly he tied the rope off to the tree. He took another piece of rope and secured it to her left ankle, grabbing the other end, he walked to a tree on her left side and tied it there. He did the same to her right ankle, this time pulling the rope tight, causing her to spread her legs wide. He walked back over to the rope that held her left ankle and tighten it as well. She was well bound, not able to move, much less to escape him.

He walked over to her, and place the blindfold back over her eyes. He put his mouth up against her left ear, "I told you not to move, now you will have to pay," he said in a cold whisper. He stood back and watch as she shook from the fear that over took her. He pulled out his pocket knife and opened it. He stepped back up to her, taking the back side of the blade, he slowly drew it down her cheek. She shivered as she felt the coldness of the blade.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I will behave. I will do what you tell me, just please don't hurt me," she begged him.

He reached his other hand into her hair, pulling on it gently, he kissed her tenderly. She was shocked by his tenderness, and even more shocked by how quickly she surrender to his kiss. As he traced his tongue along her lips, she opened her mouth as an invitation to him. He excepted it, greedily, and enter her mouth with his tongue. He kissed her deeply till he heard her moan, he pulled away, leaving her confused and dazed.

She felt her blouse being ripped opened at the front, the small buttons to fly in different directions. Her face burned as she hung there exposed to him knowing there was nothing she could do about it. Feeling the coldness of the blade against her skin, he was taking the knife and circling her breasts with it. Despite the fear she felt, her nipples became hard under he teasing of the blade. "Nice, very nice," he said to her. She could feel the heat rise up once again in her face. He took her left breast in his hand, squeezing it, massaging it. He gripped her harden nipple between his thumb and index finger, pinching it, and pulling on it. She gasped from the pain and pleasure that pulsed through her breast. She felt her wetness starting to form between her open thighs again. He slowly let his hand travel to her right breast, giving it the same attention, this time a small moan escaping from her lips. Smiling, he asked her, "You like that?"

She knew she shouldn't, but yes, yes she did. He continue his play with her breasts, asking her the question again. When he didn't get an answer he pinched both of nipples at the same time harder, she gasped loudly, "Answer me. Do you like this?", he asked her in a commanding voice.

"Yesssss," she moaned more then spoke. Her wetness now starting to run down the inside of her open thighs.

He stepped behind her, grabbing the back of her blouse, he took the knife and cut down the back of it, then ripping it off of her. He then cut the sleeves from her arms. Moving to stand in front of her, he stepped back and admired his pretty captive. Watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she took each breath, trying to calm her body.

He looked around at the trees surrounding them, he spotted a small pine tree sapling, walking to it and breaking it off. He walked back over to his captive. Slowly dragging the pokey needles of the sapling across her breasts. She moaned as she first felt the needles as they teased her breasts. Swoosh.. she felt the sudden sting of the needles. She gasps from the shock of it, not the pain, he hadn't swung it hard enough to hurt her. Again, he dragged the sapling across her breasts, then down her stomach causing her to suck her breath in. Back up to her breasts and around her sides. He watched her closely as her body quivered with each stroke. He could see she was breathing hard, fighting against herself to not to surrender to sweet the torture he bestowed on her body.

Taking the knife, he it dance against the smooth skin of stomach. He smiled watching her flesh quiver from the teasing touch of the blade. He then stuck the knife in waist band of her skirt, ripping first one side then the other, the skirt falling to the ground. He watched the blush from her face spread across her body, the humiliation of her being naked and bound before him, unable to stop him, completely at his mercy. Stepping back, he noticed the wetness running down her thighs.

She was mortified as she stood there, legs spread wide, her hands and feet bound. There was nothing she could do to stop this man from taking and doing what he wanted. She hated herself, she liked what he was doing to her. Her mind screamed at her, telling her shouldn't be enjoying this, but her heart, was screaming, begging him to do more. She could feel her the evidence of her lust running down her soft velvet thighs.

He stood beside her, his body touching hers, his hand gliding over her breasts, across her stomach, traveling lower till his hand rested at the top of her lovely pussy. He could feel the heat rising from her, smell her sweet essence of arousal. Watching her face as he teasingly slid his hand over the lips of her aching pussy. He watched the emotions play across her face and could hear her sighs and moans as he teased her. He slid a finger between her soaking lips, touching her clit. She thrust her hips forward and he chuckled at her. "You are enjoying yourself, aren't you, whore?" Smiling he knew what her answer was.

Her hung head down, ashamed of herself, answering, "Yes, Sir."

His cock was hard and straining against his jeans as he tortured his captive. Needing to relieve his lust, he decided to change her position. He walked over to the tree and loosened the ropes that bound her hands and feet. "On your knees, slut," he demand. She dropped to her knees, and he tightened the ropes, pulling her arms back over her. Casually he strolled back over to her. “Spread your thighs, cunt,” he said to her. Kneeling down, he pulled the ends of the rope to him that bound to her ankles. Wrapping the ends around her thigh, making her feet rest against the back of her thighs. Taking another piece of rope, he circled her waist with it, pulling the end through the loop. Taking hold of the end, he push it between her spread thighs from behind and. reached through in front of her, he pulled the rope towards him. The rope pulled snuggly into the crack of her ass and upwards, sliding against her swollen clit. Holding the rope in his hand, he rose up to stand in front of her and slowly unzipping his jeans. His swollen cock sprung forth, the glistening with his pre-cum.

She could hear the zipper on his jeans as he lowered it. She knew that the position she was in what was coming. She licked her lips in anticipation of tasting his cock. She had a strong desire to taste him, to please him with her mouth. She wanted this, yet she couldn't understand why. Why she was so willing, so wanting for this man to use her.

He snickered at her, "You want to suck my cock, cunt?"

Chills of desire ran down her body as he called her the vulgar name. "Oh yes, Sir, please let me suck Your cock, Sir," she was begging him.

Taking his hard cock in his hand, he smacked it against her lips. "You like that, slut?" She tried grabbing his cock with her lips as his smacked it against her lips. "Answer me, cunt," he said.

"Yes, Sir, I love it," was her reply, her voice laced with lust.

He grabbed her by her hair, "Open your mouth wide, whore. I'm going to please myself with it."

Opening her mouth, he slowly slide his cock in, savoring the wet velvety softness of her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it greedily as he slide his cock all the way in. He started thrusting his hips, shoving his cock in and out of her mouth. As he increased his rhythm, he started tugging on the rope that ran against her clit. She moaned on his cock and he knew he had her where he wanted her. The faster he pumped her mouth, the hard she sucked his cock, the more he tugged on the rope. He was getting close to his release and he could tell by her moans she was too. He let the rope fall from his hand and heard her moan of frustration as the friction against her clit stop. He grabbed her head with both of his hands and started really thrusting her mouth. He feeling his cock swell to it's fullest, he shoved it deep down her throat and held it there as he grunted loudly, emptying his seed in her throat.

She gagged trying to swallow the hefty load he shot down her throat. He held her tight against his cock, not allowing her to pull away. She swallowed hard, the feel of her throat muscles clinching on his cock, milked him of the few drops. He moaned as his cock finally emptied it self’s completely. He remained in her mouth as his cock grew limp. Loosening the hold on her head, he gently stroked her cheek, "Mmmmm, such a good slut." She thought her heart would jump out of her chest, she was so happy. But why? Again, the strange feeling crossed her. Why should it matter if she pleased him, she was tied up.

He pulled his limp cock from her mouth and kneeled down to untie the ropes at her thighs. He stood up and walked to rope that held her hands. Untying it, he slowly pulled on it, telling her to rise to her feet. Instead of leaving her flat footed, this time he kept pulling till she was on her toes. Securing the rope, he walked over to her saying, "Let's see how wet, my sweet slut is." He slid his finger down barely touching the top of her cunt when he felt the first traces of her juices. "My whore is very wet, I see," he said aloud. He slid his fingers down to her lips. They were slick with her cunt juices and swollen from her lust. She moaned as he moved his fingers over them.

Pushing her thighs apart, he reached between them, pulling the rope back through. Holding on to it, he tied a knot in it. Pulling up on the rope, the knot slide snuggly against her clit. She moaned loudly as the knot rubbed against her clit, while he tied the end of rope to the handcuffs. Pulling it snug, so if she let herself down off her toes, the rope would pull the knot against her clit. He sat himself at her feet and slowly slide his hand up the inside of her right leg. Her moan was almost a purr as his hand traveled upwards. He let his fingers brush against the knot, then travel deeper into her folds. His finger circled and teased the entrance of her pussy. Holding his finger barely outside of her , he waited. Finally she begged him, "Please, Sir, stick Your finger in this cunt's pussy."

serenite
serenite
8 Followers
12