Breaking Drake Ch. 01

Story Info
Drake is captured and introduced to his new lifestyle.
1.8k words
4.06
29.9k
17

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake grinned at his parents, and at the military black jeep sitting in their yard.

"Happy Birthday, son." His dad said, throwing the keys to him.

"Take it out for a spin!" His mother chirped.

Drake obliged, grinning even wider as the engine purred to life. He backed out of the driveway and sped down the road.

He hit the back-country highway, wanting to test out the new car. He raced down the road, twisting and turning. He laughed out loud, reveling in the wind coursing through his dark brown hair. There was no traffic- a newer super highway had made sure of that. He dodged around the potholes, driving on both sides of the road. There was a sharp turn up ahead, but he wasn't worried. Nobody would be on this road- there never were.

Drake looked down to change the radio station, and the second he looked up he noticed a flash of silver in front of him. He jerked to the right- he was in the other car's lane- but it was too late. His car flew off the road into the trees, and Drake blacked out.

He woke up to someone dragging him from the wreck. He hazily stared into the brown and silver flecked eyes.

"Whaaa...?" He slurred.

"Shhh, I'm taking you to the hospital, you'll be okay."

His head was starting to clear, and he glanced at the remains of his brand new Jeep.

"Crapppp..."

"I'm sure your parents will just be glad you are okay." The stranger consoled him.

Drake stared at her silver Lamborghini that had somehow escaped without any damage. The stranger, a woman in her mid-twenties with long brown hair wearing tight jeans and a worn brown leather jacket.

"I'm really sor-"

"Shush! Let's just get you to the hospital. Here- these should help with the headache you have, at least until we get to the hospital."

Drake stared at the two white pills she had just shaken out, and realized that he did in fact have a really bad headache.

"Thanks, um, ...?" He said.

"Raell, my name is Raell."

He swallowed them, marveling the interior of the car. The headache seemed to fad clearly, but so did the world around him...

Drake came to with his arms tied above him, a blindfold tied around his eyes and a gag in his mouth. He groaned, then started struggling. He couldn't untie his arms and the rope was tied up high above his reach. The blindfold and gag were on too tight for him to wiggle out of. He tried to scream around the gag, but the only sound that came out was a muffled groan.

"Calm down kid." A voice muttered behind him.

Drake responded by freaking out further.

"Really kid, calm down! You're fine. Relax while you can."

Drake took a deep breath, and listened. He could hear two separate people breathing. He moaned, trying to get them to free him.

"We can't help you kid. You'll just have to sit tight until she returns..." The voice faded away, and Drake noted the fear in the guy's voice.

A new voice- the other guy- muttered "Just do what she says and keep your head down." His voice was really hoarse, as if he'd spent hours yelling.

Drake started to silently panic again. How had he ended up here? Why wasn't he at the hospital? Who was this "she?" Was it the girl with the Lambo? Drake tried loosening his arms again, feeling for any loose knots or frayed strands but found none. The other two guys were silent, offering no help.

After what had to have been hours, in which Drake's arms fell asleep, he head the sharp sound of footsteps. He started struggling again, yelling into the gag. He heard a cold chuckle and the other two guys whimpering. A door slid open and Drake realized he was tied in a barn stall. Someone grabbed his throat and he struggled even harder. The blindfold was taken off, and he blinked as sharp, painful sunlight replaced the darkness. He squinted, trying to see who stood in front of him. He realized it was the Lambo girl.

"Hmmmmmpfh!" he yelled.

Her car had been fine, why had she kidnapped him?!

"Shut up, slave." She ordered him.

He looked around, taking the two other guys tied similar to him in the stall. Both were big guys, well-tanned and wearing leather body harnesses. They were staring at the floor and shaking slightly. Raell freed the first one, and Drake yelled for him to tackle Raell and free him and the other guy. All they heard was "Heerrrrrmmmmffffffh!!"

Raell laughed as the big shaggy blonde guy kneeled. She stood in in front of the other guy, a brunette with apparent Native American heritage. He trembled, obviously terrified of the woman. She grabbed his collar and forced him to look up at her.

"Are you going to behave?" She snapped the crop in her hand against his chest.

He flinched and hoarsely whispered "Yes Mistress." She cut him down, and Drake yelped as he saw the whip lines that crisscrossed the guy's back. No wonder his voice was so broken.

Raell turned back to Drake. "Ah, the Jeep guy..."

Drake yelled, struggling as best as he could. He kicked out at her, and watched as a cold look came over her face.

"Fine. You want to stay there? We'll see how you feel about it tomorrow."

With that she turned swiftly, glancing back over at the two men. "You both can stay here too. We'll be heading back tomorrow so I suggest you get good sleep."

The men whispered back a "yes, Mistress." The door to the barn slammed shut and a bolt slid into place. Drake turned to look at the men.

"Hummpfh?" He stared at them, hoping they'd release him.

"Damn kid, you're lucky she didn't thrash you for that..."

The blonde stared at him, while the brunette had curled up in the corner, his whipped back facing Drake. Drake groaned again, as his jaw was starting to really ache.

"Here kid- that woman is Mistress Raell. She is a dragon- a beast from a different world than ours. She's got all sorts of superpowers- shapeshifting, flying, mindreading, and so on. She owns hundreds of slaves and you are her latest acquisition. I know you won't listen but struggling and fighting against her only end up with you looking like Riley back there- beaten and broken. Learn to love this live and you'll at least not suffer as much as everyone else."

With that he curled up by Riley, and soon they were both breathing evenly, asleep. Drake struggled for a bit longer, then, finally exhausted, he painfully dozed. The night seemed to stretch on forever, as his position, his asleep arms, his aching jaw, and his tired legs all stopped him from actually falling asleep. He was glad when he noticed the sky was lightening.

Today his parents would find him and the crazy girl would go to jail and he could celebrate turning 18 like every other 18 year old. It was full morning when the two guys awoke. They went and drank out of the water bucket in the stall. Looking over at him, the blonde cupped some water and brought it to Drake. Riley spoke up in his hoarse whisper.

"Don't man, seriously Devon. Raell will beat the hell out of you if you help that guy without her permission."

Devon- the blonde guy- looked over at Riley, then back at Drake. Drake gave him a pleading look, realizing how thirsty he was in that instant. The gag had caused him to drool all night and now his mouth was really dry.

"Sorry kid, but he's right, and my skin is worth more to me still attached to my back."

He tossed the water, then went to go kneel by the door, next to Riley. Both men adopted identical submissive postures, waiting for the return of their mistress.

Drake awaited her return too, hoping this time she'd free him. He'd decided he'd bolt the second she cut him down, and find a phone to call the cops on. He looked up as the familiar click of her boots sounded outside the barn. She appeared and opened the stall door. She gestured for the two men to stand, and they obeyed. She walked past them over towards Drake.

"You look tired, pet. Didn't sleep well, huh? Hope you learned not to kick then."

She undid his gag, and Drake groaned and his jaw loosened. He worked it around, trying to unknot the muscles. Raell walked behind him, and Drake tensed as he mentally prepared to run. Instead, a tight rope was tightened around his throat. Once it was secure, his arms were finally untied. Without the support, his legs gave under him, and he yelled. His shoulders burned and his arms pricked. He felt tears well up in his eyes at both the pain and the realization that he couldn't have run away even without the rope tied around his neck.

Raell stepped back around to his front, and forced his head up. Drake gazed into those silver-flecked brown eyes.

"I am Mistress Raell. I now own you- you are my slave. You will do what I order you to, or you will be punished accordingly. I do not tolerate anything but submissive behavior, behave incorrectly and you will be punished. Do, say, even think anything that annoys me, and you will be punished. Am I clear?"

Drake stared at her, his pain fading into anger. She slapped him hard.

"Am. I. Clear?" She snarled.

Drake remained silent. She smiled at him, and Drake shuddered as he noticed she had extra-long canines.

"If you want to remain tied to the ceiling beam for another night, I'm perfectly willing to oblige you."

She forced him to stand- Drake gasped at her super strength. His arms were quickly tied back together, and the rope was tossed over the beam.

"Wait! WAIT! You are perfectly clear, I totally understand, please don't tie me back here, you are completely clea-"

"WHO is perfectly clear, slave?" Raell snarled, continuing to tighten the rope.

Drake was forced up on his toes. "You are! You are...Mistress Raell!"

The rope stopped tightening, and Drake had to stand on the very tips of his toes to keep from putting all his weight on his shoulders. Already his shoulders were screaming in agony, and his legs were trembling. Raell patted him on the cheek.

"Mistress Raell is right. I do not respond to 'Raell' or 'you.' I am your mistress and should be addressed as such."

With that she strode out of the stall, leaving Drake in an even more painful position than before. The two men looked at Drake, afraid they would have to spend another night locked in the small stall. Drake felt his eyes well up. His shoulders were cramping and so were his legs, and while he could now talk freely he did not have the energy to call out. He hung from the ceiling, hoping his mistress would come back and release him.