Breaking Drake Ch. 05

Story Info
Drake disobeys a direct command and is whipped for it.
2.3k words
4.31
14.7k
3

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come morning Drake felt like he was part of the wooden post. He didn't even know how he was still standing. He heard the sound of boots walking towards him, but couldn't move to see who it was. The person untied his connection to the pole. Drake tried to turn, but his legs collapsed under him as he did.

"Whumpffff..." He moaned.

Someone guided a water bottle to his mouth and Drake drank greedily.

"Easy there, don't choke." A voice murmured.

Once the bottle was empty another was pored over him. Drake moaned as the cool water soothed his scorched skin. He glanced up, and felt a shock as his eyes met the silver flecked eyes of Raell. In her hand was the collar Drake had been contemplating all night. He had no doubt that if he rejected her now he'd spend another day on the post. But he still didn't want to submit and put it on.

Raell waited, feeling the slave at her feet sort through his emotions. She ran a finger through his hair, feeling the grease of a few days of sweating and not washing. It has bleached a bit in the sun, and has acquired more of the honey toned streaks. His facial scruff had grown out more, and was less scruff than small beard.

Drake reached a decision. He reached up and grabbed the collar. Raell let him have it, and he felt its weight. He felt the temptation to throw it as far as he could, but then he put in around his neck, his fingers shaking. He put the two ends together, feeling them click into place. He knew that unlike before, he wouldn't be able to separate them. He whimpered, then looked up at Raell. She smiled softly at him, before handing him a third water bottle. He took it gratefully.

She tied him back to the post- low this time, so he could just stay where he was, before walking off. Drake stared after her, clutching the bottle. What had he done wrong? Why had she left him out here again? Why hadn't she untied the rope collar and gag? He felt like crying, but calmed himself down. He'd have to limit the water bottle, but he could last the day laying down instead of standing.

He was just starting to move when he realized she was coming back. She held a leash and an apple in the other. Still a little worried she'd leave him tied to the pole he buried the bottle of water. She handed him the apple and Drake held it, unable to eat with the rope bit. Raell clicked the leash onto Drake's new collar, and untied him from the post. She then untied his gag, soaked from his desperate drinking. His jaw was extremely sore, and he moved it around to regain some feeling. Raell untied the rope collar next, and Drake devoured the apple. Raell laughed softly, but Drake was too happy to be angry that she was laughing at him.

"Stand." She ordered, once he'd finished the apple and dug up the water to finish it off.

He obeyed, albeit stiffly. She started walking, and Drake stumbled after her. He was led back to the pen he had first been tossed into. She unclipped his collar and walked off, the gate slamming after her. Drake stared after her, then checked the trough, which was once again full of water. He drank his fill of the water, then splashed water over his sunburnt back and through his greasy hair. He was sure he smelled awful and probably had a beard but he had no control over that. The sudden thought hit Drake hard. He had no control over his bathing, shaving, or self-care at all. Anger once again flooded him. Sure, she'd gotten him to put on the collar but he would not allow her to put on another thing. He wanted to shower and shave, and lord knows if he meant anything to this woman than she'd let him. Drake settle down in the middle of the pen, waiting for Raell's return. He didn't have to wait too long.

Drake got up as Raell walked in, leash in hand. He let her snap it on, and followed her out of the pen. He was excited when they walked to what he thought had to be the showers. She directed him into one of the booths, and undid the leash.

He stared around as the door sealed itself. Then he was hit by a jet of water. The water came from every direction, and Drake screamed as the blasts of water hit all his injuries and his sunburn. The water was cold, and after a seconds it began to burn his sunburnt skin. He could smell the soap, a husky leathery smell. After s few seconds of the burning feeling, his skin began to feel much better. He held up an arm to his eyes, and realized the water had some sunburn solution in it, which was healing his burns. He ran his hands through his hair, enjoying the blasts now that his sunburn had faded. His brands still hurt but he felt a lot better. Just as suddenly as they had started the jets of water ended and the door opened.

Raell stood waiting, and once again Drake allowed her to clip the leash to his collar. It was the least he could do, since she had let him shower, he reasoned. She then brought him to what looked like a barber's chair, if the barber had also been a torturer. "Sit." Came the command, and Drake did. What the hell was going on? Raell stepped back and a girl seemed to suddenly appear.

"Ohhh Raell, this one is beautiful. Look at those eyes!" The girl chirped, running her hands over Drake's face. "Are you going to behave, or do I have to strap you in?" She asked Drake.

Drake glanced at Raell, before answering "I'll behave."

Raell walked up and slapped Drake's face. He yelped.

"I'll behave ma'am. Any woman not me you will call ma'am. Got it?" Drake felt his cheek flare with heat. "Yes." Raell snarled, and with a flick of her hand all the straps on the chair suddenly tightened down.

Drake struggled, but could not budge at all. His head was even restrained by a strap over his forehead.

"Shave his beard down to a light scruff. I'll be right back." Raell told the girl.

She then strode off. Drake heard the barber-chick humming as she prepped her trimmers. She then started trimming Drake's overgrown beard. When she had almost finished Raell returned, holding a few strips of black leather. Drake realized that they were cuffs. He couldn't do anything as Raell clipped them onto his arms and legs.

"Nice job on the scruff. For the hair I'd just like it trimmed an inch or so, I like the long hair."

Barber-girl nodded and freed Drake's head. He tried to bite her, and was rewarded with a hard slap. He felt pressure against his dick and looked down to see Raell pressing one boot against his dick.

"Move again, and you'll be feeling this. Understood, slave?" Drake snarled, and in response she added more pressure.

Drake hissed out a "Yes, Mistresssss..."

He held still as his hair was trimmed, and when Raell was finally satisfied with how it looked, he was set free. He glared at Raell, once again holding his leash. She then headed back to the arena, Drake unwillingly following after. She tossed him back in the pen, slamming the gate shut and walking off. Drake looked over his new cuffs. They were similar to his collar. They had a D ring embedded in them, and the same attachment system as the collar. Drake was interrupted from his study of the cuffs by the rumbling in his stomach. He snarled, know that his non-submissive behavior undoubtedly had earned him no lunch, and most likely no dinner. He went to get some water and then settled down to wait.

Hours passed, and as Drake had thought no-one brought him lunch. Come dinner, he heard footsteps outside his pen. He got up, wary. Raell and a few girls stood outside his pen. The door opened, and Raell stepped in carrying a dog bowl. Drake felt his temper rise. He was NOT eating out of the dog bowl. Raell and two other women trapped him in between them, and wrestled his arms together, locking them together. He was leashed and then his legs were kicked out from under him. Drake bellowed in anger, struggling to get up. He was dragged on all fours over to the bowl, in which someone had placed wet dog food. A knee on his back stopped him from being able to get back up.

"Hungry, dog?!" The women goaded him, laughing as he struggled to keep from having his face pressed into the dog food.

"You seemed so hungry, pet." Whispered Raell's voice in his ear. "Better you realize your position now, rather than after a few days posted."

Drake flinched at the threat. "Eat..." She whispered.

He took a bite, and turning his head, spit it in her face. Everyone froze, staring at Drake and Raell.

Drake was suddenly thrown through the air, slamming against the pen wall. He screamed as he was electrocuted, but then it was turned off. Held in place by supernatural forces, he watched a massive silver feathered wings spread out of Raell's back. The feathers had different tones of silver, from a very light gray to an almost black. They seemed to glow, as everything affected by Raell's powers did. A whip uncoiled from around her hand, and Drake noted the spines along it. He was terrified, all satisfaction of his spitting the dog food into Raell's face gone. She raised her arm, and brought it down hard. Drake screamed as the whip carved across his chest.

"COUNT, SLAVE, OR I SHALL ADD EXTRA LASHES."

Drake didn't even had to think. "ONE!" He bellowed.

CRACK! "ONE, WHAT, SLAVE?"

"TWO, MISTRESS!" Drake bellowed back.

CRACK!

"THREE, MISTRESS!"

CRACK!

"FOUR, MISTRESS!"

CRACK!

"FIVE, MISTRESS!"

After CRACK five Drake's voice broke and he sounded like Riley. Raell spun him around so he now faced against the pen wall.

CRACK!

"Six, mistress!"

CRACK!

"Seven, mistress!"

CRACK!

"Eight, mistress!"

CRACK!

"N-nine, m-mistress!"

CRACK!

"T-te-ten, mis-mistress!"

Drake prayed that was the last one. His hopes rose as there was a pause.

CRACK!

"Eleven, mistress." He croaked.

Raell released him, and he slumped to the ground. Drake grunted as someone grabbed his throat and forced him to their eye level. He glimpsed the silver flecked eyes, noting that her eyes were mostly silver than brown at that moment. He dropped his eyes, unable to make eye contact.

Raell grinned, and he noted that nearly all of her teeth had changed to have sharpened points.

Raell dragged Drake over to the dog bowl and threw him at it.

"I expect that to be clean when I get back." Her cold voice snapped at him.

The group left, and Drake flinched at the slam of the gate. The fence once again hummed with electricity. Drake looked down at his chest- the whip stripes were about four inches apart, two on his right side and three on his left. They crisscrossed where they met, forming near perfect diamonds. He could see that the scaled whip had sliced deep, though he couldn't see any bone. They weren't bleeding either, which Drake thought was weird. He guessed it had to do with the whole inability to die Riley had told him about.

Drake stared at the dog bowl. The goop inside looked disgusting, but he did not want to feel the scaled whip carve through his skin again. He jerked as the gate opened again, and took a huge mouthful of the dog food. Someone laughed, and then another person was tossed into his pen.

Riley stared at Drake, noting the six lines carved into his back. The ripped flesh pointed towards a dragon tail whip, Raell's specialty. The even lines almost exactly five inches apart were her specialty. He thought that she must like creating the diamond pattern. It also stopped the skin from being peeled off in areas.

Drake swallowed. The dog food wasn't actually as bad as it looked. It had a meaty flavor, and it was a little bit like meat jello. Meat jello meant for dogs. He looked over at Riley, who was staring at his new marking.

"Damn kid, Posting and now a whipping? How do you keep fucking up this badly?"

Drake cleared his throat. "I spit dog food in Raell's face."

Riley stared at the boy.

"I'm sorry? You did what, exactly? Are you insane?! You do realize that SHE IS NOT HUMAN?!"

Drake flinched. "I'm a bit more aware now, yeah. Now, if you don't mind, I apparently have to eat the rest of this gunk before Raell comes back, unless I want to find out what else she can do to me."

Riley shook his head. If he had done that Raell would have whipped him until he no skin left. This kid must be something special to the dragon. He felt sorry for the huddled boy in front of him, knowing his life was not going to be an easy one.

Drake swallowed the last mouthful of dog food. At least it had filled his stomach. He felt a bit queasy, and went to get some water. Riley spoke up before he got there.

"As demeaning as this is, I'd lick to the bowl too. She'll thrash you if she sees even the slightest remain of the dog food."

Drake looked at him, and decided he was probably right. Grabbing the bowl he licked up the greasy liquid at the bottom. He almost choked on the oily fluid. Finally he decided the bowl was as clean as he could get it. He got a mouthful of water, and swished it around. He almost spit it out in surprise as the gate slammed open.