Breaking Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the head rest was lowered Tyler ran the tip of his cock along the seam of Jess' mouth. She couldn't resist, flicking her tongue out she ran it over the crown of his cock tasting his salty sweet essence on the tip.

"Open up sweet, take me into your mouth," Tyler commanded.

Jess had never given head before, but something about these two men made her want to try everything. Opening wide she took the tip of him into her mouth. God he was huge. Just the tip was stretching her lips wide. She couldn't have opened her mouth any wider even if she wanted to.

"Oh yeah. That's it sweet, suck me in. Use that tongue to lick me," Tyler groaned.

As she sucked Tyler in to her mouth, she felt Brad running his cock up and down her slit. Using her natural lubrication to make his penetration easier. Brad started pushing his cock into her body, slow and gentle until the wide head popped through her tight muscles. God they were both huge. Jess moaned around Tyler's cock in her mouth at the feeling of being stretched wide in both her holes.

"You can take me sugar. Relax those muscles Jess, that will make it easier," Brad panted. Sliding his thick shaft in a little more.

"God she's tight," Brad opined to Tyler.

"You should feel her mouth. She's a fucking natural at giving head," Tyler gasped.

Brad eased his way into Jess cunt. Sliding back a forth with slow gentle movements. He was half way in when he felt her muscles clamp down around his dick.

"She's gonna cum," Brad groaned, "I'm not even half way in yet sugar, try to hold back."

Jess lifted her hips up trying to get more of him in her body. She was shaking and writhing, he was too big. The burning pain along with the pleasure was going to kill her. Sucking Tyler to the back of her throat, she laved the underside of his cock with her tongue.

Brad couldn't hold back anymore. The feeling of her cunt squeezing his dick was going to make him cum right along with her. Pulling back until just the tip of his cock was resting inside her. He slammed forward until his dick was swallowed hole by her pussy. Jess screamed as her body rushed to the peak and then fell over. She saw stars behind her closed eyelids.

Brad groaned as she clamped down hard on his dick. Coating his cock and balls with her cum. He didn't let up, just kept plundering through her tight muscles.

"I can't hold out," Tyler yelled, "if you don't want my cum in your mouth sweetheart, let go. Let go now."

Jess just sucked harder, wanting to taste Tyler's essence.

"Oh fuck," Tyler yelled, just before he let out a roar as he spewed his cum down her throat.

The first taste of Tyler on her tongue sent Jess into a frenzy, she bucked and writhed, moaning as she swallowed his cum.

Brad roared too as he plunged into her tight went cunt, letting his essence spill into her body, to be caught by the condom.

Tyler pulled his still hard cock from her mouth, he was panting so hard he couldn't speak yet. Supporting Jess neck he lifted the headrest back up so her neck was once again aligned with her body. Both men released the bonds holding her to the bench and Tyler pulled the blindfold from around her head.

They each took an arm helping her to stand. When Jess gained her feet, her knees buckled. Her legs felt like wet noodles.

"Oh sugar, you are amazing," Brad said as he scooped her up into his arms. "Are alright darlin'?"

"Never better," Jess slurred out. She squinted at the two men who had just loved her. Barely able to keep her eyes open, she closed them once again, resting her head listlessly against Brad's chest.

"Let's get you cleaned up sweetheart, then you can sleep," Tyler said.

They took her back to the bathroom she had used before. Filling the large tub Brad stepped in and settled her on his lap. Tyler got in beside them. They washed her hole body, then Tyler massaged the muscles of her legs. Stepping out they dried her off and put her in the middle of the big bed. She felt the mattress depress on either side, realizing they had climbed into bed with her. That was her last thought as sleep claimed her.

Chapter Five

Jess awoke to sunlight streaming through the window, moaning out loud as she stretched, feeling the aching pull of long unused muscles. Rising to her feet, heading to the bathroom. After using the facilities she turned on the shower and got in to wash her hair and body. Drying off she spied a robe hanging on the back of the door, so instead of putting dirty clothes back on, she shucked the robe on. Rummaging around under the sink she found a toothbrush still in it's packaging; and a comb. After brushing her teeth, she set about getting the tangles out of her hair.

Entering the kitchen she found Tyler and Brad making breakfast of bacon and eggs. Tyler must have heard her enter for he turned to her saying, "Take a seat sweetheart, breakfast will be done in a moment."

Jess watched as they finished up and brought the three loaded plates to the table. Brad turned back for some coffee mugs and the carafe of coffee on the coffee machine.

"How are you feeling sugar?" he asked as he deposited the items onto the kitchen table.

"Um I'm good thanks," Jess said lowering her eyes to the table as she felt color rise in her cheeks.

Tyler reached over placing a finger underneath her chin raising her face to his, "You have nothing to be embarrassed about Jess. We wanted you as much as you wanted us. You have a beautiful luscious sexy body. We'd like it if you stayed with us the rest of the weekend. So we can get to know you better and you us. What do you say Jess?"

"Um I really don't think that would be a good idea. I have so much to do at home and I have no clothes with me." Jess said hesitantly. Jess was worried she could become addicted to these two men. They had given her pleasure beyond the realms of her imagination. But she was afraid. Afraid of becoming too attached, afraid of being hurt all over again. Too afraid to unleash her control ever again. Last night had taught her she was indeed a dirty, wicked woman. Just as her ex boyfriend had suggested.

"I think it would be best if I left after breakfast. You don't have to take me home, I'll just order a cab."

Tyler and Brad just looked at each other, before Brad answered, "Eat your breakfast sugar. We'll discuss our options later."

"But..."

Jess didn't say anymore when both men glared at her. Deciding to comply for the moment, she lowered her head and began to eat. After they had finished breakfast, Tyler left the kitchen so Brad and Jess cleared up the mess placing the dishes in the dishwasher. When everything was clean and wiped down, Jess decided to put her clothes on then order a cab so she could go home.

Entering the bedroom she didn't see Tyler emerge from the bathroom behind her as she picked up her clothes. She squealed in fright as his arms came around her waist, dropping her clothes on the floor as she jerked. Tyler gently but firmly grabbed hold of her arms bringing them behind her back.

"What are you doing Tyler?"

"You need help Jessie and we are just the men to make sure you get it sweetheart." Tyler said in a husky voice.

"So you are going to hold me here against my will, after all the things you said to me regarding trusting you. You said you would take me home if I asked you to. Well I'm not asking you take me home but I do want to order a cab so I can leave." Jess said with haughty indignation.

"What else did we say sugar?" Brad drawled as he entered the room.

Jess just stood looking at him blankly, watching as he walked over to retrieve something from the bedside table. Walking back to her and Tyler, Brad handed something to Tyler behind her back.

Tyler transferred both of her slender wrists into one of his large hands, then Jess felt handcuffs snap around one of her wrists. Jess began struggling, kicking out with her feet, trying the escape the hold Tyler had on her.

"Tyler let me go please?"

"You don't really mean that sweetheart," he said as he clamped the handcuffs around her other wrist. Brad moved to the front of her trying to hold her body still so Tyler could finish restraining her. Jess kicked out at him with her bare feet, hurting her toes in the process. Giving a yelp of pain as her toes connected with his solid shin.

Brad moved back from her a couple of paces, bending over he placed his shoulder in the region of her stomach. Wrapping an arm around her thighs, he stood up straight with Jess hanging over his shoulder.

"Put me down you fucking arse hole. If you don't put me down now and let me go I'll report you to the authorities for kidnapping."

That earned her a hard slap on her arse, making her yelp with shock rather than pain.

"You will be quiet from this moment on sweetheart. Every time you talk you will be punished. Every time you do something we haven't told you to do, you will be punished. Do you understand sugar?" Brad asked.

"Fuck you arse hole," Jess screamed back.

That earned her another round of hard slaps to her arse. Jess started wriggling and cursing as she saw Brad was taking her back to their dungeon.

Placing her on her feet, Brad held her steady as Tyler undid the robe she had borrowed. Jess laughed at them when she realized they would have to take off the cuffs to get the robe off.

"Not so smart after all are you, you bastards." Jess sneered at them.

Jess flinched when Tyler came at her with a pair of scissors in his hand. Trying to step away from him.

"I've told you before Jess we will not hurt you. Don't back away from me." Tyler growled. Moving behind her she felt the slide of the cold scissors against her skin, then he was ripping the material from her arms. In moments she was standing in front of the totally naked. Taking hold of an arm each guiding her towards another one of their contraptions.

Jess struggled, she did not want to make it easy for them to restrain her further, but they over powered her and had her lying on a half padded bench on her stomach. There were two holes in the bench her breasts fell through. She was supported from her shoulders to her hips. One of them held her down with a hand to her back as the other wrapped a restraint around her waist, locking her down. Her knees were resting on some sort of knee pads but they were spread wide open. As she tried to close her legs tightly, a pair of hands pried them apart, restraining them one at a time. Then her hands were released and locked down to her sides hanging below her body on arm supports.

"One more warning baby. If you talk again without us giving you permission you will be punished. Do you understand?" Tyler asked in a loud firm voice. She got another hard slap when she didn't answer.

"When you are asked a question you will answer. Now answer the question."

"Yes Tyler," Jess said in a condescending voice.

"Be careful sugar. If you speak to us in that tone of voice again you will earn a punishment. Do you understand?" Brad asked.

"Yes Brad."

Brad moved away from her rummaging around on the bench that held all the tools of their playing. Jess lifted her head trying to see what Brad was doing, but her hair was covering her face and since she didn't have the use of her arms or hands she could not move her hair from her eyes. Feeling the muscles in her neck tightening against the strain, she let her head fall back down below her shoulders.

Jess flinched when she felt her back flicked with the straps of a suede whip, biting her bottom lip to keep herself from crying out. She was writhing in minutes as the whip worked it's way down her body to her butt. The whipping to her butt made her cheeks heat, sending frissons down to her clit, making her pussy cream. They were relentless, not letting up until her whole back and butt was heated. Just when she thought she would start yelling, the whipping stopped.

"She has too much control." Tyler said from her side.

"Let go of your control sugar. We want to her your screams," Brad said.

"Fuck off."

"Now is that any way to talk to your master sweetheart. I did warn you about disrespecting us." Tyler stated.

The next lot of whipping was a lot harder and faster, from the top of her shoulders, down to the tops of her thighs. The next whipping nearly made her cum. The lashes hit her pussy lips sending tingles through her cunt, to her clit and sheath. Jess bit her lip harder, until she could taste blood in her mouth.

"Let me here you sugar," Brad panted as he whipped her pussy again.

Jess was too scared to open her mouth, knowing if she did, she was in danger of losing all control. Sinking her teeth into her bottom lip harder to keep her from voicing her pleasure pain.

The whipping stopped just as she expected to start screaming. She couldn't hold back the whimper as she felt a dildo being gently pushed into her pussy. When it was shoved into the hilt, she panted trying to keep hold on her control. Just as she relaxed again she felt a hand open her arse cheeks wide. Oh fuck what were they doing? Too proud to voice her question, she kept silent.

Feeling a cold hard object being slid over her arse hole, Jess squirmed trying to get her arse away from the strange feeling.

"Don't move sweetheart, unless you would like another whipping," Tyler said with a smile in his voice.

Jess couldn't hold in the moan erupting from her throat as she felt a smaller dildo push through the tight muscles of her sphincter. Whimpering as she felt a burning pain as her arse muscles were stretched. They were relentless, they didn't stop until the thing was in her forbidden hole to the hilt. It was too much. She was being stretched too far, too full.

One of the men reached between her legs, the next minute she felt the vibrator in her pussy turned on to the hilt. It was too much, she screamed as her cunt clamped down around the vibrator in her pussy and dildo in her arse. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced. Jess didn't even know she was crying until Tyler leaned down tipping her head to the side slightly, checking to make sure she was okay. Wiping the tears from her cheeks. He checked her color and then her pulse with his fingertips. Satisfied she was alright, he gently lowered her head again, moving away from her.

Jess felt a straw held to her lips, raising her head slightly, she took the straw between her lips taking a few sips of water.

"What do you want sugar?" Brad asked from somewhere behind her.

"I want to go home. Please."

"No you don't sweetheart and we won't be letting you go anywhere until you tell the truth." Tyler stated.

They started all over again. Jess was too tired to hold back now. She was yelling and crying as they taunted her body with pleasure pain. Starting at her shoulders working their way down to her thighs. The vibrator in her pussy was grasped by a large hand and slid in and out of her tight hole until she was on the verge of another climax. Instead of letting her go over this time they pulled the vibrator from her body. Then grasping the dildo in her arse, sliding that in and out a few times until she was back to nearing climax again. They deprived her of that too.

"What are you trying to do to me you bastards?" Jess screamed with a sob.

"You know what we want Jessie. Tell us what you want sweetheart. As soon as you answer us truthfully we'll give you another climax." Tyler said in a steely voice.

"Go fuck yourself," Jess yelled.

Oh my god would she never learn not to taunt them? She asked herself.

Jess felt something placed over her clit and wiggled at the uncomfortable feeling. Then one of them sat down underneath her, sucking her nipples to hard points. Opening her eyes she looked into Tyler's chocolate brown eyes. There was so much emotion to be seen there, but Jess couldn't decipher any of it. She was too tired, feeling emotionally drained. Closing her eyes again against the emotions he was portraying.

She felt her nipples being clamped with something, opening her eyes she saw Tyler had put nipple clamps on her. She watched as he scooted out from underneath her again. Away from her peripheral vision. Closing her eyes again she slumped down onto the bench, all her muscles relaxing, feeling like she was completely boneless.

Jess jumped as she felt little electric shocks tingle along her clit making her cunt clasp. Moaning low and deep she lifted her hips slightly trying to relieve the pressure to her clit. The electric pulses were turned up gradually until she was writhing her hips in rhythm with the pulses. She was so close, a little more power would send her over the edge. Whoever had the controls turned the power off. She screamed.

"No don't stop please, more. Give me more. Make me cum."

"Give us what we want sugar, then you can cum," Brad stated.

Jess ignored him sobbing out panting breaths.

She felt the vibrator being pushed back into her gently in slow increments, until it was in her body all the way to the hilt. Then the smaller dildo was being thrust gently back and forth on her arse hole until she opened, it slipped in past her tight muscles then all the way, till the base was resting against her body.

It was too much, but not enough. She was sobbing with arousal, she was so hot and turned on, sweat was dripping from her body, but if she gave in would they'd want to control her life as well as her body. She would be setting herself up to be hurt again. She couldn't do that, not again. Once was more than enough.

"We are going to leave you for a while Jess, I want you to think about what you really want. What you need from us. We have a baby monitor in here and we will take the receiver with us, so if you want to talk to us just yell out and we'll be back. You'll still be receiving pleasure while we are gone sweetheart. I have set the vibrator to turn on every now and then as well as the clit clamp." Tyler stated as he set the monitor close to her head without her seeing him or it.

Jess heard the door close after they left the room. She was sobbing uncontrollably within five minutes of them leaving. What had she gotten herself into.

"You fucking bastards. When I get free I'm going to castrate you both."

Chapter Six

Tyler and Brad entered the kitchen intending to make coffee and rest from the frustration of their woman not opening up to them. They were beside themselves, feeling her pain and anger. Afraid of getting to close to another male, scared of being hurt again.

"Do you think this is going to really help her break free from the rigid constraints she has herself wrapped in?" Brad asked as he looked at Tyler.

"I really don't know Brad. Her control is phenomenal. She already knows I love her whether consciously or unconsciously. She saw it in my eyes just before I placed the nipple clamps on. I know she love us too, it was all there laid out before me. Whether or not she is willing to admit it is another question," Tyler sighed adjusting the erection in his pants to a more comfortable position.

Tyler had to restrain Brad from going back to the dungeon and releasing her from the bench as they listened to her sobbing and yelling at them. After they finished their coffee and a sandwich, they both went to different bathrooms to shower and release some of the tension holding their muscles in tight control. Tyler took the monitor with him, knowing that Brad would cave and release her if he could hear her.

It seemed like hours had passed before they entered the dungeon again, Jess was still crying and sniffling. Brad grabbed some tissues from the bench squatting down to get access to her face her wiped her cheeks gently then held some more tissues to her nose.

"Blow your nose sugar," Brad said, then wiped her nose clean again after she blew. Holding a straw to her lips he held the bottle of water up for her until she had quenched her thirst.