Breaking Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler moved around her, taking away the clit and nipple clamps from her body. Jess sighed with relief as the small electrical pulses stopped. Her clit was so sensitive a single light touch would send her to orgasm. Then she felt the vibrator and dildo being removed from her arse. Her body clenching in reaction as they slid out grasping at the emptiness inside her. They released the restraints on her arms, legs and over her stomach. Tyler scooped her up into his arms carrying her from the room. Jess was so tired she couldn't even lift her eyelids to look at them. Tyler carried her back to the bedroom, gently placing her on the bed on her back. Brad and Tyler crawled onto the bed, on each side of her. Each taking one of her arms in their hands, they stretched them out above her head, securing her wrists in another set of restraints attached to the headboard. When that was done they moved done her body each taking one of her ankles spreading her legs wide, restraining her legs as well.

Jess was too tired to fight them, she just lay there as limp as a noodle, letting them do to her what they wanted. She squeezed her eyes tight, when she felt gentle light touches from two pairs of warm male hands skimming her body. They touched her face, sliding gentle finger over her eyebrows, eyelids, cheeks mouth. Moving down to her neck, shoulders and chest. They paid homage to her breasts until she was delirious with arousal, writhing under their attentive ministrations. Moving to her stomach and legs, massaging the muscles in her legs, taking away her aches and pains. One of them moved back to arms, massaging the tight muscles relieving the ache. They avoided touching her pussy or arse, they massaged and soothed until she was a sobbing writhing mass of sensitive nerve endings.

"Open your eyes Jessie," Tyler stated.

Jess didn't even think about defying him, she had no energy left, she was so tired and so horny. She couldn't take much more of their torture.

"Oh yeah, that's it sugar. I want you to keep your eyes open. I want you to watch what we do to you." Brad drawled out with a voice rough with emotion.

Tyler leaned over her taking her hands between his palms, staring into her eyes for interminable moments. Leaning in her took her mouth with gentle loving kisses, all the while watching her watch him with open eyes. He saw her eyes flicker as she struggled to hold them open. Deepening the kiss, sliding his tongue in along hers he tasted her sweetness, all the love he felt for her pouring out from his sole. When he saw the knowledge of his emotions alight in her eyes he drew back, weaning the kiss.

Brad leaned down from the other side of her gently cupping her chin with his thumb and forefinger, keeping her face turned to his. Leaning down he kissed her so tenderly so full of love as he stared into her eyes. She felt an answering response as tears started to leak from her eyes. The did not relent, they kept her body on the edge for hours, not letting her back down. Keeping her on the edge climax without giving her the release she craved.

She couldn't seem to stop crying, she felt as if her heart was breaking wide open. They held her close as she sobbed out her pain and fear. When she stopped crying they started all over again, not relenting. They were not giving up on her. They wanted it all and god help her, she so close to breaking. They were going to take her over until she had nothing left.

"Please stop, I can't take anymore," Jess said with a husky voice.

"You know what we want Jessie. It's up to you sugar, just reach out and grab it. You have nothing to lose sugar and so much more to gain. Don't you want to step back in amongst the living instead of just existing?" Brad asked.

"I can't, you don't understand," Jess cried out.

"Oh we understand sweetheart. Do you think you are the only person who has ever been hurt, rejected because of who you are, what you like? Think about that for a moment sweetheart. You're missing out on so much existing the way you are." Tyler stated.

They stopped talking to her. They cherished her body with their hands and mouths not relenting until she was beside herself. Tyler moved down between her spread thighs covering her clit with his warm wet mouth. Driving her to the pinnacle again and again until she was mindless. Her hips bucking, sobbing and panting. They were driving her insane. Never letting her go over the edge, keeping her on the pinnacle, drawing her back again and again. Brad was sucking and laving her nipples, pinching the other one between thumb and forefinger. Going from one to the other with mouth and fingers so that one nipple was never neglected. Tyler between her legs, nibbling, sucking and flicking. Slurping the cream dripping from her body.

Jess was chanting, not even aware of what she was doing or saying, "Please make love to me. Please. I love you, please. Please I love you, I love you both so much. Please make love to me. I love you." She screamed at them.

Breathing a sigh of relief they moved up to her holding her eyes with theirs.

"We love you too sugar," Brad stated as moisture filled his eyes. Kissing her lovingly then drawing back so Tyler could reach her mouth.

"I love you sweetheart, so much," he stated before taking her mouth with his.

Jess sobbed as she broke free of her relentless control. They held her to them, making her feel so cherished and loved. When her crying jag had finished they eased her head back the mattress. Tyler went to her legs releasing the restraints holding her as Brad did the same with her arms.

Brad picked her up in his arms holding her to his chest as he eased himself back onto the pillows piled up against the headboard. Once her was comfortable, donning a condom, he lifted her hips up over his until her pussy was in alignment with his cock. Easing her down on his cock, rocking gently as he helped her impale herself on his hard dick. Once he was in her all the way to his balls he pulled her down into his arms so that she was resting comfortably on his chest.

Jess heard Tyler opening a condom packet, then felt him lube her arse hole, massaging it into her forbidden hole. When her muscles relaxed enough, Tyler eased a finger into her body. Pulling his finger free from her body he applied another generous amount to the tips of his fingers. Working two fingers in this time as he massaged the lube in. When he had both finger in her arse to the hilt he spread them in a scissoring action, stretching her tight muscles. Pulling his fingers free of her body he lubed up his latex covered cock. Grasping the base in his hand he aimed it at her arse. Gently working his way into her body until he felt the head of his cock pop through her tight muscles. He had Jessie moaning in minutes as he pushed into her body another inch. Brad held her down firmly with arms banded around her waist. Not giving her a chance to hurt herself by moving too much. Jess was sobbing in his arms as Tyler worked himself into her body. It seemed to take forever but finally Tyler was in her balls deep.

Giving Jessie time to adjust to having two cock embedded in her body, they held still. Until she screamed at them.

"Please Tyler, Brad make love to me," she said on a sob. "I love you both but if you don't fuck me now I'm going to start screaming."

"Your wish is our command sugar," Brad panted out.

Tyler slid his cock out of her until just the tip was resting in her body. When he pushed back into her arse, Brad moved his hips deeper into the mattress withdrawing his cock to the tip. As he pushed back in Tyler moved out again. They set up a slow pace, not willing to hurt her as this was her first double penetration with their large cocks.

The rhythm was driving her wild, they were slow and gentle. Easing in and out of her body with slow steady strokes.

"Please harder, faster," Jess panted out.

That was all they were waiting to hear. They began a faster harder rhythm. Moving in and out of her body alternately. Faster and harder until they were both pounding into her body. Giving her everything she needed and wanted.

Jess was moving with them as one pulled out and the other pushed into her body, rocking her hips to their rhythm. She could feel her body starting to coil with tension. She was so close. They were killing her with pleasure. Then the coil broke and she was flying, soaking Brad with her cream as it poured from her body. She saw stars as her body bucked and convulsed with the huge climax enveloping her whole body. She vaguely heard her men find their releases as she blacked out.

Epilogue

Six months later.

Jess arrived at the club at the specified time arranged by Tyler and Brad. God knows what they were up to, but they were up to something. They had been acting very strangely for the last couple of weeks. Secretive.

"Hi John how's it going?"

"Hey Jess, I'm fine. How are you doing?" John greeted.

"I'm good. See you after, I'm a few minutes late for my meeting with Brad and Tyler."

"Have fun Jess," John said with a grin, as she turned and headed for the bar area of the club.

When she entered she saw the room was decorated with streamers and balloons. Hmm well that's interesting, Jess had never seen the club decorated this way before. Strolling to the bar she ordered a Black Russian. Picking up her drink from the bar as Josh placed it in front of her she sipped as looked around with curiosity.

"What's going on Josh?" Jess asked the bartender.

"To be honest I have no idea Jess."

The place was packed to the rafters. All the regulars seemed to be in attendance this evening, as well as quite a few new faces. Jess seated herself on a bar stool to wait for her two men. Melissa and Phillip joined her at the bar taking seats as well. Turning to her friends she looked them in the eye as she grilled them.

"Hi Melissa, Phil. Do you two know what's going on? I've never seen the place decorated like this before." Jess stated.

Melissa looked at her friend trying to keep her expression as bland as possible, "I have no idea girlfriend," she answered as she turned to Phil.

"Don't look at me, I had nothing to do with this," Phil answered truthfully. He actually didn't have anything to do with the decorating of the club, but he knew what was about to happen. Trying to keep his face in an expressionless mask, hoping to not give away the surprise.

Jess chatted with her two friends as she sipped her drink. She was just about out of patience when she spotted Brad and Tyler enter the room. They were so handsome, dressed in their leather pants, with their chests and feet bare. She had to actually clamp her lips together to keep the drool from escaping her mouth.

They moved towards her on their long lithe legs. She felt as if she was being stalked. The hunger and passion shining from their eyes, as well as they way they were dressed had her heart pounding in her chest. Widening her eyes with nervousness, she slid from her seat gaining her feet so she could flee if she needed to. Not acknowledging Melissa as her friend took the glass from her hand, she walked sideways slowly, heading for the sanctuary of the ladies room. She came to an abrupt halt as she bumped into a solid wall of muscle. Turning her head away from Tyler and Brad for a second to see who she had bumped into, she saw Phil grinning down at her.

As she turned her head back towards her men, she felt Tyler snag an arm around her waist.

"What are you doing Tyler?" Jess asked in a haughty voice.

He didn't answer her, he just picked her up and walked towards the stage platform in the center of the room. When they were standing on the platform, Brad moved in taking the shoes from her feet, flinging them to the side of the stage.

Tyler slid her down his body until she was standing in front of him, her back resting against his warm masculine chest. Brad moved in closer to her front, grasping her wrists in one of his large hands, he quickly secured them in front of her with leather handcuffs.

Wriggling and kicking out Jessie tried to free herself from their hold. She only ended up tiring herself out in the process. Taking an arm each they led her towards the hook hanging from the ceiling.

"What do you think you two are doing? You know I'm not into exhibitionism. Get me down from here right now. You two are going to be in so much trouble when I get out of this thing. Let me down now."

"No," Brad drawled with a big smile.

"You two are in so much trouble. I'm not going to have sex with you for a week."

"If you say so sweetheart," Tyler said with his crooked grin.

When they had her secured to their liking, they stepped away from her. Walking around her studying her from all different angles.

When they had her dizzy from trying to keep her eyes on them, she closed her eyes, trying to regain her balance. They were both suddenly kneeling in front of her. Jess gaped at them, she had never seen them in supplication to any before. They both reached out with their hands, running their palms up and down her legs with gentle soothing motions. When they had her attention centered on them, Jess felt another pair of hands release the handcuffs from the hook she was half hanging from. When her arms dropped down, Phil moved to her side, releasing the leather cuffs from her wrists.

Jess stood there wondering what was going on, but too afraid to ask again.

Tyler and Brad both reached forward taking a hand in each of hers holding her gently, bringing her hands up to their lips, they kissed her tenderly.

"Jessie I love you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," Tyler stated in a gravely husky voice.

"I love you so much sugar. You are the light in my life," Brad stated with love shining from his eyes.

"I love you too Tyler, Brad." She answered with tears streaming down her face. Love shining from her eyes.

"Will you marry us sweetheart? We know you can only marry one of us and we have decided because I am the oldest you will marry me, but you will really be married to the both of us in our heart and yours. So what do you say Jessie? Will you marry us?" Tyler asked her again.

Jess was so gob smacked she couldn't speak, she just couldn't seem to make any sound. Flinging her head back, she took a deep breath to regain control.

Looking back at her men again, clearing her throat so she could actually answer.

"Yes. I will marry you Tyler, Brad. I love you both so much. If it wasn't for you two I would still be existing rather than living. You'll never know how much it meant to me they way you two broke through my reserves. You both set me free. Yes I'll marry you," she said again as she flung herself into their arms without hesitation, knowing they would catch her.