Breaking Free From Others' Ideas

Story Info
She has a ravishment fantasy.
4.1k words
4.66
28.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started simply enough. We had met on a personals site. Each of us had placed an ad, and we eventually got into contact with each other. Though our background and situations were different, we each saw something in the other's profile that piqued the curiosity. We made contact and began chatting.

Let me fill you in a little on the background. We're both in our early 40's. She's divorced, and I'm married. My marriage is not a good one. We get along well enough as friends, but the things that make a marriage had disappeared years before. I still very much want and need those things, but my wife has no interest in them. So, we go along in our daily routine of a platonic parenting partnership. After more than ten years of this existence, I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to place an ad on a free dating site to see if a kindred soul out there existed in the same situation as me. I was completely honest in the ad I placed. I stated I was married, what the situation was, and what I was looking for. I also stated I had no desire for a divorce. I have kids I adore and can't be without. I'd rather live this existence than not have my kids with me every day. My thoughts were that I could possibly find a woman in the same situation so there would be a level of understanding of each other's situation.

I also made it clear I wasn't just looking for sex. For me, sex for the sake of sex is empty. I need to have emotion and connection with the person. I was looking for someone who felt the same. I also stated this in the ad. I made it clear I was looking for a relationship, not just a one night stand or a fuck buddy. I didn't know if I would get many, if any responses to this. All I knew is it was honest. If the right woman read it, she would understand.

As one would expect, I didn't get many responses. Some of the responses I did get were comical. But every now and then, a true gem would show up. Before meeting Katie, I had actually met three other women face to face from that site. One turned out to be a complete liar about everything, and I have no further contact with her. The other two were quite decent people. There was no sexual chemistry with either, so things never went in that direction. I still keep in touch with them though. We talk and chat, and I consider both to be good friends.

Then one day, I got a message from Katie. I had seen her profile before, but didn't message her because she was single (divorced), and her profile clearly said she didn't want to talk to any married men. So, I was quite surprised to see a message from her. The message was quite simple. It said, "Do you ever have desires that go unfulfilled?"

I sent a return message that said, "Of course. You've read my profile, so you know I have many unfulfilled desires ."

We exchanged a few more simple messages, and then exchanged ID's on a well known chat service.

We began to chat, and everything clicked between us. Our personalities meshed. We had a similar sense of humor, and had many similar outlooks on things. We chatted for a few hours until she had to leave to take care of some other things. We exchanged phone numbers before we signed off.

We talked on the phone a few times along with chatting, and we felt the connection growing. We agreed on many of the things we spoke of, and each appreciated the other's personality. Through conversations, the subject of sex would come up. We'd each tell the other what we liked, what made us tick, and how we like it to be. However, I could always tell she was holding something back. There were things she wanted to say, but wouldn't. This always intrigued me, but I never pushed the issue. I figured she would tell me what she wanted when she was comfortable with things.

One lazy Sunday afternoon, I had the house to myself and Katie and I were chatting. Things were going well as they always had. I guess she felt the time was right to talk about the things she would never mention before.

Out of the blue she said, "I want to tell you some things I've never told anyone."

The only thing I could think to say was, "You know you're free to tell me anything you want to. I'll not judge you for it. My opinion of you is already set."

She hesitated, then said, "Here goes... I think there's something wrong with me. I want things I shouldn't want. I want things that are wrong. Sometimes I get so horny that I'd want to have sex over and over again for hours."

I asked, "What do you consider to be things you shouldn't want, or things that are wrong?"

She hesitated for a minute and then, said "I want to be forced. I want it to be rough. I want him to put me on my knees, put his cock in my mouth, and say 'suck it bitch'. I want to feel the whole sensation of it."

I sat there for a moment, then asked why she thought that was wrong.

Again, she hesitated and said, "Because normal people don't do things like that. They don't want things like that. Something is wrong with me for wanting these things."

I told her she was mistaken. There were plenty of people who liked role playing and rough sex. I explained the concept of the "rape fantasy" to her the best I could. She wasn't buying it. She thought I was simply trying to be a friend and placate her bad feelings.

I couldn't convince her otherwise, so as we were chatting, I opened another window and found some good articles on forced sex fantasies and role playing. They were from reputable sources and were very scientific in nature. They contained descriptions of the different fantasies and scenarios, percentages of people surveyed that had such fantasies, etc.

After I had compiled a few good links, I sent them to her and asked her to read them. We signed off for a little while, and she read them all.

When we met again online a little while later, she was in such a good mood. She said all of that information made perfect sense to her. Those were the things she had always wanted to do but never was able to talk about. She was especially excited to read about safe-words. She said she had that very same idea about her fantasies. She wanted it to be real, but wanted to be able to use a code word so she could stop things if she felt the need to. Talking to her now was like talking to a freed prisoner. She had felt so bad about having those desires. People and culture had convinced her it was somehow wrong for a woman to have desires and want to be ravished. Her own feelings, passion, wants, and desires were imprisoned by cultural taboos set down long ago by people who had never even met her. She was so happy to have found she was not alone, was not wrong, and that there were many other people just like her. What she said next came as a bit of shock to me though, albeit a pleasant one.

"What are you doing right now? What's your plans for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing. Everyone is gone and won't be back until late tonight."

"I want you to come over here and do all of these things to me," she said. "I've had these fantasies for years. I've always been afraid and ashamed of them, but you helped me see a different side of things. I want you to be the one I actually share them with".

Stunned, I sat there for a few seconds, and then asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Very sure," she said. "I want to do this. It will be the end of frustration and unmet desires that I've had for over 20 years"

She gave me her address. It would take about half an hour to get there, plenty of time for both of us to think before I arrived at her house. I agreed to go, but told her to spend the time that I would be in transit to be sure this was what she wanted. If she changed her mind, it wouldn't happen. She agreed, and I left to go to her house.

Her directions were precise, and I had no problem finding her place. She opened the door as I walked up the side walk. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and invited me in. We sat in her living room and did the customary few minutes of small talk. I had seen pictures of her before, but the pictures didn't do her justice. She had short blonde hair with a very pretty face. She was nicely dressed in a white top with a green skirt and wearing flip flops. She wore very little make up, and it suited her. She had a natural beauty that didn't need make up. She looked to be about 5'4 and weighed around 140 pounds: the perfect size for me. I like women with curves, and she had all the right curves in all the right places. After a few minutes of the chit chat, both of our nerves had settled somewhat, and I finally said, "You're sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, absolutely sure. I want it to be with you, but you have the same right to back out that I do. If you don't want to, please say so."

There was no way I was backing out. Every man dreams of being with a woman the first time she releases all of her inhibitions and just lets go. I knew Katie was going to do this, and I wanted to be part of it. "Yes, I want to do it," were all the words I could muster though. Nerves were still playing their part.

She took a deep breath and said, "I want you to use me. Do what you want. Nothing is off limits unless I say the word 'Red'. That's my safe-word. I'll be protesting as you go, but don't pay attention to it unless you hear me say 'Red'. Every time I say 'no', force me even more. I want to be your dirty little toy. The rougher and more forceful you get with me, the more I will like it. 'Yellow' will be a caution word. If I say 'Yellow', it means I'm getting a bit uncomfortable, or not sure. Just slow down or back off a bit if I say it, okay?"

"Okay," was the only word I could manage to get out of my mouth.

I could tell by the twinkle in her eyes it was time to start. With that, I stood up from the couch and walked over to where she still sat. I grabbed an arm and pulled her to a standing position. I twirled her around and locked her arms behind her. With my free hand I pulled her close to me and began to roughly fondle her breasts. I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you bitch, and there's nothing you can do about it. You will take it all. You'll do what I tell you, when I tell you. Start rubbing my dick and make it hard, NOW!"

"No," she said. "You can't do this."

"Bullshit," I replied. "I can do whatever the fuck I want. This is my time, and you're just here to meet my needs. You're going to be my little whore until I tell you I'm finished with you." I then placed one of her hands on my cock and said again more forcefully, "Rub on it bitch

She started to protest, but I tightened my grip on her other arm, and she complied. She began to stroke my cock through my pants. While she rubbed my cock, I continued to maul her breasts with one hand while keeping her other arm restrained. I leaned her head forward and began to bite on the back of her neck.

She quickly tried to pull away, but I was ready for that. As she jerked away, I turned her around to where she faced me again, but I still had a good grip on her arm. "Please stop," she said. "I can't do this."

"YOU WILL do it," I said, "and don't try to get away again. That will only make it worse for you." As I said that, I wrenched on her arm and pushed down. She immediately dropped to her knees. She sat there for a second looking up at me with this surprised, yet pleasant look on her face. I knew she was liking the game.

"Now you've made my cock hard, and you're going to have to take care of it. Take my cock out."

"NO!" she said.

I tightened my grip on her arm and commanded, "Take it out now."

She sat in silent protest and winced a bit. I loosened my grip on her arm and said, "Fine, I'll do it." With my free hand, I undid my belt and started to get my pants loose. Once again, she tried to quickly pull away.

She still knelt on the floor and was very close to an ottoman. "Bitch, I told you not to fight," I yelled when she attempted to pull away. I spun down to the ground with her as she fought me. I wrestled myself behind her and then pinned her face down on the ottoman. "I'll teach you about trying to get away," I said as I got her into position.

The ottoman was about two feet square, so I wrestled her to where her chest and stomach were square on the ottoman. Her head hung over one end, and her ass and legs hung off of the other. I pinned her in this position with my body; she couldn't move against my weight. "Now it's time for you to learn that lesson," I said.

I used my right hand to remove my belt. With one long pull, it was in my hand. When she realized what I'd done, she struggled even more. "Don't hit me!! Don't hit me!!" she said.

"Shut up. Shut the fuck up," I replied. As I said this, I quickly pulled her arms up over her head and looped the belt around both hands, pulling it tight. Her hands were now bound together in front of her. I quickly took the loose end of the belt and dropped it to the floor. While still laying on top of her for restraint, I took the loose end of the belt and shoved it under the ottoman so I could reach it from the other side. I shifted sideways and got the loose end from the other end of the ottoman. I pulled on it so her hands were drawn down to the floor, and then tied the loose end of the belt to one of the feet of the ottoman. She was now secure with her hands nicely bound and of no use to her.

I let some of my weight off of her to see how she would react. She tugged with her hands a few times, but the belt held. I leaned back to a kneeling position and said, "If you try anything else, I'll make it worse. Now you're going to pay for not doing what I said."

She attempted to stand but I put weight on her feet, and it stopped her cold. She knew she was not going anywhere.

"Please, don't do this," she said. "I won't tell anyone, just let me go."

"Not a chance," I said. "You made my cock hard, now I'm going to fuck you." It was a surreal scene. Here she lay-- tied across an ottoman, hands bound, ass in the air. I was going to fuck her, and down deep inside, it's what she wanted more than anything.

I began to rub on her ass and talk to her. "What do you think about it now? You're tied up, I'm going to fuck you, and there's nothing you can do about it. This is such a sweet ass you have."

With that, I lifted her skirt. It was obvious she enjoyed our little game.

"What's this?" I said out loud. "The little slut has wet panties. You like this, don't you bitch? You want to get fucked. You want to be my little fuck toy, my little cum bucket, don't you?"

"NO," she said in a more angry tone. "I just invited you over for lunch. I thought you were a nice guy. Untie me and get out of my house!"

I quickly slapped her on the ass and said, "Don't talk to me like that, bitch. You will show me some fucking respect. Now, I'm going to show you what I do to smart-assed bitches who think they can tell me what to do."

I put my finger inside her panty line and went straight for her pussy. She was sopping wet. As I stuck my finger in, she gasped and said, "Nooooooo, don't do that."

"Oh, this is just the beginning, I'm going to stick other things in there too." I said.

With that, I took my finger and slipped it up to the waist band of her panties. I grabbed the band with both hands, and tore it. Then I tore the other side, and her panties fell to the floor.

I was as turned on as she was, but I had to keep the game going. Staying in character was becoming more difficult. I'd never wanted to fuck anyone in my life as badly as I wanted her right then.

She began to whimper; "I'm sorry I got smart. Just please leave. I don't want to do this. I won't tell anyone, just please leave."

"It's too late for that," I said. I then slid into position behind her and rammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could.

"NO," she shrieked. "Don't do it, please stop."

Her juices were so heavy my cock slid in easily to its full length. I let it sit there for a second then said, "There's no stopping. You might as well enjoy it. You were meant for this." Then I began to do long, slow strokes on her.

Her voice was now a low murmur. She spoke in rhythm with each stroke. "No, no, no, nooooooooo".

I could tell she was close to cumming, so I simply buried my cock in her as deep as I could, and then sat still. This was more than she could handle. She began to squirm, then went to a full body quiver. I knew it was her time. I felt her orgasm start. Her pussy clenched on my cock, and the quivering went to shaking. I began to thrust as hard and as fast as I could.

"Oh God... Yes," she hissed as she came. She shook from head to toe, and I felt her juices running down my balls.

As she came back to reality, I began to slow down. I was close to cumming also, but I wanted this to last awhile longer. I reached up with my hand and began to play with her clit while slowly stroking her. It seemed like a jolt to her. She jumped and said, "You got what you wanted. Let me go and get out of my house."

"I haven't got what I wanted yet. You're the one that came, you little whore. You got yours; now I'm going to get mine." I then took my very wet hand and moved it to her ass. "This looks like a sweet ass. I think it needs to be fucked too." Her juices made for easy entry as I slipped a finger into her asshole.

Something changed in her in that instant. She let out this low, guttural moan and began to grind on my hand. I slowly stroked her pussy again while working my finger in and out of her asshole. After a minute of this, I pulled out and repositioned my cock at the entrance to her asshole. I hesitated for a second to see if a safe-word would come, but she said nothing.

I tried to push my cock in, but it was tight. I would push in, then take my cock and run it along her pussy to get juices on it, then go back to her ass again. With each push, it would go a little deeper, and then I'd run it along her pussy again. After several times of doing this, her ass loosened up enough to where I could enter it full length. I began a slow thrusting rhythm. With each stroke forward, she pushed back against me for maximum penetration. She said nothing but kept making those same low moans.

I could tell she was about to cum again, so I picked up the pace. I fucked her harder, deeper, and faster. It didn't take long. I felt the quiver starting, and then she said, "Ohhhhhhhhhh... Fuck me!" I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, and she came in a torrent. My cock was buried in her ass, but the juices from her pussy squirted all over me. I could feel them running down my balls and legs. I had never seen such a wet orgasm in my life.

This was all I could take. I knew I would cum soon. I tensed up, and she could tell what was happening. "RED!" she shouted.

This stunned me. I stopped for a second to look at her. She turned around, looked at me, and said, "Cum in my mouth."

I stood up from my position behind her and walked around to the front of her. I reached down to untie her hands, but she said, "No, just do it, now."

I put my hands on each side of her head, and guided my cock into her mouth. She readily took it in and moved her head up and down on the length of it. Still wanting to stay in character, I said to her, "You like this, don't you bitch? That's right, you suck on it until I cum. Then you'll swallow it, and I might let you go."

This renewed her enthusiasm. She sucked harder and moved her head more. I got a more forceful grip on her head and thrust forward, face fucking her. As I felt myself about to cum, I yanked her head back and said, "Swallow it, Bitch."

With that, she took my entire length into her mouth deep throat fashion. I came in a fury. All of my excitement, pleasure, rage, and anxiety melted into her throat. It felt like the end of my cock had exploded. I looked down at her as she milked the last of my cum from my cock. Her eyes were closed, but she had a look of extreme contentment on her face.

12