Breaking Her Down

Story Info
A slut acknowledges her "self".
912 words
3.46
23.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked and kneeling with her legs spread on the bed she awaited Him. He had blindfolded her, given strict instructions not to move or make a sound, and left the room. She heard the door open and shut again as he returned. The blindfold didn't let her see what was happening, but she could feel the cold metal of the handcuffs as the snapped shut around her wrists and the rougher feel of the rope that bound her ankles. The tension on each told her that he had tied the ankle ropes to the handcuffs. She was forced to lean back a bit, pushing her tits out. She jumped and yelped as he began slapping her tits, making them sway, she cried out in pain as his large hands repeatedly struck her. As abruptly as they began, they stopped. She could hear him breathing, felt his presence close, but the blindfold remained in place.

"Tell me what you are." He said quietly.

She knew the answer, he asked it often, it was part of the game. "A slut", she whispered.

"What? Speak louder!" He ordered as he slapped her face twice, right, then left.

"A slut." She said again. This was followed by several more slaps across her face, each a bit harder than the previous one. The last one stung her cheek and she cried out, this time much louder, "A slut!"

Again she slapped her several times in succession. "That's right, a slut that can't even remember how many cocks she's had in her."

Again, this was part of the game, but true. She loved sex. She had been having regular partners for years, several new ones each year. Sometimes one night stands, sometimes more long term. Over the course of the years, she had lost track..."somewhere between 50 and 75", she had told him...that was close, definitely not less than 50, probably not too many more than 75. She enjoyed it, but she also felt the shame that society dictated for the promiscuous. And that too she loved.

A slap brought her out of her thoughts she jumped slightly and moaned when she felt him grab a fistful of hair and slap her twice more. He held her hair in a tight, painful grip, and she could feel him begin to write on her, large letters, she couldn't see but she was fairly sure he wrote SLUT across her chest. She heard him chuckle, and she felt a slight chill run down her back and straight to her cunt. She was already soaked but this pushed her into another place.

He dragged her head down to the bed, her restraints making It uncomfortable as he positioned her head at the edge of the bed. Her blindfold had shifted a bit but her view was limited, and brief, as he readjusted it.

"Open." He said. And she did, taking the head of his cock into her mouth and sucking on it while she swirled her tongue around it. She heard him groan, and she felt wonderful to please him. He pushed his cock in deeper, and she took what she could, but began to gag. She tried to pull her head away but couldn't as it was hanging on the edge of the bed. She heard him laugh and felt him slap her face lightly. "You're going to take it all today slut, all those cocks you've sucked should have given you plenty of experience to draw on." She felt her humiliation rising, as the man she loved spoke to her like she was a whore, seemingly uncaring of anything but using and abusing her.

Again he thrust into her mouth and she gagged, choking on it as it pushed at her throat. He kept it up, building a tempo, his balls slapping against her nose and blindfold, the scent overpoweringly erotic to her and adding to her humiliation. She became oblivious to all else, only his cock in her mouth and the incredible sensation that emanated from her clit throughout her body. She could feel him begin to throb, his balls tighter as they rubbed against her face, she knew he was close.

Suddenly, when she thought he was going to erupt in side her mouth and feed her his seed, he pulled out and pulled off her mask. His cock loomed before her, engorge and slick with her saliva, he stroked it a few times and began to cum all over her face. She felt herself blushing with humiliation as she felt and saw the warm semen spilling on her face. He squeezed out the last drops and rubbed the head all over her face, spreading the cum all over.

Pulling her up by her hair, she could now see herself in the mirror, face covered in cum, bright red letters, "SLUT" across her chest, her hair a mess. "Look at yourself." He said, gripping her hair tightly, he met her eyes in the mirror and she looked down.

"No! Look at yourself!" and he slapped her with his free hand, once, twice, three times.

She looked at herself, taking it all in. He looked at her and said, "What do you see?"

She hesitated as she felt that chill again. Tears began to well up. He saw them and smiled. Slapping her face again he asked once more, each word punctuated by a slap, "What. Do. You. See."

The tears flowed as she said it. "A Slut."