Breaking in a New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
752 Followers

She pulled back and breathlessly said, "Jo, that was unbelievable. I have given myself a few orgasms but that took the cake. I am still shaking from it."

"Glad you enjoyed it. I always wanted to do that and am glad I had the opportunity with you." I answered.

As I said that I looked over and saw Matt watching us. He was stroking his steel hard cock and his eyes were glued to Kath's pussy. I just nodded and motioned my head to him and to signal that I thought it was time for him to do his stuff with her. He didn't need any more encouragement than that. He was lying on his back along side of her and rolled part way towards her and took one of her tiny hips in each of his hands. He then simply lifted her straight up and off the bed and then turned her so she was in the air facing him and he then let her down ever so slowly on his cock.

"Oh God, Matt, I don't think I can take your huge cock in me. Please, please go slow and stop if I tell you to. OK?"

"Sure sweet thing, whatever you say." He answered.

The head of his cock opened her puffy pussy lips and then slipped in a couple of inches. She was biting her lower lip fearful of the pain she was sure would follow. He was still holding her in the air as if she was a feather and then lowered her another couple of inches. This time she gasped as his huge cock hit her hymen and then opened her up even more as it parted.

"Matt, are you in all the way now?" She whispered.

"Not yet honey, just a little bit more." He replied. Matt has about eight inches but he is also very thick. I remembered it took me a number of times before I could really enjoy him in my pussy.

He lowered her the final few inches and her eyes almost bugged out of her head. "Oh shit, I know you have split me wide open. I should have known better than to let you do this to me."

"Honey, you aren't split open and my cock is in all the way. Relax a minute before we start moving. I know you will love it after a few minutes."

Sure enough, a few minutes later he was lifting her up a few inches and then lowering her down and I could hear her breathing getting deeper. He was causing all the motion as she hadn't begun to use her own legs to push up and off of him and then let herself drop back down. That was only going to take another few minutes.

Shit, I was getting hotter than hell just watching them and was wondering if I could talk her into using her mouth on my pussy the way I did on hers. I'll know that soon enough. From where I was it looked as if Matt was fucking a very young girl. Her ninety pounds compared to his over two hundred made quite a picture in contrast.

Matt started to move her faster and faster and I could tell from the sounds he was making that his orgasm wasn't far off. A few more thrusts and he was filling her pussy with stream after stream of his juices and when she felt that she seemed to lose any remaining fear of his cock and she let herself go a little wild. He had dropped his hands from her hips and she was now using her own legs to rise up and drop down on his softening cock. A few seconds later and she was screaming the way she did when I used my mouth on her.

"My God, I never thought I would be able to take all of you in me but you are one gentle lover Matt and you treated me tenderly. Whew, I'll remember this for a long long time."

He let her slide over to the side of the bed and then I thought I would take my turn on her. I slid up on the bed and slung one leg over her so I was straddling her. I then went up a little higher so that my pussy was directly in line with her mouth.

"Jo, what the hell are you doing now. Surely you don't expect me to do to you what you did to me."

"Kath, matter of fact I do. I am going to lower myself on your mouth and you can use your tongue to search out my clit and then do to it what I did to yours. Matt will be fingering your pussy while you are doing that."

"Oh shit Jo, you are going to turn me into a full fledged lesbian."

"Sure, a lesbian who likes to have her pussy eaten and then loves to be fucked with a full sized cock. I think a 'bisexual' might be a better label. Either way, get busy on my pussy."

"Jo, you are making this sound like a rape."

"No, not a rape Kath but just a little encouragement to let you show your appreciation for all we have done for you. Where else would you have had your virgin pussy eaten and been fucked with such a magnificent cock in such a short time?"

As I was saying all of that I had lowered my pussy down so my lips were lightly touching her mouth. As soon as I felt that I dropped down a little more and could feel the warmth of her mouth as it spread my pussy lips when her face penetrated me. I held right there so she could breathe while her tongue was doing its thing. The excitement of having her do this excited me even more than the feeling her tongue was causing. I knew it wouldn't be long and it wasn't. The warmth started deep inside of me and spread up thru my vagina as my orgasm overcame me. Damn, it seemed stronger than any orgasm I ever had before. At the very last minute I dropped all of the way down and ground my pussy on her mouth and realized I could only stay like that for a very short time or she would suffocate. I could just see the headlines 'Woman suffocated by a hot wet pussy.' That paper would sell out very quickly.

I raised up and then slid down the bed and planted a huge kiss on her. "Thanks Kath, that felt wonderful."

The next few days were packed with tons of sightseeing and plain raw sex. Matt and I agreed Kath loved to have him fucking her doggie fashion with her up on her knees on the bed with me on my back with my pussy under her mouth. When I would have my orgasms she would keep her mouth buried in me for what seemed an inordinate length of time licking up each and every drop of my juices. During one session in the middle of eating me she dropped her face down and positioned it directly in line with my puckered asshole. She then inserted her tongue as far as she could get it up in me and that brought me over the top in a heartbeat. Damn, I couldn't catch my breath for what seemed like an hour with that orgasm and I reached down and held her head right where it was until I came down from that Mt. Everest high

We were finally finished at the Mystic museum and headed over to Newport. It is mecca for sailing enthusiasts. They probably have had more America's Cup races out of that port than from anywhere else in the world. In addition to the nautical atmosphere of the place it is also known for the mansions the disgustedly wealthy have had built there as 'summer cottages' at the end of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. As we walked along the 'River Walk' in front of those places I was behind Matt and Kath and was amused by how close she stayed to him. It there hadn't been a ton of other people around I was sure she would have pushed him down on the grass and fucked him right there.

"Kath, I just remembered something and I'll have a surprise for you when we get back to the motel." I said very mysteriously.

"C'mon, tell me now."

"Nope, this is for both you and Matt." I replied.

"Hey guys, we had an early lunch and I'm all for an afternooner if you know what I mean." I said seductively.

"Right you are Jo, let's head back to the motel." Matt replied.

We were no sooner in the room when I told Matt to strip and get on the bed. He just looked at me but followed my instructions to the T.

"Kath, you and I are both going to strip and lay on either side of him." I continued.

Matt's head was rotating back and forth watching us but he never said a word. I finally said to Kath, "Honey, you have undoubtedly heard about oral sex. We are now going to give him a blowjob and I am going to teach you how it's done."

"Jo, I have read a lot of sex books and I think I have the basic idea but please start me off right OK?" she cooed.

I reached over and took his still soft cock in my hand and lifted it off his stomach. "Kath, I'm going to do my best to show you how to get it hard quickly."

With that I let my tongue slide around the ring around the head of his cock and then let it trace the veins running up and down the shaft. I then took the head of it in my mouth and let my tongue flick back and forth over the very tip. While my mouth was doing that I let my hand that had lifted it from his stomach begin sliding up and down his shaft. Voila, he was hard as a rock.

"Kath, now the actual blowjob begins. I am going to take as much of him in my mouth as I can without gagging. In fact, I'll even go a little further down and stop the gagging reflex by lifting my mouth back up a little ways and then going back down again but just not as deep. You will hear of some gals being able to 'deep throat' their lovers but they wouldn't be able to do that with this size cock. Then I am going to move my mouth up and down exactly as if I was bobbing for apples and have my hand riding the shaft of it or playing with his balls. When he is ready to come you will feel the impulses in his balls and then get ready for he will soon be shooting his load all over the place. You then have a choice of taking it in your mouth or lifting your mouth from the head of it and directing the head to wherever you would like to aim it. Matt much prefers me to take the load in my mouth and I do."

"Give it a try." I told her.

She wasn't able to get much of it in her small mouth but she did get the head in and was using one hand on his shaft and one on his balls. Matt was in his glory ... getting a gals first blowjob after he had just taken her cherry.

Matt was holding back. I could see that he wanted to come but he was prolonging it just to enjoy her mouth a little longer. He looked over at me and winked and I gave him a dirty look. She began to move a little faster and he wasn't able to restrain himself and was soon filling her mouth with white-hot come. She did gag as the first of his load hit the back of her throat but was soon gulping it down like an old pro. When he was finished coming she pulled her mouth off of his cock but I suggested that she milk every drop out of him and lick it up if she really wanted to make him feel good. She was back on his cock in a flash.

Matt praised her with, "Kath, you were unbelievable. That was fantastic."

She was smiling from ear to ear and leaned over to thank me for teaching her how. "Kath, it should be Matt thanking me." I joked "But there is a price to pay for that lesson."

"What's that?" she asked.

I simply pointed down at my pussy and said, "It is feeling very neglected after it saw what you just did for Matt. It would like to enjoy your mouth on it."

"Oh geez, I guess I am a bisexual gal aren't I?" she asked.

"Who cares what the label is? ... just get your mouth busy on me."

I lay back and pulled her face down to my crotch and she didn't need any more encouragement than that. Her tongue quickly found the nub of my clit and was working on it big time. She had two fingers from each hand spreading the lips of my pussy wide as her face was burying itself deep in my hot wet pussy.

Even though Matt had just dumped a load in her throat a short time earlier his cock was starting to rise again as he watched her eating me out in front of him. As soon as he was half-hard he moved over on top of her and rammed it into her pussy from the rear. She gasped as if she had been shot and I clamped my thighs on the side of her face not letting her up from what she was doing to me. Matt began to fuck her hard and deep as he watched the back of her head bob up and down in my crotch. She then tried something different with me and that was to slide her hands up to hold my breasts and let them wander around my nipples flicking them back and forth. Whew, it didn't take much of that before I had a massive explosion. I pulled her head harder into my cunt and while at the same time was throwing my hips up to have my pussy lips surround her face even more. I finally let myself fall back on the bed totally exhausted.

Our time in Newport was terrific. The waterfront is attractive and the total ambiance of the town is almost overwhelming. I think it would be safe to say that the sex was enjoyed by all of us. Perhaps a little more by Matt since he was getting a lot more than he usually does.

The drive back home was almost uneventful other than when it was Kath's turn to drive and she pulled the "Where are the crash helmet's bit?" To hear Matt stammering and stuttering almost had me pissing my pants. He never did think it was funny.

I am certain that Kath and I will get together when we are back home and I'll keep you posted of any further developments.

Jan

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
752 Followers
12