Breaking in the Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Princess Riona begins her training.
3.1k words
3.98
60.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and is in no way plagiarised. Any resemblance to characters, plot and/or settings is completely unintentional.

*

Riona sat in front of the gilded mirror, looking back at her reflection curiously. It seemed just a minute away from when she had sat at this very mirror six years ago, at the age of twelve, to be prepared for her introduction into the Court. She was the youngest child of King Lachlan, ruler of Greater Rusmond, and had been allowed, as tradition stated, to be publically seen in Court at this age. And now, at eighteen, she was being prepared for another debut, to be seen at Court by suitors.

She remembered the skinny little girl who had sat at this mirror before, and was quite shocked to see a remarkable young woman staring back at her. Her pale, almost milk-like skin shone under the candle light, whilst her cheeks were slightly flushed. Her long, auburn hair tumbled down almost to her elbows, and the soft curls accentuated her high cheek bones and large, innocent dark eyes. Her maid Frya had rubbed a balm of crushed rose petals into her beautifully curved lips, making them an even deeper red. Riona sighed. They had done all they could to her, but was it enough?

'Frya?' She asked uncertainly.

'Yes Princess Riona?' She replied, standing behind her to make some final adjustments to her hair and dress.

'Do you think I look nice?'

Frya looked up at and met Riona's eyes in the mirror. 'Oh, you look stunning, Princess.'

'Do you...?' Riona took a deep breath and continued. 'Do you think they'll like me?'

Frya laughed her broad, common laugh that Riona liked so much. 'There are over forty men, nobles, lords, princes, dukes, you name it, who have come tonight to impress you, Princess. Even if you were a scrawny thing like me, you'd tickle the fancy of at least one of them. But I guarantee you won't be able to walk in the Hall without making every one of them fall to his knees.'

Riona smiled. 'Thank you, Frya. I just hope your right.'

'You'll find your Prince Charming tonight, Princess. I just know it,' Frya gave a final tug to Riona's dress before standing back. 'There you are. All done.'

Riona gasped as she stood up and saw her reflection in the full-length mirror. The golden dress that clung to her young body was aglow with tiny diamonds, making her sparkle like a beam of sunlight. Now that she was at an acceptable age to be desired by men, the dress was plunge-necked to display the enticing cleavage of her firm, youthful breasts. She was certainly bigger than her older sister Queen Morna, who had married King Leon four years ago. She had no idea what her fate would be after this night. The dress accentuated her slim, hourglass frame perfectly, and the seamstress had deliberately made the dress provocative by adding a slit up the side to show her long, smooth legs. With her glowing hair falling down her back, gorgeously innocent yet alluring face and very stimulating young body, Frya had a point; not one man would be able to resist Riona tonight.

The bugle call filled the Hall, resounding off the polished marble walls and floor. Every head turned instantly to the staircase that served as the main entrance to the largest room in the castle. The suitors, ranging from eighteen to mid-forties, had been anticipating her arrival for hours, some had even travelled for months to be there, and at last they would see this renowned treasure.

'King Lachlan and Queen Fionn of Greater Rusmond present their youngest daughter, Princess Riona!' Announced the bugle player, as the vision of loveliness descended into the room. There was almost a collective gasp, but the men managed to control themselves. They knew that as well as impressing Princess Riona, they also had to impress King Lachlan and Queen Fionn.

Riona walked down amongst them, being introduced to them all. Names flew everywhere, and she tried to match them to their faces. Lord Emerson, Lord Ansel, Prince Terrel... And none of them interested her. They were nice, certainly, and would no doubt be good matches, but none of them captivated her. None were the True Love she desperately wanted to meet.

She passed through about thirty of them, and although she could imagine settling for some of them, her heart sank as she considered a life-time without her perfect match. She was beginning to lose all hope, when suddenly 'Prince Aleksei of Moschwa, Princess Riona.'

Riona looked up at Aleksei and felt a shock course through her. This was him. She stared into his beguiling ice-blue eyes, a colour she'd never seen before coupled with dark, raven hair and skin almost as pale as her own. He smiled at her, revealing perfect ivory teeth from his smooth lips, and took her delicate hand in his. She felt an unfamiliar, warm sensation go through her as her kissed her hand, and said in a soft accent 'Your reputation does you no justice to your sheer beauty.' She felt her cheeks flush and the warm feeling spread through her full breasts and down between her legs, where she'd never been so aroused before. She smiled at him and reluctantly moved on.

Riona collapsed on the silk sheets of her four-poster bed, exhausted from the relentless feasting, conversation and dancing. The whole night, she had been preoccupied with the thought of Aleksei, and the feelings he had evoked within her. Little did she know, he had not been able to take his eyes off her fine body either.

Her thoughts drifted back to him again as she lay there, clad only in a thin nightgown. She moved her hands to her firm breasts, cupping the soft flesh and rolling her tingling nipples in her smooth fingers. She let out a little moan as she imagined Aleksei's hands caressing her, and felt the unexplored region between her thighs moisten and burn. These new feelings both confused and excited her. Should young, untouched princesses have these thoughts? Should they dream of what only her husband on her wedding night should give her? Despite this, she couldn't help her swift fingers from pinching and stroking. Just as she was reaching between her legs, there was a low knock on the door.

Riona jumped up and straightened her nightgown, hoping that they wouldn't enter. But then, who would call on a young princess at her own chamber, and at this time of night? She sighed with relief as she realised it was only Frya, probably visiting her to gossip about the evening.

She almost screamed when she saw Aleksei standing there, and felt another warm rush seep through her. His eyes locked onto the sight on her thin nightgown and the hard nipples poking underneath, before averting his gaze as she covered herself as best she could.

'Prince Aleksei- What...?' Riona stammered, trying to collect herself. Aleksei looked back at her with his mesmerising eyes, and she found it impossible to speak.

'Princess Riona, I know this must seem incredibly forward and rude of me, but can I come in please?' He asked, fidgeting slightly. It seemed that he was nervous staying in the passageway.

'Of course,' Riona replied, and moved aside to let him. Once she'd firmly shut the door, she turned to find him staring at her where he tight ass had been. Composing himself, he took a step towards her.

'Princess Riona, this may seem very irregular of me, but I had to see you. You see... Well...' He stepped even closer, so she could feel his warm breath on her neck. 'I know that there are many men who wish you to be their bride, and desire you to perform duties that only a bride should perform, but...' He held her head, running a hand through her silky hair. 'All night, I have only thought of you. Of how I want you as my queen.' He pulled her closer, and leaned down to kiss her. She almost collapsed into him as his tongue gently rubbed hers, probing deeper into her mouth. She moaned slightly as his hands stroked her slender shoulders, sending warmth through her body. Then he pulled back.

'Riona, I have found myself desiring you. I know I will not rest until I have had you as a man has his wife.'

'I desire you too Aleksei, but I don't know how to please a man. I've no idea what I would do.'

Aleksei smiled at her. 'I will teach you Riona. And I swear, I will make you my queen forever, as long as you desire it.'

'Aleksei, I want nothing more!' She exclaimed, holding his muscular chest to her.

'But I must have you tonight Riona. I promise I shall marry you, and we will be together. But I will teach you how to please me tonight, and it will be amazing for you as well. Do you want to Riona?'

She looked up into his eyes. 'Yes Aleksei. I will do anything I can.'

He smiled again. 'Good. The first thing is, you must do whatever I say. It may seem strange, or it may hurt a little, but it will feel better if I do exactly as I tell you. Alright?'

She nodded. 'Yes Aleksei.'

'The second is, I won't call you Riona. I'll call you slut, whore, or any other name I chose to call you. And must call me Master.'

'Yes Master.'

He stroked her cheek. 'Good, slut. As long as you're good, I will keep you happy. I know that you've never done anything like this before, so I'm just going to reassure you that what we're going to do is normal for a husband and wife to do. Ok slut?'

Riona nodded. 'Yes Master.'

Aleksei's smile broadened. 'I think you'll be a very good slut. Now then,' he stood back. 'Take off your clothes. I want to see your beautiful body.'

'Yes Master,' she replied, undoing the tie at the top of her nightgown, and letting it fall to the floor. He drew in a sharp breath as he eyed her perfect young body. Her ripe breasts sat high on her chest, and her flushed erect nipples had his eyes transfixed. He lowered his eyes down her creamy, taut stomach and tiny waist to her flared hips and the top of her sensual legs. He was slightly surprised to see she had no hair over her untouched sex.

'Why are you hairless here, my slut?' He asked, gently cupping her smooth pussy, making her gasp a little.

'It's the tradition here for a girl to be shaved when she reaches eighteen.' She looked up at him. 'Do you disapprove Master?' She asked, a slight quiver of fear in her voice.

He smiled kindly at her. 'No, my slut. I like it a lot. Now,' he took her hands and put them on his shoulders. 'Undress me.'

'Yes Master,' she replied, and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a broad, muscular chest. She ran her hand across it, marvelling at the feel of the hard muscle. She knelt down, and after removing his leather boots, put her hands at the top of his breeches. She looked up at him for reassurance, and he smiled at her and stroked her head. She slowly pulled them off him, and gasped as she stared at his aroused manhood. The closest Riona had been to a naked man was when she was younger and went swimming in the lake with her older brother Finn. But they had been young, and she'd never seen anyone in the state that Aleksei was in.

He was over eight inches long, and very thick. His head was flushed a deep red, and he didn't tell Riona that he'd never be so aroused before. He also didn't tell her how his huge member would tear her insides when he made her into a woman. His large, heavy balls were a similar colour from the prospect of turning this fabled, innocent princess into a dirty, totally obedient whore.

'Very good my slut,' he moved over and sat on the edge of her bed. 'Come over here and sit between my legs.'

Riona got up and repositioned herself between his strong legs, and Aleksei couldn't stop smiling at the sight of her full, red lips that would soon be wrapped round his thick cock. He took her head gently in his hands and stroked her soft cheeks. He knew that he had to be careful with her, and break her in slowly. He couldn't risk her telling anyone about this.

'What would you like me to do Master?' She asked, looking up at him with her dark innocent eyes.

'I want you to kiss and lick my big cock, and massage my balls with your hands, slut.'

Although she seemed nervous, she nodded and replied 'Of course Master.'

She leaned forwards tentatively licked his swollen cock head, whilst cupping his heavy balls. He let out a small groan and gripped her soft hair as she kissed down his shaft, gently licking like a cat. She began to get bolder and lightly squeezed his balls as she licked his head again, slowly swirling her tongue round. As much as Aleksei was enjoying this, he needed to ravage her sweet mouth.

'Very good, slut, you're doing very well. Now, listen carefully,' she looked at him intently, and he became even harder from her obedience. 'I want you to put my cock in your mouth and suck, my whore. Just the head at first. I'll then push forward until I'm totally inside your throat. It may feel uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it.'

Riona nodded and replied 'Yes Master.' She opened her beautiful soft lips and eased the large cock head into her warm mouth. Aleksei groaned as she sucked him hard in her virgin mouth, rubbing her tongue against him. He had the urge to grab her head and pummel it onto his aching cock, fucking her sweet mouth as hard as possible. But he knew that this would scare her off, and he couldn't afford to do that.

He slowly rocked her head back and forth on his engorged member, pushing a little further into her wet throat with each stroke. He sighed as the head of his large cock rested at the back of her mouth, and smiled at the beautiful sight of this eighteen year old princess looking up at him through her large, innocent eyes with his huge cock in her mouth. But now he needed to teach her to take a big cock deep inside her throat, there was nothing Aleksei loved more than having a pretty little bitch deep-throat him.

He stroked Riona's hair gently and explained 'Now my slut, I'm going to push my cock into your throat. You might feel a bit strange at first. Do your best to cope, ok?' She nodded again, and he almost lost control looking at her pretty young face with his cock in his mouth. He smiled as he considered abusing this little whore.

He gently pushed her head down, just easing the head into her throat. She gagged almost immediately, and after a second he pulled back. She still carried on sucking and fondling him nonetheless, and she gave such good head without deep-throating that Aleksei almost considered letting her carry on like this. But he needed to break her, to see her lips pressed into his balls, to thrust into her virgin throat.

He stroked her hair and said 'Don't worry, my little whore. I didn't expect you to be able to do it the first time, so we'll try again.' She nodded, and he gripped her head and forced the head into her throat again. She wriggled a bit to adjust, but managed not to gag. He smiled again at her. 'You're a very good slut, that's right, keep sucking. Now I'm going to put some more in.'

He held her head and fed more his giant cock into her tiny throat. She gagged at first, but refused to pull back, and slowly got used to it. She kept sucking, and the muscles in her throat massaging his cock almost made him go over the edge. But she was doing so well, and there were only two inches to go before he could fuck this innocent face. Just as he was about to tell her to take more in, she pushed herself down, ignoring the spasms in her throat, until her chin rested on his balls. He groaned at this beautiful sight and the constant suction on his engorged member.

'I'm very pleased with you slut. After I have released myself, I will give you an equally good experience. You deserve to be rewarded for being such an obedient whore. But first, I need to fuck your mouth. I'll be in control, just keep sucking.'

He then held her head firmly, and pulled her off him until only his head remained in her mouth. He then slowly thrust all the way back into her, smiling at how well she dealt with his huge cock. He then started to really thrust into her mouth, picking up the pace as she frantically carried on sucking. As the pleasure intensified, he could no longer resist, and slammed into her innocent mouth as fast and as hard as he could. He looked down to see tears streaming from her eyes as her throat was brutally assaulted, but she didn't pull away.

He screamed 'Take it you slut! Let me rape your virgin throat!' He then let out a huge groan. 'Swallow all of seed you little bitch!' His cock then erupted inside her, spraying the walls of her throat with his viscous seed. She did her best to swallow the copious fluid, but some still dribbled out her mouth. He smiled as her calmed down, and eased his large cock out of her mouth. She scooped all of excess seed into her mouth, and obediently swallowed.

Riona then smiled up at him, and Aleksei felt his cock twitch from the naive nature of his whore. She asked 'Did I please you Master?'

He picked her up off the floor and sat her on his lap, gently rubbing her smooth stomach. 'You most certainly did. You've been a very good little slut, and I will reward you before we continue your training.' He then kissed her softly, probing her recently fucked young mouth.

To be continued...