Breaking Jane Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane finally pushes James too far...
2.5k words
4.62
11.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about my missing panties the entire way back to the office. I was certain I dropped them and my bra on my pile of clothes together. I chanced a sideways glance at James noting the smirk he had on his face.

"Something funny, James?" I asked with a little more disdain in my voice then I meant.

"My aren't we touchy today? What's the matter Jane?" He said mockingly.

He knew! The fucker had my panties! I had half a mind but not enough nerve to confront him about it, so I just turned and looked out the window. He chuckled under his breath before turning to stare out his own window.

The rest of the drive commenced in silence. I didn't want to talk to him unless I had to and all I could think about was getting my panties back so I could slip out of this atomic wedgie device and back into comfort. But how to get them from him? I certainly wasn't going to ask him, although I would bet my next paycheck that was what he wanted. James is all about control and making sure that lesser beings know that they're lesser. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of appearing weak. Fuck that noise!

Stefan double parked and was out of the car and around to my side almost instantly. He tipped his hat to me and smiled as I stepped out.

"Very nice Miss."

"Thank you Stefan!" I said beaming. The man never spoke, but it was nice for the first words I heard him say to be a compliment about my new attire. I walked into the building for like I belonged there for the first time since I was hired and got second glances from every person who was loitering around the lobby.

"It feels nice doesn't it?"

"What?"

"Being noticed. You play it like you like being in the background, but you my dear were born to be the center of attention." I almost tripped over my $1200 shoes. James had just complimented me, what was the world coming to. I couldn't help, but smile though because I could feel his eyes on my ass when he said it. Looks like Mr. Caldwell was as affected by me as I was by him. I put a little more pep in my step and a sway in my hips as I walked. I was awarded with a sharp intake of breath and a strained grown. He couldn't see me, so I wore the smile proud on my face as I used my more than generous assets to my advantage. It was all too short lived, as we had reached the elevators. As I leaned over to press the call button James took the opportunity to wrap his arm around my waist and step in to me, I could feel the imprint of his hard cock right in the crack of my ass, as he leaned down and growled in my ear.

"Don't tease me Ms. Lambert. Never tease me. I am a man of means but more importantly if I can't have what I want I take it. Don't ever forget that. You may be under contract while you're here as my employee, but make no mistake, that does not make you safe from me. You have a spirit that was meant to be broken Jane."

And with that he stepped back. I let out the breath I was holding. I was shaking, with fear or anticipation, I had no idea. Maybe it was both, but the only thought in my head was "bring it on!"

The elevator chose that moment to ding and I jumped, stepped back and nearly lost my balance. James caught me by the arm and I turned just enough to see those yellow/green eyes of his blazing, his pupils were dilated and he took in a sharp breath when my hand grazed his crotch.

"Sorry." I said apologetically. He just shook his head once sharply as if to say not here not now.

We let the other people exit the elevator before we stepped on. There were other people waiting, but for some reason no one stepped on with us. As the doors slid closed with a hiss I felt the atmosphere charge and I didn't so much as feel, but rather sensed him move toward me. Before I could even think to move he barreled into me and pinned me to the wall of the elevator.

"You. Smell. Delicious." He said his voice roughened by lust. I couldn't respond so I just stood there with his front pressed to my back as he ran his hands down my arms, over my hips and down my thighs to the hem of my skirt.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Jane? I've seen the way you look at me. You think I don't notice?" He said into my ear as his fingers slid under the hem of my skirt. I was helpless to stop him. God I wanted this, but my pride wouldn't allow me to let a pompous prick like James Caldwell feel me up in an elevator.

"Get the fuck off me! Now!" I growled at him and he just laughed. A soft chuckle right in my ear that sent a shiver down my spine and wet my panties even more. I felt my nipples harden and my clit swell. Oh God did I want this.

"Tell you what, I'm gonna stick a finger in your juicy little cunt and if you're wet I'm going to fuck you and if not, I'm going to make you wet and then fuck you." My breasts were getting fuller and heavier with each word and if he touched me, even grazed my pussy I'd cum.

His hand slid up my thigh and I stood stock still. I couldn't move, couldn't think about anything other than his touch and the trail of fire it was leaving on my bare skin. His fingertip grazed the front of my panties and I unconsciously arched into his hand, my brain had shut down and my body was driving. He traced the line of my panties along my waistline and slipped his hand in as he used his knee to part my legs. He growled his approval when he touched my pussy and discovered how wet I was. He didn't waste time either. He tore through the sheer fabric with his finger at the same time I heard his other hand unzipping his pants and releasing himself. He entered me with the force of a man starved for the feel of a woman. I inhaled sharply at the pleasure/pain of him entering me so forcefully. He was pounding in to me before I could take in another breath and I moaned my pleasure at how full I was. James was a big man in all the ways that mattered and I had to brace my hands against the wall as he drove in to me over and over again. He lifted my right leg over his arm bending it at the knee while he grabbed a fistful of my hair and bent my head back so he could fuck my mouth with his tongue. I knew he only kissed me to keep me quiet but the sensation of him in my mouth and fucking my pussy was too much and I came violently, a whole body orgasm, the kind that shakes you to your soul. As I was coming down from my high he pumped in to me a few more times as hard as he could as he found his own release. The feeling if his cock spurting hot warm cum into me sent me over the edge again and I nearly blacked out from the force of 2 intense orgasms back to back. We stood like that for a moment his forehead on my shoulder. No basking in the afterglow with this one as soon as he caught his breath he slid out of me and released my leg, steadying me went I almost tipped over. I stayed there facing the corner while he readjusted himself and pushed in the emergency stop to reactivate the elevator. I hadn't even seen or felt him stop it. We rode up to our floor in silence, him on one side me on the other.

When the elevator doors opened on our floor I let him step out first. He was looking a little flushed but gorgeous as ever. I on the other hand looked like I'd been raped. My hair was a disaster, lipstick smeared on the side of my mouth and my skirt seam was off center. Thank heavens no one was in the lobby I hightailed it to the bathroom to clean myself up.

20 minutes later I stepped out fresh and clean thanks to my "hoe" bag that I keep in my purse. Dom calls it the essential one night stand morning after kit and gave me one as a house warming gift when I moved in. It's a small clutch with tissues, make up and hooha wipes, toothbrush and toothpaste, perfume and fresh panties (which I had already used and didn't replace dammit). I took all my makeup off, reapplied it and freshened up my downstairs. James ripped my panties and currently had my other ones somewhere on his person, so I was going commando. I could smell him all over me it was a shame to mask it with perfume, but I had a meeting to attend in 30 minutes and the just fucked look is not sexy on everyone. I spent the majority of the time fixing my hair. My long curly auburn hair was unruly at best but after having James use it as a handle it was impossible. I combed through it the best I could with the travel brush in my purse and swept it up into a ponytail and twisted it into an intricate twist at my nape. I stepped out of the ladies room fresh and clean still sporting that just fucked glow. I threw my shredded thong in the trash and walked toward the door to Garrison and Caldwell. I walked right passed Fran aka Denise and right into the lobby outside James's office to my desk. His line was lit up on the phone so I knew he was on it. I grabbed the copies of the proposal and set off toward the conference room to set up.

"Jane." James said as a passed his open office door.

"Yes, Sir?" He didn't answer just beckoned me with his fingers. As I stepped into his office he gestured for me to close the door and I obeyed. He leaned in his chair, elbows resting on the armrests and fingers steepled in front of his face as he watched me walk up to his desk. He reached over and hit the mute button on the speaker.

"Hike up your skirt and sit your pretty little ass on my desk." He said pointing to the spot just I'm front of him.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't make me ask you twice or I'll bend you over the desk and spank you." He was serious I could tell by the way he said it and I was turned on. What was wrong with me?

I walked around his desk hiking my skirt up as I went. I had it around my hips when I stepped up to his chair and he turned toward me. He managed to keep the conversation going with the man on the phone as he watched me. He rolled his chair away so I could sit in front of him on his desk, as I lifted myself on to the smooth cool wood he grasped first my left ankle and then my right and propped my heels on the armrests of his chair.

"Drop your knees and spread your legs." He mouthed to me. I hesitated just a fraction and he slapped my ass cheek, hard.

"Do as your told."

I let my knees drop to either side. I sat up straight and watched him as he watched me. He was completely entranced by the sight of my exposed flesh all out and on display for his viewing pleasure. I watched as he licked his lips and palmed himself through his pants. He was really getting turned on.

"Touch yourself. I want to watch you. " he whispered.

I didn't hesitate this time, having him watch me was hot. I spread my lips and started rubbing my clit feeling it elongate and harden under my touch, watching James's reactions to me the entire time. He was seriously turned on, his cheeks were flushed and his breathing was heavy.

"Don't cum." What? It felt so good how could I not?

"If you cum I will punish you." Holy shit? Was he for real?

I continued rubbing myself while he carried on his conversation, with whoever was on the phone, trying to stop the orgasm that was building deep in me. Part of me wanted to please him by not cummimg, but there was also a sick and twisted part of me daring me to climax so he could punish me.

I kept my eyes on him and watched him watching me. He carried on his conversation,the person on the other end of the line completely oblivious to what was going on. His eyes were transfixed on the movement of my hand. I slipped my a finger inside me and was rewarded with a sharp intake from James. His eyes were on fire when they met mine and his pupils were so dilated his eyes looked black.

"Alan." He said sharply cutting off the other persons tyraid.

"Yes sir?"

"Just get it done." And with that he hit the end button, stood up and positioned himself between my legs. He reached between us, grabbed my wrist and removed my finger from inside me, brought them to his mouth and replaced them with his.

His first push inside me forced me to let out a long drawn out moan.

"That's right Jane let it out. No one can hear you in here." He said as he pushed a second finger into me and I moaned louder. He brought his lips down to my neck and kissed my pulse point, then traced the vein with his tongue and bit down on the muscle between my neck and shoulder. The small sting of pain I felt in my neck only heightened the pleasure I was getting from his fingers fucking me. I couldn't hold it back anymore I was going to cum and he was going to punish me. I began shaking with the effort it was taking to stave off my impending orgasm. I threw my head back and bit down on my bottom lip when he added a third finger and began rubbing my clit with his thumb in slow agonizing circles. I couldn't help myself I rocked my hips in rhythm with his has hand and moaned unabashedly, I probably sounded like a wounded animal.

"That's it let me feel you. Cum Jane now!" He growled into my ear

I screamed my release and came violently for the third time in less than an hour. The last thing I remember was James beautiful face with smug smile on it. My last thought was " I bet the bastard is pretty pleased with himself." Then everything went black.