Breaking Jane Ch. 04

Story Info
Smart mouthing and a proposal...what's Jane gotten into?
3.3k words
4.66
11.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning as my eyes came back into focus.

"What happened?" I said as I sat up on the couch in James's office. How the hell did I get on the couch?

"Le petit mort."

"Le petit what?"

"It means the little death. The French believe your heart stops beating at the peak orgasm and can cause black outs. As you have just experienced Ms. Lambert. Hence the reason I brought you to the couch. You've been out for about 5 minutes. Orgasm control can be extremely pleasurable once your Master gives you permission to climax."

"Master? Wanna run that by me again?"

He just chuckled as he knelt down in front of me.

"You're a submissive Jane. You may not realize it, but you're a natural born submissive. You do as you're told and you never make eye contact. You can be a bit of brat but I have no problem whipping that out of you."

"You mean like BDSM?"

"Bondage does nothing for me, but I do like to be obeyed. I also enjoy doling out punishment, when it's warranted."

"Ok you're losing me."

"I want you to be my slave."

"Like a love slave or a sex slave?"

"Don't be do naive Jane. I mean a Master/slave relationship. I will train you to behave as I expect and I will punish you when you do not."

"Ok you're crazy? Who would actually agree to something like that? Slavery was abolished a long time ago buddy. Did England not get the memo?" He turned away and let out a long aggravated sigh. I was pissing him off, good.

"I have warned you repeatedly about your smart mouth and I think now is a good time to teach you a lesson. On your knees NOW!"

His tone of voice was affecting something deep inside me, I wanted to obey him, I needed to obey him. I was on my knees, with his crotch at eye level, before I could even think to smart mouth him again.

"I am going to teach you what I do to women with smart mouths. Open!" He said as he reached up to cup my chin in his right hand; I dropped my jaw without a second thought. He pressed his pointer finger and thumb into my cheeks to keep my mouth open and lifted his palm to tilt my head back. My eyes followed his hand as he slid his zipper down and reached in and freed himself. He was already semi hard. I knew he was big when he was pile driving me in the elevator but now actually seeing his cock with its large swollen head and protruding veins made my heart rate speed up. Holy shit! Seeing the trace of fear in my eyes at his size he smiled down at me and placed the engorged purple head on my lower lip. I went to reach for his shaft with my hand and he tsked at me.

"I did not give you permission to touch me. Hands behind your back. Stick out your tongue and lick off that bead of precum." My tongue darted out and traced the underside of his cock along the vein, licking off the salty sweet drop that had run down his shaft. He hissed out a breath and gripped my chin harder forcing my mouth wider.

"Wrap your lips around my shaft." He was thick and my mouth was already open wider then I ever thought possible, but I obeyed and he began feeding me his cock inch by deeply veined inch.

I gagged when his bellend hit my throat he pulled head back further and shoved his cock straight down my throat. He began to move rhythmically sliding in and out slowly to get me used to the length and girth of his cock.

"Time to teach that smart mouth a lesson." He said between clenched teeth. He repositioned his hands to the sides of my head and began his assault on my mouth with a hard thrust of his hips. I moaned deeply in the back of throat before he silenced me by making me swallow his cock again. My eyes began watering as he pumped into me, each pump stealing what little breath I had.

"Remove your top and bra." He commanded me as he released my head and pulled his cock from my mouth. I was gasping for air trying desperately to catch my breath. I stared up at him, beautiful powerful man, sweat glistening around his hair line from exertion and his beautiful cock glistening with my saliva. I removed my shirt and bra as quickly as I could desperate to have him inside me again.

"Stick out your tongue." He said as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved his cock in my mouth in one smooth thrust of his hips and began fucking me again rougher this time. He used my hair as a handle to guide my head, setting the pace. I couldn't breath and he made sure I knew I could only take a breath when he let me. He started a pattern, forcing himself as far down my throat as he could, my nose buried in his pubes, rocking his hips into my face then pulling out so I could take a breath, over and over. I was wet, swollen and achy loving every minute as he fucked my face listening to the wet slide of his cock in and out of my mouth and watching my spit drip on to his balls and my breasts. My teeth were cutting into my lips, my nose felt bruised and I was in heaven. With one final thrust he out a long strangled moan as he buried his cock down my throat and came in long hot spurts. I nearly choked and what I couldn't swallow leaked out of the sides of my mouth and dripped onto my breasts.

He pulled out of my mouth, released my hair and went in to the washroom off of his office, leaving me half naked horny and a mess again.

"Get yourself cleaned up and meet me in the conference room in 5 minutes." He said as he, looking no worse for the wear, grabbed the stack of proposals off of his desk and walk toward the door.

"And don't finish yourself off in the bathroom. I'll know." Were his last words before closing the door behind him. Would he really know if I made myself come? I was painfully aroused and had planned on it once he left, but I hesitated. How would he know? I was tempted to do it anyway, if his punishments were all like that who was I to complain?

I stood up grabbed my shirt and bra and walk into the bathroom. As soon as I looked in the mirror I cringed, I had makeup all over my face again, spit and cum all over my chest, but I was glowing. I folded my shirt and bra and placed them on the marble counter top and looked around for something to clean myself up with. There was a warmer full of towels, so I grabbed one wet it and wiped first my face and then my chest. I didn't have time to reapply my makeup so I salvaged it a best as I could, neatened my hair and reapplied lipstick to my now swollen lips. Angelina Jolie had nothing on me right now. I put my bra and shirt back on and stepped out of a bathroom postcoital for the second time that day. I exited James's office and made the short walk to the conference room. I walked in wearing my confidence like a second skin, head held high and was rewarded with 3 open mouthed stares from our client and his 2 lawyers. I shifted my gaze over to James to find him with a raised eyebrow and his arms crossed over his chest wearing a look that spoke volumes. It said "I own you Ms. Lambert, you are mine." I shot him back a look that said "we'll see about that." He simply smirked and turned to our guests as I took a seat to his left at the long oval oak table.

Our client Noah Buchanan is what financiers would call "new money" his granddaddy had some oil stock that he turned into millions with a chain or hardware stores and Noah, his only heir, inherited it and invested well. Unfortunately, he was also impulsive and careless with his fortune and squandered away about $2 billion in the last year on poor choices. So he wanted to hire us to manage his accounts and make him more money.

"Why should Mr. Buchanan trust you with his money Mr. Caldwell." One of his lawyers said once we were all seated. A short fat balding man in a suit much too small for him sweating like a pig on a slaughter line.

"He shouldn't." James said cooly.

"What?" The other lawyer said. This one a skinny man with a wicked mustache and mousy brown hair the same color as his eyes.

"Well, we're the best in the business that is clear, but it is also clear that Mr. Buchanan does not trust easily seeing as how he has tried to handle his own finances and failed miserably. I have no interest in being his financial advisor. However, my protege Ms. Lambert will be handling Mr. Buchanan's account should he choose to sign with Garrison and Caldwell."

What the fuck? Me? I was just his fucking receptionist. I stared dumbfounded at James not saying a word as he handed the proposal folders over to the lawyers and Mr. Buchanan who was staring at me like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Mr. Caldwell a word please while our client and his attorneys look over the proposal." I said sweet as sugar laced with arsenic.

"Very well." He said as he stood and gestured toward the door.

We walked in silence to the door and once it shut behind us I turned on him like Benedict Arnold did on America.

"What the hell was that in there?"

"We need Buchanan's business and he is a sucker for beautiful women. I read your proposal and it's brilliant. He and his lawyers will be thrilled with it. I planned to keep you on once Diana returned anyway. You'll be working under me as my protege."

"When were you planning to tell me this?"

"I thought I just did."

"So you want me as your protege and your slave?"

"You are an asset to this company and I will teach you everything that I know. As for being my slave that is your choice but just know I will not entertain any other type of relationship with you. I have no desire to be committed, I am not looking for a girlfriend or a wife and I certainly have no desire for children. I need control in all things. I desire you sexually and that is as far as our relationship will go. If you agree, I will open your eyes to a world of pleasures you have never experienced or even dreamed of, but you must obey me in all things. You must do as I say with no hesitation or I will punish you."

"When you say 'you will punish me' what do you mean exactly?"

"It will vary the punishment must fit the crime Jane."

"Why did you take my panties?"

"Because you wore an outfit I did not approve of."

"So it was a punishment?"

"Yes."

"But I haven't agreed to anything."

"You agreed the day you walked into my office. I take what I want and my cock has been hard for you since the moment I saw you."

"Can I have them back?" I was still on the panty topic and I was so not going to acknowledge what he just said.

"No I quite like the idea of you being naked under your skirt. Speaking of which when we go back inside pull your skirt up when you sit down."

And without another word he opened the door and went inside. I let out a hefty frustrated sigh and followed him.

Before I could even sit down the two lawyers started firing questions at me about my proposal and I explained how basically giving Mr. Buchanan an allowance and putting him on a strict budget would benefit him. I also proposed selling some of his more lucrative assets while they were still doing well in the market to increase his net worth. While I talked and they listened I felt James's hand fluttering light touches up and down my thigh, it was very distracting, but I tried to remain focused only getting a little tongue tied when he grabbed my inner thigh, eased my legs open and began tracing light barely there circles around my clit.

While I was discussing how to get his chain of hardware stores out of the red, James spread my lips and increased the pressure on my clit, forcing me to mask a moan with a cough. When I was discussing the sale of some of the properties he owns and barely uses, James slipped two fingers in me and started waggling them in a come hither motion stimulating my gspot while his palm rubbed my clit.

As I was discussing how my proposal can make Mr. Buchanan an even richer man by increasing his income by 30% in 6 months, James increased his assault on my gspot. As the 3 men stood to step out and discuss their options I started coming apart at the seams. The pressure was building and holding it all in while maintaining my composure, when I wanted to scream, was taking it's toll and intensifying every sensation. I looked at James and he gave me an imperceptible nod giving me the ok to cum. A few more strokes of his finger and my whole body started to shake with my orgasm, I bit down on my lip to stop myself from crying out and leaned my head back against my chair working my hips against James fingers as he continued to rub my sweet spot, dragging out my orgasm. I felt fluid running on to the chair and down my legs on to the floor. I had never squirted before but James had made me squirt right here in his conference room with three other people right outside who had no idea what was going on.

He removed his fingers and another gush of fluid followed them out. I watched as he placed his fingers in his mouth and closed his eyes in a show of silent pleasure. It's a turn on to know he likes the way I taste.

I was coming down off of my high when Mr. Buchanan and his lawyers walked back into the room and agreed to my proposal. He decided to hire me as his financial advisor, sending me on a high of a completely different kind. I had client and one of the best in the business offered to teach me what he knows. I was on cloud 9. Now to deal with James and his proposal because apparently I had no choice where he was concerned. Did I want to be his slave? Fuck no! Did I want to have sex with him? Hell yes! I was stuck between a rock and a hard place with this. He said he would punish me if I didn't obey him, but how can I know he won't make me do something I don't want to do? I needed to discuss terms with him, let him know where I stand. With my mind made up I stood adjusted my clothing and walked out of the conference room straight for James's office.

He was already seated behind his massive desk typing away on the computer. I blushed at the sight of his desk, just knowing that less than an hour ago I had such an intense orgasm on top of it that I passed out.

"Can I help you Jane?" James's voice brought me back to reality. I must have been standing in his doorway for a few minutes lost in thought

"Sorry. I wanted to discuss the terms of my impending slavery."

"Very well." He said exasperated gesturing for me to take a seat opposite him. I walked into his office and watched him watching me. He was in tune with every part of me and reacted to even my most subtle movements. He had just had me and he was desperate for me again. It was intoxicating. As I walked his eyes shifted to my heels then up my legs making the journey to my face as I reached the chair. When I sat he leaned forward and when I crossed my legs he reached down and adjusted himself. If I exhaled he inhaled it was like he wanted to consume me.

"What is it you wanted to discuss?" He said in a hushed tone so filled with lust that it washed over me and caused me to shiver from head to toe.

"Terms."

"Such as?"

"What do you want from me?"

"Your body and your obedience."

"Will you hurt me?"

"Sometimes the things I will want to do to you may hurt, but there will always be pleasure."

"I don't want you to hurt me."

"Do you enjoy pain?"

"What kind of question is that? No one enjoys pain." He chuckled.

"There are those who enjoy pain, crave it even. I don't think you know whether or not you enjoy pain. I plan to test your limits and push them. To be honest Jane I want to break you."

"Break me?"

"Yes. I want to break your spirit and bend you to my will. I want you to crave the things I'm going to do to you. I want you to be mine in every way mind, body and soul."

"And when you're sick of me what will you do? Toss me out like trash? Is that what you did to your last slave?"

"My last slave found a new master. She claimed I was too soft. She craved intense pain and I am not one to give the kind of pain she craved. I don't like to leave marks."

"What about me?"

"This is not a life style that you are used to so I will take the time to train you. If at any time the terms we agree to aren't being met you are free to go."

"What terms?"

"To allow me to do as I please with your body. You were receptive today Jane and I'm very pleased with you. Your hesitancy needs works and so does your attitude, at work I will tolerate it, but on the nights and weekends you belong to me. Is that clear?"

"I...I don't know if I can do this."

"You can and you will. I see it in your eyes."

Was he right did I want this?

"Let me show you, this evening. I will send a car for you and you will be picked up at 8. Wear your hair down and dress appropriately."

"Appropriately how?"

"Expect a package around 7." And with that he looked from me to the door and resumed his work on the computer. I stood silently and walked to the door closing it behind me. My head was reeling. Could I do this? Could I give myself to this man who wanted to, for all intents and purposes , "break" me? The more I thought about it the more hesitant I became, but I had already made my decision and was going to stick to it no matter what.