Breaking My Resistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get dressed," I snapped, my face hot, "and don't come out of your room again unless you're decent." I registered her humiliated look and set another speed record escaping the house. At training the team must've wondered what was up. I was usually tough but on this day I punished them like the devil. The men threw me strange looks when I retired them to the showers.

I stood alone on the oval and considered moving out until David flew in from Perth. That, or installing a lock on my bedroom door. Both solutions pissed me off. I went home empty handed, tense, determined to stay in control no matter what.

I know she set me up. The timing was too perfect. That I should come home at exactly the same time every night and accidentally catch her masturbating in the lounge... I froze, horrified, disgusted, turned-on, my nasty cock springing to life, the door wheeling slowly shut behind me.

My daughter lay on her back on the couch, her knees open wide, pulled up to her chest, both of her holes winking at me in the bright flood of the room. The beauty of her genitals, open and exposed, moist and pink, was swift and devastating. Her pussy was a masterpiece, the tiny, puckered hole beneath it so goddamn sexy I nearly fell to my knees. Her eyes were closed and she moaned softly as she played with her glorious breasts, lifting those impertinent nipples to her tongue.

One hand slid down over her tummy and disappeared between her legs, dragging her juices up to her clit and rubbing them around and around. Her feet planted on the sofa so she could lift her hips, whimpering softly as she delved inside her pussy then circled her clit, in, out, circle, in, out, circle. For a deprived bastard like me, the motion was hypnotic.

When she abandoned her tits to slip her other hand under her bottom, her index finger sliding smoothly into her ass, I came close to drilling a hole through my trousers. The double penetration sickened me at the same time that I twitched and dribbled in my pants. She knew how to hurt me Madison. That was another reason why I'd been numb to her wayward departure. Fuck her, I'd thought. And now I thought it again.

Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, like a chorus in my mind.

Fuck her little pussy.

Fuck her tight little asshole.

Oh sweet Jesus.

I didn't run from the room. I didn't chuck a pointless tantrum or pitch the throw rug over her. I wish I could say that I did, I so wish that I had stopped it there only I'm a fallible human being and when things are this hot, my brain switches off, my conscience runs away and my cock takes charge.

"Keep doing that," I grunted, low, my hands going to my belt.

So it was that I watched Madison finger herself and get off in front of me, all the while playing the silent voyeur, fondling my balls and stroking my penis up and down, my veins standing out, my daughter eying my cock like candy.

"I want you to cum in my mouth Daddy," she said.

I stayed where I was – what we had done in the dark was one thing – this stark play in the light, this blatant mutual masturbation was obscene. The thought of feeding that stubborn mouth though... Everything in my body drew in then exploded, a release rising up from my balls and spilling from my cock. I captured most of my semen in my cupped hand as I shook and spasmed. Coming back to earth was a slow delight, topped off only when – cock half stiff and bobbing – I moved over to my daughter like a sleepwalker and smothered her mouth with my hand, wiping my cum over her flickering tongue and smearing it over her lips.

She sucked on my fingers like a hunger strike victim, bringing me back to hard stick.

"That's enough," I said, taking the coward's way out, doing a pointless runner. I was becoming the Master Evader. I'd tasted my daughter and now she'd tasted me. The thought made me feverish, burning up with equal parts lust and self-loathing.

How many times did I pull myself off that night? At least three; my hand frantic and furious in the dark, a pile of sodden tissues littering the bed. I think I had my cock in hand until I got up in the morning. Having Maddi home was stirring up the beast in me, driving me crazy. The moral lines were falling away like a wall of sand, sifting through and widening the holes in my resistance.

I called Lana when I got up. Hell, I know shit about time zones. All I know is as soon as I heard her voice message, I teared up. "I need you," I whispered in to the ether, "Baby, I need you home. Madison's back and I don't know what the fuck to do. Get back to me honey. SOON. I love you."

I pictured her and Kelly in some motel room in god knows where (somewhere in Nevada), the two of them switching off their mobile phones to indulge in uninterrupted Sapphic love. They favoured the sixty-niner those two, they could eat each other for hours on end. I'd somewhat selfishly encouraged their relationship. What man doesn't like to imagine or watch or join in? I'd done all three. Lana and I were a solid team; we indulged each other without angst. I was a bloody lucky man, utterly blessed, yet here I was, blowing my wife's trust.

I did move out until David came home, it was the only way I could think of to escape temptation. Madison couldn't control herself, so it was up to me to do the right thing. I let my son know I was 'away' and waited until he'd been in the house for a day and a night. Taking the day off work, I checked out of my motel and went home for lunch.

I should have known.

I should have known that David isn't as hard and experienced as me. I should have remembered the special bond he'd always had with Madison, the way he'd always deferred to her despite her comparative youth. He'd been twisted around her finger from the day she was born. Too late to wish it now, hindsight is a useless thing. I should have called home first to let them know I was coming, but I didn't.

My body went in to shock when I opened the front door. David leaned against the couch licking his sister's shoulder, pinching her nipples as she rode him up and down, facing me, his cock spearing her tight little ass. She straddled him and circled her hips and cried out, impaling herself on him, her fingers stuffed inside her pussy.

I nearly passed out. I nearly came in my pants. Then I flew across the room in a rage and pulled the two fuckers apart.

"Get out of my house," I screamed at David, my own son, my own boy who had succumbed to darkness. "And you," I shook Madison, "don't you dare fucking move."

I ushered my son out in a blind fury, turning my back on him when the taxi arrived, walking in to the house without a backwards glance, my cock growing large and hard in my pants.

"You slut," I yelled at her as I pulled her naked, sweaty body across my lap and smacked her hard on the ass. Who the hell did she belong to? Who the hell did she think she was?

"You run away like a street kid..." SMACK.

"You show up at home flaunting your dirty little cunt..." SMACK.

"You sit on my face and finger fuck yourself in front of me..." SMACK.

"You let your brother fuck your ass..." SMACK.

She was sick, so very sick, and so was I. Pouring out all her sins and mine, I flogged her sorry skin, and with every single downbeat she jerked, her swollen cunt soaking the leg of my pants with her juices.

"You want it up your ass?" I asked coldly, spreading her red, weltered cheeks. What was once precious and tight was now stretched open by her brother's cock... Seeing her sweet puckered hole raw and gaping drove me crazy. I lost my mind, shoving my fingers in to her, digitally fucking her asshole, twisting and driving in and out of her, furious. Funny how a person can go insane with just enough rational mind left to know it. I poked her with my stiff fingers, felt how tight she was, how she gripped on to me, and I thrust my hips madly, my starving cock pushing up in to her tummy.

"Put your cock in there Daddy," she begged, wriggling in my lap, lifting her bottom and backing on to my hand, making "uh," sounds every time my fingers pushed in to her.

"Oh you dirty bitch, you fucking dirty bitch," I moaned, sliding her off my lap on to the floor with my fingers still inside her, thrusting in and out of her ass while I positioned her on her knees, face down on the couch. I slipped between her legs from behind and licked the red, glowing skin of her cheeks, sucking her in a frenzy until there was no distinction between the marks of my angry hand and the love bites I left all over her tender skin. When she was branded to my satisfaction I moved inwards and replaced my fingers with my tongue, my mouth sucking and biting at her anus, my tongue burrowing deep inside her beautiful ring. Her sphincter was relaxed and loose, hot and ready for me. I buried my face between her gorgeous cheeks and lapped at her salty ass, fucking it with my tongue as I ripped my underwear down.

Lurching forwards on my knees, I lubricated my cock between the dripping lips of her pussy and dragged the head up to her puckered hole. She reached behind her, imitating the woman in the artwork she'd drawn, stretching her cheeks apart for me to have an unimpeded view of my hard dick, her tight ass about to swallow me.

She was a naughty little girl. She needed punishment and I was going to give it to her from the inside out, with my cock.

I slammed in to her, ramming in to my daughter's ass, shoving her forwards in to the couch, driving myself balls deep. She screamed and I did it again and again, holding her hair like the reins of a horse as I hammered in to her, fucking my daughter's hot ass, feeling her hungry channel squeezing me, sucking me in. I pounded her, my hips flying, hurting her with my cock, fucking her ass the way she wanted it – deep and brutal – my balls slapping against her vagina. I drove in to her, wild with fury and a sick want, knowing that I wouldn't, couldn't pull out until I was filling her bowels with my cum and squirting over her tramp stamp, rubbing my fluid in to her soft skin.

The hot, deep grip of her anus pushed me over the edge.

I have never before had such a loud, screaming orgasm. Not even with Lana have I felt so totally drained, my balls like painful shivers of meat. The drip of my semen across Madison's naked skin, my seed oozing from her asshole, captured an image so arousing and beautiful I knew I would go to my grave remembering every detail.

I pulled up my pants in silence and got the fuck out of there. My cock was limp, my eyes stinging, my heart thumping with guilt. I couldn't lie to myself that pounding Madison's ass didn't officially count as having sex. There was no cigar; I was no Bill Clinton with a vast team of lawyers. Lana wouldn't buy that and god, I would have to tell her, I'd always told her everything. It was a weakness of mine, the inability to hide my real self in my marriage. I stepped into the shower and wondered what she would say. Would she leave me? My heart filled with lead at the prospect of it.

I wanted to drive far away and forget it all, instead I called David's mobile. He was still at the airport waiting for a flight. He said he was very sorry (you and me both son). I told him I'd overreacted. I picked him up from Tullamarine and brought him home.

Both of us took a deep breath before I opened the door. Nothing had been said. I didn't want to berate my son's behaviour when I was just as bad, if not a hundredfold worse. I figured the less said the better. Still, I didn't know if I could sustain the silence depending on what greeted us on the other side of the door. I pushed it in, holding my breath.

There was no sign of her, no dirty underwear lying on the floor to be tidied in public, sniffed in private. No untidy hair and obstinate mouth and sinful body. David and I looked at each other, laughed nervously and followed through in to the kitchen. Still no sign. The tension in my shoulders eased and I found that I could breathe again.

"Beer?" I asked David, relaxing.

"Sure, Dad."

He's the spitting image of me, my son, the same height, the same build, dark hair, strong features. Given the resemblance I suppose it's narcissistic to mention how good looking he is. Lana and I made gorgeous kids, there was no denying that. Our third child and middle daughter Lauren was a model living in New York.

"Look Dad..."

"It's best if we don't talk about it," I cut him off.

"I have to say something," his eyes pleaded with me.

"OK." I took a swig of my beer, trying to control the sudden tremor in my hands. If he confessed, would I have to as well?

"I know it's wrong but..." Words deserted him.

"I know," I answered, relieved. I didn't want to hear his feelings, to examine his conflict like a hypocrite, to have his guilt mixed with mine. "I think I should tell her to leave," I mused aloud.

David was horrified. "God no, you can't you do that," he protested. He was right. No matter what I did Lana would kill me.

A cough behind us and our eyes swung around finding Madison looking neat and tidy for once, her expression almost shame-faced. In the madness of our earlier moment I hadn't noticed that she'd dyed her hair back to its original chocolate brown. My heart turned over seeing her so natural, so incredibly like her gorgeous mother. Her skirt ended inches above her knees, still, it was the demurest thing I'd seen her in since hitting her teenage years. The thought of the hot body beneath it made me hard. David was having similar difficulties, his erection clearly outlined. Had Lana and I created some freak pheromone in our daughter? Did she have this effect on everyone?

"Can we all sit down and talk?" she asked, her voice husky.

It was the only adult thing to do, we could hardly resist her. I walked to the dining room table feeling sick, only looking up when Madison went past me to the couch, patting the seat on either side of her. The exact same couch I'd bent her over and callously shoved her against as I fucked her up the ass. My heart dived off a tower. David and I went to her, sat with her, our bodies boxing her in, our thighs brushing against hers. I realised that up close her blouse was slightly see-through, her nipples free and easy, poking the material out in tiny bumps. I forced my eyes to lift, goddamn you, lift, until I found her eyes and glued myself to them.

"Can we just call a truce and forgive each other Daddy? You know how much I love you."

"I love you too," I said, my voice breaking as I bundled her in my arms and hugged her tight, my lips on her cheek the chaste and loving kiss of a father, though there was nothing parental in the hardening of my groin. When she pulled away, her fingertips trailed briefly over my cock.

"And David," she turned to him, her hand high on my thigh. "What happened was my fault. You aren't to blame and I still love you no matter what."

David hugged her too, only while she was caught in his arms, her hand travelled higher and squeezed me through my trousers. When she pulled back she was rubbing us both, her hands sliding up and down our cocks, massaging our erections.

The Master Evader should have done what he did best. Run away. Spoil the party. Instead I looked at David, overcome with his eyes closed, his breath coming in shaky gasps, and I settled back, waited, wanting to know if the perverted scene would unfold and take hold of us. She'd eroded my opposition Madison, she'd taken all my buttons and pushed them...a bald pussy, a hot ass, and now the prospect of three...

Lana and I had whispered in the dark for years over the fantasy of having another man in our bed, sandwiching Lana between us. We'd tried everything else but had never acted on this because the thought of another man's dick so close to mine was too much for me. It would take a very special person for me to agree.

David's eyes flicked open, his face flushed with guilt. He saw me watching them and pushed Madison's hand from his lap. "God Dad, I'm so sor..." His eyes bugged out when he realised his sister was stroking me.

"I'm sorry too," I answered, casually leaning back to further enjoy my daughter's touch.

"You guys think too much," Madison declared, taking David in hand.

"Oh my god," David said. I watched him carefully; he looked close to wigging out.

"This is our secret," I promised. Or was it a veiled threat? I barely know who I am or what I mean these days. My words seemed to settle it. He relaxed back, his eyes still over-round, his hand coming up to idly fondle his sister's tit. She arched her back, pressing her breast in to his hand. "Mm," I said, following his lead.

Both of us were outdoor men. Our tanned fingers manipulated her through her white blouse, both of us pinching a nipple. Madison's legs spread wider, her knees pushing against ours. I leaned in and kissed her, sliding my tongue over hers and around it. I licked her mouth and throat and sucked on her bottom lip and tugged on it with my teeth while David attacked her buttons, exposing her breasts.

We all stilled and sighed. It was one of those defining moments, the revelation of beauty, the death of resistance.

I had to have a delicious cherry between my lips. It was that simple. David was thinking like me, lost then found. We took those perfect nipples in our mouths and bit down on them, licked them, sucked them inside, working in rhythmic juxtaposition, the sensation driving Madison wild. She'd forgotten all about rubbing my cock until I took it out of my pants and handed it naked back to her. Her fingers closed around me and she stroked me up and down. I rocked slowly in her hand, my groan muffled by her titty.

David moved to the floor and got between her legs, pushing her skirt up, pulling her knickers down, licking her ankle and working his way up. I moved her forwards on the couch and slung my leg behind her, pulling her back against my chest, pushing my cock in to her spine, my balls resting above her crack. I removed her blouse and stroked her breasts, watching over her shoulder as David homed in on his sister's cunt. He had some moves, my boy, coaxing her clitoris with his tongue and blowing softly on it. Her little hooded button jutted out, deep pink and proud.

"Stand up Maddi," I urged her, pushing her shoulders forward to encourage her. She jumped up eagerly and I kissed the small of her back, wriggling her skirt over her hips while David knelt at her feet, his hands reaching up to tug on her nipples. She knew what to do once I had her naked, spreading her legs in a wide vee. Her ass was bruised, covered in love bites and handprints. My love bites, my hand. I sat forward on the couch and was gentle with her, slowly prising her cheeks apart and gazing at the beautiful hole resting within. "Darling," I sighed, rubbing my cheek across her bottom, pressing my lips to her anus and holding the kiss, just breathing, just feeling, just loving.

"Darling," I murmured again, pressing soft kisses to her anus over and over again, worshipping her beauty with the reverence it deserved. Madison was moaning and rolling her hips, the sounds of David slurping at her pussy, loud in the room. She barely had space to manoeuvre with him tightly holding her hips and me with my fingers curled around her thighs as I pulled her back to rim her ass with my tongue.

"God, oh god, oh god," she whispered, clutching David's head and pressing him into her pussy. "Suck my clitty brother, suck it."

I felt his fingers move in to her as he sucked away. Hardening my tongue I slid easily through her sphincter, tongue fucking her ass and groaning, my cock pointing at the ceiling. The double tonguing was too much for her. It was the same with Lana. Maddi went off like a rocket, grinding in to our faces and sobbing with her release.

Pushing my finger into her ass, I stood up, kissing my way up her spine, lifting her hair out of the way to suck on the nape of her neck.