Breaking News

Story Info
Story of a Billionaire, whose wishes led him to his death.
7.7k words
3.78
24.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B4Big_B
B4Big_B
9 Followers

Richard Watson flopped down on the brown, leather couch in the family room and sighed. At the age of 55 he was in pretty good shape: 5 feet 10 inches tall, 190 pounds on his muscular frame, and the owner of a billion-dollar business. Though women frequently told him he was attractive, he mostly doubted their sincerity. Some women might mention how intelligent he was, or that they liked his hazel eyes, or perhaps his salt and pepper colored hair and well-trimmed beard, but when things became more intimate and clothes came off, he could read disappointment in their expression when they saw his five inch dick. One famous glamour model, he dated actually laughed at him.

That night ended with him saying goodbye abruptly and any chance of a relationship floundering. He was so embarrassed he lost his erection.

He was thrilled to have attracted his beautiful, 23 year old wife, Naina, while on a business trip to India, but he was beginning to have doubts, after two years of marriage, that he was satisfying her sexual needs as well. Though, she told him he was wonderful each and every time they made love. Nevertheless, there was something in her mannerism that just didn't seem genuine. Rich had fucked his share of women in his time and he knew when they were really getting into it and when they were faking it.

Naina was special, 5 feet 5 inches tall, well endowed with long black hair, and large brown eyes that captivated

Richard the first time he saw her on his tour to India with a US business delegation. After finishing business dealings in New Delhi, he decided to fulfill his long desire, viewing the Taj Mahal, the ultimate symbol of love. Taj also became witness to the beginning of their love: Naina and Richard.

Naina, a TV news anchor, was then covering a report on foreign visitors to Taj. During their conversation, he was drawn to her ... some magnetism he could not resist nor endure. To look at her was to see completeness. Her black hair falling in languid piles down to her back with a few stubborn strays falling across her brow, and she, with all the grace in the world, kept tucking them back behind her ears. Her eyes were brown with thick attentive lashes and pencil drawn eyebrows perfectly arched across her brow. Her lips were the feature that caught Richard's attention; so dark and perfectly shaped and always one breath from a beaming smile. At that time she was wearing yellow

T-shirt with blue jeans, tight in all the right places.

After their formal talk, Naina caught him staring at her and her wonderful lips tugged up in a shy, interested smile.

The next day he found out where she was staying and contacted her. In a short time they became very intimate with each other. Despite their age difference, Naina liked his keen business skills and sparkling personality. She was engulfed by the man's charismatic mien.

After his return to the States, Richard felt that Naina had fired a lusty desire within him. He knew that he couldn't survive long separated from her and proposed to her. So was the case with Naina. Richard was the first man in her life and she was ready to leave her job and her home country for him. Love sees no bar of age, caste, race, or country. Three months after Naina left for US to be the wife of the man. Two weeks after they were married in a quiet ceremony and living in Rich's aristocratic farmhouse in overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater, Florida.

Rich leaned his head back and stared at the clock on the wall about to strike midnight while pondering what he should do. There was still sometime left for Naina to come from the channel. He loved Naina desperately and wanted her to be happy. He didn't stop her from continuing her work in broadcasting. Naina wanted to continue the job of News anchor. The local TV news channel - News 24 Live, welcomed her to their team.

She was always kind, generous, fun and still able to carry herself with dignity when at business, social gatherings with him; but in the bedroom she was wild. In short, she was the girl of his dreams. He had fought off feeling of inadequacy for over six months now. At first he told himself he was crazy to even worry about it. Lately, it was becoming more evident that she was not happy and possibly even faking her pleasure. She now worked mostly on night shifts at the station.

His thoughts again drifted back to their wedding night. Oh, what a night that was. After stepping across the threshold, Rich lifted Naina in his arms and brought her to their bed. In the dim light they embraced in a long kiss.

Her tongue insistently probed his and he was powerless to resist. As their kiss became more passionate, Rich started tugging her gown off while Naina's delicate hands unzipped his trousers. Rich expertly unhooked her bra and pulled the straps down freeing her breasts from their lacy confines. Naina's beautiful perfect breasts with light brown nipples were bare, open to for pleasure. He let loose butterfly kisses on the top of her soft breasts causing her to moan.

She glanced down at the tent in the front of his underwear and laughed. "I think you want me Rich."

"Want you! Darling I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than I want you right now."

"Well, I'll just have to give you a little bit of me then, won't I?" she teased.

She crawled down on to the bed; bent on all her four and began panting. "Rich, quick! Take me my love. I want you inside of me darling."

Her moans bought a grin to Rich's face.

He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, released his cock from his underwear, and fell onto the bed to fuck his wife from behind. It was going to be a first time for Naina while Rich was ready to complete his thirty-year sex exile.

Slowly, he slid her panties down her slim thighs and gently caressed her pussy with his open palm. He was now ready to feel the heat of Naina's pussy wrapped around his turgid flesh. He pushed inside more until she flinched, the sharp pain of losing her maidenhead.

"Aaah, Rich ... it feels so good..." She moaned now used to his intrusion into her feminine depths. Rich was squeezing her soft boobs and tweaking her nipples in between to increase her pleasure.

Naina kept groaning her own short love words. "oh yes ... ah ... uh ... so good ... yes ... oh ... fuck me ... Rich ... oh yes."

Rich was pleased fucking her virgin pussy after his long abstinence.

Naina felt herself rising to a peak of physical delight. Screaming his name she experienced her first orgasm with a man inside the folds of her flesh. Now Rich was feeling elation and he continued pounding himself inside her with all the energy he had left.

Rich screamed her name. "Oh Naina ... oh baby ... baby ... oh darling ... oh yes ... Naina..." Finally reaching his own orgasm he watched his beautiful young wife in the throes of ecstasy at his fulfillment.

"What's the matter darling? Can't sleep?" Naina's voice stirred him out of his semi-conscious musings.

He opened his eyes to see her walking toward him clad in nothing more than a blue bra, and low-cut panties visible through her transparent nightgown. Her beautiful breasts and shiny black hair swaying to the rhythm of each step she took. The sight of her melted his heart.

"Sweetheart ... you know how long I have been waiting for you."

"Sorry Rich, I have to extend my session at the channel. The public wanted me more on the news channel. I miss you my love," she cooed as she slid beside him on her knees so that her breasts were right in front of him.

She unties her bra to make her titties uncovered.

"My titties miss you, baby." She used her best little-girl voice, knowing it always-excited Rich. She leaned forward until one olive colored nipple pressed itself against his lips.

Rich was helpless. As much as he wanted to talk at this moment, there was no denying his wife's eroticism. He opened his mouth, swirled his tongue around her dark areola and playfully nibbled her nipple.

"Wait a minute darling." Rich broke off his attention to her tits and pushed her gently into a sitting position beside him.

Naina looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"There's nothing I'd like more than to continue fondling you. I know that it would ultimately result in us having another round of the greatest sex in the world." Naina touched Rich's cheek with a hand and smiled.

He continued. "But, I have to say something to you and I want you to promise me you'll be completely honest with me, okay?" Naina searched his eyes for a moment and nodded her consent.

"For the past couple of months I've noticed a change in you."

"A change?" Naina cocked her head.

"Yes, baby. It's been subtle and slow developing, but unmistakable."

"What do you mean sweetie? What kind of change?" She returned to her little-girl voice.

"Come on baby. Cut that out," Rich begged.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl and listen," she whispered in his ear with a husky voice.

"Naina! Damn it. Please! I'm serious."

She sat back and was attentive. "Ok."

"We have sex as often as we did when we got married ... which is great ... I mean for me ... I enjoy the hell out of it, but..." Rich paused, searching for a way to describe his feelings.

"But what, darling?"

"Well ... I know you ... uh ... aw shit! I'm just going to come out and say it! I don't believe I'm satisfying you."

Naina half laughed. "Whatever in the world gave you that idea baby?"

Rich sighed and looked her in the eye. "Darling, most of the time after we finish making love you are staring off into space as if you're thinking of something else, and now you have shifted to the late night news at the channel..." He hesitated.

"What the hell? Linda wanted me to present news in the night slot and I think there is nothing wrong in that!" Naina appeared upset, insulted.

Rich continued quickly. "Naina, baby, come on ... don't be upset. Admit it. When we make love you're thinking of something else."

"Ok, maybe sometimes I think of something else, but I've never thought about 'somebody' else. You're my husband.

You're the one I want to think about."

"See" said Rich. "I'm the one you want to think about. You could have said I'm the one, and the only one, you think about."

"Rich! Don't be silly. I think only about you."

"Darling, tell me honestly." He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her on the cheek. "Have you been thinking about someone else ... maybe not a specific person, but just the idea of someone else being with you?"

"Rich!" She tried to appear indignant, but she was beginning to weaken.

"Did something happen at work? Did you see some guy who turned you on?"

"No I didn't see any guy."

"Ok, did something happen?"

Naina hesitated. She looked away, afraid her eyes would betray her. She thought for a moment, shrugged her shoulders and turned back to him. "Ok, you promise you won't get mad if I tell you?"

"I promise." Rich's heart began to beat faster. Finally, he was going to find out what was going on with his lovely young wife.

"You're right. It happened few weeks ago when I and some other news anchors were relaxing in the break room."

She sounded anxious.

Rich put one hand on her shoulder and with the other one caressed her cheek. "It's ok, baby. I'm not going to be upset. I love you with all my heart. I just want to know."

Naina relaxed. She shook her head and laughed. "American women sure know how to live life to the fullest." She glanced away, then back to Rich.

"There was a survey in the magazine 'Just For Women' that revealed that the average penis length of an American man is 7 inches. Sharon and Eliza started talking up their husband's dick and how well they please them. They asked me if your size is as rich as his name. I couldn't bear that and walked out of the break room. Linda followed me and asked me not to take the female gossips serious. You know Rich, Linda apart from being the owner of the channel, is my best friend. She is always behind me."

"Yeah, I remember you mentioning her name," said Rich.

Naina continued, "Linda got on the internet and showed me something I couldn't believe." She paused to see if Rich was going to reply, but he appeared calm.

"Rich, please don't get offended ... you told me you wouldn't get mad." She said plaintively.

Rich smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. "I won't get mad baby. You can tell me."

He was beginning to get an idea of what had happened with his sweet, innocent wife. All the while his pulse was quickening, his heart pounding in his chest.

Naina felt reassured, but her breathing was faster, both from nervousness of revealing her secret thoughts to Rich and also because of the content of those thoughts. "What surprised me the most was the size of the man's penis in the pictures. I'm sorry Rich, but they were mostly bigger than yours ... some of them twice as big! I never knew men could have such big dicks. The only one I've seen is yours before."

Rich was crushed. It was the same thing happening all over again. His woman wasn't satisfied with the size of his cock.

"Do you want a man with a big dick?" asked Rich.

Naina searched his eyes to gauge his mood. Though he looked sad he still appeared calm. "I don't know baby...

Linda said there's nothing like a big cock to satisfy a lady ... I don't know ... it's been on my mind ever since then.

Thats what I think about after we make love."

Naina's talking about other men with bigger dicks was arousing Rich. He didn't know why. He felt like he should be mad, but he wasn't. The idea of Naina being interested in another man was exciting to him. His dick was rock hard and creating a bulge in the front of his shorts.

Naina noticed and was shocked. "Rich? What is making you aroused? Is it that I think about men with big dicks?"

Rich blushed. He didn't know why, but he did like her thinking about men with bigger dicks than him even though it was embarrassing and he was afraid it could threaten their marriage. It was a definitive change from his experience with all other women before her.

"I ... uh ... damn, I don't know ... I do have a raging hard-on." They stared at each other not knowing what this meant.

Rich was the first one to speak. "I don't know why I have a hard-on. Somehow the thought of another man with you is turning me on, but please don't do that darling. I don't think I could bear the pain of you being with another man even though it might turn me on."

Naina was confused.

She pondered what all this could mean. "Rich, darling, don't worry. I promise I will never do anything you don't want me to do." She kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you my love. I have full faith on you." He caressed her cheek and ran his fingers through her beautiful hair.

A couple of days later, at work Rich logged on to check his email and noticed he had a message from Linda, the owner of the News 24 Live channel. He was quite surprised, as they had never met before.

He opened the email and read, "Rich, we've never met, but I know a lot about you from speaking to Naina. She has confided to me her curiosity about men with bigger cocks than your measly 5". She also told me you got an erection when she mentioned she fantasized about another men. Now, I'm not out to offend you, but I'm going to take advantage of this situation. I love to help woman free themselves from wimpy husbands and experience the pleasure of a real man. I'm going to help Neelam this way. You will agree to it, or I will expose your story to the international magazine. Mind you I have recorded all my conversation with Naina and I have received assurance from your ex-girlfriend and famous glamour model Kylie, who will spell out why she left you after the first date.

Besides, I think you need to come to a deeper understanding of why you get a hard-on thinking about your wife being fucked by another man. Now, I want you to make some excuse for going out tonight. I have invited her over to my house tonight. When she finds out you are not going to be home it will free her to accept my invitation. You will also come to our house, but not let Naina know where you are going. Reply to me by 5, so I know you are coming before the end of the workday. You must comply with this, or your story will be mailed to the publications tomorrow. Please take me seriously. I'm not kidding."

It was signed simply "Linda".

Rich was shocked. He got up and paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do. Linda had him right where she wanted. There was only 15 minutes left before 5. She had not given him much time to come up with a way to get around her demands. No matter what he thought of there didn't seem to be any way to avoid giving in to her.

He sat back down and with trembling hands wrote a reply to Linda, telling her he accepted her terms.

When Naina came home after work, she noticed Rich was preoccupied.

"Is everything ok sweetheart?" She gave him a quick peck on the lips and looked him in the eyes.

Rich felt like he was abandoning her to wolves and saving her from them at the same time. "Honey ... I have to go back to attend an urgent meeting tonight. I'm going to be late. I'm sorry I just can't get out of it."

"Really? Well that's quite a coincidence. Linda has especially invited us to the birthday party of her cousin at their mansion. I have promised her that we will definitely be there but I didn't know you about your plans. Anyhow, I will tell her that we won't be able to attend the party and wish her and her cousin on the cell phone."

"Even if I am not going, you have to attend, otherwise she'll feel bad."

Naina was surprised. "Are you serious? Won't you mind me going there alone?"

Rich advised her, "No baby, Linda is your best friend. Actually, I'd hate it for you if you didn't keep up your promise, and sat here all alone tonight and be bored."

"Well, as long as you're ok with it dear. I don't want to do anything that would make you upset."

She examined Rich closely for any signs of regret about giving her permission to go, but he seemed ok with it.

A short while later Rich pulled into the driveway of Linda's and her husband, Max mansion where he strolled up to the front door and rang the bell. Linda greeted him. She was an attractive brunette about 35 years old with green eyes and a nice smile. Rich thought she looked rather sexy in her maroon top and matching skirt. Her hair was pulled up and clipped in the back with only her bangs falling forward Rich sized her up as having a few extra pounds, but all in the right places. She had the kind of body that really turned him on.

"Most welcome, Mr. Watson. I'm glad you took the reasonable choice. You need to pull your car around back so Naina won't know you're here when she arrives."

Rich did as instructed. Once back in the house Linda led him to the basement. Inside the room was a TV monitor mounted on one wall. In the middle of the room was a king-size bed with a chair at the foot of it.

"Get comfortable, Richard." Linda directed Rich with her open palm.

Then she left, only to return a few minutes later wearing in a light green nightie held up by thin straps over her shoulders. Rich was puzzled but felt his cock stirring.

"Linda, please ... I know you have me in a situation where I have to do what you want, but I don't think I could cheat on my wife. I love Naina and would never want to hurt her," Rich pleaded her.

Linda laughed out loud. "Oh you fucking idiot, I am not going to leave you. You have to answer me honestly what you really desire regarding your beautiful wife."

Rich's heart skipped a beat. Linda moved between Rich and the bed with her back toward him. She planted her feet and twisted her body to look back into his eyes. This caused her nightie to ride up the back of her thighs a few inches. Rich was fascinated and stared at her legs.

B4Big_B
B4Big_B
9 Followers